Senior Year Memories Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got this," she said, climbing off of me, my cock sliding from her ass. I dropped to the bed, still exhausted, while she walked over to the door naked as the day she was born. While her legs may have been shaky after what we'd done, she walked confidently to check the peephole, then let out a sigh of relief.

"There's no trouble," Rachel clarified. "Well, no trouble we don't want, anyway."

Still naked and fearless, she opened the door.

"Well, somebody just got *fucked*," Josie Wong said, amused, as she walked inside. I grinned at the sight of my girlfriend, as beautiful as ever. The 5'4", pale goth princess, wore her customary long, black coat, as well as a matching tank top cut off at the midriff and short leather skirt. These hugged her impressive D-cups and round ass well, while her fishnets and big leather boots clung to her legs rather flatteringly. Her dark eyes, looking from under a black pixie cut and made darker by her makeup, looked first to Rachel with some appreciation, before flitting over to me. Her full lips, painted black, grinned as she saw me, before her eyes went to Rachel again.

"I thought you were hot before..." Josie purred.

"Thanks. You're pretty fucking hot yourself," Rachel said, leaning in to kiss Josie. Josie kissed her back, wrapping an arm around her to squeeze Rachel's ass.

"Oh, this is going to be *so* fun," Josie said, strolling over to me.

"Someone got fucked? I wanna get fucked..." Brooke King complained. The tiny, petite blonde, her hair still done up in pigtails, bounced inside. As was her usual style, she was dressed almost entirely in pink, possibly designer clothes, with a short skirt, knee-high socks, a tight top decorated in multiple hearts and light coat. She looked as sweet and bubbly as ever, beaming with excitement and at the possibility of new adventure.

"Patience, patience," Rachel said, closing the door behind Brooke as she walked inside. "It's finally good to meet you in person, Brooke... I like what I see."

"Thanks! And, also, holy shit, you're so fucking hot! I mean, like, I knew you were hot, but I didn't know you were like, this *totally* hot," Brooke said, looking Rachel up and down before reaching up to playfully squeeze one of her tits, before looking back down. "Oh, wow, you're totally leaking cum."

"Yeah, Ryan just filled my ass," Rachel said, looking over to me with some pride and lust, before turning back to Brooke. "You want some?"

"Do I!" Brooke exclaimed.

Unhesitatingly, Rachel pushed Brooke to her knees on the floor, then turned around to present Brooke her ass. Brooke didn't need much encouragement, but Rachel offered it anyway, grabbing Brooke by the pigtails and forcing Brooke's face into her ass.

Rolling her eyes at Brooke, Josie dropped her bag beside the bed, then tossing her coat on top of my pile of clothes.

"Our girlfriend is such a fucking slut," Josie said, sitting down on the bed next to me so we could both watch Brooke and Rachel.

"Yeah, well, with both of us, she's in good company," I said.

"The best," Josie agreed, kissing me. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day," I replied.

Between the moaning on the TV and the moaning from Rachel as Brooke eagerly slurped my cum from Rachel's ass, the room was filled with sounds of pleasure that made it an interesting environment, to say the least.

"You look like you've had a lot of fun already," Josie said looking at me.

"Pretty damn fun," I agreed. "Thanks for the surprise, by the way."

"Oh, no problem," she replied. "It just made sense, and we've wanted to try this for a while. You're not too fucked out for Brooke and I, are you?"

"Ha, never," I said. "Though, realistically, I could use a bit of R&R before my next round."

"It's okay," Josie explained. "We got this."

She looked over at Brooke eating my cum out of Rachel's ass, then back to me.

"Well, I'd say that Brooke's actually got this for now. Fuck this is hot, though..." Josie amended.

"It's pretty fucking awesome is what it is," Rachel groaned, holding Brooke's face to her ass. "I gotta get me a Brooke, her mouth just doesn't quit!"

Josie smirked. "Yeah, your basic Brooke might need some housebreaking, but is generally quite docile and eager to please."

Brooke pulled her face back and said, "You guys, like, know I'm here, right? And my own person and all that and not some little puppy? I mean, like, I'm eating some of the yummiest cum from one of the yummiest asses, but that doesn't mean I can't be a mean bitch if you keep talking shit about me."

With that, she dove back in, continuing to lick out Rachel's ass.

"Okay, point taken," Rachel replied.

"See why we love her?" Josie quipped.

"Oh, very much so," Rachel groaned, her head falling back as Brooke continued to tongue her ass.

While I was enjoying the show quite a bit, I felt the need to ask Josie, "So, do we have a plan for this? So we can... I dunno, Valentine's the hell out of this?"

