Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I just want to hear something."

"Hmm, this is the story of the first time we had sex in the same room. As you can tell, I'm adventurous with my sex life. I've slept with two men at once before, but never three. One day, I decided to take that next step. I invited three attractive men back to our apartment. The foreplay went well, but when it came to the actual sex, I couldn't handle three men. He was understanding, but he did come for a good time."

I interrupted her to ask, "Just curious. Have you had sex with three guys since then?"

"I have, but it's not something I'd do again. I don't feel like everyone is satisfied."

Dani then said, "Are you done with your questions? I want to know what Mom does."

I nodded, and Linda resumed the story.

"The third guy asked me about your mom, and I called her into the room. I asked if she could help me out, and she surprisingly agreed. She got naked, and while I was busy fucking two guys, she fucked the third guy. Honestly, I was more interested in watching her fuck than getting fucked myself. It wasn't anything special. She only did missionary and didn't even give him head. But that day, something clicked for her."

"What do you mean?"

"From that day on, she became more like me. A few days later, after coming from class, I heard noises from her room. I go in to check and see her getting fucked by two guys. And she looked like she was doing a better job than me."

Dani exclaimed, "NO WAY! Our Mom has been double penetrated."

"Plenty of times," said Linda.

I didn't know what to do. I sat there silently, wrapping my head around what Linda had said.

"Did you join them?" asked Dani.

"Nope. Your mom was having fun, and I didn't want to take that away from her. I didn't see her till the next day. From that point on, we were like two peas in a pod. If you seduced one of us, the other would follow."

"What's the craziest story you and Mom had?"

Linda thought before answering, "There are a few, but this is my favorite. This was our senior year, and we had created quite a reputation on campus. A frat was hosting a Spring Fling party, which we had gone to. Stella and I had either slept with most of the guys at the party or deemed them not worthy enough. So, we were having a tough time finding partners for the night. After striking out at the party, we decided to take a walk. We ran into a group of juniors and started talking. They invited us back to their house off-campus."

"How many guys were there?"

"Four, but there were three more at the house."

"This is going to be good."

Linda smiled and continued telling her story. "It didn't take long for them to start feeling us up. Almost instantly, they were helping us out of our clothes and kissing us. Once we were naked, they asked us to follow them to the basement."

"That sounds sketchy," I said.

"We thought so, too, but they assured us it would be safe. When we got down there, we could not believe our eyes. They had set up a mini sex dungeon. It had whips, ball gags, blindfolds, chains, clamps, ropes, a bed, and whatever else you could imagine. Of course, these were college students, so most were makeshift equipment instead of the actual thing."

"No fucking way! Which college kids have a sex dungeon in their basement?"

"I know. We thought the same thing. They asked us if we would be open to trying it. Your mother and I had discussed BDSM before but were never serious about it. With the opportunity in front of us, we decided to give it a go."

Dani said, "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it."

"Imagine us then. I was tied up first, and since it was just a bunch of rope, getting me to stay up there was difficult, but we made it work. With me suspended in the air, they brought out the toys. They put a ball gag in my mouth and clamped my nipples. Everyone had their fun by fingering me till I was soaked down there. That's when they brought out the big boy toys. They pulled out this massive 10-inch dildo, and they wasted no time fucking me with it. Your mom was first in line. She lined it up with my pussy, and without warning, shoved it in me and started fucking me."

"How did it feel?"

"Heavenly. Well, after the first few minutes, anyway. I had never taken anything that big before, but after getting used to it, I loved it. I was fucked by that thing for 45 minutes with little rest in between. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one guy walking away, but I was too tired to notice. I dangled in the air for a few minutes when I heard a loud crack noise followed by a stinging pain on my ass. I got whipped a few more times before they stopped. Someone stood facing me, but I didn't know who it was since tears streamed from my eyes. The person asked me if I wanted to suck his dick, and I mumbled yes. He replaced the ball gag with his cock to facefuck me."

"What was my Mom doing then?"

"I couldn't tell you. If I were to guess, I would say she was giving everyone a good time. I lost count of how many dicks I sucked and how many times I sucked each dick. The whole experience was euphoric. I was untied, and Stella took my place."

The story had been great till now, but Dani and I perked up, ready to hear how Mom handled the situation.

"The first thing she said was, 'I want it harder and rougher.'"

"No, she did not," Dani said, unable to believe it.

"Oh, yes, she did. While they put only the nipple clamps on me, they added weights when they put them on her. Her nipples took days to recover. And then, I thought the dildo they used on me was big. For her, they brought out another 10-inch dildo, but this was girthy."

"How girthy?"

Linda made a rough estimate with her hands and said, "It looked like a big cucumber. She was already wet, but we used a lot of lube before sticking that monster in her. Of course, I wanted to return the favor and fucked her good. She was also getting spanked on the ass and whipped on the bottom of her feet. When I pulled out the dildo, she squirted like a water hose. I crashed hard after that because I remember going to bed and sleeping."

"Do you think Mom and the others kept going?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was woken up occasionally by sounds. When I looked over, she was busy with three or four guys. I woke up at noon and waited a few hours for your mom. Back at the apartment, I asked her what happened after I slept, and she said I should've stayed awake if I wanted to know."

Mom called, letting us know that dinner was nearly ready. After settling our bill, we headed home.

On the car ride, Linda asked, "I know Jake doesn't have any crazy college stories yet, but what about you, Dani?"

"If you're expecting something crazy like yours, you'll be disappointed."

She laughed and replied, "I would be surprised if you came close to what we did. But you have to have some stories."

"I had a threesome, but it was with a girl and a guy, not two guys. Other than that, my sex life has been bland."

Once at home, Mom asked, "How was it? Did you guys get to know each other?"

"We sure did, Mom," I answered.

Dinner talk was mainly Linda and Mom catching up, with Dad and Dani chiming in. I stayed quiet as my mind was focused on Mom. I imagined Mom being tied up and being used like a sex doll.

When dinner was over, Mom asked Dani and me to get dessert. I had a raging hard-on that I didn't want everyone to know about.

I slid my chair back and directed Dani's attention to my crotch and boner.

She understood my situation and offered to get the desserts herself. Mom and Dad were oblivious, but Linda noticed our interaction and smiled at me.

We ate dessert around the TV, and Linda left at 10 PM despite our Mom's efforts to get her to stay.

Everyone went up to their rooms when Dani texted me.

Dani: Do you think Mom actually did that in college?

Jake: Idk, but I kinda hope she did.

Dani: Weirdo XD

Jake: You were just as interested as I was.

Dani: Not interested enough to get turned on at the dinner table.

Jake: I could've been thinking about Linda.

Dani: Sure, you were

Dani: Rub one out, and go to sleep

Before I could respond, she sent me a nude and a text.

Dani: Feeling extra generous because it's Christmas time. I have another pic you may be interested in as well.

Jake: What is it?

She sent another picture. This time it was her on her knees after taking a cum facial. I never thought of myself as someone who would enjoy this, but this was turning me on.

I didn't bother replying. I grabbed tissues and lube and started masturbating. I came just as quickly as I did when I jerked off to Mom's pictures for the first time. As I was cleaning up, Dani texted again.

Dani: I assume you liked that picture. You upload those pictures to the drive and delete them from your phone.

Dani: Good night :)

I uploaded and deleted it like Dani asked and fell asleep feeling great.