Senior Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. Just a man sized dick," I groaned as I pushed steadily but slowly into her incredibly tight pussy. I felt my head press against her cervix and held myself there, allowing her body to stretch more comfortably around my thick intruder. Slowly I pulled back, stopping with just my head still inside her before pressing forward again. It only took a few strokes before we were fucking with abandon. In and out I plunged, her body pulling and pushing opposite my motions to drive me quickly and deeply into her. In the window I could see her tits, not yet as big as her mom's were, but filling in nicely, swinging wildly below her. I held her hips, feeling no need to add extra stimulation to her clit, given her gasps and moans. I could feel her body nearing another climax as my own inched closer to the point of no return.

"Oh god Daddy! I'm gonna come!" she squealed loudly as her legs began to tremble. She let her arms buckle, planting her face and bare tits against the cold glass.

"Fuck!" I grunted at the thought of how she must look from the other side of the window. My body bucked hard, jamming my cock into her as a huge gush of cum lanced up into my daughter. Time and again I bucked, filling her spasming pussy with my juice. "Damn," I panted as I stood, impaled into my own daughter, my cock twitching and oozing the remnants of my orgasm into her.

I felt several sets of hands sliding around me, coaxing me back and out of Olivia. The girls moved me to the bed and then Jenny and Donna moved away, leaving me with just Mandy in the bed with me. The girls pulled the covers up over us and then retreated to the other bed.

"I guess I'm you date for tonight?" I asked in a whisper.

"I'm a bit more shy than Olivia. I hope you don't mind if we don't fuck against the window."

"That's fine. I don't expect anything of you."

"Not even sex?"

"Mandy, we don't even have to do that if you don't want to," I answered as the lights went out, plunging us into darkness.

"I liked how you felt inside me. I wouldn't mind feeling that again, when you can again that is."

"I'm sure I can make that happen a bit later," I whispered. "You wanna lay like this or with your back to me?"

"My back?"

"Sure we can snuggle and I can play with your body that way," I answered. I couldn't see her reaction, but in a few moments she'd turned over and we were spooning together, my fingers gently stroking her body. Her hand reached back around between us and gently teased us until I started to harden. I could hear the sounds of the girls in the other bed doing things to each other, soft gentle moans and gasps wafting gently through the darkness toward us. I was surprised at how quickly I started to harden in Mandy's hand. I removed her hand and gently coaxed her to lift one leg and push it back toward me, hooking it over my legs. I reached between her legs and found my hardening cock and gently pressed my head against her lips. She turned her head toward me and we kissed softly and gently as I teased my dick against her wet lips. "You ready?" I whispered.

"Uh huh," she answered back in the darkness.

I would have loved to have enough light to see my cock slowly pushing into her smooth bare pussy. I pressed in slowly, not wanting to rush it for her, but at the same time feeling a surprising urgency to thrust.

"God you feel so big," she whispered as I felt my head pressed against her cervix.

"It'll get bigger too," I answered in a whisper as I started to rock my hips and gently stroke into her. "You really want me to come in you?"

"Uh huh. Will it happen soon?"

"Oh no. Just starting. Just enjoy it," I whispered. I pushed my dick in and out of her as I rocked my hips, driving it only a few inches as I let my free hand stroke up and down her body, teasing and squeezing her nipples before stroking down to her pussy and teasing my fingers across her clit. It didn't seem to matter which I teased, both brought moans and gasps of pleasure from her. I could tell her own climax was slowly inching forward, but I also knew I wasn't as close as I wanted to be if we were going to come together. I pulled from her, getting a groan of displeasure. I moved to my knees, throwing the covers back. I gently lifted one leg and pulled it across me so that I knelt in between her legs. I leaned forward and scooped my arms under her back and rear, pulling her up and to me, so that she was sitting on my thighs while I knelt on the mattress. I lifted her up slightly and aimed my dick for he pussy and let her slide slowly back down my shaft.

"Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I leaned my face toward her chest and sucked one of her puffy nipples into my mouth. I could hear rustling on the other bed and then after a few moments, the curtains slid back from the window, allowing the night inside, along with the glare from the massive lights shining on the snowy slopes.

"Now we can see," Olivia said quietly as she padded naked back to the bed.

Mandy quickly started feeling the intensity of her orgasm as I teased her clit with my thumb and her nipples with my tongue. She planted her feet down under her and lifted herself a couple inches from my lap and then dropped back down again, pulling herself up off my dick part way and then dropping back down onto it. Up and down she lifted, her strokes on my shaft growing more urgent "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned as I teased her clit. "You're gonna make me come."

"I know," I answered. "And you me with what you're doing."

"Am I doing it right?"

"You're doing it more than right. You're doing it perfect," I whispered before closing my lips around her nipple again. I teased my tongue around and around her puffy areola as my own orgasm started racing toward climax.

"I can feel you getting fatter in me. Oh god it feels so good."

"Uh huh," I grunted, feeling her tight pussy bouncing on my shaft. I thought to what the woman earlier had said and let my mind wander to imagine her on the slopes, her snow pants pulled off and her down jacket the only thing she had on as I stood and pounded up into her.

"Fuck!" she cried softly as her body trembled, my mind still imagining me driving up into her over and over again as she continued to bounce, though more erratically , on my shaft. Up and down she bounced, moaning loudly as her orgasm raced through her body.

I pushed us over, pushing her back, her legs spread wide on either side of me, practically wrapping around my body as I rolled off my knees to lay mostly on top of her, my dick still deep in her pussy. I started pumping in and out of her, thrusting my cock deep into her with each stroke as my own orgasm pushed ever closer.

"Ohh fuck me. Fuck me!" she gasped as my fat dick plunged over and over into her. Her legs released me and pulled back and apart, letting my cock drive even deeper into her, my engorged head smashing against her cervix. I could see her tits below me, bouncing and wiggling with each impact of our bodies, illuminated by the harsh glare filtering through the windows.

"Uhhh. Fuck," I grunted as my body jerked hard, jamming myself deep into her and pumping a gush of cum into her. Over and over my body jerked, my cock surging and flowing more into her tight little pussy.

"Oh god," she mewed softly in pleasure. "Is that what it feels like?" she asked no one in particular.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over, not wanting to smash her with my weight, leaving her laying on top of me, her tits pressed to my chest and my still twitching cock deep in her pussy. She moved her hands to my face and lowered hers to mine, kissing me wetly. She sucked my lips and teased me with her tongue as I worked to catch my breath. "I want more," she whispered as she broke the kiss.

"You can have more. In the morning," I whispered back as i settled down to sleep.

(More to come)