"Not a serious plan, but Brooke and I do have a few things to talk about before things go too far. I'm all for watching this a little while longer first, let Brooke have her fun with a new toy..." Josie suggested, pulling her tank top over her head and revealing her tattooed body, pierced navel, and big, beautiful, bare tits to me. Full and round, with firm dark nipples (the left one pierced), she was a sight to behold.

"You are so fucking beautiful," I said.

"I know it," Josie replied. "But, it never hurts to hear. Suck my tits before we get to talking?"

"Gladly," I replied, leaning down and sucking on her left nipple. Josie moaned as I gave her piercing a flick, then gently started sucking.

"Rachel's so fucking hot... I thought I had some good art, but her... fuck, I'm out of my league here... I can see why you love her..." Josie groaned.

I took my mouth off her nipple, surprised that Josie had put that together. A little fearful over what she might say next, I tried to steer out of the skid. "I-"

Josie forced my mouth back onto her tit. "Keep sucking. And don't worry about it; it's fucking obvious. From the conversations I've had with her, I can see why; it's hard not to. She's cool, she's smart, and she's a fucking hottie. So long as it doesn't fuck up what you, me and Brooke got, don't worry about it... and keep doing that tongue thing, because that's fucking goooooooooood..."

"You two are so fucking cute together," Rachel mused. "And I love the art, Josie. And your boobs; very nice!"

"Back atcha, though I'm gonna need a few more tats if I'm ever gonna catch up with you," Josie replied.

"Hey, you got time..." Rachel purred, gently stroking Brooke's head.

Lips smacking, Brooke pulled out of Rachel's ass and said, "Wow, that was, like, totally a fuckload of cum."

"Yeah, Ryan's good at that," Josie mused, finally pushing my head from her tits and looking down at my half-hard cock with some interest.

"Something in the water around here, I've been told," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, we all heard that one," Brooke said, getting back on her feet. "But until a scientific study's gone down that backs that with some rock-solid empirical evidence, I'm gonna put that theory in the pile with witches bein' responsible for what happens around school."

An image of Leah Sartori and the spell we cast for this very purpose flashed before my eyes, making me smirk.

"Oh, I knew I liked you," Rachel said, amused, lightly kissing Brooke on the lips.

"There's a lot to like, what can I say!" Brooke said, flashing her bright smile before bounding over to the bed to sit on the other side of me. I leaned in to kiss her, first on the lips, then on her forehead, making her smile and giggle.

"While this is totally fun, and I can't wait until we all rip off whatever clothes are still on and just go to town on each other, we, like, gotta have a quick talk before we go any further," Brooke said.

"Blondie's right," Josie said. "Though I'm kinda impressed that she's the only one here who's still fully dressed."

"Me too," Brooke said thoughtfully, looking to me dreamily. "But, right now we got more important things to talk about with you and Rachel."

"Sure," I replied.

"I'm all ears," Rachel replied, walking around and lounging on the other side of the bed from Brooke, Josie and me. Laying down, she stretched out, looking sublimely comfortable and sure of herself.

Brooke grinned. "You wanna do this, or should I?"

"Have at it," Josie replied. "You're on a roll, and I don't wanna stop you."

"Sweet!" Brooke exclaimed, looking from Rachel to me, beaming. "So, Ryan... Josie and I, we're really proud of all you've been doing this month and today, and we know that you've done a lot and are probably tired as hell because of all the ladies you ate, and because Brianna and Rachel are really, really fucking hawt, and, like, we're not gonna put too much on you, honest, but that doesn't mean we don't want *anything*. You're our boyfriend after all, and it's Valentine's Day, and we're supposed to make this all kinds of special and fun. We helped arrange something so you two could hook up, kind of our gift to both you and Rachel because we know you guys have been wantin' each other since, like, forever..."

"-since November," Josie corrected.

"...November, forever, sue me, I'm more into English than temporal mechanics," Brooke continued. "And it looks like you two had a crazy amount of fun. Since that's done for now, it's time for us to want some stuff from you two. We think it's only fair, and it'll be all sortsa fun. Totally."

It didn't take much for me to look at Rachel and say, "Sounds fair to me."

"Me too," Rachel replied. "They clearly care about you, and helped get me laid, so, it seems like the least I can do."

"Goodie!" Brooke exclaimed.

"Wonderful," Josie replied, her hand dropping down to stroke my cock gently. I hissed at her touch, quite liking how she felt against me.

"So," I said, looking back to my girlfriends. "I'm assuming you want a little more than your typical four-way? That you've got something more interesting in mind?"

