Senior Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen tensed then her entire body shuddered in an intense orgasm. John leaned back on his heels smiling. He gave her a moment to recover. "Want to go back into the bedroom?"

John helped Karen to her feet and led her back into the bedroom and onto the bed. He then spread her legs and buried his face between her legs. She thrust her hips up to meet his probing tongue. "Let me suck your cock, I love to 69."

John gently positioned himself over her and lowered his cock into her waiting mouth. They were both so aroused by the previous activities and this new position that neither could last very long and just as soon as John came in Karen's mouth, she came on his tongue.

After a half hour nap, they got up, thoroughly satisfied. John recovered first, "that was the best sex I've had in a very long time. You are really talented and I hope to have many more afternoons like this with you."

Karen smiled, "you're not so bad yourself. I really enjoyed that magic tongue of yours. Here's a thought, you did mention you were interested in learning some yoga, didn't you?

"Yeah, I've heard that it's good for people as they age."

"It is and it tends to keep you limber, but it can be rather boring unless you make it interesting."

John's expression turned quizzical, "what did you have in mind?"

"We already admitted that we are both very visual, and also enjoy oral a lot. What would you think of naked yoga? With some poses, I can hold you in my mouth for as long as you can hold the pose."

John smiled at her description. "That definitely sounds interesting. Since we walked this morning, can we try out this yoga thing tomorrow? I'm not sure I could handle it right now, but tell me more about these poses."

They continued discussing yoga and the various poses for another couple of hours. Karen left to head back to her apartment, thinking she had handled meeting this sexy new neighbor just right.


12