Senior Year Memories Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though it still had her shaking, Lana soon came up off my cock, her hat still impressively on her head as she giggled, "Oh, wow, oh wow, that was... wow..."

"I told ya," Jess replied.

"I wasn't sayin' I doubted ya," Lana replied, moving off of me slightly, still shaking on the bed next to me. I could finally see Jess again, who was touching herself with one hand while taking another hit with her other.

Coughing slightly, Jess asked me, "How's her mouth, Ryan?"

"It's... really fucking good," I admitted.

"Really? Ya think?" Lana said, turning around on the bed so she was now facing me. She kissed me with stars in her eyes, gently stroking my cock with her hand. "This cock's somethin' else too. Biggest I ever set eyes on."

"Thanks," I replied. "Eyes aren't the only thing you set on it."

"That's true!" Lana laughed, continuing to stroke me slightly.

"You know, if you think that was fun, you should really try stuffing your pussy with it. It's... amazing," Jess said.

"Thank you," I replied, smiling at her.

"No prob," Jess replied.

Lana bit her lip. "I... I dunno... I mean, mouth stuff is one thing, everybody does mouth stuff, but the whole cock in pussy game... my word, I dunno..."

"Oh, what's the big deal? This really isn't *that* far off," Jess said.

"It's still a pretty big fucking deal," Lana said uncertainly, looking down at my cock and biting her lip again. Looking back at Jess, she asked, "Gimme a hit?"

"Sure," Jess said, walking over and placing the pipe in Lana's mouth. Lana took a deep lungful, held it in for a while, and then released it. She looked at me curiously, smiling her goofy smile and looking down at my cock.

"You need to cum, don'tcha?" Lana asked, her eyes never drifting from my throbbing cock.

"Yeah... I'm getting there," I admitted.

Lana screwed up her face in deep concentration as she tried to figure out how to solve this dilemma. She probably would have been able to solve it more quickly if she hadn't been so high.

"Well, how about... maybe I finish blowing you, you cum in my mouth and all that? You like my mouth, I like cum, we'll all be happy," Lana proposed.

I looked to Jess, who had a mischievous grin on her face. I could see she wanted to see more than a blowjob, and admittedly, I was right up there with her. I wanted to see how far we could push this.

"I tell ya... I don't smoke often, so it's got me a little wiped right now... I'm not sure a blowjob will be enough," I said. Some of that was even the truth. I didn't want to make Lana do anything she didn't want to do, but since she seemed on the fence, it was worth a try to see if there was a side she preferred to be on.

Lana looked at Jess for help. Jess answered, "Shit, don't look at me, I'm too baked to fuck right now."

I doubted that Jess was ever too baked to fuck, but she was definitely just baked enough to give in to some mischief.

Lana looked at me, biting her lip in deep concentration. I might have given her something resembling puppy dog eyes to help smooth things over, and this seemed to help her make up her mind.

"Okay... alright, let's do somethin' about this. Tellya what, how 'bout I grind on ya with mah cunt for a bit, get you off all nice and messy like and we call it all square? That way I don't cross too much of a line and we still get you all cummy, right?" Lana proposed.

Jess didn't look too satisfied with that answer, but it was a step in the right direction, and since I was pretty fucking desperate for an orgasm at this point, I said, "Sure."

"All right!" Lana declared, pushing herself up onto all fours, then swinging a leg over my hips. She settled her soaking-wet pussy lips against the shaft of my cock, then began gliding back and forth. Her lips against my cock were, well, rather intoxicating, and every time her clit hit the head of my cock, she let out a sound that was somewhere between a hiss, a moan and a giggle, a feeling that must have encouraged her to grind back on me harder on the back stroke.

"Oh, my word, this is a nice fuckin' cock..." Lana groaned, pushing off of the bed so she was practically riding me. One at a time she reached her arms into her tank top and then reached under, pulling it up and over her head. Though it sent her hat sprawling onto the bed, I was granted a rather nice view of her soft, firm B-cups, nice puffy nipples standing out rather prominently. She looked down into my eyes, smiling and giggling as her clit hit the head of my cock again, before she reached down and picked her hat back up and plopped it on her head.

"It's a nicer cock if you put it inside, you know," Jess said, tipping me a nod, a hand between her legs lazily playing with her pussy.

Lana groaned. "I know it would be... but... ya know... James..."

"He's not here... and for fuck's sake, you've had his cock down your throat already," Jess said.

