Senior Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well. Now that was a bit unexpected!" the announcer said over the PA system, walking over to help Leona out of the pool, her pussy pulling off my dick with a slurp, leaving me standing with my cock glistening with her juices. She turned and reached a hand out for me and pulled me along behind her as she walked us to the waiting group of young women standing naked just off the side of the stage behind the curtains on the other side of the stage.

"Damn Dad!" Olivia said as we walked up to the group. "I've heard of getting into it, but that was.. um.. pretty fucking hot out there."

"You two!" I said, standing and looking at them sternly. "What the hell did you think you were doing going out there and stripping like that? You think that isn't an invitation for any guy in the place to take advantage of you?"

"You should talk Dad! Hell, you fucked on stage out there!" Jenny said, standing with her arms crossed in front of her tits. "You think that isn't an open invitation to every woman in the audience to try and get to your dick? And you? Naked out there with my dad? You were just supposed to get him here to watch, not run his naked ass out there in front of everyone, let alone fuck him out there?" she said looking past me to Leona.

"Hey don't blame me! You said get him here to watch. What better way than with sex. And by the way, I can fuck any guy I want, your dad or not!" Leona said angrily. "If you didn't want him watching naked, you should have said so! You thought I was just going to waltz him into the audience?"

"Watching naked wasn't the problem! It was him being out there on the stage naked! Oh my god! I mean you two. Hell you fucked him out there Leona!"

"So? You've been fucking him all weekend! If you didn't want him fucked, then don't give him shit to keep it up!"

"Wait. What the hell did you say?" I asked Leona sharply.

"Nothing. I didn't say a fucking thing," she said quietly.

I turned to Jenny. "What the hell did she mean?"

"Nothing Dad. You're imagining things."

"I didn't imagine what she said. Give me shit to keep it up. What have you been giving me?"

"Just some stuff to give you a little boost. I didn't want you to find someone to play with and not have a hard dick. I mean shit, as much as..." she dropped her voice to a whisper. "As much as we've been fucking you, I figure you gotta be damn near used up."

"Oh Jesus," I groaned as the announcer called all the contestants back out to the stage, though no one seemed at all interested in moving.

"Come on. Might as well finish with a bang," Leona said, grabbing my arm and pulling me back out onto stage. I could feel my dick swinging side to side, still partly hard as she led me to the far side of the stage and stopped, the girls lining up to our left.

"So. Our judges have awarded the places. Third place goes to Suzan!" he said, walking over to stand behind a petite young woman with short cropped hair and large boobs for her size. "Second place to Laurie!" he said walking to the mid thirtiesh woman that danced right before us. There was considerable cheering and whistling that took some time to die down. "Now. Before I announce our winner. The judges have asked me to award a special mention. To Leona and Arnold!"

Almost every woman in the audience stood up and cheered, some whistling and shouting suggestions to me, many of which I couldn't hear, the ones I could were basically propositions.

"Alright. And for first place, our daring young duo, Jenny and Olivia!" the announcer called out.

The cheering was almost deafening. Apparently my girls were a hit on the sex stage. I wondered how the hell I was going to explain this to their mother. For that matter, I wondered how the hell I was going to explain MY being on the stage doing what I was doing.

"What were you girls thinking?" I asked after we made it back to our hotel rooms, all dressed for a change.

"I could ask you the same thing Dad. I mean fucking her on stage? I think you've kinda lost it here Dad."

"First off. I was plenty happy just sitting and watching the fire and listening to the music. I didn't ask for Leona to come and coax me into a sexual encounter. That was you girls. I certainly didn't have any plans on becoming a sexual stage performer! That was Leona's idea."

"Yeah, but Mister Williams, you were fucking HOT up there!" Mandy said with a smile. "I mean, yeah, you were the only guy, but god damn you were fucking hot up there with her!"

"You shouldn't swear," I said quietly, not sure what else to say at that moment. "I think we need to head home tomorrow. "

"WHY!?" Jenny and Olivia asked in unison.

"Why? After this evening? I get it's a trip you're supposed to let your hair down, but damn, a strip competition? And you!" I said angrily, looking at Jenny. "We haven't even talked about what you've been giving me to keep me up? Tell me. Have you been sneaking me drugs of some kind?"

"Just some little pills," she said quietly.

"Some little pills? What kind of little pills?"

"I don't know. Mom gave em to me," she answered.

"I think I need to have a talk with your mom," I said quietly. It only took a few moments for me to pull my phone out and dial Emily.

"Hey sweetie! How's the trip?" She greeted me when she answered.

"Oh. It's been interesting. I won honorable mention at the stripping contest."

"Um. Okay. Were you a judge or something?"

"Uh. No. A reluctant contestant actually. Seems our daughters decided to enter a full naked wet t-shirt contest. They wanted me to be there to watch, but instead of telling me, probably because I would have stopped them, they got a friend they met to coax me there."

"So you saw our daughters stripping in public? I wouldn't have thought Olivia was quite brave enough to do that."

"Oh she was. In fact the two of them put on a show good enough to get any guy in the audience creaming his pants."

"Including you?"

"Including me, if I'd have been wearing any. See the young woman they got to get me there got me there with sex."

"I see. And that bothers you?"

"How easily she did so, yeah, somewhat. But more importantly, was that even though the girls, and a few other ladies I've come across, have kept my dick busy, I still had no trouble getting it up for Leona."

"Well. I always knew you were a stud. So that doesn't surprise me. But how does that translate into being a contestant in a wet t-shirt contest? I wish I'd have been there to see that!"

"No. I don't think so. Anyway. I didn't have any trouble. In fact, I haven't had any trouble at all this whole time. Seems someone has been plying me with a little pharmaceutical help."

"Uh oh."

"Yeah. Uh oh. You gave Jenny some pills to help me keep it up?"

"Well. I did give her a little something. It's just some herbal stuff that I got from a friend. She said it works wonders with her husband, keeping him not only hard, but interested. Actually, she said it makes him horny as hell. But it was supposed to be our little secret. I was worried that the girls might get you so worn out that you'd have trouble keeping an erection. I didn't want them to be disappointed."

"Oh, they haven't been that. In fact, I'd have to say that in addition to them, I've felt like fucking any pussy that winks at me."

"Oh my. So, besides the girls, you've been having sex with a couple other women?"

"Several."

"Several? Like in four or so?"

"Yeah, something like that. I honestly don't remember exactly how many. But it's been at least four."

"Four?"

"I think six actually."

"Six? Well, that and four girls would make you a bit tired. I'm surprised though. I wouldn't have thought a little extra testosterone or whatever would have that much of an effect. I wanted you to have enough sex drive to give the girls all they wanted. Jenny was only supposed to give you a little boost if you started to have problems. I'm guessing she's been giving it to you the whole time. I hadn't expected her to do that."

"Well, apparently she's been spiking my water," I said, looking over at Jenny and seeing her looking down guiltily.

"So, Um. You've been pretty interested in sex then?"

"Yeah. Too much as it seems now. I'm not sure that the maid would be safe if she came into the room right now."

My wife laughed loudly through the phone. "Well, knowing how well endowed you are, I'm sure she'd have a great time at least. So you still haven't told me about being on stage. Just exactly how did that happen?"

"The young lady that the girls got to get me to the strip show had me backstage, naked, fucking her, and all of a sudden decided that we needed to be the last act on stage."

"Oh goodness! You mean you were back stage already naked? Oh god honey, now I really wish I was there. You can't imagine how much the thought of that is turning me on right now. So she got you out there? Naked? In front of the whole audience? Oh god sweetie. Tell me you put on a good show!"

"In every respect. She did the bump and grind on me under this shower thing until she came right there on stage."

"Oh wow! I wouldn't have thought you'd have done something like that! I might have underestimated you! Maybe I should come out and join in the fun? I can't believe you fucked some woman on stage until she came in front of everyone, did you? Tell me you came too and I'm going to come all over my fingers. You know they're in my pussy right now." She asked over the phone with a girlish giggle.

"Fortunately no I didn't come. That would have been even more embarrassing. As it was, we ended up being a spectacle. No. I think it's time to come home tomorrow."

"Really? You want to cut the girl's trip a day short? I thought you were having fun with them? Not to mention all the really hot sex you're getting. I mean I thought you might find one or two ladies to entertain, but on stage? Naked? Fucking another woman no less? Lover, I've wanted to get you just to run around the house naked and didn't think you would. You have no idea how badly I want to come out there right now and fuck your brains out!"

"I'm glad you're getting something out of it. I'm more than a little embarrassed. Besides, why shouldn't we come home? I mean they got everything they wanted out of me. I think I've had sex with all four of them a couple times now."

"And you think that's the only reason they wanted to go there? Oh honey, sometimes you amaze me. So smart and so not smart at the same time. To your daughters you're so much more than just someone to have sex with. You're someone they that can teach them how it feels to feel loved, treated with loving tenderness, and yes, sleep with. You can give them the one thing that no one else can give them, a father's love and tenderness. Yes they had sex with you, but if they just want to have sex with a guy there are lots of other guys there, right? Let me talk to Jenny. Put us on speaker."

"Yeah. Alright. Okay, you're on speaker."

"Hi mom!" Jenny said, climbing off her bed and walking to mine to sit on the edge to talk on the phone.

"Hi sweetie. So, have you gotten your fill of your dad yet?"

"Oh fuck no. I'm going to be wanting to fuck his brains out for a long time. Especially after watching him shake it on stage like that!"

"THAT we'll have to have a talk about when you get home. So, a lot of good looking boys there?"

"Not as many as I thought. A lot of them are older."

"I can understand that. But some huh?"

"Some."

"So you want to come home? Or do you want your dad to stay the last day?"

"Oh definitely stay! Mandy has a guy she's going to get up with tomorrow and there's a cute guy that was checking me out at the contest that I think I'm going to try to find tomorrow."

"I understand. You know the rules though. No going off someplace alone, right? I mean if you're going to go off and have sex, make sure you take someone with you. Right?"

"Of course mom!" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay. Just checking. So Arnold. Sweetie. You don't want to spoil their fun now do you? I mean you can handle one more day, right?"

"No I don't want to spoil their fun. But honey. If they dosed me with a crap ton of testosterone or whatever the hell it was, well that can be dangerous. What if it doesn't wear off overnight?"

I heard her giggle on the other end. "No lover. From what I understand, it doesn't wear off overnight. So yes it's going to leave you with a little overdrive in the sex department tomorrow. I'm sure you can handle it until you come home and then you can turn it on me all you want."

"And I expect to be embarrassingly popular after tonight. Hell hon. You really want women chasing my ass around?"

"Tell you what lover. I promise I'll never leave you on your own for this kind of thing again. It's only one time, for the girls. After this, you won't have to do it again, so just let nature take its course and have fun. After you get home I'm going to want some serious fucking with you, and yes, just you, for some time. This got a little more out of hand than I expected, but you might as well enjoy yourself since there really isn't anything I can do about it at this point. It's my fault, not yours. If there's a price to pay, it should be mine, not yours. Hell honey, you think I'd make you walk around and look at lots of sexy women with all that souped-up sex drive and tell you you can't touch? That wouldn't be very fair. And before you say it, NO you can't come home tomorrow and spoil the girl's trip."

"You're sure? I mean. Well. Hell, sitting here right now I have a huge hard-on yet."

"So let one of the girls take care of you. Or if you want, more than one. That's kind of what the trip was about, right? I'm sure you can think of something interesting to do with a couple of them. Or do I need to give you ideas?"

"If I couldn't think of some way to get four naked girls to get me off, I'd have to turn in my man card," I said shaking my head. "Alright honey. I'll stay one more day."

"Good deal lover. Have fun. I'll see you Monday afternoon!"

"Yep. Bye lover," I said before clicking the phone off. "Well. You heard your mom. You girls caused this, you get to fix it."

"Like we're going to say no?" Jenny said as she took the phone from me. "Get him girls. Let's get him naked. Whoever makes him come gets to sleep with him!"

In moments the four girls were stripping me bare, and then stripping themselves. Mandy and Donna both rode me until they came on my still rock hard shaft, finally giving control to Olivia who slid her soft wet pussy down over me. Jenny climbed onto my face and ground her pussy into my face while Olivia pumped herself up and down on my shaft, her soft hot depths caressing my cock. I was hard as hell, but for some reason climax didn't seem all that close.

"So did you like watching us up there daddy?" Jenny asked quietly. "Watching us on stage, pulling our clothes off and teasing each other's bodies?"

"Umph," I mumbled into her pussy, tasting her sweet juices as I pressed my tongue between her lips, searching out her hard little clit.

"Ohhhhh! God Daddy, you are so naughty. Licking and fucking your own daughters pussies. Is that what you were thinking when we were up there dancing? Fucking and licking our sweet cunts? That's how I got Olivia to go out you know. I told her to pretend she was dancing for you, making you all hard and turned on so she could climb onto your dick like she is right now. Oh yeah. She said she loves getting fucked by you and that you could have her any time you wanted."

"Oh?" I asked, taking a breath.

"I love fucking you Daddy," Olivia said quietly. "Do you like how I feel around your big hard dick? Do you like the idea of fucking me? Maybe taking me at home too? I bet some of my friends wouldn't mind having you come into my room and strip their sweet little bodies naked and then push your big fat man cock into their sweet little teenage pussies."

"Oh damn," I groaned as I gasped for breath before going back to work on Jenny's pussy.

"I can tell you like that idea. Maybe Margie? You know how big Margie's titties are. She'd love to wrap them around your big hard dick. She saw you in the shower one night. You thought we were already asleep, but we snuck to the bathroom door and watched you taking a shower. She said how bad she wanted to walk in and join you. She was so turned on that she played with her pussy in the hallway, just outside the door. She took her panties off and fingered herself watching you until she came."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as my body bucked up under her, jamming my cock deep into her pussy. I felt my cock surge and spurt for what seemed like hours, Olivia climaxing with me as she sat gasping and panting on my fat dick.

"Oh god Daddy. That was...fucking massive," she panted. "I think he likes the idea of fucking some of my friends," she giggled.

"I don't think it's appropriate in any way, but yes, it does seem to be quite titillating."

"More than titillating Daddy," Jenny said as she rolled off my face to lay on the bed next to me. "You were positively coming thinking about her."

"Okay. So the idea of having sex with Margie is more than a little appealing," I agreed. "But that doesn't mean it's going to happen, right? I mean we can't have the whole damn town finding out that I fuck my own daughters!"

"Don't worry Daddy. It's our secret," Jenny said as she climbed off the bed. She walked over and turned the light off. Only after the light was off and the flood lights from the runs streamed in the window did I realize that we'd just done all of that with the curtains open.

"I love you Daddy," Olivia whispered as she lay down on me and kissed my lips. She lay her head on my shoulder and we lay for some time before I rolled her off, her breathing steady and soft in her sleep.

1...345678