Senior Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom said you'd say that. Here," she said, pulling a small note from the single little pocket on the suit.

Lover. You need to loosen up and relax. The girls have seen guys in lots less than this. Besides, I hate your other suit. So put this on and RELAX!

"She hates my other suit?"

"She said she'd throw it away if she didn't think you'd go buy another one," Olivia said with a soft laugh. "So go over there and put this on," she said pushing me toward the window, pushing me past the other girls already starting to undress.

"I should go change in the bathroom," I insisted, turning to head back that direction just as Mandy pulled her bra off. "Oh lord," I said, quickly turning away from the girls.

"Over there will be fine," she insisted, pushing me again. I relented and walked around the window side of the bed and sat down. "And put it on. None of us are getting dressed until you do!"

"What?" I said in surprise, twisting around to see Mandy completely naked, Donna just pulling her bra off and of course Jenny completely bare already.

"It's called blackmail Daddy!" Jenny said as I quickly turned back away. "You put your suit on or we don't!"

"And you're all in on this?" I asked.

"All of us!" Jenny answered.

"And if I call your bluff and just turn around?"

"You'll see all of us naked and you'll have to explain to Mandy and Donna's moms about how we all ended up naked with you."

"But I'm not naked!" I protested.

"It's four against one. You will be," Jenny said with a laugh. "So you can do it on your own or we'll do it for you. Either way we're going to the hot tub."

"Fine," I said testily, starting to undress. "And I'm not a prude. Just a little conservative!" I answered back as I stripped. I couldn't believe I was still as hard as I was as I pushed my briefs off and started to wiggle into the snug swim shorts. It took a little tugging and tucking, but I finally did get them on and my cock tucked into the small suit. "There!" I answered, turning around to face them. All four were standing in various states of undress, Mandy and Donna with their suit bottoms on and Olivia and Jenny completely nude. "See not a prude! What? What are you staring at? Am I sticking out or something?"

"Um. Okay. So first off, the window? The curtains are open so you just flashed everyone on the ski slope," Olivia said, trying to hide a smile.

"And second, with it dark out the window is as good as a mirror," Jenny finished. "I have to say, it looks bigger than I expected!"

"What? No! You didn't just see?"

"You trying to tuck your hard-on into the suit? Oh yeah," Jenny answered.

"Oh god," I groaned, turning back around and dropping onto the bed.

"Well, look at it this way, we don't have to worry about who changes where now!" Jenny said as she stepped around the bed, still naked, and sat down next to me. "And for what it's worth, I'm guessing you gained a few new admirers. You're pretty hunky for a guy your age."

"This coming from an eighteen year old daughter. Somehow that doesn't inspire confidence."

"Well take my word for it as a woman. You're still good lookin' Dad!"

"Gee thanks. Now go put something on," I said as I sat on the edge of the bed feeling quite embarrassed.

"Come on Dad," Olivia said some minutes later, handing me a pair of flip flops.

"Sure," I answered, sticking my feet into the rubberized footwear. I stood to look at the girls, my dick, which had finally gotten flaccid again, almost immediately started to harden at the sight of the four of them. Their bikinis were not small, but tiny. The tops barely covered anything, and the bottoms, at least Olivia's and Jenny's seemed to cover even less. Both my daughters were clearly shaved bare, the thong panties leaving little to the imagination. The tiny tops barely covered their areola, and did little to hide the fact that their nipples were rock hard. Donna, who had the largest breasts of the group, maybe a 38c or larger, had a halter type top that was clearly too small and designed to support her large breasts while still showing a fricking ton of cleavage. Only Mandy seemed to have a reasonable sized top on, though she also had the smallest amount to cover, only having breasts that were a small handful at best.

Jenny grinned and stepped over, wrapping an arm in mine to lead me toward the door, Olivia following behind. "You know the best part of the adult jacuzzi?"

"What's that?"

"It's tops optional," She whispered. "And all four of us are planning on going topless."

"Oh lord," I sighed. "How did I get myself into this? I was just supposed to fly you."

"Awwwww. Come on Daddy! Tell me you're not having fun!"

"Fun is taking my wife to a topless jacuzzi. Awkward is taking my daughters to one," I answered as we stopped to wait for the elevator.

"Your body thinks you're having fun!" she answered, stroking her hand across the slick material of the swim shorts, and my rock hard dick it was covering.

