Senior Prom Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

I ended up dating Jake for the rest of my senior year. Eric dated Melissa. Mark went back to dating his girlfriend in his own home town, and Big Mike? He dated a different girl every week. The girls passed Big Mike around like he was the world's best party favor. Maybe he was.

Eric and Jake double dated Melissa and me a few times, and yes, we swapped partners on those occasions. It was fun. Big Mike offered me a job as a waitress in his diner, and I knew the job would involve more than waitressing, but I was not that much of a slut. Big Mike hired Marybeth instead, and she earned her keep on her feet all day, except when she was on her back, with some of the more important customers.

Instead I went to the community college and learned a skill. Jake became history, but Eric and Mark? They're cousins. Family is forever. You know how it is. If you don't, it's very pleasant, is how it is.

Still, occasionally I fill my tank at Joe's Food and Gas. On some of those occasions, albeit rarely, Big Mike becomes Very Big Mike, and both my tanks get filled, almost to overflowing.

And it's all thanks to the senior prom. Currently I'm employed in the service industry, and my boss is giving me "the look." Too bad he's married. Don't worry, though, I'll find a man who's right for me, especially now that I know what I'm doing!


JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers
12