Senior Year Memories Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I was just going to focus on what I had in front of me.

"You seem in a good mood, Mrs. Addams," I said, having a fair idea of why she might be smiling.

"I *am* in a good mood, Mr. Collins," she replied, grinning, her delicate fingers toying with the top button of her blouse. "Why don't you come on over here and I'll tell you exactly how good a mood I'm in?"

I set my backpack by the door and strolled over toward Mrs. Addams, pleasantly hypnotized as she unbuttoned the top button of her blouse.

"My lawyer was finally able to prove how long my husband had been cheating on me, so things are definitely starting to go my way in court... he's not getting nearly as much as he wanted, and definitely isn't getting the dog," she explained, unbuttoning another button and giving me a glimpse of her epic cleavage. "His mistress left him for a younger guy right before Valentine's... you wouldn't happen to be that young man, would you? Lauren said you did something like that for her, and I know last time you offered..."

I shook my head.

"Not this time," I explained.

Mrs. Addams grinned, unbuttoning another button and showing even more of her amazing cleavage. "I think that might actually make this better... that just *happened*. It's kind of delicious. Then, on Valentine's, he tries to win me over with some big, movie-like grand romantic gesture, showing up at my front door and apologizing, with flowers and candy and even the song we danced to at our wedding playing. I closed the door in his fucking face... it felt so fucking good... so, yes... I'm in a *very* good mood. How are you?"

She undid a couple more buttons, parting more of the top of her blouse, enough to show me that if she was wearing a bra when she sent me that picture, she certainly wasn't wearing one now. I could see the perfect swell of her massive, E-cup tits. Liking what I was seeing, I licked my lips.

Pleasantly, I sighed. "Honestly, I'm having a bit of a rough day. Nothing bad, just... stressful."

Looking genuinely concerned, Mrs. Addams stood up and walked over to me. Her high heels gave her a few extra inches of height that almost put us eye to eye, but I was still able to look down at her.

"You poor thing... let me help..." she said, kindly taking my hand and leading me toward her desk. Leaning back, slightly, she hopped up so that she was sitting on the edge of the desk, her legs spread slightly. Though I knew her as a stern and passionate teacher for the most part, this softer, more nurturing side was definitely welcome under the circumstances.

"I know how a stressful day can really affect everything, turn your world upside down even when it doesn't feel like it ought to. You made me feel good when I was feeling bad all those weeks ago, I'd love to return the favor..." Mrs. Addams said, leaning toward me to give me an amazing, unobstructed view of her epic cleavage.

"I'm not that bad off, honestly," I explained, staring hungrily. "But..."

"You sound like you could use some distraction... I know when I'm having a particularly bad day, I need my mind elsewhere for a bit to start making things right as rain... which is lucky, for me, since I need what you've got..." she purred, opening up the last of the buttons beneath her tits and pulling her blouse apart, exposing her huge, naked tits to me. Her nipples were already quite hard, standing out firmly and making my mouth water.

"So..." Mrs. Addams said, enjoying the look in my eyes as she reached up and squeezed her tits. "Like I said... you know where you want your mouth right now... suck my tits, Mr. Collins... suck them and I'll make sure you're nice and distracted. I know I have amazing tits, and I know how boys your age love having their mouths full, so do it... suck my tits... suck my tits and get me nice and wet, and then I'll make you feel so good..."

My sexy teacher was showing me her huge, bare tits and asking me to suck on them as a prelude to hot sex. As you might imagine, this wasn't exactly a situation that required a lot of consideration.

I leaned in with an open mouth, licking and sucking at her tits like a starving man, squeezing them and pleasing her as I feasted. Mrs. Addams moaned, loudly, grinding her hips against the desk as she ran her hands over me.

"That's it, Mr. Collins, that's it... feels so fucking good..." she groaned, softly, reaching for the hem of my shirt and pulling it up. Though it meant pulling my mouth off of her tit for a moment, she was insistent at pulling off my shirt, and even managed to do this before forcing my mouth back onto her nipple.

"That's good, that's *very* good," Mrs. Addams intoned, moaning. "Keep sucking my nipple... it feels soooooo good..."

She reached down for my pants, undoing my belt before unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. They dropped to the floor, soon followed by my underwear as she freed all ten inches of my thick, dripping cock.

"God... it's bigger than I remembered," Mrs. Addams groaned lustfully, wrapping one of her hands around my cock and eagerly spreading the precum, jacking me off as she took in the size while her other hand fondled my balls. "And these balls... fuck, you'd probably cum in gallons... I'll have to do something about that."

I didn't answer her, instead finding myself wonderfully lost in her tits as I feasted. The stresses of the day seemed to melt away in the here and now, something I rather well appreciated, as the two of us spent this moment frantically pleasing each other.

We didn't have much time, though, with lunch almost halfway over. Knowing this, I stopped groping her tits and reached beneath her skirt, pulling it up to her waist. As I went to pull her panties to the side, I found that she wasn't wearing any as my fingers instead probed the hot, wet folds of her pussy.

"Mmm, you were prepared to be a dirty slut," I said, grinning as I finally took my mouth from her nipple.

"I knew what I wanted today," she said, her voice husky. "Your cock, and your cum... deep inside of me... and I wanted to get it before some other little slut stole your time today... I fucking need everything you've got... you gonna give it to me?"

Smiling, I pulled her to the edge of the desk and lined my cock up with her pussy. We were both horny, and ready... there wasn't much need to linger at this point.

With only slight pressure, I pushed my way into her tight, hot cunt with one deliberate thrust, never letting up until my balls rested on her ass.

"Ah, fuck... that's it... that's what I need..." Mrs. Addams groaned.

"Me too..." I admitted. "Feels so fucking good."

"Damn right it does," she said, squeezing my cock. "Fuck me... fuck me please... I need it so bad..."

I began thrusting in and out of her, at first at a measured pace, but soon much harder with her insistence. Mrs. Addams held me close, clutching onto my cock while clasping her hands behind my neck. I fucked up into her hard, enjoying the view as her tits bounced with every impact, but loving even more the look of pure and utter ecstasy on her face as she groaned and gritted her teeth.

"Yeah... you fucking like that?" I grunted, reaching down to squeeze her ass as I fucked her.

"God... yes..." Mrs. Addams moaned. "So happy... so happy I was able to get you before some other little slut could steal you..."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, her eyes fluttering as she looked at me and grinned lustily. "Admit it, you love the little sluts because they're tight and energetic, but when you really want to get fucked, you know you want some prime MILF... that's why you're working your way through our book club, right?"

It wasn't quite that, but with a grin I joked back, "Maybe."

Mrs. Addams barked out a quick laugh. "I fucking knew it... but I don't think you could handle all of us... I think we'd fuck you until you weren't right for anyone else anymore... a bunch of stacked MILFs, all of us better at fucking than any of these tight little sluts could hope to be... we'd fucking destroy you... we'd ruin you and make you our own, personal fucktoy... and you'd fucking love that."

"I don't... fuck you're tight... so hot... I don't doubt that," I grunted, fucking into her harder at the image she described. I'd been with a number of the women from Viola Kent's "book club", and they all knew how to put me through my paces... but all of them at once, fuck.

"Then you should really come by a meeting one of these days... or even better... our annual getaway weekend... we're throwing it at the end of the month, a bunch of us, renting a place away from it all... you would be surrounded, cumming around the clock, all fucked out... you'd love it... keep going, like that... I need it..." Mrs. Addams moaned.

It was an intoxicating thought, particularly in this moment. I was in one of those lust-filled states where you could have asked me to do anything, and I would have done it without even the slightest disagreement.

I was able to keep a cool head, however, just barely, and instead of committing to anything now, I just fucked her harder and harder. Our bodies slapped against one another, her tits bouncing savagely as we groped and made out with one another. We were here, together, for one purpose and one purpose only, to surrender to unimaginable pleasure, and as our orgasms built toward an inevitable and thoroughly mutual explosion, I like to think we succeeded in our purpose quite well.

***

It was after school, and as I walked across the campus toward the baseball field, I did it with considerably less worry than I had at the beginning of the day. Sex with a MILF as impressive as Mrs. Addams has a way of doing that, I think, and as I strolled, it was with a mellow feeling permeating my very being and a sense of weight being off my shoulders. No doubt talking with Tori would still prove to be a challenge, but if my mood held, it couldn't be that bad.

The baseball field was on the far end of Regan Hills High School, out past the gym and the football field, past the pool and about as far as you could get on campus without actually technically leaving the school. Much like all of our other athletic facilities, it wasn't as well taken care of as our football field, with its bleachers in particular having the reputation for being the kind of rickety where it was best if you made peace with your gods before climbing onto them, but if this was where Tori wanted to meet, this was where I'd meet Tori.

As I walked over, I could see Nadia walking toward the field, followed soon after by Sabrina and Leah, deep in conversation. Sabrina briefly shot a glance back at me, and I was happy to see her looking a little more animated and happier than when I usually caught her at school. She put too much on her shoulders, and that had to be hell in senior year; any fun she could grab had to be a good thing.

I was about to increase my pace to go say hey to Leah, when the voice called from behind me, "Hey, Ryan, just what the heck are you doing here?"

"Huh?" I asked, turning around to face the new voice.

I had to adjust my gaze downward to look the 5'0" girl in the eye, but I recognized her immediately. 18-year-old Katie Park was a cute Korean girl with a big smile and glasses that almost matched the size of said smile. A big sci-fi, fantasy and comic book nerd who I knew was a little absent-minded and rambly, we traveled in a lot of the same circles, even if we hadn't had the most chances for one-on-one conversation. Having clearly not paid enough attention to her, I was only now taken by the amazing curves hidden in such a tiny frame, as despite her relatively lean appearance, she appeared to pack a full, round ass and fairly massive DD tits for her size, all packed within a tight pair of athletic shorts and a graphic tee. Her dark, shoulder-length hair was packed in under a baseball cap bearing a logo for a baseball team called the "Niners", looking like a baseball stuffed in a blue oval with some strange, curving red lines spilling out from the right side.

"Oh, was I quiet? Sorry, sometimes I mutter, my mother thinks it's really stupid, but I don't think so, I just think it's someone who has a lot of thoughts and is trying to get them out but they all get crammed up against each other when they try to get out. Agh! What was I saying?" Katie said, rolling her eyes at herself and giggling.

"You were asking what I was doing here?" I asked.

"I was?" she said, before raising a hand to her forehead in surprise so hard she almost knocked off her hat. "Right! I was! Because this is kind of a girl's only game, and it's a little strange to see a guy here... not that I'm gatekeeping or anything, because people should enjoy what they enjoy and because gatekeepers can go fuck themselves for all I care... but this has always been a safe place for downtrodden ladies, and it's kind of a little unconventional to see someone like, well, *you* here."

I smiled, amused by the roll she was on. Since she didn't stop me from walking to the baseball field, I continued, and she kept pace.

"I've got a few friends who are playing here today. And Tori invited me," I said.

"Tori's playing? I didn't think she'd like it... I mean, she can swing a pretty mean axe in our D&D games and I know April's got her physical side but... okay, if you were invited, that's cool... you're not gonna leer or catcall or anything creepy like that, are you? Because I don't wanna be chasing any harasser asses out of here today, because I'm not that fast, but I can swing a pretty mean bat and know where to aim to take you down really, really fast!" Katie continued, still surprisingly perky for what she was saying.

"Not a harasser. I'll be good. Like I say, I got friends here, just want to support," I said, not going into a whole lot of explanations of how well I knew the people here.

"Good, good, that sounds good, because fans help. Fans are fun. Keep the energy going. So, who do you know and how do you know them? I know about you and Tori because Tori talks, but you can't be all that bad... are you two making up?" Katie asked, seeming generally inquisitive.

"Hopefully," I said.

"Cool, because she's been in a bad place for a while and... what was I saying? Ah, right, you said friends like it was a plural; who else do you know?" she asked.

I paused for a moment, trying to read her, to better understand what she was asking. I was so familiar with everyone in school seeming to know my reputation, the fact that Katie didn't seem to know that about me was amusingly odd.

"Nadia and Leah, from the paper. Tori, of course. I'm not sure who else... you play D&D with Tori and April?" I asked, suddenly quite curious.

Katie nodded as we neared the field. "Oh, yeah, those two, Rose, Izzy... we got kind of a standing game going, it's a lot of fun, Rose is an amazing DM, so creative, so many ideas... ah, we're here! It's gametime, time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I got a whole lot of bubblegum. I gotta run, enjoy the game, be nice..."

Sprinting toward the field with a fist in the air, Katie shouted, "DEATH TO THE OPPOSITION!!!"

I smiled as she walked away, taking in the eclectic crowd of girls who had gathered on the field for "Nerd Baseball." Of those I already knew would be here, I caught sight of Nadia, Leah and Sabrina already warming up, while Katie ran enthusiastically toward Leah and gave her a big, tackling hug. As for the others, though, there was an interesting mix of girls across the spectrum of our school's nerdier and outcast cliques.

Petite, blue-haired gamer girl Izzy Barnes looked to bring her intense energy into the mix, running over to Katie and talking a mile a minute. Yeah, those two as friends made sense.

The Puma Press had more than just Nadia as representation on the field, as the pretty brunette assistant editor Nica Dubois threw a ball back and forth with dirty-blonde writer Hope Harris, who also had "band geek" to her title to make her doubly nerdy in the mix.

The drama kids had their own little corner of the field, of course, as blonde overachiever Chloe Marcus and dark-haired stage manager Olivia Raine-Goldblum practiced their throws one another, while dirty blonde wannabe-stuntwoman Amy Temple practiced various bat spins, throws and twirls in a way that would make her lucky not to get a concussion by the end of the day.

Standing on the pitcher's mound was a tall and lean Latina, Bev Montoya. Known best for dressing as our school's mascot, she was an impressive girl from this view, especially with her tight athletic pants and sports bra combo that barely held back some truly large tits. Practicing her form, she brushed her long, black ponytail over her shoulder and fired a ball so fast toward the catcher's mound, you would have thought it could break bones.

The final girl... a small, mousy blonde band geek most of the time, now looking fierce as she practiced her swing.

April Martel. *Tori's* girlfriend, April. If she was here already...

I looked over to the stands and saw her

Tori McNeil. Her mess of untamed red curls was unmistakable, but the tight t-shirt and flowing skirt that went just past her knees, this was a fairly new look. Tori usually favored overalls and long-sleeved shirts, and rarely wore anything quite this "girly". No doubt this new look was encouraged by April. Being in a relationship has a way of changing such things about people, and while it was strange seeing it on Tori, I wasn't going to give her a hard time about it like I might have once.

Taking a deep breath, I walked over to the otherwise empty stands. They were every bit as rickety as I remembered, but they held my weight as I navigated over to Tori. As I approached, she looked up at me with a nervous smile.

"Hey," Tori said.

"Hey," I replied, too nervous to say or do much more than that.

Straining her neck to continue looking up, she licked her lips nervously, then said, "So... you gonna stand there staring, or are you gonna sit so we can try not to make fools out of ourselves and try to talk?"

Nodding, I sat down next to her. She sounded more like the sarcastic Tori I'd known most of my life, but with a bit of put-on edge that covered her own nervousness. I stayed where I was, having a difficult time looking at her without feeling my nerves returning. Mrs. Addams had helped calm me quite a bit, but this still wasn't easy. Instead, we sat here, watching as the girls on the field broke things down into some haphazard mix of offense and defense.

Watching them break things down, with Bev pitching and Sabrina catching, while Leah managed to be first up at bat, I said, "I never knew this was a thing."

"That's kind of the idea," Tori said, amused. "A lot of girls get shut out from doing anything fun, so it's a chance to just let off some stress and say 'fuck it' to anyone who says what we can and can't do. Also a good opportunity to let off some steam after Valentine's for those who didn't have a date, though I have it on good authority some of the girls here had fun *and* are playing... ah, traditions aren't quite what they used to be. And they are, sometimes. Thank you for the care package on Valentine's, by the way. April and I made a good movie night with it."

"Good... I'm glad..." I said, watching Leah hit an impressive shot. "Damn... she's good."

"I bet," she replied, still with a cautious playfulness to her voice, as she shared a meaningful glance with me. A bit playful, I shrugged back.

Pointedly clearing her throat, Tori continued, "Yeah, I know the way this year's going with you and, well, all the girls 'round here... just so you know, April tells me someone here is gonna make a move on you later, so... this is where I'd normally tell someone to keep an eye open."

"Good to know," I replied. "No hints on who?"

"Not that she told me. She's got a playful side too, I think she likes to keep things in suspense sometimes," Tori explained, still nervous. "So..."