"You keep that up and we're going home in the morning," I said quietly.

"You mean we're staying?"

"That's what this is all about, isn't it? Trying to convince me that I'll have a great time if we stay?"

"You think all the sexy stuff and flashes you're getting were to convince you to stay?"

"Why else would you do it?"

The doors opened and we all stepped into the elevator car. As soon as the doors closed Jenny turned to me and pressed her body against my side, lifting herself on her toes to whisper in my ear. "I'm doing it because you make me horny as hell!" I felt her hand worm between my skin and the stretchy suit material, her warm hand wrapping around my hard dick.

"Jenny. You're my stepdaughter!" I whispered back sharply.

"A woman can't help who turns her on. All she can do is run with it when it happens."

I pulled her hand from my suit and turned to look at her. "No!" I said simply.

"God Jenny. You didn't actually tell him, did you?" Olivia hissed.

"I did," she said with a shrug.

"He's gonna make us go home tomorrow now for sure!" she said crossly to her sister.

"I'm inclined to do just that. But I already said we'd stay," I answered. "But no more of this Jenny!"

The doors opened before I got an answer, so all I could do was assume she agreed. I mean the last thing I really needed was to have my own stepdaughter having the hots for my body, though I had no idea why she'd be even remotely interested in someone twice her age and then some.

If the glass partition between the adults only jacuzzi and the pool area with the family friendly jacuzzi hadn't been frosted glass, I doubted anyone would have been able to see in anyway. All the glass partitions as well as the huge bank of windows overlooking the ski slopes were completely misted over from the high humidity in the pool area. The girls led me to and through the door into the adults only jacuzzi room. At least a half dozen couples and several more people were in the hot tub which was at least ten feet across. One younger guy was walking across the stone deck, holding his swimsuit around his thighs, his hard dick swinging side to side as he stepped down into the water next to a topless young woman.

"So you can go naked?" Jenny asked, surprising no one in our little group.

"No." A different, slightly older but equally topless woman answered. "The rules say you have to keep your bottoms on, but everyone kind of takes it the same way as strippers in this state. As long as it's wrapped around your ankle you haven't taken it off."

"Sweet!" Jenny answered enthusiastically. Immediately pulling off her top and then sliding the minuscule thong down her legs. She stepped one foot out and then twisted it until it was essentially tied around her ankle. The two clearly single guys had their eyes glued to her the whole time. "How do they know if you don't leave it on?"

"Same way they know if you're having sex, which is also not allowed. You're on candid camera!" the woman answered, pointing up at a couple security cameras. "So if you're bashful about being recorded, don't strip out in the open."

"Oh I'm not too worried about it!" Jenny answered as she pulled me toward the edge of the hot tub. She stepped us around the edge to where the single woman we'd been talking to was, and stepped down into the water, standing on the submerged bench seat. "Come on Dad!" she coaxed, pulling me down by the arm. I shook my head and stepped down until I was thigh deep in the hot swirling water.

"Kinda hot," I said quietly, not anywhere near ready to sit in the hot water.

"You'll get used to it fast," Jenny said just before reaching for the waistline of my swim shorts. She quickly pulled them down over my ass and down to my thighs, completely exposing my hard dick to everyone, including whoever might be watching the security monitors.

"Hey!" I practically shouted, trying to pull my shorts back up, while she tried to pull them down farther.

"Come on Dad! Don't be a prude!"

"Fine!" I scowled, sitting down in the hot water much sooner then I intended, being scalded preferable to flashing the whole world.

"I agree with your daughter. Nothing to be ashamed of there! I'm Maggy," she said holding a hand out.

"Arnold," I said taking her hand and shaking it.

"I know what you feel like though. I was a bit hesitant to undress too."

"Yeah. Not something I'm used to doing in front of strangers."

"Me either."

"So did you?" I asked, the question clearly hanging between us.

"You're welcome to find out," she said with a devilish little grin. I felt her hand find mine under the water and pull it over to her thigh, and then leave it there.

"I really shouldn't," I said pulling my hand back.

"Well, the invite is open if you change your mind," she said quietly.

"Why would I change my mind? Ohhhh," I said quickly as I felt her hand wrap around my hard shaft.

"Tit for tat maybe? Sign says no sex. Doesn't say a damn thing about playing," she said quietly as she started slowly stroking her hand up and down my shaft.

"I'm married," I said quietly, expecting that to be enough to stop her advances.

"So am I," she said with a grin. "Just makes it that much more interesting, doesn't it? Feeling someone else's hands on your body? Feeling them do things in different ways? Different sensations?" I felt her hand let go of my dick and find my hand under water again. She pulled it to her thigh and then up her leg until my hand was between her spread legs, feeling her bare pussy. Some pressed my fingers between her lips and whispered, "If I have to hold your hand here I can't return the favor. Can I let go?"

"Yeah," I breathed softly, feeling her pussy envelope my finger. In a few moments her hand was again around my dick, sliding it up and down slowly? Each stroke rolling her palm over my engorged head.

She slid down on the seat part way, spreading her legs wider to encourage me more. I curled my middle finger into her depths getting a soft moan from her lips.

"Do to me what you're doing to her," Jenny whispered into my ear before twisting around to put her back against the wall. I felt her pull my other hand down between her legs and against her pussy lips. Her fingers pressed mine harder against her full round lips until she'd forced my middle finger into her own pussy.

"That's it," Maggy moaned, seemingly oblivious to anyone else watching. "Ohhhh Yeah. I love the way your finger strokes my clit."

I looked around and couldn't help but notice that not all eyes were on us as I'd expected. The two young guys were both flanked by Olivia and her friends, sitting boy girl, the guys laying their heads back as they enjoyed the attentions that were apparently being provided under the water. The other couples seemed equally lost in their own activities. The only eyes on us were the other two apparently single ladies whose gaze were clearly fixed on me while their hands were busy under the water on themselves.

"That's it Sweetie. Make me come," Maggy moaned, her underwater stroking getting more enthusiastic as her own orgasm grew.

"Shit!" Jenny suddenly gasped next to me, her whole body shaking and trembling in the water. I hadn't even really been paying attention, inadvertently stroking my fingers equally into the two pussys. Jenny found my hand under water and pressed it more tightly to her pussy, forcing my finger deeper into her spasming tunnel.

"Almost," Maggy moaned loudly. "Just another... oh fuck yeah... that's it! Ohhhhhh. OHHHHH!" I felt her pussy contract around my finger as her body made little jerks and twitches. "Oh yeah," she sighed after two or so minutes of her climax, finding my hand and gently coaxing it from between her legs. She twisted to face me a little more and leaned toward me, pressing her tits around my arm. "Now that requires a special thank you!"

"I thought we couldn't have sex in the tub."

"We could go to my room and finish this properly if you want."

"I'm supposed to be chaperoning the girls. I'm not sure I should leave them alone or they might end up in someone else's room too."

"Well. I can understand that. So we're just going to have to do it the hard way," she cooed, twisting herself around farther so she could hook one leg over mine, forcing it down between Jenny and myself. She got both hands on my cock and whispered, "Let me know just before you come. I only need about five seconds or so to get ready to catch your cum. We don't want everyone in here getting it too, do we?"

"No we wouldn't," I agreed a little breathlessly as her hands worked my cock, one going up and down my shaft while the other teased my balls.

"Such a nice cock. So big and fat. I wouldn't mind at all just bending over and letting you pump this big fat shaft deep into my hot wet pussy. I bet it feels wonderful pumping in and out of me, sliding deep into my pussy with each stroke. I'd even let you fuck me out on the slopes, just pull my pants down and bend me over. Would you like that? To fuck me on the slopes? I can almost feel your hands already sliding up under my coat and shirt to play with my big soft tits while you pump your cock in and out of my pussy."

"Shit almost there," I grunted.

"And when you get done fucking me you can fuck your sweet little daughter. I know you just made her come with your fingers. We could strip her naked in the pines and I could suck her tits while you pump your cock into her hot little cunt."

"Oh god. Any second," I groaned, the mental image she painted suddenly pushing my orgasm racing toward climax.

"That's it honey. Keep your eyes closed as you think of your cock sliding into her hot tight pussy," she cooed as she moved farther over me. I felt my cock slide deep into a pussy moments before my body exploded to the image of me pushing my cock into Jenny's shaved pussy.

"Oh god," I grunted as my body jerked and pumped the massive pent up load into Maggy.

"That's it sweetie. Fill me up!" she moaned. "Not as good as if we were in my room, but a nice finish anyway," she cooed as she sat on me, her tits in my face when I opened my eyes.

"Maggy, isn't it? We're both married. We shouldn't have done this."

"Done what? All I did was catch your cum for you. Didn't want you breaking the rules now would we? No. If we'd have been having sex you'd have known it." She chuckled as she pulled off my now shrinking cock and rolled to sit next to me. "You know, your dad has the hots for you," she said across me to Jenny."

"My stepdad," Jenny answered. "I kinda have the hots for him too. Not that he'll ever do anything about it."

"Okay. Stop talking like I'm not here."

"If you insist!" Maggy said with a laugh. "But you do have the hots for her."

"I don't!" I protested.

"Sweetie. You soooo do. You came right after I talked about stripping her on the slopes and fucking her. Tell me you didn't get excited at the thought?"

"I didn't!"

Maggy laughed. "Yeah. You did. If you wanna come by later for some real sex. I'm in 316," she said as she stood up. She stepped up onto the bench bringing her bare pussy out of the water. She gave me a long look at the dishwater blonde curls on her mound and her sexy protruding inner lips before she reached down and untangled her swimsuit from around her right leg. She stepped back into it and pulled it up, covering up her attractive body a little at a time. "Sure you don't want to come along and take this all the way off of me?"

"It's very tempting, but I don't know how I'm going to explain what we already did."

"Your loss!" she said with a shrug. "See you around the slopes!"

"God Daddy. Did she really stick your cock in her pussy when you came?" Jenny asked quietly.

"I'm embarrassed to say she did. I wasn't expecting it and didn't really have time to stop her. I'm not at all sure how to explain this to your mom."

"That's easy. Don't."

"I know. But your mom would tell me if something like that happened to her, right?"

"If you say so Dad," Jenny answered with an eye roll.

"She would, right?"

"Dad. She runs around the house naked in front of our boyfriends and you had no clue. You think she'd tell you if some guy were to feel her up a little? Not have sex I mean. But just you know, feel her up."

"Yeah. I know what feel her up is."

"You gonna tell Mom you felt me up until I came on your finger?"

"Hell no!"

"Then why tell her about the other woman you did that to you?"

"I think this conversation is a lost cause."

"Maybe. But this isn't," she said quietly as she wrapped her hand around my dick and started to play with it.

"Honey. You can't keep doing this."

"Why not? You like it, I like it. Why not have a little fun?"

"You're impossible, you know that?"

"Uh huh. Mom tells me that all the time."

We sat for about ten more minutes, a number of other people and couples giving up on the hot water before we had. I did get to watch both single women climb out and leave together, both of them completely naked under the towels they wrapped around themselves. It wasn't much after that that I'd had enough of the hot water. "Come on. Time to get out."

"Already?"

"Already!" I answered. "Girls! Time to go."

After only a small amount of complaining all four of them were standing on the cold stone floor, naked, trying to straighten out their suits. It was the first time I'd really seen Mandy's body and I was surprised how much it was turning me on. I'd always been a big tit fan, and hers weren't big at all. In fact I could probably cover her entire breast with each hand. What was so striking is how full and puffy her areolae were, engorging and puffing out easily as far as her nipples did from her areola.

"Daddy. You're staring for one thing and your hard-on is sticking out of your suit again," Olivia said as she walked past. "For someone who was worried about sharing the room with us, you're spending a lot of time checking us out!"

"I wasn't. I didn't. I mean..."

"Don't worry Dad. I'm not telling. At least not as long as you return the favor some more."

"Return the favor?" I asked as she walked toward the door. I pulled the suit higher and tucked my dick in as best I could, though it threatened to pop out again any second. I followed her out of the pool area to the elevator, all of us stepping into a car that had arrived, bringing people from some upper floor down. As soon as the doors closed, I felt four sets of hands pulling my suit down. "Hey!"

"Hey nothing!" Olivia said as she held my swimsuit in her hand. "Our turn girls!"

Within moments, all four were as naked as I was. "Olivia! We're going to get in so much trouble!"

"Not really," she said as she the elevator slowed and stopped. The doors opened and thankfully no one was waiting to get in. The five of us walked to the room naked, the girls being playful while I seemed to the only one nervous.