All Comments on 'Senior Fun'

by sex4u4647

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puke

Sicko tale, sicko author

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
60+ Lecher

Nothing else to do but write sick stories.You got no talent of a good story teller but can write crap stories. Get off the Lw section.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 12 years ago
Don't pay too much attention to the insecure "macho" comments

who think that wife-sharing is tantamount to high treason and should be punished by death. It is in fact the favorite fantasy of a great many people whose attitude to sex is quite healthy and normal. I don't know if I would actually go through with something like that, but I sure enjoy reading stories about it and fantasizing about it (with my wife).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME

A very nice story,everyone had a good time,and enjoyed each other.You can't ask for more.

sex4u4647sex4u4647over 12 years agoAuthor

Have you ever noticed that the ones who bitch about a story are the ones who don't write any.

If you don't like mine. SCREW YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Believable

This story is beautiful. It is written in such a way that it can be absolutely believed. I am female, early 30's and I have been having a relationship with my married neighbours for a number of years. They are retired and great fun to be with and they too love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I answered the ad for a for a pool cleaner. He was 74, she 70 and he explained he could no longer do the job. I went over, did the job and was paid and was asked would i come back every week. Next time, he met me at the door, don't mind Rita, she is by the pool, I went out, a tall thick set women was lying naked face down on a pool lounge. I started to clean the pool, as I did so she turned over, her heavy breasts sagging a bit, she lifted her legs displaying her shaven pussy. I looked over towards the house, he was there beckoning me over. I walked over, he said she wants you to fuck her, while I am away., if you could that would be great. I walked back over, I heard him yell to her got to go out dear, I will be back in an hour or so. I waited, then walked past her, I took off my shorts, then walked over and said I hope you don't mind, she looked at me,turned over and sat back on her knees, then leaned forward, like she was offering her pussy to me. I walked up behind her, her plump pussy on show, blatant, so I stepped up behind her and rubbed the head of my cock against her , she pushed back so I lined her pussy up and thrust slowly into her, holding her hips and fucked her, I was about to cumm so I pulled back and she said no, no, put it back please so I pushed back into her and emptied my cumm into her pussy.She shook wildly as I did, then collapsed down onto the pool lounge. I pulled out, put my shorts back on and went to the house. He was in there and said good work, same time next week and thrust $100 into my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I like the attitudes of all three characters. Fun for everybody, all winners.

Thanks for your story.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Voyeur, saw, creampie all point to a cuck husband for this whore.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

A charming, gentle story about decent older people, looking out for each other! By no means a "Wham, Bang, thank-you Ma'am!" and all the better for it! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous