All Comments on 'Semper Fi!'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 5 years ago
Why not

Just get an abortion? Oh right, then there wouldn’t be any story.....

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018almost 5 years ago
Fuck all them jodies

Jodies too afraid to die for what's right and then pollute that of those who do, should all be castrated. As John Fogerty said "I ain't no senator's son,

It ain't me, it ain't me

I ain't no fortunate one".

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 5 years ago
Why go into an in depth explanation of your weapon?

You describe a 30-30's specific advantages at some length, then go on to send a .308 caliber round from it. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
US Marines are faggots

US marines are cowards and take it up the arse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2*

So-so, not enough working to make things right on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Honorable men?

Two honorable men commit pre-meditated vigilante murder and mayhem? This violent story is non-erotic and not fit to be in the Loving Wives category. Storytelling-wise, the fatal problem is the grotesque sexual nature of both crimes. The cops would figure it out with these huge clues, especially the rich kid's cruel, cold blooded assassination by castration and penectomy. The assistant DA knows, remember?

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

"I knew I hadn't screwed anyone, so I never even thought about a pregnancy test."

The rapist fucked her bareback. A woman knows when she's had sex the next morning... she would have been sore if she wasn't aroused before penetration. Besides, the panties full of cum are a hell of a clue! A morning after pill would have avoided this nightmare...

"Then, with my second missed period, I went to the doctor, and he told me I was pregnant."

At which point, she was only 6 weeks pregnant. Why on earth would she keep a rape baby? She wasn't Catholic... she should have had it aborted immediately. Traci had to have known this would have a devastating impact on her marriage! When the husband got home, she was 5 months along... that's just on the line, but she could have still had the bastard aborted. Jeff should have insisted she have the abortion or give the baby up for adoption... there's no way he'd agree to raising the son of a man he already hated... who then raped and knocked up his wife!

A sad, depressing story. Traci obviously never really loved her husband to willingly raise her rapist's baby and turn Jeff into a cuckold in the worst sense of the word.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 5 years ago
OMG

Never mess with the Corp, oorah!, from a Digger down under.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story..

...the only sticking point is what if Marshall wasn't the rapist? Enjoyable read 5 stars thanx!

Loklie

dragginlizarddragginlizardalmost 5 years ago
ballistics

a great revenge story and a good read. this said, I was a bit thrown off by the 30/30 that could use a .308 round. the ballistics were possibly correct for the .308 but never achieved by the 30/30.

bullet375bullet375almost 5 years ago

A small inconsistency on firearms.

The rifle was identified as a lever-action .30-30. However a bit later, the bullet is described as .308 (which is the diameter of most .30 caliber rifle bullets) with a muzzle velocity of 2,650 fps. It is also described as weighing 168 grains.

This is the bullet weight and muzzle velocity of another .30 caliber cartridge, the .308 Winchester, which is the civilian version of the military 7.62x51 NATO rifle cartridge.

The .30-30 standard load is a 150-grain bullet with a muzzle velocity of 2,350 fps. This cartridge is not capable of launching a significantly heavier bullet 300 fps faster than the standard .30-30 load.

Although a lever-action rifle is capable of making the shot described, it is not considered to be especially accurate compared to other rifles, notably most bolt-action hunting rifles.

Finally a military "Sharpshooter" is one who has rifle-qualified with a score a bit better than "Marksman" but less than "Expert." This calls into question whether the protagonist is " a damned good shot"--probably not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Love the Chick’s Beach reference!!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
This was written in first person for . . .

. . . a very deliberate reason. The only information in it is what Jeff actually knew, and I wanted to leave a couple of plot holes.

First, the lawyer pointed out that it could be claimed that Traci had willingly screwed around and then roofied herself, just to create exculpatory evidence. Unlikely, I know, but that was deliberately left unresolved. Second, no DNA test was performed; was the child really Larry Marshall’s, or could he have been someone else’s. Third, did the cheater Jeff shot for Larry Marsalis survive or bleed out? Not important to the story, maybe a point of curiosity, but something Jeff never knew.

Was Traci really raped? Jeff takes her at her word, and the evidence seems to confirm it, but he doesn’t actually know it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Sooo

He still doesn't know for sure Larry was the guy? Hmm. Seems a good bet Larry was the perp but who knows? Might be the perp is still walking around.

Lotta' love to raise your wife's rapist's son. Not sure I could do that. Seems like a better plan to put the baby up for adoption.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Come to think of it

Maybe she did get raped but got fucked by someone else as well. After all, she fucked him day one before a first date.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Fine Burn The Bastard story

But I had to laugh in the first few paras when Jeffrey's father had his wages garnished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun read

Gotta love a happy ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"Whew! Mr Coelho, considering who you're accusing, I'm going to have to go up to the DA for approval on that one." - What does who he's accusing got to do with simply determining IF she was drugged? Why does he have to bring Marshall's name into it? Again, he's just trying to determine IF she was drugged, no accusation as to who might have done it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Magic gun?

So just how do you get a lever action 30/30 to fire a .308 round? Poor continuity hurts the story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Another Jody bites the dust (make that two Jodys

Great job, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wonder...

In real life a rape victim is far more likely to put the child up for adoption than keep the bby. Obviously the author makes it clear that the wife told the truth about the rape, but then the author gets to be omniscient because he creates the story. In real life, the desire of the wife to keep the child rather than have him adopted would create serious questions about whether she can be believed. One other point, I am almost happy with the BTB aspect of this, but there needed to be DNA or other confirmation that Larry did the rape. As it stands, an innocent man may have been murdered.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 5 years ago
You have besmirched the Corps

With rare exception, a Marine is a warrior, not a murderer.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Interesting story with nice conflicting emotions.

Gave it 4* for being interesting, well written and leaving me with conflicted emotions

Good work!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
An anony wrote:

"The cops would figure it out with these huge clues, especially the rich kid's cruel, cold blooded assassination by castration and penectomy. The assistant DA knows, remember?"

This is why Jeff and Larry Marsallis had arranged everything in person, before Marsallis was discharged, and had no letters, phone calls or emails between them: to provide no clues. They both made certain that they had alibis for the times of the assaults.

I assume that the assistant DA said something to law enforcement, but Jeff was safely signed in at Camp Lejeune at the time of the incident.

The biggest weakness in the evidence chain is that Marsallis is likely to have left some DNA on the scene, and the armed services DNA sample all members. In 2002, President Bush signed legislation which allowed that DNA registry to be used to identify criminals, but remember: this is set in 2005, when computers were less capable of searching such massive databases for such massive parameters. That was a major reason I set it in that time period.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anony wrote:

"In real life a rape victim is far more likely to put the child up for adoption than keep the bby."

We had already passed the point at which Traci decided against abortion, the most probable outcome of a rape-induced pregnancy. That means some attachment to the child.

Do many rape victims keep the child? Probably far fewer than give him up for adoption, but some do.

boatbummboatbummalmost 5 years ago
And Another Question

Why was Traci at a BANK 4th of July party when she works at the college? Suspicious minds want to know.... ;-)

Others have pointed out the difficulty of chambering and firing a .308 round in your .30-30 rifle.

Still a fun read - and most definitely out of your normal wheelhouse. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting, but......

Born and raised 11 miles from Frostburg, Md. Social life.... forget it... no family I know of who could control the DA, and been in Cumberland, Md for most of my life, had family in Flintstone... nice to see all of that in a story here. Parris Island in 1959, yup no messing with a Marine... blood family to the end.... 5*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Mr Bierce:

Was it murder, or was it justice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
-1*

Semper Gay.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
SEMPER FI MEETS STRANGERS ON A TRAIN

but this time no clues. TK U MLJ LV NV

StormKing33StormKing33almost 5 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche

Well-planned and well-executed revenge. No choice since the rich and well connected never seem to get punished. Larry is a predator no more.

I love this story over the usual LW wimpy cucky husband reaction stories.

This Leatherneck got it done.

ValintValintalmost 5 years ago
Why no abortion?

The lack of the most obvious solution seemed a bit of a glaring plot hole.

I mean, a discussion of her being Catholic and adamantly opposed to it would have fit during their own pre-marital pregnancy, but without that, I would have to think that choosing to keep her rape baby would have been a huge glaring sign that maybe it wasn't rape.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
A good story...

A good story...a good read...but I agree with @sbrooks103x about the issue this story has...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To anonymous (I wonder) about adoption

I did a quick research. In 1996, a study found that 50% rape pregnancies ended in abortion, 12% in miscarriage, 38% were carried to term. There was no mention of adoption or raise numbers. So, almost 2/3 of the pregnancies do not make it to birth.

Why would a woman raise a child conceived by rape? Putting current politics aside, a woman who carries the baby to term likely made a conscience decision to do this probably for religious reasons. Carrying a baby for nine months can be a bonding experience and can affect ones decision. I had a relative who was going to give her baby up for adoption up to the eighth month of pregnancy and then she change her mind. Reason? She couldn't give up her baby she was going to bring into the world.

Reading accounts of women who decided to keep and raise, the general feeling was the baby presented relatively little reminder of the rape. Why? The baby to her was so much more than a result of a rape, it is her child to love and cherish. Focusing on the latter, takes away the power the rape may have on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
M'eh

I'm a vet. My wife cheated. I dreamed of what was written in this story bit in the end I decided she wasn't worth my time. Gave you 3 stars though.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
New favorite

I have always favored "Justice Is Served" as my favorite among your many postings, but now there is a new favorite. Unusual for LW in that he didn't dump her immediately upon finding her pregnant. Great depiction of the rich guy in small town arrogance. All us country boys have gone to school with one. As ex military who was warned daily about Jodie before I met him in person, I applaud your bloody revenge. Again, your knowledge of your story locations is amazing, and informative. Great story. Just one request, please.don't send Michael to UK. Chapel Hill is easy driving distance from Lejeune.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Written With Huge Moral Issues

1. Doesn’t know if the other man’s target he killed was truly the right man. How sure was Marsalis that was him. If he was what was the story? Did the other man even know she was married, etc? Last he he really did it as murder for hire. His payment being revenge on his target.

2. He had no idea if Marshall was guilty of anything except being rich, popular, and having a father who stuck around. He could have very easily had DNA checked. They just needed hair or something from not even Larry but any of his family members. But he never bothered. He wanted to believe it was Larry.

3. Last the whole marine willing to murder for another marine is nothing but tribalism. No different than If a black man gets in a fight with a white man and if it happens to be a white neighborhood the whites backing the white man without checking what the story was.

If the story included more verification that Larry was guilty I would’ve been fine eith his killing. I don’t believe cheating deserves killing but I have no problem with a rapist being killed. But what could’ve easily been verified wasn’t.

JohnADP

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
So Tell me

Why was the wife some place she could get drugged? I would have many questions about that. She didn't know how she got in her car? To many unanswered questions.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
@Anon ‘magic gun’

The nominal diameter of the 30-30 cartridge is ,308 inches (if metal clad) or ,309’ (if unclad).

Not a big fan of extreme measures (especially when visited upon ‘probables.’)

4*.

Rocket081960Rocket081960almost 5 years ago
OOHRAH!

I enjoyed your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great, the asshole is dead. Thanks for that part.

But you mucked it up just a bit for us gun nuts when you get the nomenclature and the ballistics all wrong. A .30-30 does shoot a projectile that is .308 inches in diameter, but its the bullet, not the cartridge or "round." The ".308 Winchester" round, commonly referred to as a "308" is fired by a different gun, not a .30-30. Also, the .30-30 propels different size bullets at different speeds, and you got that wrong. 168gr. .30-30 bullet would leave the barrel at about 2200 feet per second. 2700fps would be the 110gr. bullet from that rifle.

Which adds or detracts nothing from the substance of your story. But I know you're all about getting your gun cred right.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@ Magic Guns? and others

Parent case 38-55 Winchester

Case type Rimmed, bottlenecked

Bullet diameter .308 in (7.8 mm)

Neck diameter .330 in (8.4 mm)

Shoulder diameter .401 in (10.2 mm)

Base diameter .422 in (10.7 mm)

Rim diameter .506 in (12.9 mm)

Rim thickness .063 in (1.6 mm)

Case length 2.039 in (51.8 mm)

Overall length 2.550 in (64.8 mm)

Primer type large rifle

Maximum pressure (small arms ammunition pressure testing 42,000 psi (290 MPa)

Ballistic performance

Bullet mass/type Velocity Energy

110 gr (7 g) FP 2,684 ft/s (818 m/s) 1,760 ft⋅lbf (2,390 J)

130 gr (8 g) FP 2,496 ft/s (761 m/s) 1,799 ft⋅lbf (2,439 J)

150 gr (10 g) FN 2,390 ft/s (730 m/s) 1,903 ft⋅lbf (2,580 J)

160 gr (10 g) cast LFN 2,330 ft/s (710 m/s) 1,929 ft⋅lbf (2,615 J)

170 gr (11 g) FP 2,227 ft/s (679 m/s) 1,873 ft⋅lbf (2,539 J)

Make sure of your "facts" first before nit-picking. I've used a .30-30 for decades and do my own reloading.

And, by the way, IT'S FICTION!!!!

DesertRat91

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

and - to the "anonymous" that asked about the 30-30. It is VERY APPARENT that you know NOTHING about weapons! 30-30 indicates "30 caliber" and "30 grains of powder" (yes -Black Powder) and - it just happens that a 30 Caliber bullet measures .308 inches in diameter.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Conspiracy to commit murder

just for the possibility that the guy might have raped his wfe. If you are going to go that far, wouldnt you want to be sure?

So the great Marine cannot be a man and get his own revenge? He has to oussy out and get someone else to do it. Instead, he shoots some guy he doesn't even know, in tge balls? The guy probably bled out too, given he was alone, fat in the woods, with his cock annd balls blown off. Why? Because he's a Marine? Because murder is a suitable penalty for fucking a woman who willingly cheated on her husband.

Traci seems very dumb. She didnt know she hsd been raped? Her clothes were fine? She had not had sex in months. Dont you think she would notice?

She doesnt seem upset at all. She calmly states " I guess i was raped." Well it was either that or immaculate conception. She had 5 months to figure it out. Five months of knowing what was growing inside her. Five montha of fear for what to tell her husband. She has no emotion. Its like ho him, I am pregnant. Well golly gee. How could that happen? Well shucks, I guess I was raped. Oh well. I am sure my husband wont care.

Her explanation? ""It was the evening of the bank's Fourth of July employee party, ".... However she was not an employee! She worked at the college. Why was she there? He didnt find that odd?

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
it's to many holes for me

you get raped, "YOUR MARRIED", you could have gotten an STD, pregnant which what happened to her. And you do nothing? You don't how you got in your car, but then you expect us to believe you didn't know you got fucked? Most women would have went to the hospital just so there would be some kind of trail. Then you include his mom and sister into this mess and no one says a word. I have a friend who's mom told him everything that went on in his house once she knew he was out of danger. His family didn't say anything, even after they picked him up. Then the only thing you can say is I guess I got raped? To many holes.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
PI 65 Jun Jul Aug loved the sand fleas oorah

Good story buddy system brothers in arms

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Traci was at the bank’s 4th of July party . . .

. . . because she worked at the bank. That was what I had in my mind, but I suppose I should have stated it explicitly.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
A couple of annoys said that . . .

. . . writing the story with Traci having been raped was a cuck thing. Why? She didn’t choose to fuck someone else, didn’t cheat on her husband, but y’all think the husband was a cuck?

What real man would dump his wife because she was assaulted?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 5 years ago
5

Fitting ends for those 2 bastards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, Gunny

But I do have to quibble just a bit. Having been both a Gunny and a Gunner... I think Gunny was the Second best rank I ever held.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don't know ANYONE who would call it US-60.

I assume you meant either Ocean View Avenue, or Shore Drive, as to why she was running on the Amphib base.

Since you mention Chicks Beach, though, and not Ocean View, or the resort strip, I'm guessing you meant Shore Drive, especially saying that the base was in Virginia Beach and not Norfolk, because then you're talking the Eastern End of the base.

Love that you're talking my home town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous

Obviously you do not know the United States Marine Corps. Do or Die

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago
Re: Reed Richards

"What real man would dump his wife because she was assaulted?"

She kept the asshole rapist's baby. Only a cuckold would agree to raise that child. It would be a constant reminder that a man he hated fucked his wife and got her pregnant.

As outlined in the story, Traci has absolutely no excuse for not getting an abortion. She's not Catholic, she never mentions anything about the sanctity of life. Instead, she willingly put the bastard of an evil monster above her husband.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Mr Sworder:

Not every Catholic is pro-life, and not everyone who is pro-life is Catholic. I saw no need to specify that Traci is Catholic -- not that I pictured her that way anyway -- but it was obvious that she did not like the idea of abortion. She could have gotten an abortion not all that far away in Baltimore or Philly or Harrisburg.

You, on the other hand, have conflated her not believing in abortion, at least not for herself, as cuckolding her husband. More, you claimed that a strong and honorable man is a cuck because he didn't either force his wife to get an abortion, or leave her because she had a baby fathered during a rape.

The Coelhos had and reared a child conceived in rape, without ever trying to get child support from the rapist's wealthy family, and without ever letting the rapist's family know that they had another child out there. Jeff got his revenge, and they then washed their hands of the entire thing, and you call that cuckoldry.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anony: Shore Drive

I've driven that road many, many times, though the last time was in 2000. I always called it 60, simply because I paid much attention to where Virginia Beach ended and Norfolk began.

Is Ocean Eddie's still here? Last time I was there was last century, and they did have a local band there playing Jimmy Buffet songs. Good party atmosphere, decent beer, overpriced food.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Just for 26thNC

February, 2023:

The early signing period was long past, and I knew Michael was having a hard time with his decision. Yeah, he'd gotten some very good Division I scholarship offers, but the one he really wanted, it just never came through.

"How're you doing, son? Have you decided yet?"

"Dad, I guess that I have, but it's just not what I wanted. When UK missed on a couple of recruits that Coach Calipari thought he'd land, I figured that he'd offer me a scholarship. I waited and waited, but it never came through. Kentucky was definitely my top choice, you know that, and damn if they don't have the prettiest girls in the world at UK, but I guess that I just wasn't good enough. I'll have to settle for UNC instead."

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read****

Semper Fi!

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
Really stupid

No evidence that this Larry guy fucked his wife at all. Yet he has him killed?

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 5 years ago
Well written ... more

Good read and reminded me of servicemen I know

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
UNC

Thank you for allowing Michael to come to Chapel Hill. You haven't seen beautiful girls until you cruise Franklin Street. Michael will stay four years at Carolina and help Roy win two more NCAA titles. Thank you.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
call the cops

Other comments have covered this ground but "honorable men" dont hatch a murder plot and kill a man they have exactly no evidence against - indeed were too intimidated by Marshall to even try to collect evidence against him. Undeterred, they proceed to shoot and disfigure another man for sleeping with a married woman while the cheating wife gets off Scot free. No honor there.

Our protagonist really only murdered a man because he was jealous of him in high school. Blame it on PTSD if you like, but these 2 psychopaths need to be locked up for a very very long time.

And yes, whether the baby factory in this story is supposed to be Catholic or not she sure acts Catholic. The near universal refusal to get an abortion by cheating women and their otherwise vengeful husbands makes me think Literotica is headquartered in the Vatican.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

"She could have gotten an abortion."

