Senior Year Memories Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? You got a better Valentine's up your sleeve?" Josie asked.

"No," I admitted. "But you make it sound so simple, like it can't be topped..."

I wrapped an arm around each of their shoulders as we walked, and said, "...so I say, this isn't the best Valentine's *ever*. I say it's the best one yet."

Josie mulled this over, and said, "Cheesy, Ryan. Cheesy... but I like it."

"I love it!" Brooke replied. "The first of many Valentine's Days with you two? Yeah, we can do better than this!"

"Totally," I agreed, first kissing Brooke, then Josie. Then, not wanting to be left, out, Brooke jumped across me to kiss Josie, as the three of us walked toward her car arm in arm and smiling.

"I love you guys," Brooke said.

"Love you both too," Josie added, beaming.

"Love you the most," I said, leaning against Brooke's car once we got there. "Though sleeping in a cleaner bed than what we left behind in that motel room... I might love that more soon."

Brooke laughed. Josie poked me. Grinning, I simply said, "Happy Valentine's Day."

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, shoot me some feedback or consider becoming a patron, as these really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to guide it more constructively. When given an opportunity, try to spread a little kindness in the world instead of hate. Do something nice for a complete stranger. Brighten the day of someone you care about. Talk to a friend you haven't talked to in ages. Help someone who is having a hard time. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)