Semental Challenge 03: Participation Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to apply some lubricant," I announced. Margo gave a start, but remained seated, looking curious as Semental wet her loins with a generous warm spray. This prevents chafing during the ride and it was especially helpful for women who couldn't produce enough of their own moisture.

I set the Semental to "Learning" mode and observed. It was an education period for both the woman and the Semental. The woman acclimates to the experience, finds her seat and how she likes to rock her hips. Sensors in the saddle and dildo monitor her vitals and determine what vibration frequency, TENS patterns and dildo angles she enjoys the most.

Margo had been squirming uncomfortably in the saddle, but then she gasped and straightened. She must have found her seat on the clitoral ridge of the base. Clitoral stimulation is a tricky business. The clitoris spans nearly the entire outer vagina, not just the tiny protuberance under the hood. I designed the shape of the ridge to contact as much of the clitoris as possible. I nodded approvingly as Margo ground herself on the ridge and moaned. It was a healthy sexual response.

Johanna insightfully said if you keep a woman's vagina hungry she will think of nothing else: During the Challenge, the Semental has to provide enough stimulation to keep the rider interested, but not enough to allow her to orgasm until her minute to get off has passed. This leads to an interesting paradox on how we control the rider: The more actively the woman rides, the less stimulation she receives. This prevents bruising and chafing and discourages violent motions. When she tries to get up or focus on something else, Semental increases her stimulation promising more pleasure if she continues riding. This is all measured and customized against each woman's personal baseline. How forcefully one woman gallops is not comparable with another woman's light trot. The main thing is they both keep riding, unable to think about leaving the saddle. Once Semental properly evaluates a woman's baseline, we can keep her riding indefinitely or introduce other programming. We call this "Pacify" mode.

I gave the woman a few minutes before gently shaking her. "Margo, how are you doing?" I asked.

Margo woke up from her trance, eyelids heavy. "This is wonderful," she said. Then she asked in a higher pitched voice, "Is there more?"

I laughed, "You mean, can you orgasm?"

She blushed, but nodded.

"This will be our baseline," I explained. "Whenever we go through an exercise or pleasure, we will return you to this feeling. Margo?" She had already lost focus, eyes closed. I shook her again.

"Sorry," she apologized, rousing herself.

I smiled. "Understandable. Before we do a 'Pleasure' session, I'm going to give you a light 'Strength' session. We're going to use the TENS aspect to massage your outer vagina. I want you to relearn how to bear down again. Follow the stimulation. It's okay if you orgasm from this, but if there's any pain, you hop off. Understand?" I shook her again.

"Yes," said Margo, albeit a bit unfocused.

I initiated the "Strength" session. This was custom-made for Margo, so I was particularly concerned for any potential issues. Margo smiled pleasantly as the Semental hummed away, but I saw her forehead wrinkle in concentration during contraction training.

I had to pause the program several times to guide her into isolating her pelvic floor, holding her thighs and belly lightly. "Don't use your thighs or chest muscles," I coached. "Just use your core, your inner muscles."

"I can't," she whimpered.

"You can," I encouraged. "You've just lost touch with them. First learn to feel the muscles, then we'll work on isolating them. This will be easier once we get to penetration."

I could tell she was becoming frustrated, so I stopped the session. "That's enough for today," I declared. "How about some orgasms? You've earned them." She nodded timidly, as if she felt shame or guilt in feeling good.

I set Semental to "Pleasure," and let it run. Margo looked at me skeptically, but I knew better. Semental IS an orgasm machine.

"Oh?!" gasped Margo eyes wide, bewildered as she came.

"There's more," I promised and let the program continue to run and refine.

Soon she began whimpering and shuddering as Semental took her through a series of orgasms. I noticed she was trying to hold herself back, but we would overcome that in time.

"No, I can't! NO!" she cried, shuddering and sobbing, but she didn't hop off.

I had been monitoring Margo's vitals on the tablet during her "Pleasure" session, pleased at her response. Her vitals were still well within tolerance, but I stopped the program quickly, frowning at her ambiguous words.

"Margo, are you hurt? What is wrong?" I asked. I must have missed something and scanned every reading for some indication of danger. I crouched down and ran my hands over Margo's thighs and vulva. I spread her open slightly, looking and feeling for signs of injury.

She shook her head. "It's so wonderful to feel real pleasure again." She looked at me. "Thank you," she said softly.

"Let's end for today," I suggested. "I'm sure Johanna will have her own exercises for you."

——————

Two weeks later, I took a break between servicing the Sementals to eat lunch with Johanna. We sat in a corner so we could carry our discussion on sexual matters without disturbing the other diners.

"73 is coming along nicely," commented Johanna. "I'm going to give her advanced Kegel exercises this week."

I nodded. "That sounds in line with our therapy. We've reintroduced her to vaginal penetration last week. She is redeveloping a positive response and pretty soon she'll take pleasure in sex again."

Johanna laughed. "I'll say she's developing a positive response. She was so cute, so pink with embarrassment, soaking her panties during sexercises, trying to pretend it was sweat. I should make her practice nude with the other whores. That's why we have rubber mats and towels."

Johanna stopped to look at me carefully.

"Do you want to reserve her now?" she asked, leading.

"What do you mean?" I said. "Margo, I mean 73 is a patient." I had spoken her name. It was supposed to be all business, impersonal and about moving products.

"Margo," Johanna said, savoring my mistake, "is ripe for the taking. She is so delightfully submissive. Montenegro is licking her lips at the chance to get her. Should I get one of the handlers to seduce her or are you going to fuck her? Gregor likes her."

"I said she is DEVELOPING a positive response," I said angrily. "It's definitely too early to engage her in a relationship. She's not ready physically and I doubt emotionally as well. 73 is a PATIENT and I WILL NOT compromise my charge. And since I'm the one paying for her treatment, I don't want it interfered with. She's off limits to everyone and I'd appreciate it if you pass that along."

Johanna nodded, agreeing to my request. She picked at her salad for a bit. Then she whispered mischievously, "How much would you like to bet she likes it up the ass?"

I shook my head in wonder. "Your instincts are as good as ever. Semental's monitoring already shows she unconsciously enjoys anal stimulation. I think it has to do with the angle and size of the perineum, plus some psychological influences that I would have to determine through psychoanalysis. I've started designing some changes to her base to stimulate around her anus. I'm looking forward to future sessions to introduce them..." I stopped when I realized I was rambling with ambitious plans.

"See, you do like her," Johanna laughed.

——————

We aimed for 3 sessions a week in the training room. We gradually increased the intensity of the "Strength" and "Endurance" programs. After two more weeks, we reintroduced coital simulation and used vaginal orgasms as a reward. Margo would be able to experience pleasure in sexual intercourse once more.

I was proud of Margo's progress. I believed I would miss our sessions together. With her permission, I thought about submitting her anonymously to the Journal of Sexual Studies as a case study for Semental and other sexual aids in therapeutic applications.

After each workout, I gave Margo her "Pleasure" session as a reward. She was learning to be less inhibited, but generally she limited her vocalization to quiet moans. Her physical responses however, were a different story. I was too close to her and she grabbed and pulled out my shirt, dragging me to her and burying her face into the cloth.

"Yes! Yes, Esteban!" she said into the cloth, hugging me tightly as she shuddered. When she realized what she was doing, she released me, leaving makeup on the shirt. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'll get it cleaned." She reached to undress me.

"It's okay," I deflected. "It's a common response to want to embrace something. I haven't figured out how to address that with Semental. Mostly we just lock your wrists to the saddle or collar," I said. Inwardly I frowned at her saying my name.

I had a feeling I knew who gave it to Margo.

——————

I had two different encounters, both which reminded me I had a schedule to keep with 73.

I met Johanna when I picked up my shirt from the cleaners. She smiled.

"What happened to your shirt?" she asked innocently.

"I'd rather know how she got my name out of you," I retorted.

"73 asked," answered Johanna sweetly. "She wanted to know all about you. I told her how you're a lonely single doctor, dedicated to your work and only take the occasional whore from the stable to dominate. Then she asked how she could join the stable." Johanna laughed. "I told her the easiest way. Was that her clumsy attempt to seduce you?" She laughed again. "Did it work?"

I defended my patient. "Margo won't be a puta. I think she's ready to go home."

"Oh Esteban, how little you know about a woman's soul," said Johanna with mock disappointment. "Women are whores by nature, it's just a matter of price and payment. She's offering, just give in and enjoy," she advised.

I bid Johanna a curt goodbye and took the elevator to my office.

——————

That Thursday, Julio stopped me before I entered the clinic. "Are you finished with 73?" he snarled. "It's been over two months. You're wasting time and opportunities in your private sex sessions with her."

I was still fuming from Johanna's comment the other day. "Julio, those are private therapy sessions between doctor and patient. If I find you have been watching or posting them, we're through." I was considering quitting on the spot.

Julio realized from my expression he might have gone too far. He took a breath and calmed, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Esteban," he apologized, raising his hands. "I just don't see why you should continue your personal sessions since 73 requested to take the Challenge."

My surprise must have been obvious because Julio's tone changed. "Yes," he confirmed, "73 requested to take the Challenge. Dr. Smith scheduled her for this weekend. Would you like to run the Semental during the show?"

I felt a mountain of hurt and indignation from Margo's betrayal. "Most certainly," I said grimly.

——————

I wasn't being objective during the session. I was in a foul mood. Margo was not who I thought she was. I put her through a very intense regime, with both "Strength" and "Endurance" set to maximum. Margo grunted and sweated without complaint until the program ended.

"Whew!" she exclaimed, wiping her brow. "If this weekend is going to be like this, I'm done for sure."

"What's happening this weekend?" I asked as neutral as possible.

"I signed up for the Semental Challenge," Margo explained. "Dr. Smith scheduled me for this weekend since I was already on file and fitted."

"I thought you said you didn't need the money?" I asked. Maybe Johanna was right, all women are whores at heart.

"I don't. I intend to lose," she said.

I crouched down. "Margo," I said urgently, "if you lose, you will become a puta too. You will have sex with many men and women for money. We will post it all online in your OnlyCans account for your mama and papa to see. You will become less than a 'participation trophy' wife."

"I know," she nodded, "But that's what I want. I can't go on living without this."

I thought she might not understand what was involved and a demonstration was in order. Angrily, I set the Semental on a "Punish" program, where everything, shocks, vibration and stimulation are on high and random, placing the rider in a state where she can't tell pain from pleasure. Margo was no exception. She shrieked and cried, clawing at the saddle while her feet scraped and kicked the floor. I switched the program to "Service" and the moment it was safe, I lowered my trousers and forced my penis into her mouth. I confessed I was more erect than I had been during my other sessions with Margo. She choked initially, but licked and sucked with surprising skill until I came approximately 90 seconds later. I brought the Semental to a stop leaving Margo panting with my semen dripping down her chin. She wiped her chin with her hand and licked it.

"Do you like that?" I demanded. "A puta can expect that and more, like the switch."

"I LOVED IT!" Margo said defiantly. She leaned over to grab me through my trousers, "And I know you did too."

I had to be professional, but instead I lost control. I slapped Margo and tried to hurt her more. "You really are a puta, aren't you?" I sneered.

Margo shook her head, stroking the Semental affectionately. "Not yet," she said, "Not until this weekend."

I dragged Margo to her feet. I handed her a towel, refusing to look at her.

"I think this ends your treatment. I declare you fully recovered," I said. "Now please leave. I have to finish cleaning the room."

I heard her feet pad on the floor and the door to the training room opened and closed.

——————

The buzzer sounded, warning Margo she had 60 seconds to get off of the Semental. Like most challengers, she didn't hear it, lost in her ride, eyes closed, concentrating on seeking the orgasm that only occurs during the next phase of the Challenge.

I was going to make her jump off first.

I switched the control to manual and turned the program to "Punish." Margo leapt in the saddle, bucking and screaming, holding onto the pommel for dear life. The audience roared in appreciation at her energetic performance. Margo's vitals were creeping into the red line, but she held on. I doubted I could make her pass out and fall off.

I decided to try a different tact. I turned the stimulation off. There was no reason for Margo to stay on the saddle. The seconds ticked by, but she remained seated. She stared up at the control booth with clear, determined eyes.

The audience was silent, confused.

I took a deep breath. This was what she wanted.

The buzzer rang, announcing her chance to leave was over.

I switched the Semental back on and put Margo back on "Pacify." I linked to the stage controller to prepare her for the next phase of the Challenge.

"Thank you Margo," said the announcer into the microphone, grabbing both our attention. "You've certainly been a good contestant..." he continued, starting the audience participation part of the show.

I grew hard remembering how good her tongue felt in the training room. We didn't need someone in the booth since the Semental would be run from the stage. Margo was no longer a patient. Perhaps I would head down to the stage and reward myself.

Everybody could win, no "participation trophies" needed.

FIN

12