All Comments on 'Semi-incest'

by DenverYo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NO RUN-AWAY ramps

NO RUN-AWAY ramps? Try Mt Eagle or Jelico. Otherwise great story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Loved it

a very realistic tale with perhaps not enough detail in the sex scenes but enjoyable just the same.

hippypaulhippypaulover 7 years ago
Most interesting

More details on the sex would have been nice but the story held up. I also wondered about paperwork details on getting a license and for the truck business. It seems a background check would have turned up their relationship. A way out might have been mom and dad thinking ahead and fudging the paperwork in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Best story I've read for a long time. Another chapter would be great to read to see their progress as a happy family and becoming big trucking organisation.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a very nice story and great start with brother and sister sex too.

Another chapter would be great and of course more sex with sis would be great; she could get tubes tied and they could take some overnight stays away from home; to have more fun !! She might even try some new things to enhance their fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worth a 5

This was a pretty original idea having his college educated sister becoming a truck driver. Unlikely, but definitely possible if she wanted to stay with her brother. Overall it was well done but seemed too rushed. Could have been 4 pages easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Rob and ??

Rob is such a great guy -- perhaps a bit of hair for that great spooning chest and a cock to boot! Long may they live and love. Great, great story!

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
WTF

Are you serious? Mate, give it up now, thats a Mills and fuckin Boon story. Ridiculous to put that tripe in incest and expect anything less than 95% of readers wondering why you submitted that in Literotica. Pathetic.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
Runaway Ramps?

If they're operating from southern Illinois, i can see them swinging down south and east ... ever been over Monteagle? On the east-bound grade every truck has to stop for a brake rigging inspection...

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
It took a minute to figure out who they were

Even then we really didn't know very much about them as individuals. I am also willing to bet his truck didn't run on gas.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Nice story, but not erotic

tender

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once my cousin jerked me off

But I wouldn't reciprocate

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Semi?

Brother+sister = ?

oldwayneoldwayneover 7 years ago
They don't seem to like you much in Australia...

I didn't think it was too bad at all...five!

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
To Anonymous 11/18/16

A "tractor-trailer" rig is properly called a "semi-trailer", since the box isn't a true trailer because it only has wheels at one end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
to:BaddGrrl 12/26/16

Pertaining to a "big rig" or 18-wheeler: The "semi-tractor" is the power unit (truck) that pulls a semi-trailer behind it. When the semi-trailer is attached to the semi-tractor, you have a combination semi-tractor / trailer. A semi-trailer is a trailer built to couple with a semi-tractor. You are correct, a semi-trailer does have axles and wheels only at the rear end...that is because the front end has a kingpin that attaches to the semi-tractor's 5th wheel so it can be pulled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

I liked it, but didn't like the swapping. If the sibs started that it would have lost 4 stars.

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago
Great story

Nice story, just enough sex and a great outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lust

Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lust

Olin seuralaisen kanssa hotellihuoneessa, jossa oli vain yksi sänky. Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla. Seuralainen oli siskoni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Now that is good writing, short simple and to the point, and it could do

with more sex, but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, believable if all the relatives are gone. If not they get caught, but then there is Jack.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

I-70 and I-64 both would give the lie to the Runaway Truck Ramp issue. Overall, I just didn't like it much. Three Stars...sorry!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely story!!! I did a bit as an over the road trucker myself. The one comment about the runaway truck ramps!!! Really that's was the issue. I guess some people don't understand fiction the story is about erotic fiction not a true story on trucking omg they need to get a grip. 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous