Semper Figura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers

She aroused him, in all senses, by saying, 'We probably aren't going to get another time like this. So, is there anything you'd like us to do?'

'Yes, there is, but let's hear what you'd like.'

'Well, there was one thing Tom and I never did, because I wouldn't let him. But I regretted that ever after, especially after he was killed. He wanted to kiss my cleat...'

'I'd love to do that - that's something I want to do, too.'

'Well, let me go and wash first.'

'There's no need...'

'Yes, I must. Just let me up, and I'll do it.'

She came back a few minutes later and lay down, but he had gently to lift her legs apart. Whereupon she put a hand over her pussy, and asked, 'D'you really want to do it?'

'Yes, I do. But do you want me to?'

'If you're sure. After all, you aren't my fiancé...'

'No. Perhaps if he didn't do it, no-one may do it?'

'Seems a bit silly now. After all, I shouldn't really not do something for the rest of my life because Tom didn't do it. After all, he didn't give me a baby, either.'

She removed the hand, which he took to be consent, and he brought his lips to bear on her inner lips. They were cold and damp from her washing, and tasted of soap. But as his tongue slowly quested up her vulva and came to rest on her clitoris, the slightly ammoniac, salty, meaty taste and scent melded with and then suppressed the saponic residue.

As the clitoris erected within its little housing, she began to jerk upwards involuntarily, briefly crushing his mouth against her pubic bone. 'Oh, that's different,' she said, 'So soft and warm. It's exciting and comforting at once. It ought to make that special all-over feeling, oughtn't it? The climax, they call it, don't they?'

'There's no "ought" about it, I don't think. And yes that's one name for it.'

'I think I read the other in a special book about marriage one of the ladies has.'

'I read it, too. My parents have it. I found it in a trunk in the spare room. Orgasm.'

'Or-gaz-mmm. Sounds like something in physics or chemistry. In biology, better.'

He resumed his clitorilingus, and the jerking intensified and became a violent quivering. She made little squeaking sounds, and grabbed a handful of his hair. 'It's - going - to - do - it,' she announced, 'It's going to do it. I'm climbing for climax, or gazzing for orgasm. Call it what you like - here it is!'

She forced his mouth into her vulva and squirmed beneath it, drawing in sharp intakes of breath, which gave into a long exhalation sounding a harsh gargle in her throat. But as the orgasmax passed she pulled his up the bed by the handful of hair she still had hold of, and threw herself into his arms, releasing him to thump a cheek onto his chest and began a lengthy bout of weeping, pouring tears down his sternum. Gasping and sobbing she clung to him, the storm slowly abating until, exhausted, she went limp and fell asleep.

Understanding that proceedings were now halted for some time, he made himself as comfortable as he could and composed himself to sleep. He reflected that this new form of love-making had, because it was new, possibly taken her beyond her memories or her Tom, perhaps allowed her to experience more fully the devastation of loss.

5

Nights in Africa can be chilly, and Sally and Alan awoke, some time before daylight, cold and clinging together for warmth. The immediate eye-contact brought a shock for Alan, for a moment, for he read in her friendly gaze that she was quite peaceful, and that she had now passed beyond him, that their temporary liaison had almost concluded, though there might be one more element to it. He understood this, and then had to conceal his disappointment, sorrow, heartache. Because he had, indeed, been falling in love, however fruitlessly, and must now abandon, or master, the pain of banishment.

'Good morning,' he said, as cheerily as he could, 'I'd best be going, hadn't I?'

'Not so fast,' she said, 'I think there's a little more first, wouldn't you like...'

Of course, he would like, but also considered whether he should have it, since there was nothing afterwards. However, he realised that she wanted to give him a last gift, even a reward, and that he must accept it in acknowledgement of parting.

She untangled herself, sat up and turned over to kneel on the bed. 'From the back,' she bade him, 'Like antelopes. After all, you liked my bottom, didn't you?'

He noted the past tense as he knelt behind her, and wondered whether he would actually be able to take advantage of this valedictory present. He was glad she could not see his face, for he was on the verge of tears, not least because he was moved by the beauty being offered to him.

'Don't wait for me,' she said, 'Just go in and do it.'

The invitation in itself brought him erect. It is possible, he discovered, to enter a woman in other states of being than pure, or loving, desire. Though the entry was not easy at first, for she had dried up in the night, and would not now be lubricating much, since she was not acting out of desire or excitation. But by edging his penis-end into her vestibule little by little, he slowly forced his way in, aided by the slight involuntary secretions of her vagina. Another discovery, that a penetrated cunt will, often, naturally ease the entry.

'Don't stop,' she said, 'Let go when you want.' She even pressed back against him, determined he should achieve ejaculation within her.

He pushed home, drew back a little and thrust in again, and she said, 'You're going, aren't you? I can feel it getting harder. Yes, hold my bottom, if you want.'

Alan's hands were not especially large, as I recall, but his spread fingers almost held each, perfect, cheek as he leaned back a little to get further under her and cram himself home, resolved to enjoy her for the last time to the fullest extent.

'That's right,' she said, 'All the way. Fill me.'

It was the sensation of her labia, wrapped about the base of his penis, which tripped the flow, since it was they, after all (in her frequent phrase), which had admitted him into her, another perception from the occasion And, as he expressed it to me, all that time later, it was more as if he were weeping tears through his cock than semen.

'Ah,' she said cheerfully, 'There you go.' Said as it were 'well done.'

She let him out of the front door, still in the dark, and dashed him a kiss. 'Good luck.'

5

His mother and sister were still asleep when he arrived home, so he did not have to face any awkward questions, but, later, at breakfast, his mother gave him the particular smile she reserved for when he had had some disappointing experience or sad news.

After the energetic tennis three days later, Rhoda adopted a different position when they were naked in the pavilion. She faced him, put one foot on a chair, her thigh thus at right angles to her body and parallel to the floor, and said, 'Today you have jungle exploring.' She fluffed her skaamhare. 'I want to see your face. But use fingers first to start safari.'

He moved close, put an arm round her waist and a cupped hand between her parted thighs, turning the fingers up to stroke and poke into her labia. She grunted and opened her eyes wider to look into his. 'That is, good,' she said, 'Today you must take kont quickly, when it is ready.' And their locked gaze continued as he plundered her pussy, rasped her little man in the boat with his thumbnail and felt her orgasm begin.

'Kont is ready,' she said, without breaking the gaze.

He had to remove his hand, of course, to edge his penis into its place and glide easily upwards into her.

'Don't close eyes,' she said. 'We make together, and I will see.'

As her orgasm approached her eyes opened yet wider. She said, 'It come for me. You give me hard. Spend into me.'

Somehow, the sadness and disappointment of his loss of Sally were channelled into a kind of raging urgency to come into this pulsating cunt, to ease away the loss in a fiery flood. He glared into those wide-open eyes, as if it were Rhoda's fault he had lost the girl, and thrust so hard he lifted her heels from the floor. Shuddering and groaning he came, and she answered with irregular vaginal spasms. They clung together, his nails buried in her buttocks, and rocked and ground against each other.

Shortly, his limp penis flopped out of her and a spill of sperm ran down her legs. She said, 'It is over with Sally, my poor boy. I thought it was so, and you have just told me. But you were good for her. You take comfort for that. And you can fok me all you want, every way you want. Every day, maybe. I will take you in my kont, like a baby to my breast, and you will have some comfort. Now, we start again, but I will make you.'

She took his cock in her hand and squeezed and fondled to erect him again. Then she simply masturbated him, skilfully, ruthlessly. 'In my skaamhare,' she commanded. 'I take your saad now,' and he ejaculated, as ordered, shuddering and hissing, as if in pain.

Hardly had he recovered than she was making him tumescent a third time, before she let go, turned and bent half over and said, 'Into kont again, boy. You take longer now. Make me go twice or three times.'

And he pounded into her relentlessly until she came, groaning and forcing herself back against him. 'That is good. Go on more now,' and he continued without pause till she gasped, squirmed to move his cock within her and came again. For another quarter hour or more he pistoned within her, until she said, 'Stop! It comes now good! You go.'

It was clearly the culminating climax of the day. She ground her teeth, clenched her bottom and expelled her breath in a great, 'Yaaaas!' And he forced out a gout of semen, feeling that it was draining his balls dry.

NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers
12