Senior Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was plenty ready to get out of the hot box when our half hour was up. What was surprising me was that even after having fucked Olivia almost five minutes ago, my dick was still sticking up like a flag pole from my lap. I wouldn't normally be concerned, but I was going to have to walk back to the room in nothing but a towel, and with this hard-on, it was going to be plenty obvious. It also made me wonder. Given the amount of sex I'd had in the last day and a half, the last thing I expected was to have a hard-on lasting this long. "I think I'm ready to head out of here. It's too damn hot."

"That's what a sauna is Daddy!" Jenny said with a giggle.

"Maybe," I answered her. "But I've had enough," I said as I got up from the bench. I was about to reach for the door when it opened from the outside and two women, wrapped in towels, stepped into the hot box.

"Oh! My!" the first woman said, looking down at my hard dick. "Seems like we might be a bit early Jean-Ann!"

"Yeah?" the second woman asked as she stepped into the booth behind the first. "Oh my. I'd say we're pleasantly early."

I stepped back in a combination of surprise and embarrassment, trying to cover my hard dick, mostly unsuccessfully. "Sorry ladies. I was just leaving."

"Not on our accounts, please," the first lady said, grinning and clearly trying to see around my hands. "I mean. No reason to rush off. We don't mind sharing, do we Jean-Ann?"

"NOT...AT...ALL!" the second woman said as she looked past her friend to also try to see what was behind my hands. "In fact. I don't see any need at all to rush off. I mean I'm more than willing to share."

"There you go. Why not just stay a little longer?" the first woman said, reaching for her towel. She spread it open, revealing a body as naked as mine, her forty or so year old breasts large and hanging down like two large teardrops. Her areola were easily three inches across, with a round slightly protruding nipple sticking out toward me. She pulled the towel off and tossed it on the bench before stepping towards me. "We don't want to horn in on anything." Her hand reached out where mine were trying to cover my dick. "Do you mind?" she asked sweetly as she gently tried to coax my hands from in front of myself. "I mean they do bill this place as a great place to meet new people."

"Oh he doesn't mind," Jenny answered for me as I resisted moving them away, still feeling a bit embarrassed.

The woman looked over at Jenny and smiled. "He doesn't?"

"Not one bit, do you Daddy?" Jenny answered with a grin.

The woman stared at Jenny for a few moments and then turned back to me with an even larger smile. "Daddy? Now that makes this even more interesting!" The woman used a little more force to move my hands and I relented, allowing her to push my hands away and then grab my dick, wrapping her fingers around me. "I do like a hard dick," she whispered, looking up from my dick to my eyes. "Feel free to touch if you want. After all, I am."

"I um. I really was just getting ready to leave," I said quietly, trying to figure out how to get past the two new women without being overly rude.

"That's a shame. Just when we were starting to get to know each other," she answered as she reached for one of my hands with her free hand and pulled it up to one of her large breasts. With my hand cupping over the front of her breast, her hardening nipple pressed to my palm she stepped closer, moving half the short distance between us. She still had hold of my hand and gently slid it down the front of her body until she could press my fingers between her legs. "But if you really do have to go," she said quietly, stepping so close to me that her big tits pressed against my chest. My dick was still in her hand, trapped between our bodies. She rocked her hips slightly, grinding my fingers against her pussy. "I really wouldn't mind at all sharing our time though. I'm betting we could find something to do to pass the time?" I felt her push my dick over and down, moving it to the side until it was clear between our bodies where she could press down and aim it at the floor between her legs. I felt her move her hand as she stepped her feet apart, my cock sliding between her and pressing against my hand. I pulled my hand from between her legs as she moved to turn us both around, putting herself toward the back of the booth. She grinned up at me as I stood there, her tits against my chest and my dick between her legs, pressing against her pussy. She moved side to side slightly, wiggling her legs and pressing her thighs together around me, her moving thighs caressing my shaft as her nipples rubbed back and forth across my sweaty chest. "Sure I can't convince you to stay a few minutes longer?"

"I'm afraid I've had my limit of the heat," I answered honestly.

"Well, if it's just that, I'd be happy to walk you out to the dressing room," she said, still moving her legs alternately, teasing my cock with her thighs. I felt her fingers find my engorged head between her legs, apparently reaching down behind and under her nicely shaped ass. She pressed up with her fingers as she wiggled her thighs, working my dick up between her hot pussy lips. "Mmmmmmm. Yeah. I wouldn't at all mind helping you find your towel," she moaned, pressing me deeper between her lips. She wiggled herself more as she stood in front of me, trying to work my head into the entrance of her depths. "I bet you'd feel awfully good inside me. I don't suppose I could convince you to give me a little feel, could I?"

"Really? A total stranger?"

"Honey, you don't have to be a stranger," she said, lifting one leg and setting it on the wooden bench just behind me. She arched her back to change the angle of her pelvis and I felt my head push inside her. "Oh yeah," she moaned as she pushed herself down on me. "So nice. No. Not a stranger any more."

"Might as well give it to her Dad," Olivia said from where she sat on the bench, having slid down towards Donna to give us room at the end of the bench.

"Dad?" the woman in front of me asked curiously. "Really? Both of them?

"Fraid so," I answered as she tried to push herself on and off of me.

"Well Dad. I'm not judging. At least not that. But this...oh yeah I'm judging this just fine," she said quietly, moaning softly as she held my hips with her hands and rocked herself to slide on and off of me. "You just stand there and I'll be happy to do all the work."

Not that I could actually just stand there. Her pussy was stroking up and down my shaft, caressing my head and encouraging me to rock my hips in time with hers. In and out my dick slid, teasing her insides and my own rock hard cock as our motions drove me into her after almost pulling all the way out. I reached up and cupped her big tits, grasping her nipples and teasing them with little twists and tugs. "Oh yeah. Do that. Sooooo nice. Big cock, smart fingers. Ohhhhh, so going to come like this. Sooooo going to come," she moaned as our hips and thighs banged together with wet sweaty slaps. "Just about," she groaned sooner than I'd have expected. "Almost. Oh god. Right there!" she gasped as I changed my angle just a little and pushed a few fractions of an inch deeper. OH FUCK!" she cried before drawing a deep breath and holding it while her whole body shook and trembled. Little jerks raced up and down her body, making it difficult to continue to stand. I let go of her tits and reached down to cup her full, round, firm ass and held her up against me as her pussy clenched and spasmed around my hardon. "Ohhhhhhh god that was nice," she moaned softly, panting a little as the trembles fled from her body. She slowly pulled off my dick, looking down at it and grinning. "Still hard. Jean-Ann. You wanna have a go?"

I looked over my shoulder at the other woman, sitting naked on the bench, her legs spread wide and her fingers stuffed into her pussy, blocking most of my view of her lower reaches. Her breasts were small compared to the woman in front of me, and she looked a few years younger. "I don't know Mary. We said we were coming to find hookups, but now that I'm here..."

"Hell honey. You know you're horny as hell. Just look at you."

"Yeah. Sorta," she said with a giggle.

I looked back at the woman called Mary and leaned toward her. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks. But I do have to get out of this heat and go get a shower."

"You do know there's a shower out in the dressing room, right?" Mary said with raised eyebrows. "I bet Jean-Ann would love to help rinse you off."

"Mary!" Jean-Ann said crossly. "He didn't say he wanted to have sex with me!"

"He didn't say he didn't either."

"Thanks, both of you," I said as I turned and headed out of the sauna room. Sure enough, there was an additional door I really didn't pay much attention to on one side of the dressing area. I pushed the door open and looked into a roughly four foot square shower stall. I stepped in, turned on the water and let the almost chilly spray hit my hot skin. "That's much better," I groaned as I leaned against the wall and let the water cascade over my shoulders and back.

"Your daughters insisted that I come and make sure you're okay," the slender Jean-Ann said from behind me. I turned to look at her, nervously smiling at me. "Actually that's not entirely true. They insisted that I come make sure you're okay and give you a chance to feel me up."

"They said that?"

"Not quite in those words," she admitted shyly. "I'm not sure I can even repeat what she actually said."

"I can imagine," I answered as she stepped closer.

"Would you like to? Feel me up, that is," she asked as she moved closer, reaching out with both hands to grasp my still incredibly hard dick. "I mean I wouldn't mind if you did."

"Just that easy? Both of you?"

"Oh trust me, this isn't easy. We've been walking around ogling guys for two days, just hoping that one would show some interest. No. We've been trying to work up the courage to make a pass at someone. We both had quite a bit of wine with lunch and agreed that we'd both make passes at the first cute guy we had a chance to. Coming in on you naked and, well, ready, was just too much of a coincidence."

"I see. Quite a but of wine, huh?"

"Yes, quite, quite a bit," she giggled.

"So now you have the courage to ask me to feel you up?"

"Something like that."

"What you really want is to get fucked, like your friend?"

"That was one of the goals of the trip," she said with a giggle.

I pulled her hands from off my dick. "Turn around," I whispered. I turned her in my arms and pulled her back against me, wrapping my arms around her body, one hand cupping one of her small firm breasts and the other sliding down her firm stomach and over the curls on her mound. I pressed a finger between her legs and let it stroke the significant amount of inner lip protruding from her curls. "Is this how you expected it to start?"

"Not quite. But it's an awfully nice way to start," she moaned softly. "You have such strong hands but a surprisingly gentle touch."

"Glad you like it," I answered, pressing my finger between her wet lips to find her clit. I slid my finger up and down her wet slit, rubbing my finger across her hard nub. She began to rock her hips in time with my strokes, pushing her own orgasm along. "You still wanna get fucked?"

"Uh huh," she answered breathlessly. I let go of her chest and gently pressed her back, pushing her down until she was bent part way over. I aimed my dick at her pussy and rubbed my head up and down between her wet lips, teasing her and wetting my engorged head. "Ohmygod," she moaned as I pressed my head deeper, slowly sinking onto her. "Oh my fucking god."

"You like?"

"God, you feel like a fucking telephone pole inside me!"

"I take it that's good?" I asked as my hips touched her bare ass.

"So, so, so, so fucking good!" she moaned. I pulled back and plunged into her, driving my cock deep into her until my thighs and hips slapped wetly against her bare ass. "SHIT!" she squeaked in surprise. "OH god. Do that again!" she begged as I stood there, holding my dick deep inside her. I felt a hand on my back and twisted to find Jenny standing behind me.

"Fuck her good Daddy," she whispered in my ear as she leaned against me. "Then stick it in me the same way and pump me full of your cum!"

"Oh god," I groaned as I started pumping my shaft in and out of Jean-Ann. Her ass pushing back at me with each stroke.

"That's it Daddy. Fuck her hot pussy then pull it out and give it to me. I wanna feel you cum deep inside me," Jenny cooed.

"Oh god," I groaned, suddenly trying not to come inside the pussy I was pumping into. In and out I drove, my thighs slapping her firm little ass wetly and rhythmically.

"Oh god. Ohhhhhh fuck. Gonna come. Oh god gonna come!" she gasped over and over as her legs started to quiver. "Oh god. Oh god," she mumbled, followed by a long, deep groan as her body stiffened and her pussy clenched around me.

"That's it Daddy. Feel her come around you. So hot and sexy. Can you feel her coming around your big hard shaft?"

"Uh huh."

"You ready to give it to me? Do you wanna come deep in my hot little pussy? Just push it into me and fill me up with your cum?"

"Oh god," I whispered.

"Do it," she said, coaxing me back. I pulled out of Jean-Ann and turned to my daughter.

"Come here," I said as I stepped towards her. I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her firm ass with both hands, lifting her up. I hoisted her up my body until her tits were in my face, her legs wrapping around me. I freed one hand as she put her arms around my neck to hold her tits in my face, finding my slick dick and guiding it to her pussy. I let her slide down slightly, my cock pushing up into her tight young pussy. "Oh god," I groaned as she clenched her legs around my hips to hold herself up. She used her legs in time with my hands to bounce herself up and down my excited shaft, moaning about how big I felt inside her pussy.

"Oh god that's so fucking hot," Jean-Ann said from behind me, drawing my attention for a moment. She stood in the corner of the shower, her legs spread and her fingers stroking her freshly fucked pussy.

"I don't think I'm gonna last long," I grunted to my daughter as we bounced her up and down my shaft.

"Me too. Oh god Daddy. Fill me with your cum. I want to feel you cum in me," she gasped as she leaned back a bit. "Look at my titties Daddy. I know how much you love seeing mom's tits. Are mine as sexy as hers? Do you like seeing my bare naked tits in your face?

"Oh shit yes," I grunted, watching her young boobs bounce wildly in front of me. I leaned my face towards her right tit and captured it in my mouth, letting the weight of her bouncing breast pull on her nipple as I held it between my lips.

"OH FUCK DADDY!" she cried loudly as she started to climax around me. I felt her already tight tunnel grip my cock and spasm around me. I continued to bounce her on and off my dick, the feeling of impending release washing over me.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted as my body jerked hard and jammed up into her, drawing another cry of delight from her.

"Oh FUCK YES!" she cried as she felt the first surge of cum lance up into her pussy. I have no idea where I was still getting cum to pump into her, or how I'd managed to stay so hard so long, but as I stood there, my dick was trying to pump virtually non-existent shot after shot into her. As my climax passed, I started to feel the exhaustion creep up on me. My cock started to soften and I let her slide down to stand in front of me and then leaned back against the wall of the shower. She leaned her body against mine and pulled my face down to hers, kissing me urgently. "That was perfect Daddy. God I love you," she whispered as she broke the long wet kiss.

I looked over at Jean-Ann, as she stepped over towards us. She reached for one of my hands and gently guided it down toward her pussy. She leaned closer to the two of us and kissed my cheek. "I don't think I've ever seen anything as hot as that was," she whispered. "God I need to come again so badly."

"You want me to make you?"

"Uh huh," she whispered. "Please?" I began stroking my fingers between her lips, teasing her clit with the side of my finger, drawing a moan from her lips. To my surprise Jenny pulled away from me and bent down in front of Jean-Ann, grasping both tits and sucking in her left nipple. "Oh god," Jean-Ann gasped, as Jenny drew the whole of her areola and nipple into her mouth. I pressed my fingers between her lips, stroking from the entrance to her tunnel, along her pubic bone all the way to the end of her slit and her hard excited clit. I circled my finger around the hard nub and teased her growing orgasm closer. Her hips rocked and her gasps and moans grew in intensity as her climax inched closer. "Oh fuck yes. Ohhhhh fuuuuuck. I'm gonna come. Oh god I'm gonna come again. God I wish your cock was in me again. I wish I could feel your cock pumping in and out of me. "OHHHHH FUCK!" she squealed as her body stiffened and shuddered. I pulled her to me as my daughter straightened from Jean-Ann's chest. She pressed her body back against mine in a three way hug. She reached behind me and turned the water off.

"You done in here yet?" Olivia asked, pushing her head into the shower room through the partially open door.

"Yeah. We're done," Jenny said with a grin. She gave me one last squeeze and walked out of the shower, letting Olivia come in in her place.

"So? Have fun?"

"Without a doubt," Jean-Ann said with a smile. "I think I'll go sit in the sauna a while. I think we still have a few minutes left."

"Sure," I answered as Olivia stepped closer to me to replace Jean-Ann.

"You going to tell mom how many women you've been fucking?"

"Probably. Though reluctantly."

"Why?" Olivia asked as she turned the water on.

"Because I feel guilty about doing it. I mean having sex, not telling her. I don't want her to think I've gone wild here or something," I answered as she adjusted the water and then stepped under the spray.

"I can understand that. But you have to admit that you're having a good time, right?"

"It's been...um...interesting," I answered her. "Where are the girls?"

"They went up to the room already," Olivia said as she turned under the spray to rinse off and then turned the water off. "Something about wanting to get more comfortable."

"Oh." I answered, not sure what that was supposed to mean. Olivia opened the shower door and waited for me to follow her out into the changing room. We dried off and wrapped the towels around ourselves before heading out toward the elevators.

"You know, if I wanted to I could just jerk that towel off and flash you to everyone," she said with a giggle as she looked out the glassed in elevator car we were riding up in.

"And why would you do that?" I asked seriously.

"Because I think your body is fucking hot."

"You know. I still don't get that. Hell Olivia, I'm your dad, and I'm more than twice your age."

"So?" she asked, turning to me as the elevator started to slow down. "Aren't you the one always telling mom that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?"

"Yeah. So?" I asked as the doors opened, several couples standing in front of the doors, waiting to get onto the elevator.

"Well... it is!" she said quickly, grabbing my towel and jerking it off before pushing quickly out of the elevator and running down the hall, leaving me standing embarrassingly naked.

I quickly tried to cover my exposed privates, blushing. "Sorry. Ornery daughter," I mumbled as I pushed through the small group, feeling at least one set of hands grab my ass as I walked through them.

"Thanks for the flash!" one of the young women called as I jogged down the hall toward our room, intent on killing my daughter.

1...345678