Semi-Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So", she asked a little shyly, "what do you want to do". Her voice was a little slurred from the vodka. She had finished her second drink, and tiny as she was, it was obviously having an effect on her. She tried to stand a little hipshot toward me, puffing out her chest in the process, but she stumbled a bit and had to catch herself on a table. We both laughed at that, and when the laughter died down, I approached her.

I brushed her hair away from her face, and then slipped both my hands around her waist. I kissed her, gently but firmly, and she allowed her body to go limp against mine while we kissed. I stroked her back and felt the soft roundness of her ample breasts pressed against me.

After the smoky kisses had lasted an acceptable amount of time, I pulled back. She gently bit my lower lip as I did, and tugged on it, allowing it to go free as I pulled further away. I reached my hands up to the buttons of her shirt, and began to undo the first of the three that held it closed.

When I did she gently laid her hands over mine, stopping me. She made big doe eyes up at me, all lashes and sparkles and said "Maybe you could make a little donation to my travel fund, honey?"

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting it. I thought this was going to be one of those two ships passing in the night things. I thought it was going to be a one night stand. Something that we would both enjoy, and tell stories about later. Maybe, just maybe if she was exceptionally good, and I had to stay in this god forsaken hell hole of a town much longer, it could have been a nice little arrangement for both of us.

The honest truth is that I had had a really bad day and I was in a bad mood. Maybe another day, or another time I would have handled it differently. Maybe I would have been willing to make the contribution. Maybe if she had one fewer drink, or was less tired she would have handled it more tactfully, softening the blow so that it seemed more natural.

But none of those things were true, and I got very, very pissed off.

"So that's how it is," I asked with absolutely no edge to my voice. "You're working me? I didn't think you were working tonight, but out of curiosity, how much does it cost to fuck you?"

She got really mad at that, and stepped away from me. I don't blame her. She set her eyes and set her jaw. She looked older and a lot less lovely. "Fuck you! I didn't mean it like that. Get the fuck out of here!"

She pointed at the door like a school teacher sending a naughty child out of her classroom. But I had no intention of leaving yet.

"Hey, I didn't say I wasn't going to pay. I just wanted to see the rate sheet. I guess I should have known you were trying to sell me something when you took off you bra."

"Fuck you!" she screamed again. "I'm not a whore. Get out!"

"I'm not leaving yet." I told her in a much calmer voice. "Now do you want to tell me what I owe, or do you want me to figure it out on my own?"

"I'm calling the cops," She said, and went to walk past me. As she did I caught her wrist and pulled her toward me. As I did she came around and slapped my face. It was a good slap, solid. It had weight to it and the placement was perfect. It made a loud CRACK. But I have been hit a lot harder in life.

"Don't do that again", I said quietly. There was some menace in my voice.

"Let me go," she said.

In answer, I lifted my hands to her blouse and tore it open. The buttons popped and scattered and her glorious tits fell out. They were so pale white they almost seemed to glow. They jiggled and bounced with the motion of her body. She stepped back from me again, but found herself against a wall. There was nowhere else to go.

She didn't try to cover herself. We stared at each other for a few seconds, both waiting for the other to make their next move. I saw her eyes glance left, and knew she was going to bolt. As soon as she moved I darted in and caught her around the waist.

She grunted and struggled, but I am a powerful man, and I was not letting her go. I used my weight to force us both to the ground. I turned her as we fell so that she was face down on the ground, with me on top. She writhed and struggled under me, but I wasn't letting her up.

"Just let it happen", I said. I was straddling her legs and had one hand firmly on her shoulder, controlling her upper body movements.

She relaxed a little, and said "I'm really sorry, please don't"

"It's too late for that. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

I heard her start to cry then, soft, but surely. I reached under her waist and unbuttoned her jeans. She wasn't wearing a belt, so all I had to do was pull one side away from the center to unzip them. The jeans were now looser around her ass, and it was easy to pull them down around her knees. I had to eventually use both hands for this process, but she had stopped struggling.

She had on a dainty little black lace thong, and it disappeared between her butt cheeks. It took three hard yanks to tear it off. The process of pulling it off cause her back to arch and her butt to come off the ground. The lips of her pussy were clearly visible between her soft white thighs. Her blond hair was apparently natural.

She gasped when I touched her there. To my surprise and delight, I found that she was soaking wet. Not just wet, dripping with it. Her thighs were slick with her juices.

Two of my fingers slipped inside of her with barely any resistance at all. She wasn't fighting me anymore, but she wasn't assisting me either. After the third deep stroke of my fingers I heard a faint moan escape her lips... Just loud enough to be heard. Already rock hard, the little moan made my cock strain and jump against the front of my pants.

"You like this don't you?" I asked a little surprised. "You like to be forced?"

Her silence was deafening.

I said "Answer me", and forced my fingers harder into her.

A guttural groan escaped her lips as her body fought her pride to remain silent. "Answer me," I said again and repeated the motion harder.

"Yesssss", she said through tightly gritted teeth. I smiled. My hand was slick with her juices to my wrist. I pulled out and found her clit, rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger. She gasped and bucked underneath me. I felt her body spasm with the sensation of it. I rubbed harder and she screamed and bucked, and... she squirted!

It was marvelous! My hand was between her legs, the underside of my wrist pressed against her pussy as I rubbed her clit, and suddenly there was a flow of seemingly too hot liquid against my arm. Her breathing was coming in short little gasps and I felt the muscles of her ass convulse as she had her first orgasm.

It was all too much for me to take. I had to get my relief. I use both hands to unzip my pants and pull out my throbbing member while she slowly recovered from her pleasure.

But there was one more thing to do. One more little thing that I needed, before I had my way...

"Tell me you want me inside of you," I said to her.

In response she moaned. That wasn't good enough. "Say it", I commanded. "Tell me you want it."

"I want it," she said huskily, her voice coming back to her.

"Tell me you need me to fuck you".

"I need you to fuck me!" she said with a genuine plea in her voice.

With that I leaned forward, putting my full weight on top her and guided my cock into her. Wide as I am, she was so wet that I barely had to pause while inserting it to wait for her to stretch for me. My first stroke was gentle, feeling my way and judging the distances. But as I pulled out, I pressed myself back into her harder and she groaned again. Then again, harder still. A third time, I tried to drive her into the floor with my stroke. She let out a tiny piece of a scream that was stifled by a gasp.

Soon I was slamming into her over and over as hard as I could. I knew I wouldn't last long at this pace. She was making animal sounds, beyond speech, beyond intention or control. Just a continuous string of moans, gasps and guttural sounds, the result of the use her body being used completely.

And then it happened. I felt her suddenly, almost viciously, contract around me. Spasm after spasm of involuntary muscle movement gripped and pulled at me. It was all too much. I came then, deep inside her. I could barely move, she was gripping me so tightly.

Eventually our orgasms stopped. I lay down on top of her, still inside, waiting to get my wits about me before I pulled out. Finally, and with deliberate care, I extracted myself from her. As the head of my penis slid out of her, quickly softening, the squirt from her last orgasm was freed from where it had been trapped inside and came gushing out, mixed with my own cum.

It pooled under her on the floor, and made its way to her jeans and ruined shirt to soak into those fabrics.

She lay there, still breathing heavily. Still with her ass in the air, almost like she was waiting to be mounted again. Maybe she was? Maybe she wasn't done, wanting to expend herself fully before going home to the empty apartment, and waiting for the next business man to offer her a drink.

I looked at her ass, six inches off the ground and saw her dark little anal pucker I wanted it. I'm not going to lie, I wanted to let her feel me there... But I was spent. I don't think I could have managed again, at least not so soon.

I climbed off of her and stood. Gently, very gently I worked my softening cock back into my pants and zipped up. My starched shirt was terribly wrinkled. I tucked it back in. My pants were soaked in the front from where they had absorbed her juices. Her smell seemed to fill the whole room.

She rolled over now, trying to cover herself in various places, failing. She eventually pulled her jeans up, and held her shirt closed. Her eyes never met mine. I could see the shame on her face. She had resisted at first, but her body had betrayed her. She had given in and taken pleasure in the act that was forced on her. She had shamed herself with desire and response.

Still looking down, and holding her shirt closed with both hands she meekly asked "What happens now?"

"Now I leave and go back to my life, and you go back to yours." I said, continuing to straighten my clothes.

"Oh," she said, the faintest sound of disappointment registered in her voice.

"Is there something else you wanted?"

"No... I just thought... it's never been like that for me before."

I bent down and kissed her on the head. It was an odd gesture after what had just happened. It felt out of place and corny.

I left then. But before I did I pulled five bills out of my money clip and left them on the table.

"For your travels," I said.

I left that restaurant. The next day I boarded a plane and left Nebraska and the beverage heir to his lunacy.

From time to time I think of Deborah fondly and hope that she was able to live her dream and travel the world.

***

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I love to hear from the people that read my stories. Please contact me and let me know what you think. If you want me to respond, please make sure that you leave you email address in the response.

Thanks—Neruda

12