Senior Year Memories Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," I said, motioning her inside. Following her in with the cookies in hand, I shook my head.

January may have been a busy month, but it was looking like February wasn't planning to let up on me, either. It should have daunted me, and yet as I thought about it, only three words came to mind:

Bring it on.

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews or shoot me some feedback, as they really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

And after some recent crises and battles, I want to add one last note on a more practical concern. When it comes to mental health, I hope everyone out there is taking the time to take care of themselves. Mental health may seem like a never-ending battle, but it's a never-ending battle that is always worth fighting, and one that there are plenty of resources to be found to help with should you ever be struggling. Be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)


1...345678