Senior Living

Story Info
Cute guy moves in next door.
4.1k words
4.48
34.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Senior Living

Joe E Hartley

November 2020

Karen noticed John when he moved in last month. He was unlike the majority of the tenants in the 55 and older apartment complex as was she. Most were in their late 50's, still working and with active social lives. She noticed that not only was John much older than many, he seemed to be close to her age. He also seemed to not have any visitors. He did go out for a walk every day and appeared to be in fairly good shape, but he, like her, carried around a few extra pounds. He went shopping once a week and seemed to bring home single serving meals.

The reason she noticed him, other than the fact that someone moving in to the complex was the most exciting thing to happen in her life in the last couple of months, was that he was hot, in her eyes anyway. She wondered if he was attached, or alone like her. Over the month since he'd moved in she saw no one visiting, nor anyone spending the night. He also spent every night in his apartment alone, watching TV.

She knew his routine now and it would be easy to run into him as a seeming accident. She wasn't sure how to start up a conversation that would lead to them spending time together. She couldn't be certain, but based on the way he dressed and the furnishings she saw being moved into his apartment, he was not gay and that was good, because the plans forming in her mind required him to be attracted to women, specificity her.

Her plan entailed meeting him tomorrow morning as he started his walk, where she could welcome him to the building. The only remaining question was what would she wear. It needed to be casual, but not too casual; sexy, but not overt. She would not wear a bra; her breasts were not overly large and didn't sag too much. Her top could not be see-through, as that would be too much, but a crème colored T-shirt might be just the thing. Also no short skirts, but a nice pair of jeans would be the look designed to get his attention, yet not be flaunting.

Hopefully he would indicate some level of interest and she could play off that at their next meeting. She knew she couldn't come on too strong; everyone knew that there were more senior women than senior men and pushy women may have overwhelmed him in the past. She had to play it slow and let him think it was all his idea.

She dressed and checked herself out in the mirror several times already. She stood by her door listening carefully for the sound of his apartment door opening.

John opened his door and stepped out for his morning walk, making sure he locked the door behind him. He noticed a sound and turned to find his new neighbor exiting her apartment. She was not one of the young people as so many in this complex, but a mature woman.

"Hello," he said. "You must be my new neighbor. I just moved in a few weeks ago. I'm John."

"Hi," she responded happy that he made first contact. That indicated that he wasn't just another bitter old man who hated people. "Welcome to the building. I'm Karen. I noticed you when you moved in last month, but knowing how hectic moving can be I didn't want to bother you. Have you got everything unpacked yet?"

"Well, most of it, but I still have a few boxes of things that I have no idea what to do with."

Karen laughed, "I've been here five years and I still have a box or two that needs to be unpacked. I'll have to bring you a welcome to the building casserole."

"That's not necessary, but thank you. I'm just heading out for a walk. I do try to get in a bit of exercise every day."

"That sounds like a good idea, maybe I'll join you some day. I've been meaning to start some exercise for a few years now."

"Wanna come with me? I don't go very far."

"Not today, I'll have to psych myself up for it. Do you go every day at this time?" She queried.

"I try to go every morning at 8, that's after the workers have left and not too much traffic. Let me know if you want to go."

"I'll do that. Right now I'm expecting a delivery and want to check if it's downstairs yet."

John left out the front door on his walk and Karen made a point of walking over to where the mailboxes were located.

John enjoyed his walk a bit more today than normal. He smiled to himself revisiting the exchange he had with Karen. He wondered if she often went without a bra and if so he'd have to make sure he chatted with her often. He thought he noticed her checking him out as he walked out the front door.

Karen walked back to her apartment. The first contact went better than she had expected. She noticed that he was checking her out and was glad she decided to not wear a bra today. He tried to be subtle, but was only partially successful. She also checked him out as he walked away; she noticed that he did have a nice butt.

She made a simple tuna casserole. Living alone for a long time she had become a master of making small meals for only a couple of servings. She had allowed it to cool a bit then collected it to take over to her new neighbor. She wore the same outfit from earlier this morning; why change something that worked?

She knocked on the door to John's apartment and waited. John opened the door after a few minutes as if he hadn't been nearby or as she was soon to notice had to grab something to wear. He wore a thin well worn bathrobe that was only loosely tied.

"Hi, sorry to bother you, but I did promise you a welcome to the apartment complex casserole. I hope you like it. Looks like I interrupted your shower, so I'll just drop this off and talk with you later."

"Thank you," he replied as he took hold of the container. His robe slipped a bit and he noticed Karen's gaze shifting downwards. He also noticed her nipples getting very hard and press against her T-shirt.

She shook herself and looking up at his face replied, "I hope you like it," before turning around and heading back to her apartment.

"Well, that was interesting," Karen said to herself once she was back in her own apartment. She wondered if he was a nudist at home. He didn't seem that concerned about making sure he was completely covered. Did he want to expose himself to her as if by accident? She smiled at the thought and wanted to go back over and see if he'd invite her in, but she immediately rejected that idea as being too soon in their relationship. It did open up possibilities for the future. She had to make sure he knew she was not embarrassed seeing his wardrobe malfunction. She smiled to herself and went to bed.

The next morning at five minutes before eight o'clock she knocked on his door. She wore tennis shoes, shorts, and a very tight top. She looked ready for a walk.

John opened the door wearing the same robe, but this time he held it together.

"I came by to walk with you this morning if the invitation is still open," she announced.

"That would be wonderful. Just give me a minute to get dressed and we can go. Come on in. I'll just be a minute." He turned to head back towards his bedroom removing the robe as he went. Karen got a good view of his naked butt just as he entered his bedroom.

"No need to rush," she spoke to the open bedroom door. "I'm not sure how far I can walk anyway. We may be heading back within ten minutes."

"That will be fine," he answered. "I always say that some is better than none. Have you walked before?"

"It was a long time ago, but then I was working, I often walked during my lunch hour. I do a bit of yoga now to stay limber."

He stepped out into the living room wearing shorts, a tee with some college logo on it, and tennis shoes. "I'll make a deal with you. I'll help you get back into walking, if you teach me some yoga."

"Deal," she answered. This was turning out so much better than she had imagined. Not only had he flashed her, but he is setting up an ongoing routine for them to be together.

He smiled and gave a nod then eyed her up and down. The top she wore was old and a couple sizes too small. It ended at the waistband of her shorts and was thin enough to display her nipples.

"Shall we go?" John asked after he made sure he had a nice look at her breasts.

They walked down to the front door and out onto the street. John allowed Karen to exit the building in front of him and she felt certain he was checking out her butt.

"Which way do we go?" Karen asked turning around to face John, who she noticed was looking much lower than what would be expected.

"To the left," he replied and took his place beside her. Karen started to walk fast, but noticed that John was setting a much slower pace.

"We are not training for a 10-K; lets just take it slow and chat while we walk. How long have you been doing yoga?

They walked up a couple of blocks then turned the corner and headed back down another street. All and all it was less than a mile, but very easy for both of them.

They enjoyed a nice chat sharing a bit of personal history and experiences. By the time they stood outside Karen's apartment they both looked for a way to continue.

"Wanna come in for a cup of coffee?" She offered.

"That sounds great, but I need a bit of breakfast. I have diabetes and need to eat regularly to keep my blood sugar stable. I had a sip of my smoothie before our walk, but that is not enough of a breakfast."

"I normally have a slice of wholegrain toast, would that work?"

"That would be perfect." John replied.

Karen opened the door and walked inside with John just a step behind her.

She turned as if she just realized something, " was the tuna casserole okay for you to eat, It did have a lot of pasta? It was whole wheat pasta."

"That was fine and delicious. I still have some leftover."

They continued their conversation over breakfast and coffee. Karen noticed that John's eyes often shifted lower to view her barely covered breasts. She also noticed that her nipples hardened under his gaze. Neither spoke of it, but when John rose to leave there was a budge in his shorts.

Before He left for his apartment they made a plan to get together for a late lunch at his place to finish off the tune casserole and maybe play a card game.

Karen was overjoyed at the progress she'd made with John and excited that he'd been checking her out. She could almost feel his hands all over her, but there was still a little ways to go before that could happen. She knew she needed to make sure he could check out her breasts, since he did seem to like seeing them. She also thought he liked looking at her butt, but that wasn't as obvious. She had to decide on what to wear for her lunch date.

She fantasized about him wearing only his robe and forgetting to tie it again. Last time she didn't get a chance to see anything under that robe. Maybe she could do the same. She did have an old men's dress shirt from her ex and wore it on occasion. She could leave the top several buttons open and wear nothing under expect a pair of bikini panties. The tails of the shirt covered her bottom, but just barely. Her ex was not a large man and the shirt fit her well. The sides were open showing off a lot of thigh, and with the bikini panties, it looked as if she were completely naked. It would be fun to see if he would be checking to see if she wore panties or not.

She took a shower and dressed as she'd planned. The woman in the mirror looked hot and with a hand mirror she checked out the view from behind. She exposed a lot more than she thought when she bent over. She made a mental note of that fact with a grin. Four buttons undone in the front would allow a side view when she turned, but stayed together if she only faced forward. The top was actually open to just below her breasts and allowed easy hand access.

At one-thirty she knocked on the door to John's apartment, and again she had to wait a bit longer than expected, as if he was finding some clothes to put on. The thought of him opening the door naked excited her.

John opened the door as he pulled the robe around him and froze when he saw Karen standing in front of him with her shirt open and her legs bare up to her thighs. His mouth was literally open as he eyed her up and down. He completely forgot to tie his robe. His cock was covered, but started to rise and press against the fabric of the thin material. There was a very real threat it would spring free of it's covering.

Karen's eyes caught sight of the throbbing material hoping his cock would win the battle against the robe. Both stood transfixed by the view in front of them, until Karen broke the spell. "Am I too early?"

John looked up at Karen's smiling face, "Not at all. You are right on time. I just put the casserole in the oven to warm up. Would you like a drink?"

"That would be nice. What do you have?"

"I have some unsweetened iced green tea, I have some ginger tea, but I must warn you that it is very strong and I dilute it with water about 5 to 1, I also have some coconut water and if it's not too early for you, I have wine."

"Why don't we start with the green tea and maybe shift to the wine later." She followed him into the kitchen and took a seat at the small table, making sure that the table, in no way, blocked his view of her exposed opened inner thigh thanks to the bottom two buttons being open.

He returned with a glass of tea and set it in front of her and almost spilt it because he was not looking at the table, but the vast expanse of flesh exposed. He wanted to drop to his knees for a better view. He could not tell if she wore underwear or not.

Karen grabbed the glass making sure it did not spill, and noticed that his robe was still not tied; his budge was not exposed but was very close to her face. She thought of pulling the robe open, but resisted.

"I hope I'm not being too forward, but It seems that the few times I've come over, it seems as if you took some time to get your robe. Are you more comfortable naked?"

"I'm not a nudist, if that's what you're asking."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry." She apologized.

"No need to apologize. I guess I should explain. I noticed you the day I moved in and wanted to see a lot more of you. I started to fantasize about you. When I saw you in the hallway the other day looking sexy, my fantasizes got hotter and I considered ways I could expose myself to you without being too obvious. I stayed naked in the hopes that you would come over."

"So, when I brought over the casserole you wanted to flash me? By the way when your robe slipped I almost dropped to my knees right there."

"Really, I thought you were aroused and if I had just another second or two, I would have made sure you saw my cock, but I didn't want to come on too strong."

"I did like the naked butt view when I came over this morning for the walk. I'm assuming now that was intentional. To be honest, I was doing the same thing to you and for the same reason. I've been showing off my breasts to you since we first met. I think you liked seeing my ass too." She stood up, turned around, and placed her hands flat on the chair with her butt facing him.

