All Comments on 'Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!'

by TheBusinessMan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I miss Warren Zevon!!!!!!!!!

The next line from his immortal song, "the shit has hit the fan."

Man I miss him. He could write a song! Werewolves of London!

I don't care about your stupid story. But you brought up Warren Z.

That's enough. Five stars!

R.

PS. I'm sounding like Redo 1984 but that's due to a half of a fifth of Sauza Gold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs numbers!

Amazing series, but what’s even more amazing is how this guy treats infidelity. It’s wrong. Not a kink. Which is AMAZING. He’s kind of got this harem thing going and this loving wife that fishes for him for qualified, often professional, women. Which is HOT. It’s a million times better than the “bimbo-field” girl, authors seem to prefer.

I loved the morning sequence in this one. It’s not quite the harem 4some, but it’s better than that lazy “rotation” schedules most authors use for polyamorous stories. The girls want to get laid so they find time in his schedule to get it done. That’s how you do that.

I wish the titles were numbered so I didn’t have to spend so much time trying to figure out the chronological order, though. I’ve been using the dates, but if this site has a date-sorter it’s not on the tablet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBusinessMan@TheBusinessMan
Since 2017, I've written 70 stories. Plus, posted a drawing of the lady from my last story. Look for it under Erotic Art. Here are my copyrighted stories in order of post date; all my stories have minor typos — so take a chill pill: 1: I Hire Monica the Maid 2: Monica's Fir...