"That's different," Lana replied.

"Says who?" Jess asked.

"Bill Clinton," Lana joked back. "I read about it in history class."

"Ah, we've another history fan here..." Jess chuckled, looking down at me. "Ryan here knows more about history I'd say than just about any other person I know."

"That a fact?" Lana asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, enjoying the false confidence the weed was giving me.

"Well, the fun part about history as Ryan's taught me, is that it ain't always right. Like, just because the president said something, doesn't mean it's true. Quite often means it isn't, actually. So, despite what our...forty-second president?"

Jess cocked her head at me questioningly, and, groaning from the sensation on my cock, I nodded with approval at her answer. Jess continued, "Despite what our forty-second president might have said, a blowjob, that's sex. Not the most fun kind of sex, but it's still definitely sex, so why split hairs and deny yourself some serious fun? Letting Ryan slide his big, thick cock into you and fuck your brains out, that's not all that different from what you've already done."

"Uh, it's a bit different," Lana said, biting her lip, looking at both me and Jess with a hint of confusion. Her walls were breaking down, and though I didn't want to push her into anything she didn't want to do, it was fun watching Jess press her buttons.

"Yeah, because it's more fun, and might end in a nice, screaming orgasm. Ten inches buried in your cunt, Lana, it's a whole helluva lot of awesome," Jess boasted, taking another hit off her pipe.

"Yeah, but..." Lana groaned, running her hands over her tits. She began to grind on me harder, perhaps hopeful that if she got me off sooner that it might be a moot point and that she wouldn't be tempted by what I had. Still, while I was quite in need of a good cum, it was going to take more than that to make me make a mess.

"But what?" Jess asked.

Lana pushed herself up to the head of my cock and rubbed her clit against it, not pulling herself back as she had done so far. She just sat there, rubbing her clit against me, feeling oh so delicious, almost as delicious as she looked. I reached up with one hand, cupping her left tit, squeezing it and rubbing her nipple with my thumb.

Lana groaned. "But... I have condoms here... but nothing big enough for Ryan..."

"Then you'd have to fuck him nice and bareback. It's pretty fucking sweet, believe me," Jess urged.

Lana let out a sound that might well have been a whine while she thought this over. "Okay..."

"Okay," Jess said, smiling.

"Okay?" I asked, wanting to make sure that this was what she really wanted.

Lana bit her lip and nodded. "But just the tip, alright? Just so I can... you know, get a feel of it, know what it's like to have some of a cock that big inside of me, alright?"

"Alright," I said, smiling up at her in a manner I hoped to be comforting.

"Excellent," Jess said, standing unsteadily as she picked up my phone. "We are so gonna get some pics of this..."

"These don't go anywhere..." Lana groaned as she continued rubbing her clit against my cockhead.

"These are just for me... for my memories..." I said, running my hands down her side and holding onto her ass. I squeezed her, gently, helping press her even more against my cock.

"Okay... good... then y'all are gonna want a good shot of... THIS!" Lana exclaimed, pressing her entrance against my cock. It was a tight fit, but her lips parted for me, allowing my cock to burrow into her snug tunnel. Her mouth lolled open as her eyes rolled back into her head, and though I didn't see it, I could hear the insistent click of Jess taking pictures.

"Fuck... you're tight," I groaned, my hands sliding up Lana's sides until I could properly cup her tits, rolling my thumbs over her hardened nipples.

"That happens when you're so big... gawdalmighty..." Lana groaned, dropping her head back. The head of my cock was nestled snugly in her open, hot pussy, stretching her immensely. It took every bit of willpower I possessed not to pull her down and bury all ten inches deep inside her cunt, but we'd agreed to the tip, and so I would hold where I was. I contented myself with running my hands over her body, squeezing her tits, caressing her sides before getting back down to her ass again... fuck, she had a nice, tight body.

"How's it feel? Fuckin' amazing, right?" Jess goaded.

"Better than that... and just the tip... fuuuuuuck..." Lana said, rocking her hips against me slightly.

"You know there's a whole lot more inches where that came from," Jess said, smiling down at me as she took more pictures of Lana and me. Briefly, she reached down to me, one of her fingers running over my nipple and causing me to shiver. It was a battle not to cum right then and there in Lana, and Jess knew that she wasn't helping.

Thank god the weed was dulling my senses just enough to keep this from being too much of a problem.

"I know," Lana said biting her lip. "But I really ought not to."

"But do you want it?" Jess asked.

"Fuck yeah I want it, why do you think this is such a problem?" Lana shot back, shivering and tensing up as I ran my fingers over her body. "You're not makin' this whole 'just the tip' thing easy."

"Just the tip is never easy. That's why it's fun to just go all in," Jess said.

Lana looked down at me, horny and conflicted and biting her lip so hard I thought she might just have bitten through it. To me, she said, "You know, you could be making this easier."

"Kinda hard not to be hard around you two," I said, honestly.

"I know..." Lana admitted, wiggling slightly with my cockhead buried in her tight entrance. Finally, sighing, she said, "Aw, fuck it. I've come this far. Just not a word to anyone..."

"'course," Jess replied.

"I promise," I replied.

"Good," Lana said, pressing down onto me.

Slowly she began pressing down, sliding my cock into her a little bit at a time. It was a deep, needed pleasure as I felt her hot, wet sheath embracing my cock. There was definite resistance, as it seemed she didn't have much experience with a cock like mine, but she was nice and determined. Her face kept flying through numerous emotions, from ecstasy to slight pain to that mouth lolling open groaning pleasure, all the way back around to her usual giggling. She giggled the most, of course, but inch by inch, past half of my cock, the look on her face was one of pure determination.

"Holy fucking shit... holy fucking shit..." she groaned as she took another inch. "Awww, hell with it."

Steeling herself, she forced herself down the last few inches. Her eyes, closed from determination, now flew open big and wide from shock.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" she exclaimed, nearly falling down against me as her mouth hung open. Looking down to where she sat, fully impaled on my cock, she looked from Jess, to me, then back again. "Is this even real? Are you seeing this shit?"

"Oh, I'm seeing it..." Jess said, smiling as she took another picture.

"Seeing and feeling," I groaned, running my hands up to Lana's breasts. She quivered and squeaked when I caressed them, and when my thumbs ran over her nipples she groaned so deeply I could feel it in the tightening of her pussy.

"Fuck, you're tight," I groaned.

"I know... definitely, very, very tight... but not for long if I keep this in me," Lana giggled, smiling down at me. With seemingly great effort, she rocked her hips, letting some of my cock out of her before dropping down yet again.

"Awww, fuuuuck..." she groaned as she began to get a rhythm. "You're gonna split me open. You're gonna tear me right in half..."

"And you're gonna love every second of it," I replied, thrusting back into her.

Lana giggled. "I can't lie; this cowgirl loves her a good ride."

"Lucky for you, then; I love to be ridden," I said, dropping my hands to her hips, holding on and using my new leverage to fuck into her even harder. She moaned, riding me harder and harder, fucking down onto me as I held on for dear life. Lana wasn't lying about liking a good ride, but the way her face contorted every time she dropped down on to me, the way she unconsciously squeezed me with every thrust, I knew she'd never had a ride quite like me.

"Damn, that shit's hot," Jess said. She'd clearly tired of playing photographer, and instead sat back down to get another hit off the pipe, then started to play with herself. This would normally have been enough to grab my attention, but having a tight-bodied redhead riding me nice and hard, all smiles and giggles and the occasional yelp of pleasure, I was easily overwhelmed.

My head was swimming, and I was living in a world of pleasure. Not a bad day by my accounts. I didn't see making a habit out of cutting class, but if I had to every so often... well, I hoped I could make it like this.

Lana fell down on top of me, still fucking against me but kissing me giddily. I wrapped my arms around her, holding on as I fucked up into her, smiling and kissing her back.

"I love a good ride... fuck I love a good ride... but you know what I love more?" Lana said.

"What?" I asked.

"I like being fucked deep, and hard. I want you behind me, fuck me like a bitch," Lana whispered into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly and giggling as we continued to fuck.

"You know if we keep this up, I'm gonna be cumming soon, right?" I warned.

"Oh, we're both gonna!" Lana promised.

"Well, alright," I said. With great effort, I rolled over on top of her, then pulled out. Though she lost her hat for a moment, Lana soon rolled over onto her hands and knees and managed it back onto her head.

I got up on my knees behind her, lining up my cock back against her pussy lips, easily sliding back in. I grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting in and out of her vigorously, our bodies slapping into each other and her tits bouncing wildly. Her giggles had become a long, drawn out wail, and I doubted either of us was very long for this world.

"Nnnnhfuck! Right there... fuck... fuck me... fuck me hard... make me cum..." Lana groaned.

I didn't need any encouragement to fuck her harder, but it was much appreciated. The simple sound of our frantic coupling pushed me onward, the wonderful feeling of her pussy grabbing and squeezing my cock every time I bottomed out within her. She was taking nearly my entire length with every stroke, and looking over to watch Jess enjoying the sight of us was almost too much.

"I'm gonna cum soon..." I warned.

"Gaaaawd... metoo, fucking me too, dear lord..." Lana moaned as I thrust into her harder and harder.

"Oh, sweet, lemme get this..." Jess said, grabbing my phone and angling herself to see both Lana's and my faces.

"Where do you want it?" I groaned, pushing into her harder.

Lana squealed. "Ooooooh..."

"You should really make him cum inside of you, it's pretty awesome," Jess suggested to Lana.

"Thanks," I replied.

"No problem," Jess said, leaning over to kiss me briefly while Lana considered this through her railing.

"Oh, fine, fuck, let's take our chances, cum inside of me nice and deep, I wanna feel it all!" Lana proclaimed.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" Jess cheered, getting the phone ready. "I'm so gonna get a picture of your face when he cums in you."

"You better," Lana exclaimed. "because... HOLY FUCK, I'M CUMMIN', Y'ALL!"

She cried out and went tense, bucking back against me as a gush of liquid splashed against my balls and thighs. Her pussy tightened around me as she laughed and wailed, bucking against me and demanding more and more of my cock.

That was my cue. Unable to hold back the torrent anymore, I let loose, thrusting deep within and cumming inside of Lana Granger. Pleasure flowed through my body as my cock entered another plane of existence, my eyes lidding over and almost fading into the gray for how good it felt to be gripped within her. Lana was insatiable, squeezing every drop out of me, and though I hadn't many left, I was happy to provide every drop I could.

I could hear the snapping of pictures on my phone as Jess documented the occasion, but I was so overwhelmed I didn't really care much. Rationally I hoped they were good shots. On instinct, I was slowing down, pulling out of Lana and collapsing on the bed beside her. My cock was softening, still dripping with her juices and the last bits of her cum.

If my head was swimming before, now I was floating with my head barely above the surface enough to breathe. I was inexperienced with weed, and after pulling myself together for some serious exertion, I was spent. I was beyond spent. I was on the precipice between consciousness and unconsciousness, floating away a little bit at a time. Somewhere in the distance I felt Lana fall to the bed beside me before getting up. I felt a kiss on my lips, and her talking about how she needed to get some munchies, before trotting off somewhere far away.

"Ryan? You in there, buddy?"

I murmured something. The world drifted further away, and I sat rather well on the precipice of exhaustion and sleep. It was nice.

Then I felt the glass against my lips, and on instinct I sipped, letting the cool water roll down my throat. Soon I was ravenous, chugging it down with great need as if it was the sweetest, cleanest water I'd ever had and that I could never get enough. Coughing slightly as I breathed in some drops, I let myself be roused by the image of Jess standing naked over me.

"Not an accomplished pothead?" she asked.

"No," I admitted. My head was a little clearer, but my throat was another battle entirely. I tried clearing it, and for my troubles Jess gave me another sip of the cool water. It didn't make the dry mouth go away, but my head felt a little clearer.

"You don't have to be to smoke," Jess said, setting the glass at a bedside table, "but it helps to know some of the basics. Like how engaging in a power fuck like that when you're already cotton-mouthy and thirsty's not gonna be the best for you"

"Noted," I replied.

"Good," she said, scooting closer to me so that she could kiss me. It was a slow, lingering kiss, the kind that tasted wonderful and I could never get enough of. With great effort, I wrapped an arm around her and held her close to me, loving the way her breasts felt pillowing against my chest. We kissed again, slow and lingering, enjoying the closeness. Her hands drifted down to my cock and began to stroke it slightly, bringing what felt like a little life back.

"I like to party. And I like to fuck hard. When I'm high, though, I'm just as fine to keep things nice and slow, unhurried, ya know? It's more fun that way... and I can keep going for a long, long time," Jess said, smiling slyly and kissing me again.

"I think I've got a lot to learn from you," I said, smiling and kissing her back.

"Let's call it a trade, teaching for teaching," Jess replied.

As my eyes cleared further, I looked around the room for Lana and found us alone. And that the sun had seemingly shifted places in the sky since I last looked.

1...345678