"There'll be plenty of that, to be sure, afterward, but we've got some special requests first," Josie explained.

"Oh?" Rachel asked, curious. "Like what?"

"Me, I'm not asking for too much," Brooke giggled. "But Josie and I, we brought some strap-ons, and I'd love it if the three of you can fuck all my holes at once. Just, completely and utterly use me, make me, like, your little fuckslut."

"Well, you *are* our fuckslut," Josie said.

"No, I'm your *girlfriend*, and, yeah, we get up to some intense stuff quite often, but, I want to just be completely and utterly used. I just wanna surrender while my whole body becomes your fucktoy, something about submitting like that... gets me all wet and squirmy... and it's not like I've never done it before, I love me a good gangbang, but, this kind of treatment, it's some of the best, especially if it's with people I really like and trust, and since I know two out of the three of ya really frickin' well, and the third I'm willing to trust on Ryan's word, I think it'll be a *lot* of fun," Brooke explained.

"You look fun," Rachel replied.

"You don't know the half of it," I said to Rachel, smirking. "This girl's crazy flexible. Cheerleader."

"Oh, I'm *really* starting to like her," Rachel said, grinning devilishly.

"Goodie!" Brooke exclaimed. "So, you guys promise you'll triple fuck me like a dirty little slut 'til I can't see straight?"

Looking to the other two, I felt confident in answering, "We promise.

"Yay!" Brooke exclaimed, before turning to her girlfriend. "Josie, your turn, your turn, your turn!"

Josie looked a little more hesitant to share what she was looking for, but soon licked her lips and smiled at both Rachel and me.

"You know, I thought I knew how to explain exactly what I wanted here... but now that I'm actually saying it out loud, it feels crazy... but I'm gonna say it anyway," Josie said, taking in a deep breath.

Quickly, she said, "I want to be fisted."

"Fisted?" I asked, surprised but intrigued.

"Awesome," Rachel replied.

Looking back to her, Josie grinned nervously. "I'm glad you think that, because I really want you to do it."

This was enough to make Rachel sit up. "Come again?"

"Later, hopefully a lot," Josie smiled.

"There's no hopefully to it, it *is* gonna happen a lot, but let's get back to the topic at hand. It's not that I'm not flattered or anything, I just... would've thought that it would have been one of these two you'd want," Rachel said, waving from me to Brooke.

Josie explained, "This is something I've wanted for a really long time, I think, and in time, maybe I'll do it with them, if I like it tonight... but this is my first time, and I want it to be, well, I can't believe I'm gonna use this word because it's gonna make me sound like such a cliched girl, but I want it to be *special*. Don't get me wrong, it would be special with either of these two, but, while Brooke's got the enthusiasm and the fisting experience, she doesn't exactly have what I'd call self-control-"

"Guilty as charged!" Brooke interjected.

"-and Ryan's hands are on the larger side. While you... you've got the proportions, and I'd presume the experience?" Josie asked.

"Not a lot, but some," Rachel replied, honest and without a trace of edge.

Josie smiled shyly. "Well, some is better than none... but more than that... and no offense to either Ryan or Brooke here, but, from head to toe, you are unbelievably my type. Dark and mysterious and tatted and sarcastic... and I just look at you and I'm practically already gushing. You might be the hottest woman I've ever seen, and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be in the same room with you naked, knowing we're going to be doing some crazy shit with each other very soon. So... yeah, that's why I want you to fist me."

Rachel's smile took a soft turn, possibly the softest it would take tonight, and leaned in to gently kiss Josie. I saw Josie's breath catch before she melted into the kiss, moaning softly.

"You're really my type too," Rachel said softly, smiling a little shyly herself at Josie. "And it would be my honor to be your first fisting."

Sounding almost like Brooke, Josie kissed Rachel and replied, "Goodie."

Brooke and I looked at one another, amused at the way Josie and Rachel started going at it. I said, "I guess we oughta get some tattoos if we want to keep up with these two."

Jokingly, Brooke replied, "Totally."

Rachel practically tackled Josie to the bed, twisting her until they were both fully on the bed before unzipping the side of Josie's skirt and pulling it off of her impressive ass. I wasn't surprised that Josie wasn't wearing any underwear, something that clearly pleased Rachel as well when she got a look at Josie's shaved pussy. On top of her, Rachel fully enjoyed this dominant position, experimentally kissing my girlfriend while playfully grinding their tits against one another.

"I'm not sure how Ryan would look with tattoos, but I think Brooke would look pretty fucking awesome with some, don't you?" Rachel asked, kissing Josie.