But she didn't. Traci kept the rape a secret then confronted her husband with a 5 month pregnant belly. He was never even given the opportunity to voice his opinion on keeping it... she wanted the rape baby, so Jeff was either forced to accept her horrifically selfish decision, or get a divorce and be separated from his daughter.

The wife was a cunt, who clearly never loved her husband.

The word "cuckold" is derived from the cuckoo bird. They lay their eggs in another bird's nest, then leave the unsuspecting mated pair to raise their offspring. Obviously in the case of humans, the unsuspecting husband is raising another man's bastard child. Jeff was a cuckold in the worst sense of the word... being noble about it doesn't change that fact.

"they then washed their hands of the entire thing"

You can't seriously believe that Jeff getting revenge on the rapist will let him forget this nightmare? Traci decided to keep a permanent memento of the time she was fucked by an evil asshole.

All those innocuous little comments that people make when they look at babies: "Oh, he looks just like you...", "He's got your nature...", would be like getting stabbed in the heart. Every time Jeff looked at that kid, he'd be reminded that his wife was raped by a man he hated, then stuck her husband with raising a bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cartridges?

A marine should know the difference in 30-30 round and a .308 round. Both are a 30 caliber. The amount of gun powder in each cartridge changing the dynamics of the two rounds. For a deer hunter, the effective range of the 30-30 is correct. The velocity of the .308 round with a 165 grain bullet would be around 2600 fps. The effective range preached by the USMC of the .308 round is 1000 yard. These facts do not include the difference in impact of these two rounds because of the difference in velocity. Impact is also controlled by bullet size and distance. A Marine would have known there was a large difference in the effectiveness of the two rounds. This information could have googled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY LOVED IT

VERY NICELY DONE.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
@ReedRichards Regarding Responding To "littleSworder"

I learned a long time ago not to engage or respond to him and I would suggest the same to you. I'm sure face to face taking one look at him it would be evident he's an imbecile. Being online, and not as easy to tell, you've given him the benefit of the doubt and responded. You'll learn quickly, I'm sure, engaging with him is a fruitless investment without any hope of a positive return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rehash

This is a slight rehash of a former story. Saying that, this is a good story and shows revenge, even with murder, something I dislike, to cover misdeeds.

Well-written.

T.T.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Mr sworder steps in it

He wrote that Jeff rearing another man’s child is a cuckold in the worst way. Given Mr Sworder’s statement, I must assume that he believes that every stepfather in the world is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hmmm...

What a perfect revenge by raising the kid in Lejeune... enjoy the cancer and lupus-like health problems, you cute little rape baby.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago
Nice try Mr Fantastic

Marrying a single mother and agreeing to raise her children isn't the same thing at all. The single mother conceived that child before she was the new stepfather's woman.

Traci was married to Jeff when she decided to keep the rape baby. She made an arbitrary decision to raise a bastard, forcing Jeff to choose between losing his wife and beloved daughter, or be stuck with taking care of the offspring of a man he despised.

On another point, too much of her story doesn't add up. Not just what she says happened, but her mannerisms and behaviour... it's all wrong:

"And there was Traci, wearing an apron over her clothes, with a wistful smile on her face . . . and what looked like a five-month pregnant belly."

A wistful smile? Are you kidding me?! A normal wife would be terrified confronting her husband while carrying another man's baby... there was a very real risk that Jeff would just walk away.

"I guess I was raped."

Who says that? Not a forcibly impregnated rape victim, that's for damn sure! She should have been begging for her husband to understand that this wasn't her fault, that she was a victim and this was done to her without her consent. There was no "I guess" about it. Either some rapist fucked her while she was unconscious, or she willingly screwed some guy and got pregnant.

So this was either shit writing... which I don't believe for a second, because RR is too experienced a writer to make mistakes like this. Or... Traci lied about the whole thing. She fucked Marshall willingly (or had another lover) and Jeff's suspicions were correct about her.

"she wasn't even self-conscious about being pregnant."

Because she was loving every second of this! She didn't have any regrets about being pregnant with her lover's bastard. Traci was so horny because she was getting off on cuckolding Jeff... and him going along with it.

A very dark story Mr Richards. Bravo on slipping the cuckolding wife past the readership and getting a 4+ score.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Thinking about it some more, my guess is that BOTH versions of events suggested in the story are true.

Traci had ingested Rohypnol a few months earlier, which the tests confirmed (and it's unlikely they were tampered with as it was done at the base).

"Traci was worried sick."

Worried that her cover story would be blown? That without physical evidence of a rape, Jeff might start digging deeper?

So yes, Traci was probably roofied and raped by Marshall. But he wasn't the father though... The epilogue is very specific about what a big guy her bastard son is. Reed wouldn't have mentioned that unless he wasn't making a very specific point. Michael is broad shouldered and 6'4"... when he's only 14! Jeff doesn't mention anything about Marshall being a huge guy and the baby looks nothing like Marshall... which means the actual father of Traci's "rape baby" is her unnamed lover.

Mr Richards goes to far too many lengths to make Traci's dialogue, reactions, and behaviour be suspicious. She had a lover, got pregnant with his baby, and convinced her cuckolded husband to raise the bastard child. She screwed Jeff on their first date and was a highly sexual woman... it's obvious she had an affair when left alone for a year.

Jeff had the wrong man murdered. Larry Marshall might or might not have raped Traci (No DNA test... really?), but I strongly doubt he was the father of her kid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Powersworder

I find myself agreeing with you.

Pregnant raped women don't often look wistful, especially when they expect their potentially wrathful husband home soon! And they don't "guess" they were raped!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Anticlimactic?

I believe that the basis for the story is getting revenge on Larry Marshall. His demise was kind of a footnote at the end. Some of the detail in the story was left to the reader to interpret. Perhaps this was intended, but I would have liked to have seen more questions answered. However, I still gave it 4* rating. I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There's neither logic nor common sense in the head of

this murderer of a husband. A cheating wife ---- who willingly had sex with people ---- received no punishment but a man only taking what's given, a sexual dalliance, was murdered coldblooded and the title of the story is Semper-Fi? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
??

Lever action 30-30 turns into a super sonic 308????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Going To Quibble

Or second guess anything in the story. Just pleased the author does read (yeah, I know) comments and has the class to respond and perhaps clear up some misconceptions, questions or confusion. Also, liked the response to 26thNC whom I 99.99 percent of the time agree with. If you get bored RR come to San Antonio and wriht one about us, we have an unlimited number of good people, assholes and polititions here too. Signed: BTW

oldpoet451oldpoet451over 4 years ago

by Anonymous

09/07/19

??

Lever action 30-30 turns into a super sonic 308????

The writer may have introduced a little hyperbole into the story with the "The .308 cartridge fired, sending the bullet toward my target, at 2,650 feet per second. "

BUT...

The simple answer to the question is YES!

1) .30-30 fires a .308 caliber bullet

2) In relatively dry air the speed of sound is 1126 feet per second.

3) Multiple ammunition manufacturers list 160 grain .30-30 cartridges with muzzle velocity around 2400 feet per second. So... the .30-30 IS a SUPERSONIC .308 at TWICE THE SPEED OF SOUND! In fact, at 300 yards the bullet is STILL scooting along at around 1400 feet per second... STILL faster than the speed of sound. Look it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mistake

I agree with OldPost .. 30- 30 does not become a 308 ..

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
After

After La Rubia Gringa, I didn't think I would read anymore RR. Didn't hold to that but fifteen minutes. Glad I read this one, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Only heir to millions

and you dont try to claim them?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@ReedRichards Re: "Given Mr Sworder’s statement, I must assume that he believes that every stepfather in the world is a cuck." Are you seriously trying to compare a step-child to a child that is the product of an affair?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not very good at the facts.

If your going to write a fictional story that at least is close real then you have to get your info correct such as familiar knowledge of guns and to know the difference between a 30-30 Winchester which only uses 30-30 bullets and Winchester 308 which only uses 308 bullets and of course the type of grain weight or powder load for each type bullets. Lighter loads are used for target shooting and heavier loads are used for hunting big game animals. Bigger loads means the bullet striking power when it hits the heavier targets such as a deer or moose, elk etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Honorable?

Yeah no. Sorry but the only honorable person in the story is the wife. She was raped and still carried the baby and raised him even though he was a constant reminder of her assault, the damage it did to her psychologically, emotionally and to her husband and family. She is honorable. Her husband is flawed. He raised the son as his own but he held a grudge and still does.

Sorry but what he did doesn't balance any scale. Marsallis' wife's lover is scum but he didn't commit any crime. Jody may be less than dogsh* in my opinion but they didn't break marriage vows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
needs a rewrite

Just terrible, he should have gotten a dna test, and then put that child up for adoption. Nowadays, not many women are willing to have a rape baby, so her keeping the baby is wildly suspicious.

Forcing her to give away the child for adoption would have shown whether his suspicions were warranted or not.

No sane man would want to raise that baby.

Just rewrite this story and inject a bit more common sense and realism.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 4 years ago
Just get an abortion

This story could have worked just as well if she had gotten an abortion, which would have been the sensible choice when becoming pregnant from rape, probably better since there isn't the SoD strain of the protagonist being willing to raise another man's child.

And who in this day and age don't know about the existence of date rape drugs? Seems outright nonsensical that the wife wouldn't know that.

There would have still been plenty of motivation for the revenge without the pregnancy. There's nothing particularly honourable about raising another man's child anyway. Seems more like some kind of self punishment, when he didn't even try to have the wife give up the baby.

The wife wasn't particularly honourable, keeping the pregnancy secret until it was too late for an abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oorah

Overcome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Maybe a marine, but NOT a man. Accepting the child as his own.

Bull

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

There is a big difference between a 30 - 30 winchester bullet and a .308 bullet .. A .308 162 grain bullet is considered one of the best by Snipers . Also most 30 - 30 are Lever action rifles .. If it had been Me I would have put gloves on before touching the bullets or the rifle . I would not know if I could have raised that Child

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Disagree

Disagree with his decision,even though he got revenge.His wife shouldn't have been with Marshal in the first place.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, but was disappointed with some aspects. Marshall should have been allowed to live and made to suffer for his sins, he got off light. Traci should have explained why as a married mother she was with Marshall to make him want to drug and rape her. Why would a rich, good looking womanizer like Marshall have to drug someone for sex, why would be even carry the stuff. Sorry I don't believe it was him

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Marshall got his in the end. Date rape drug a Marines wife and you pay the price. As for what happened, The way I read it is that she was at Bank Picnic where she worked and was drugged there.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Big tough Marine is just a cuck raising another man's kid.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Too bad he is a willing Cuckold...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another great story with terminal revenge being meted out to assholes who mess with married women. Jodie messing with Marine wives is apparently a dead man walking. Just a thought though, if these straying wives would adhere to the Semper Fi attitude themselves, a lot of this mayhem would be unnecessary.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

MarkT63 and Dlh143 are cuckoo's how could he be classed as a cuck, they must have been born stupid.

Great revenge story. Loved how they got their revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Justice served! God bless the Marine Corps.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

A cuck? I don't think so! Ultimate revenge. Don't fuck with Our Militaries families.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit. A guy has to have a death wish to date rape the wife of a marine.

Got what was coming to him.

I don't think I coulda raised another man's kid? But at least it didn't look like the Larry asshole.

Decent story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Incommensurate punishment! Date rape is a dastardly crime, but does not compare with cold-blood murder! Major reduction of rating. The disclosure that Larry was more of an asshole than the author originally depicted shoulda been offered in the first three paragraphs. Teen gloating does not forgive murder, but having a concrete example is preferable to ‘just believing’ a teen’s dislike!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this one . I fill sorry that some low class piece of shit has to rape girls . I hope that the Marine's wife told him the truth !

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous