All Comments on 'Senior Week Ch. 04: Target Acquired'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 7 years agoAuthor
A question:

Are you the same anon that made this suggestion (and same accompanying 1-star rating) on the last chapter? If so (or if not) can you give me a little more detail? Typos? Grammar? I've never planned on bothering anyone with the task of editing my work. I know I miss a few errors here and there but I also try to get it pretty clean before I post. If you could enlighten me a little as to my mortal writing sins, it might be helpful.

DantesCristoDantesCristoover 7 years ago
Wrong

Whoever Anon is doesn't matter. I think your overall rating speaks for itself. You are one of the few writers on Lit who don't need an editor. You really don't need anything. Best writer on Lit. No question.

asianToyasianToyover 6 years ago
Highest Quality Smut

I know an author is good if I can’t stand to read his work. Rachel has become so important to me that I get queasy watching her turn into an ever more easy slut. And poor Kevin - her one true friend ;(

Well, I’ll keep trying to read it and keep in mind that they are only characters. I mean, I write stories where the girls are as damaged as Rachel but this guy writes her thoughts and vulnerabilities so well it really hurts to see her debased.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Job well done!

I think where you most successfully push my buttons and draw me in, is in the insights to the personalities that are the foundation of the principal character’s actions.

Your character development, along with the myriad subplots, make you one of the most talented authors on the site. Your ability to push my buttons is what makes your work so engaging, and enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES