All Comments on 'Senior Year'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF no man or teenager would go for this scenario, keeping his “girlfriend “ just as eye candy and not fuck her, while another asshole fucks her when ever, bullshit. Souled like a little snowflake story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LET THEM GO

GOOD RIDDENS

darthnader19darthnader19almost 2 years ago

That was really hot, hope you continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"...his cock planted up under my girlfriend's heart." Damn, what a perfect description of the conflict and eroticism that Ryan was experiencing. His girlfriend's pussy wasn't the only thing in danger of being spoiled by her experience with Matt's masterfully seductive ways. Her heart was in jeopardy too. Women's hearts always are, when their bodies succumb to the power of a superior male. It certainly isn't Kelly's fault, it's simple biology, Nature often tricks us all, but especially women, into feeling love and desire for a genetically superior mate. And all three of them know that a weak, passive Ryan doesn't qualify. Thanks for a great start. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This would NEVER happen. A teenage guy would ruin her life if he couldn't get his girlfriend's pussy. Just another dumb cuck & slut story.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17almost 2 years agoAuthor

I see the trolls from the Loving Wives category are now working their way through the Fetish category. They've "lapped up" every cuckolding story they could find in the most obvious place, and they're still craving more self-flagellation. And I'm quite confident that they read this story all the way to the, um, "bitter" end ... hating themselves all the way, but looking forward desperately to the cream pie ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A hot story. Don't listen to the naysayers. Would appreciate more physical description of the main characters. Is Matt black?

kav123kav123almost 2 years ago

Excellent. Love the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish there was a sequel. Your best work imo

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback. This one is a little bit different because I pieced it together from an actual, lengthy online exchange with a guy (we didn't use the term "bull") who liked talking to cuckolds about what went on inside their heads. I had told him that I didn't discover this kink until well into my adulthood. He challenged me to imagine and describe to him what it might have been like to have met someone like him when I was younger. So this is fiction like everything else I write, but it had an element of realism to me.

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

Just as great the 2nd time

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I adore this story. To be a critic for a second, the level of maturity the characters need to demonstrate doesn't seem really college-level. I can more easily imagine this with 20-somethings, making their way into the adult world. But 5-stars and a copy saved for my spank bank!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really needs a part 2 or more...

xperaxperaover 1 year ago
Needs a Part 2

Omg this story is so damn hot. I love it. You are so talented, one of the top writers, please write a part 2!! don't leave us hanging

tuniituniiabout 1 year ago

Sensational story.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

This is great, a real mind fuck.

I hope you continue, at least until the end of their semester.

Then Ryan will realize this is a kink he needs to be satisfied sexually.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

At the least she is his girlfriend. He can leave any time he wants to when this fetish runs its course and find someone else.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

great writing, great life.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story…that she’s his girlfriend does make it less final, he’s young and can move on…It’s very hot though when you’re settled and married, but want this…and when your wife understands that you’re hooked on the kink, it’s hot on a totally different level…because of all of this my wife understands that she’s in charge…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with others that this is one of your best works. I'm still hoping it will get updated on day. I've even imagined a hypothetical chapter two.

Kelly doesn't say if her roommates are home or not, but there's a lot of story opportunities if they were. I'm assuming they're women. He would be forced to socialize or play off what is happening, as he wouldn't be allowed in the room. He wants to stand outside the door and listen, but social norms and saving face prevents him from doing so. He would have perfectly banal conversations with her roommates, people he knows and probably has a good relationship with, and there would be this entirely different one happening in his head or implied through their body language. It could finish with him getting too overwhelmed psychologically where he has to excuse himself to go masturbate in their bathroom. He would pause briefly in front of the door to try to catch a sound, but wouldn't be able to linger. After finishing his "business", he'd go back out to the common area and to her roommates.

He would wonder if they knew what he was doing, because he left the room so high-strung and came back diminished. Women with experience can tell when a man has just cum and women in general have a better sense of smell. He might wonder if they can smell it on him. A lot of guy's don't wash their dicks after and depending on the material of their pants, the smell might waft if they're close enough.

What I like about my hypothetical scenario is that it plays off some of the same beats as the original. There could be absolutely no sex and it wouldn't lose it's power. It's a mindfuck and things wouldn't have to be outright stated. It gives a lot of opportunities to explore the psychological aspects of cuckoldry, emasculation, and it would allow a writer to demonstrate their ability in "show and not tell".

Rimbaud17Rimbaud173 months agoAuthor

Hey, Anonymous, thank you for that feedback, and for the really good ideas for a continuation of this story. I really hadn't thought much about extending this one, and I've now got multiple stories going where I do have a general future direction in mind. But I do appreciate that YOU appreciate the eroticism of this story, the fact that all the sex is just implied, and my attempt at capturing a young future cuckold's first awakening to his unfamiliar desires. I'll think about it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm glad to hear that. I'm always down to read more of your work.

I had this mental outline of a scene where the roommates were having a silent conversation amongst each other, and the main character was feeling left out. Just like he was being left out of the bedroom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

story TAGS