All Comments on 'Semper Fidelis Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 8 years ago
Can you feel it?

Ah, I really enjoyed this installment. I love how despite the main characters continuing streak of getting things almost exactly what he wants, the antagonists continue to underestimate Don. I wonder if it is the shadow mans respect or even admiration for Don that makes him the most dangerous of the bad guys. Oh well since he wasn't overtly involved in this case I guess I should move on. WW reading this chapter I felt that you can feel the tension mounting, I assume at some point a flash point will be reached and something will blow,and it will be an impressive display. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not too orginal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMqWAiWPMs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Skin_(41_Shots)

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 8 years ago
MISTAKES were made -

and the first one should most definitely be taken care of! Don't screw with the Iron Crowbar! Don't mess with Uncle Sam's Misguided Children! and - if you are "police officers" conducting a raid - OBEY THE LAW! Someone needs a BIG shovel to get clear of the, as Bess tried to get Harry to call it, MANURE that is covering them up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Only question remaining from this chapter is why was Tom Riordan's name/house on the warrant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for remembering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Guerena_shooting

Sheriff Dupnik received worldwide criticism over his defense of the botched SWAT team raid of Jose Guerena that left the former Marine dead. Dupnik openly stated that the raid was justified and told Arizona Daily Star columnist Josh Brodesky that he may never release the search warrants and police affidavits. Dupnik also defended the police who left Jose Guerena, after being shot 22 times, inside his house while paramedics were prevented from entering for over an hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jack Lewis' team couldn't have screwed up more

Most Americans, whether or not they agree with the President when he sends the military on missions, respect and honor the troops themselves. So the SBI murdering an active marine is just the epitome of stupidity and cannot be excused. And to zip tie a young child and a baby - heartless. I don't think Jack Lewis is the Consultant, but he needs to go down big time, as well. I'm sure when he's sent to prison, courtesy of the IC, of course, the other inmates will treat Jack especially well, so to speak (cold grin).

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ah Heck

Just let word get back to his Unit. SBI would be looking down the sights of a lot of very angry Marines from the wron end of the gun, let alone the Investigation of NCIS or JAG wanting to Eat them alive,,,,,,,, Troy could just sit back and watch as SBI all but crumbled under what the Feds would do to them over this.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
CROOKED POLITICIANS AND THE 4TH ESTATE

one cant tell the truth and the other wont, TK U MLJ LV NV

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@tazz317 Is the 4th Estate on Long Island?

Or up at Martha's Vineyard?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Inept

It amazes me that the underlings are so stupid. No wonder they keep showing up dead. There must be a 200 point difference in the I.Q. Between the Criminal Consultant and his minions.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
A BAD THING ABOUT COVERT TASK FORCES AND OPS

its impossible to deduce who is whom and what is happening, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Amazing. Don't know how you can ratchet up the tension more but feel certain you will

KtmgoKtmgo12 months ago

I'm guessing the real target was Griswold, Erich is why Don and Jared are so fired up

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES