All Comments on 'Semper Fi Pt. 02'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE STORY UNFOLDS

as tide and time revolve. TK U MLJ LV NV rsvp #1

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Nice storyline.

The two chapters get a 4-star rating, not because of the plot, but because of the numerous writing flaws. (You need a good editor.) Again, the story itself, is great. Nice touch with the music references, by the way. Definitely, I'm looking forward to the revealing who the killer(s) is/are.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Great Second chapter

Thanks for this chapter. You are doing a fantastic job with this story and as always I love your style. Keep up the great writing and I'll keep up the reading.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
You've got me hooked deep.......

So go ahead and reel me in. I'm ready for the gafe. While the romance between Caitlyn and Frank is compelling, I would like more on the murders and the conection between all beside the cheating military spouses. Great writing.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
A Very Good Story

You can tell a compelling tale.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Good Story

Though it sounds to me that the murders have to be a group action and so there must be some threads to pull on.

The internal conflicts are very well portrayed and have impact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

sadly he has more chemistry with Barbara & seems to be moving forward with Caitlyn out of obligation more than love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one helluva tale. right from the start it as been compelling. Please continue, thanx. LP

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another police bitch Barbie interested in her new fucking partner Frank!!

Useless fucking cunts who should focus on their job

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Caitlyn has bitches for friends!! WHAT A FUCKING CIRCUS OF USELESS ASSHOLES!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Semper Fi Pt. 01 Previous Part
Semper Fi Series Info