Senior Year Memories Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want to see my tits, don't you?" she teased.

I nodded, silent.

Sabrina nodded approvingly. "Most guys do. You got closer than almost anyone ever has... you even got a taste, but you didn't see them bare, did you? Would you like to?"

"Yes..." I said, pulling off my shirt and tossing it aside.

"Well, well, well, you have me at quite the disadvantage... but I'm not going to be outdone," she replied, tossing her shirt on top of mine. Sabrina sat there, confidently showing her DDD's off to me in her very strong sports bra. She gripped them, squeezing them, showing them off to keep me nice and teased.

"Tell me what you want," Sabrina said, her lips curled in a tantalizing tease. She had all the power here, and she knew what she was doing. I understood that she was incredibly horny, but to keep going like this... fuck, she had to have the patience of a saint.

"I want you to show me your fucking tits..." I said, my voice low, and with only a hint of threat. An animalistic voice was growing within me, and it seemed to be something she rather approved of.

"And what will you do with them, if I show them to you?" Sabrina teased, her fingers reaching toward the bottom of the bra.

"Squeeze them. Lick them. Suck them. Whatever you'll allow..." I said, one hand idly stroking my cock through my underwear as I looked at the Indian goddess before me.

Sabrina licked her full lips, excited. Then, in one smooth motion, she reached down and pulled her bra over her head, tossing it aside and freeing her huge tits. My eyes might have become cartoonishly wide at this sight as I marveled at the perfect, and utterly massive globes, so soft and firm, her nipples thick and standing out firmly with arousal.

"Before we get to that, however, there is something I want from you... something I've heard about your particular... *expertise*," Sabrina said, parting her legs slightly as she trailed her hands down to her groin.

I didn't need any more explanation than that. "Take off your pants."

She moaned softly, standing up from my bed and doing just that. For my benefit, she turned around as she pulled her tight pants down, stretching it around her amazing ass as she pulled her athletic pants off.

"Wow," I murmured as her panty-clad ass was exposed to me. It was one thing to see her round, full ass in those pants, but mostly exposed to me... yeah, I was looking fun to playing with her ass more.

"Thank you," Sabrina said, turning around and looking a little bashful in spite of her confidence. "Most guys are too busy staring at my tits to get a look at my ass, but I'm glad you seem to enjoy it. I've always been pretty fond of it myself. But I honestly think my pussy might be the best of all..."

As if to prove this, she pulled her panties down and dropped them to the floor, stepping out of them and sitting down on the bed to show me her shaved, and very wet pussy. Sabrina looked up at me expectantly, but as I was rooted in place, staring at the painfully erotic scene before me, she took matters into her own hands. She reached with both hands, between her legs, fingering her slit and rubbing her clit, moaning softly as she masturbated in front of me. My cock throbbed and pleasure flowed through my system as I watched Sabrina touch herself, then slipping a finger right inside. This brought out a single, high moan and forced her eyes shut, only to open with one of the single most powerful "come fuck me" looks I'd ever seen.

I was lost. I was done for. I would have done anything Sabrina asked at this point.

She asked nothing of me, however, leaving me to push further from here. I dropped my underwear to the floor, and I practically tackled her to the bed, rotating her into a more comfortable position and finding myself on top of her as we both lay there completely and utterly naked.

We were a mess, hands all over each other, lips and tongues dueling as we groped and ground against one another. My hands fell to her tits, squeezing her perfect flesh and flicking her nipples, while my cock struggled to find her entrance. It was an instinct sort of thing, grinding against her soaking wet pussy, desperately needing its embrace...

But I knew that wasn't what Sabrina wanted.

"I want to taste you," I said upon breaking our kiss.

She grinned up at me. "I want that too."

"Good," I said with one conclusive kiss before I crawled down her body. I kissed as I went, finding out the different sounds she made when I kissed her neck, suckled at her nipples, trailed my tongue down her belly toward her inner thighs... in short, she was quite vocal in all cases.

"Mmm, that mouth... that fucking mouth... love it," Sabrina purred as I gently kissed her inner thighs. She spread her legs appropriately, rocking her hips to give me better access to her dripping cunt.

"You think you love it now, just wait until I get started," I said, smiling up at her proudly. Sabrina looked down at me, breathing heavily and grinning hopefully in return.

"Oh yeah?" she challenged.

I lightly ran two of my fingers over her folds, with a touch so soft I might as well have been stroking her with a feather. She quivered, dropping her head back and moaning. While I wanted her to enjoy this, I also wanted her attention, which might well have been why I gently squeezed her clit.

Yes, that got her focus back, her eyes looking down at me widely as her mouth dropped open.

"Oh, yeah," I confirmed, letting go of her clit before I pressed those same two fingers deep inside of her pussy.

Before she could respond to this, I then closed the gap, pressing my lips and tongue over her while licking her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Sabrina exclaimed, her voice quiet and quick.

I watched her eyes roll back as I continued licking at her sweet, savory juices, enjoying her flavor while taking in just how responsive she was to my every bit of attention. Sabrina Singh's body was very sensitive, I found, with every touch, every graze, every lick and suck bringing forth a different shudder, a different moan, a different cry of pleasure from the deepest recesses of her soul. I loved going down on girls as a matter of course. I loved everything about it, really, from the taste to the feeling of joy and power that came from bringing them absolute pleasure. I had experienced a lot of different pussies from a lot of different girls, but I had to admit that Sabrina's was an unexpected treat.

I thrust my fingers in and out of her gently in time with my licks and sucks. I didn't know if we would ever do this again, and I wanted Sabrina to both understand my appreciation, and not walk out of here forgetting this easily.

"Fuck... yes... keep going, Ryan..." Sabrina purred, running her fingers through my hair as I continued to finger and suckle at her. "...you're going to ruin me for other guys... maybe that's not a bad thing... fuck... this is how it's supposed to be done... feels so fucking good... just keep it up, please, keep it up, keep it up, you're gonna make me cum... don't make me beg... please, make me cum..."

I could have teased her, taunted her, even maybe made her beg a little, in this state.

But, I knew how horny she was, and that this first one was going to be quick... I might as well make it devastating too, I reasoned.

And so, I curled my fingers inside of her, looking for that elusive G-spot buried deep within, massaging it, bringing her to the heights of pleasure as I combined the efforts of my mouth and fingers into making this a truly devastating orgasm.

"HOLY FUCK!" Sabrina practically screamed. "THERE, RIGHT THERE! FUCK, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

Calling what she did cumming would have been a major understatement, as for how hard it hit her, you would have thought that our prim and proper and forever put together senior class president had just been struck by lightning. She moaned, she cried out, she shook hard as her body spasmed uncontrollably, and her pussy... fuck, she flooded. She fucking gushed. I closed my eyes for the volume of her squirt, but I didn't stop giving her everything I had until she pushed back against me.

"Fuck... please... please stop... oh fuck..." Sabrina murmured, looking down at me, and laughing briefly. "Fuck, I'm sorry; I've never squirted before. That was..."

Words didn't find her, but they did find me after I placed one last kiss to her clit. "Don't worry about it; you honestly think this was the first time I've been squirted on this year?"

She looked at me, hazy and thoughtful before saying, "No, I don't suppose it would be."

I climbed back over her again, kissing her. It was a long, lingering kiss that she didn't seem to be able to get enough of, her tongue rolling through my mouth greedily before I parted the kiss.

"I taste *good*," Sabrina said, licking and smacking her lips.

"I know," I replied.

"You do too..." she murmured slyly, reaching down and gently stroking my cock.

"So I've been told," I said, hissing gently at her touch.

"I want to have sex with you... I know that's pretty clear by now, but I'm not going to lie when I say that I'm a little intimidated about... this... I know what I can do with my mouth is one thing, but your cock is quite epic and it might take a little getting used to anywhere else. So, while I'm still working myself up to it, would you mind if I got another taste of you, first?" Sabrina asked, batting her eyelashes at me playfully.

Get a blowjob from one of the most beautiful women on Earth to help get her ready for sex? Yeah, that was not an offer easily turned down.

I answered, "Sure. But only if I get another taste of you, too?"

Sabrina's whole face lit up at this, before she leaned in for a quick kiss. "I would like that very much."

And that's how the two of us wound up in a tight, eager 69, my cock once again buried down her throat while she sat on my face and I feasted on her pussy. Given both of our skill levels, we probably would have been quite vocal if our mouths weren't so full of each other, but as we were otherwise occupied, it was a much quieter affair. Oh, sure, there were the sounds of low moans and grunts, of frantic, wet breaths whenever she needed to come up for air, only to soon be replaced by wet sucking and gagging sounds again. Taking a cue from where things had gone in the car, I now had two fingers buried in her ass, twisting and fucking in and out of her and making her moan rather impressively around my cock. It was a pretty amazing place to be, if I'm being completely honest, and one that I could have stayed in for quite a while. Just the two of us, pleasuring each other, lost to passion... how could it get any better than that?

Well, Sabrina cumming again certainly improved things significantly.

I held her close as she came, covering her pussy with my mouth while fucking her ass with my fingers even harder. She pulled my cock from her mouth before she did, crying out pleasurably as she once more gushed against my face. It wasn't as hard or as frantic as her previous orgasm, but, it was enough to tell me I'd done a pretty damn good job.

As she came down, I slowed down and stopped. Sabrina just stayed there, panting, her body slowly rocking against mine as she still shuddered and shook softly.

With one last kiss to her pussy (jolting her pretty hard, I might say), I asked, "You alright?"

Sabrina laughed, a husky, wet sound. "Is that a rhetorical question?"

"No, it was serious; seemed like this one took it out of you, I just want to make sure you're doing okay," I said.

"Ha!" she laughed in a simple, quick bark before kissing the head of my cock. "This isn't alright. This isn't okay. This is absolutely, completely and utterly sublime."

Sabrina climbed off of me, rotating around next to me until she was on her hands and knees next to me. It was a shaky position for her to be in, but she looked down at me with the satisfaction of someone who didn't give a damn about how shaky they might have been in this moment.

"I've had my share of sex... not as much as a lot of girls around here, but I've had it. I've liked it, and I've had my fun with it, but nothing... has ever been like this. Fuck! I just thought sex was a good time, I never knew it could be like this! You've changed my outlook on what I need to look for with a guy... that could be a problem, but right now, I can't complain. I work my ass off for all I get, and I deserve some decent treatment, I'd say," she said, sighing contentedly and kissing me.

"I'd say so too. If you're gonna get laid, it might as well be pretty damn great," I said.

"It might be..." Sabrina replied, looking down at my cock. Screwing up her face with the effort of a great decision, she said, "Alright, I'm still a little intimidated by that, but fuck it... I need it in me, and I'm both as horny and as wet as I'll ever get. Are you ready?"

Kissing her, I said, "Always."

With that, I swiftly sat up, then got on my knees behind her before she could change positions.

"Oh, so that's how you're going to do it?" Sabrina said, her tone intrigued. She looked back at me with an amused grin, sexy as hell... yeah, I was going to enjoy this.

I grabbed her braid and wrapped some of it around my hand, pulling her head back sharply. She yelped in surprise, slightly, but smiled at the rough attention.

"This is how I'll start..." I said, reaching down to line my cock up with her hot, wet cunt. I teased the head over her sex, making her moan as I didn't do much more than this. Sabrina leaned against me, trying to push me inside of her, but I pulled back with her every movement. I wanted her to know that I was now in control, and that, for now anyway, I was going to dictate our pleasure.

"...but if you think I've only got one position in me... you don't know me very well at all," I said with a low, threatening tone, before I pushed forward suddenly. Her pussy lips were accommodating, but even then, I caught her by surprise, as my head pushing inside of her was soon met by a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh, fuck!" Sabrina said, her voice almost as soft as a whisper before she was overtaken by a powerful, guttural moan. "Fuck that's huge... so fucking big..."

I grunted, pushing forward slightly into her incredibly tight cunt. "It's, uh, only the first couple inches."

"You're kidding..." she said, to which I pushed another couple inches inside of her. Her voice now much higher, she said, "You're not kidding! Fuck!"

"Should I stop?" I asked, not wanting to hurt her.

Sabrina whipped her head back around to look at me, forcefully enough that I let go of her braid. With a fiery warning in her eyes, she growled, "Don't you fucking dare stop... I want it all... give it all to me... I don't get this enough, and I fucking need it now... give it all to me, give me every fucking inch or so help me..."

She didn't finish her threat, because she didn't have to. If she knew what she wanted, and what she wanted was me, I was going to deliver everything I had; I just needed that confirmation first. With hands placed on her hips, I kept pushing forward until I was more than halfway inside of her, and when her grunts, groans and whimpers didn't change much past that point, I kept pushing onward. Sabrina... fuck she was tight. Tight, hot and wet, gripping my cock and pulling me forward, every inch inside of her another peak of pleasure as she just kept urging me onward. I never would have thought in a million years when this year began that I could see the seemingly prim and proper and very uptight senior class president Sabrina Singh like this, a grunting animal demanding every inch of my cock, but I was glad that I got to.

With only a couple inches to go, I gave her one last thrust until I was buried deep inside of her.

"There, that's it," I said, gently stroking Sabrina's back before I squeezed her ass, playfully.

"Wow..." Sabrina said, shuddering. With one hand, she reached between her legs, almost disbelieving, but as she felt her splayed-open lips and my balls hanging flush against her flesh, I felt her shake softly once again.

"I am going to have to seriously reconsider how often I do this," she said, looking back at me with a shaky, silly grin on her face as she rocked forward, then pressed back against me.

"How often you do what?" I said, holding onto her hips as I started to slowly fuck her. For the first time since we started talking, Sabrina was short for words, instead moaning softly. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock tightly, and she fucked back against me with a fervor that nearly matched my own.

Soon, however, she did find her capacity for speech again, as she said, "Getting laid... oh fuck... it's one of those pleasures I know at the time that I love, but that I forget about with enough time and space... I never want to forget this. I need this... need to remember this... need to fucking do this as much as I can, while I still can... I've only got so much of this year left, and I need to cram some debauchery and mild irresponsibility in while I still can!"

"By cramming some cock?" I quipped back, picking up my pace as I fucked into her.

"Fuck yes..." she answered me, moaning loudly as I began to truly fuck her. The wet, harsh sound of our bodies slapping against one another filled the air, and looking down at her, I was greeted with the welcome and hot as fuck sight of Sabrina Singh completely and utterly lost in the moment. Normally so composed, normally so dignified, here she was lost in the madness that was raw, unfiltered sex, moaning and wailing. Every jiggle of her ass, every bounce of her massive tits beneath her, fuck, I was held captive by the sight of the beauty I was with.

I needed to immortalize this.

"You good for... fuck... a picture?" I groaned.

Sabrina grunted, pushing back against me as I fucked her. "Ah... so you're a historian now?"

I explained. "Not quite, I-"

"I know what you mean," she replied, laughing a bit through her grunts. She reached for the bedside table, grabbing my phone and handing it to me to unlock. I did so, and before I could think of a good picture, she took it from me and set to selfie mode, giving me a pretty good angle of her face and tits as I fucked her from behind, before handing the phone back to me so I could look at the picture. Sabrina looked good. *Beyond* good.

It would be an excellent addition to my memories.

I put the phone aside, then pulled out of her. Sabrina let out a sound like a wounded animal for a moment, but it was short-lived as I soon rolled her onto her back, then climbed on top of her.

Seeing her in the picture, I realized that I wanted to see her face while we fucked.

Eagerly, Sabrina reached down, lining my cock up with her pussy as I once again buried myself inside of her. Seeing her eyes roll back briefly, the way that beautiful smile overtook her face when I buried myself thoroughly inside of her... yeah, this was the right choice.

While the view was nice, kissing her was even better, feeling her warm, soft lips against mine as I fucked her properly hard, feeling her massive tits rubbing against my chest. I balanced myself with one arm, giving me free rein with my other hand to squeeze her bouncing breasts, pinching her nipples nice and hard and making her moan into my mouth.

"Deeper... harder... I can fucking take it... give it to me... harder... fuck me harder!" Sabrina demanded.

I had heard her speak in an impassioned tone in the past on many a subject that would affect us as students of Regan Hills High, but I had never heard her voice take on this harsh a tone, this animalistic a growl. Her eyes were wild with lust, overtaken by a beast hiding within and carrying none of the civility she was known for. It was an exciting way to see her, and one I had every desire to push to her limits.