"You have a beautiful butt and yes I have been checking you out since before you introduced yourself to me the other day. I loved your nipple display. Does this mean we can end the pretense now?" John opened his robe and displayed his erection.

Karen turned around and reached out her hands to grip his hardened member. John reached up to open Karen's shirt and fondle her breasts. He leaned down and took one nipple into his mouth as he pinched the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Karen squeezed and gently stroked the stiff cock in her hands, then reached up to completely remove the shirt she wore. She was now only wearing a pair of tiny panties. She removed John's robe leaving him naked. She allowed him to suck and play with her nipples for a while longer before the timer sounded, indicating that their dinner was ready.

John disengaged from her breast and went to turn off the oven and remove the food. "We have to be careful not to start an actual fire here while we are distracted."

Karen agreed, "We have plenty of time. Lets eat first, then play." She stayed naked except for her panties and enjoyed the view of John's nudity. She helped to dish up the plates and felt John's hand on her ass a few times. "Should I remove these?" she asked pulling on the waistband of her panties, "or will you be too distracted?"

"If you want to be goosed, you can take them off now, otherwise I'll take them off of you with my teeth after we eat."

Karen slipped her panties to the floor, "What if I want both?" She asked bending over to present her ass to John's waiting hand. She felt the full of his hand stroke her then one finger moved up her crease to her waist only to slip back down low again between her legs. His finger traced the trail defined by her crease again and she spread her legs. Another pass and this time slower and more probing left her breathless. The last pass stopped halfway pressing against her wet core and her anus. He left his hand there for several seconds pushing against her then releasing, until he removed his hand.

"Let's eat, and then we'll pick up where I left off. I'll leave a bookmark right here," he said as he pressed a finger against her puckered little hole.

"I can hardly wait," she announced picking up her plate.

They ate their dinner and chatted about the various sexual activities they both enjoyed. Oral topped the list for both and taking breaks to slow down the action was another favorite. Neither had every used food in any way with sex, not even as they were doing now, to take a break to eat.

When they confirmed that they were both very visual. They finished their dinner facing each other naked with their legs spread. Touching would not be allowed until after dinner.

They finished their meal and as John collected the dishes, Karen announced, "How about dessert?" She then positioned herself between John's open legs and licked the tip of his cock, which immediately sprung to attention. Karen flicked the tip of her tongue back and forth on the tip of the throbbing penis in front of her. She could tell that her actions were taking John close to the edge, so she shifted to long licks up the underside of the engorged member. She licked slowly down to his balls and up again, hesitating just below the crown to rapidly flick her tongue at the sensitive inch there. Once she reached the tip again she took all of his cock into her mouth, sucking and stroking him with her lips.

She paused and moved back, "Didn't you leave a bookmark somewhere?" She stood, turned around and placed her forearms on the chair she had just vacated.

The view presented to John would have been enough to get him hard if he wasn't already, twin fleshy globes separated by an erotic vertical crease. Susan spread her legs displaying both her wet channel and her puckered little hole. John dropped to his knees and took hold of her cheeks. He extended his tongue and pushed it as deeply between her legs as possible and started to flick his tongue across her nub in much the same way she had flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock.

Karen reacted in much the same way John had and he had to hold her still while he continued his flicking. She started to tense and John took that sign as a signal to lick up her crease, slowly and deeply. He used the flat of his tongue to explore all he could find, up to her waist. He then brought his tongue back down, this time using only the tip of his tongue flicking all the way back down to her wet channel. He then repeated that path up her crease slowly, but this time he hesitated at her anus and circled the opening with the tip of his tongue several times until she started thrusting back onto him. He then continued his trek up to her waist and then headed back down again flicking with the tip of his tongue. Again he paused at her little opening rapidly flicking across that sensitive spot. He continued back down to her now very wet core and explored it as deeply as he could with his tongue-probing deep, then out, and then back in.

12