Senior Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But like I said, it's up to Kelly." As I sat there processing the notion, she suddenly appeared at the entrance to the restaurant. My heart leapt into my throat as she approached us, a strange, uncertain smile on her face. I could see the flush of excitement on her breasts above the open neckline of her simple sheer peasant blouse.

"Hi guys," she said, softly. And then she sat down opposite me, beside Matt ...

*****

I sat and looked at my precious girlfriend, sitting across the table from me, leaning into my friend Matt. Yeah, the uncertainty ... but also excitement ... in her eyes, was exactly what had confused me at lunch earlier today.

"Ummm..." I said, "So ... what's going on?" Even though I knew exactly what was going on.

She looked toward Matt. Obsequiously. Submissively. So Matt answered. "You know what's going on."

I looked into my girlfriend's eyes. Finally, she looked back into mine. This just didn't seem like her. But then, a week ago, I couldn't have imagined myself in this scenario. I guess I had just never been friends with a true dom before. Maybe she hadn't been, either. Before now.

"Kelly?" I stammered.

She shrugged and snuggled a bit into Matt's impressive chest. "Well..." she said. "Matt's a lot of fun. And he's very ... persuasive."

I released an audible sigh. But my mind was racing. Even more than the realization that my girlfriend had just fucked another man, I couldn't wrap my brain around how he had convinced her over one or two drinks after class the night before.

But, it was like Matt could read my mind. Just like he had a week ago.

"Last night wasn't the first time, Ryan," he said.

Kelly nodded gently. "Matt called me on Saturday morning," she confided. "We went to lunch ..."

Matt was looking at me with a strange mix of satisfaction and ... sympathy ... as Kelly continued. "He told me about your conversations. And, you know, I kind of get it. You did go away for the whole weekend. And then made yourself scarce all day yesterday ..."

I gulped. Yes, I had. And, in my heart, I knew I had done all of that precisely because it turned me on that I was giving my friend Matt an opportunity to get into my girlfriend's pants, because the idea gave me such a perverse thrill. I felt like I had been stripped bare. Like I was sitting there, naked, in the pizza parlor. "He told me that you would like this. He told me just how you would react if I came tonight and sat down beside him. And, you know ... he was right."

Matt had put his powerful right arm around her, and was gently stroking her side, right below her breast. "We fucked all weekend, buddy," he said.

Kelly blushed but nodded. She never used language like that. She wasn't using it now. But she obviously didn't object.

"So, we talked about what he'd like to do, and ... it sounds like fun."

I was amazed by the weird sense of ... gratitude? ... I was feeling. I was still processing the notion that Matt had just spent three days selling Kelly on the scenario that he had just sprung on me. But that scenario didn't involve her leaving me. "So," I said, slowly, "You're not ..."

"No," she interjected, anticipating my fear. "Hey, sweetie, I love you. My mom loves you. My sister loves you. I still want you to come home with me next weekend for Easter. I just kind of like the idea of you being my boyfriend ... and Matt being my ..."

She didn't have the word. I didn't either. At that point, I don't think I had ever heard the term "fuck buddy." Or, "Friend With Benefits." But I knew exactly what she meant. What we all meant. I sat there, thinking, I should just get up and walk out. But I didn't.

Instead, I found myself asking, "And what about ... you and me ... making ..." Making love? It sounded so corny. "Having ..."

Kelly looked at Matt. She looked at Matt! He was gently shaking his head, no.

Again, she shrugged, apologetically. "Matt doesn't want to share," she said. "And, he told me that you would honestly like it better this way."

I was stupefied. Not so much that it was happening, but by how she was talking about it. How completely she had accepted my weird kink.

"Would you like it better this way?" she asked softly/

I couldn't speak. I couldn't say no. I couldn't say yes. But my cock was hard.

"See? That's exactly how he said you would react." Then she leaned across the table toward me and whispered, "I think we need to bow to his judgment here."

Then Matt turned to Kelly and said, "Why don't we all go back to your place?"

Her brow furrowed. "I ... I'm not sure I'm comfortable with Ryan being there.

Matt leaned over and kissed Kelly on her forehead. "He doesn't have to watch. We can make him stay on the other side of the door and just listen."

12