"Totally," Josie responded. "A sleeve here, fully cover her back..."

Brooke rolled her eyes. "How about something for the lower back first, then we'll, like, talk?"

"Nothing wrong with tramp stamps, either..." Josie said, moaning as Rachel playfully began toying with Josie's pussy. The fisting would come later, but for now, with the two getting acquainted with one another, things were looking pretty good.

Sighing heavily, Brooke said, "Guess I'm gonna have to be the grown-up one in the room."

While curious at first what she meant by this, I laughed when I saw her tugging at Josie's boots, pulling them off and tossing them aside while Josie and Rachel clearly couldn't care less.

"They're gonna thank me later for being painfully practical now," Brooke said.

"Always so considerate, aren't you?" I said, kissing her sweetly.

"Yeah. Nothin' wrong with that," Brooke said, kissing me sweetly back.

"Nope," I replied. "So, wanna get naked and make out?"

"Fuck yeah!" Brooke squealed, pulling off her jacket and tossing it onto the pile of floor clothes. I soon relieved her of her top, freeing her remarkable A-cup tits with the infinitely suckable nipples, while Brooke soon tossed her shoes aside. Her skirt was gone easily enough, leaving her only in a hot pink thong and her knee-high socks.

"Hey, Rachel, I know Josie's amazing, but you need to see this work of art," I said, hoisting Brooke onto her knees so Rachel could better see her ass. Rachel did manage to tear herself away from Josie long enough to look at Brooke's ass, her eyes going wide.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Rachel said, licking her lips. "That is some top shelf ass."

"Isn't it?" Josie said, marveling at our girlfriend.

"You know, she did eat your ass so well, shouldn't the favor be returned?" I asked. Brooke looked delightfully surprised, and I knew that Rachel looked awfully tempted, but didn't want to turn away from Josie.

"Do it," Josie said, her voice husky. "Come back quick, but do it... Brooke's ass is one of the seven fucking wonders of the world, and you'll kick yourself forever if you don't do it now."

Kissing Josie one more time, Rachel turned toward Brooke and said, "After an endorsement like that, how can I not?"

Since Brooke was on her knees facing me, I couldn't see Rachel bend down behind her, but I did see Brooke's eyes go wide and hear her squeal with a very distinct pleasure.

"Sweet!" Brooke exclaimed.

Wanting to make it even sweeter, I leaned in, taking one of Brooke's nipples in my mouth, while reaching beneath the flimsy fabric of her thong and rubbing her sweet, hot, and soaking wet little slit.

"Oooh, yeah, this is... fuck... so much fun... fuck... I fucking love Valentine's Day!" Brooke squealed, enjoying being sandwiched between Rachel and me.

"Well, there's no way I'm letting you guys have all the fun," Josie said, getting on her knees and crawling around to Brooke's side. Her fingers soon joined mine in pleasuring Brooke's pussy, while Josie soon forced her lips against Brooke's. The two of them were soon making out energetically, and when I finally took my mouth from Brooke's tits, I joined them. The three of us exchanged kisses while Josie and I fingered Brooke and Rachel ate her ass.

Yeah, Brooke was definitely being spoiled, but given the day, how could we not?

Oh, who am I kidding, we would've spoiled Brooke any day of the year. She deserved it.

It wasn't long before Brooke was a quivering, moaning mess, shaking with orgasm as she gushed over our hands. If it weren't for the two of us holding her up, and Rachel gripping her legs the way she was, I was certain that Brooke would have fallen down for how hard she was shaking.

"Okay, okay, wow, I mean... fucking wow, that's awesome, so totally cool," Brooke panted, gently pushing Josie and me away. "But weren't we supposed to be getting Josie ready for some fisting?"

"Yeah, but it's kinda impossible not to jump you when the chance arises," I said.

"You are pretty fucking irresistible," Rachel said, licking her lips after pulling her mouth from Brooke's ass.

"I wouldn't mind some of that treatment too," Josie said, rolling onto her back with her head on one of the bed's pillows. "You know, since I'm about to be fisted and all that, I could use a little warming up. I'm pretty wet from all this, but a little more is never a bad thing under these circumstances, I think..."

Rachel licked her lips again, crawling between Josie's parted legs. "I'm down for that."

Without any hesitation or preamble, Rachel soon began fingering and eating Josie's pussy like her life depended on it, making Josie moan at the attention. Though she held Rachel's head in her hands, her eyes were on Brooke and me, watching us when her eyes weren't closed shut tight from the power of her moans.