All Comments on 'Senior Prom Traditions'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Small?

The only thing small was the school! Joan took all the bone she could. Good for her! And God bless young men! The only ones having trouble getting up were the girls! Young guys reload quickly! I used to be like that. Now I'm lucky if I load, never mind reload! lol Sorry, I got distracted! Great story, JB! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun read

Quick but fun read. The Joanie character is very likable which adds to the story. Wish my senior prom was like that.

Quick note - late in the story you list Jake's name as 'Josh'.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Aussies are so very lucky that the laws regarding Incest only restrict relationships between Siblings, Parents & Children & Grandparent and Children. Aunts/Uncles/Cousins/Nephews & Nieces are free to engage in a sexual relationship and marry if they consent. The legal age of consent in Australia is 16.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

It was okay. The naked after prom orgy was a little weird but it is porn after all so anything goes.

2armoured2armouredover 3 years ago
A good tale....

I like your style, your characters are realistic and the scenes are well drawn.

(I suspect you write as one of experience?)

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Best Prom Story especially adding a FANTASTIC incest rider.

Love see another episode.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 3 years ago
Nothing like a good prom story

I wish my prom had been this fun! Great story, JB. 5 Stars!

Love,

Your Favorite Slut, Jenni

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My older sister took me toy prom..

No one knew she was my sister..I was 17 she was 25 I ended upfucking my sister 3 times in her apartment 2 blocks from my school. The jocks tried coming on to her but she made clear she was with me.. yes, me, at the time, a pudgy, loser who got to fuck his pretty attractive, sister all night the night of my prom.. Still do it to this day..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have gone to our prom if I had known there was that much pussy availsble

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2417 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...