Senior Year Memories Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and cooed in her post-sex euphoria, rocking her hips more insistently against my hand. "But it's the truuuuth..."

I nodded, quickening my pace, but only slightly. "Fine, then I'll ask another way. You think you deserve the part because you're the best... that remains to be seen, but your confidence is no doubt at least mostly well-earned. It seems like you're *compelled* to be the best, so I now ask you... why *must* you be the best."

Faith bit her lip through a moan, fucking herself against my hand more insistently as I pleasured her. It didn't look like she wanted to share this with me, and so I pulled my fingers away from her pussy. This was enough to get her to reach down quickly, grabbing my hand and pressing it more firmly against her well-fucked sex.

"It's because I wasn't always this way, alright?" Faith moaned, rubbing herself against my hand more insistently. "I wasn't as cute as my sisters and cousins, everyone thought I was the ugly one when I was growing up... and the stupid one... stupid because I had a fucking stutter that I couldn't help... my parents, uncles and aunts and brothers and sisters and cousins, they would all laugh at me. And I didn't want to be laughed at. Some teacher back in elementary school, she saw the trouble I was having and suggested I try out for a play... god, please keep going like that... I thought that was the stupidest fucking idea in the world, but she insisted..."

"And did it work out for you?" I asked, applying more pressure.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... please keep going like that," she said, her eyes rolling back. "What do you think?"

I pulled my fingers back, removing a little pressure. "I think that's not an answer."

Silently, Faith fumed at me, but then reaching up to pinch her nipples, she continued, "Yeah, it worked. It... fuckfuckfuck... it helped me with my confidence, and when I was focusing on my lines, I found I could talk like everybody else. I wasn't, like, award-winning or anything like that, but it helped build me up... and with the attention and surprise I got, I knew I couldn't let that leave me. I knew that whatever I did, I had to be the best so people wouldn't think I was that fuckup again. I practiced harder at the things I loved than anyone else ever could, and once I hit puberty and it was kind to me and I got into makeup..."

Dramatically, Faith waved her hands down her body, making sure I got the picture. "...and you can tell the rest."

"I can..." I admitted, smiling at her.

Her eyes darkening, she added quickly, "And if you tell anyone I told you that, it doesn't matter how good at sex and dominating me you are, I'll fucking deny it and do everything in my power to destroy you..."

I chuckled darkly, then removed my fingers from her pussy. "I wouldn't dream of it. Your secrets are safe."

Faith nodded, then bit her lip and tensed up with a sense of desperation. "That's great and all, but..."

I smirked. "Right, you want to cum, don't you, you little *bitch*?"

"No shit!" she shot back, her tone thoroughly bitchy, before softening submissively. "I mean... yes, please..."

Grinning, I rolled partly on top of her, kissing Faith slowly yet firmly. She moaned against my lips, kissing me back with a fire I rather liked. My fingers still only teased her pussy, but not enough to get her off. There was an image of her I rather liked, and while I wanted to keep her primed, I didn't want to get her there just yet.

Rolling off of her, I pulled my fingers from her pussy. "Come on... let's hop in the shower. I had a long day at school, and I could stand to wash it off..."

Faith grinned. "I could use a shower too, after all that we've done..."

"Well, then, get up..." I said.

Faith rolled her eyes at me, then hopped out of bed. This was definitely my moment, and I took it to find and grab my phone.

"Hey," I announced, smiling at her. "Would you mind a picture?"

Turning around to face me in the bathroom doorway, Faith rolled her eyes again. "You know how much it usually costs for people to get a picture of me?"

"This is only for personal reference, I promise," I said.

Smiling softly, she struck a dramatic pose in the doorway to the bathroom. As with everything related to Faith, it was thoroughly extra and utterly gorgeous, with her nakedness perfectly on display, a trail of our juices going down her slightly raised leg a perfectly beautiful sight to add to my album. I snapped a couple quick pictures, then set my phone aside.

I got up, my half-hard cock standing out pleasantly as I eyed her with dark intent. This look on my face seemed to work rather well for Faith, as I saw her quiver with sudden anticipation.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, her voice sounding simultaneously frightened and aroused.

Instead of answering her out loud, I only gave her another dark grin.

***

Hot water cascaded down around Faith and I in the shower. I had pinned her to the wall, pressing my body against hers and elevating one of her legs just enough to better allow me to fuck in and out of her perfect, tight cunt. While shower sex wasn't usually a favorite of mine, when the girl was tall enough it could have a unique kind of excitement, and Faith was more than up for the challenge.

"Oh god, please, please keep fucking me... please keep fucking me... feels so good, please, oh god, fuck me, fuck me, please, oh god, oh god, ohmygod..." she whined as I pounded up into her.

Grunting and enjoying the feeling of my cock being gripped by her tight pussy, I said, "Yeah... take it... take my fucking cock... bet you're sorry you were such a bitch to me now..."

Faith groaned. "I don't know about sorry..."

With my free hand, I reached up and pinched her nipple, hard. "What are you, again?"

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out. "I'm... I'm a bitch..."

"And?" I growled, feeling her shudder against me as I took this darker tone.

"I'm..." Faith started, her voice softening slightly. "I'm your bitch."

I kissed her, fucking into her harder as I said, "You're damn right."

So, this might not have been the most familiar role for me, but Faith's role was one she seemed perfectly content with. We'd been at this in the shower for a while now, with her already having cum twice on my cock, and I was looking forward to a third one before I got around to filling her up again. We knew our parts well, and I was happy to keep reading the script as it was being written here.

Of course, it seemed that Faith was happy with some improv.

Kissing me passionately and groaning deep and breathily, she looked up into my eyes and said, "But... and I'm not going to stand here getting fucked and tell you how to do this... if you really wanted to make me your bitch, I think you should really get meaner. And rougher. And you should probably take it out on my ass; I know you said it wasn't on the menu yet earlier, but maybe it would be if you got madder..."

Fucking her only harder against the wall at this proposal, I asked, "Yeah... you think you can get me madder?"

Moaning, Faith nodded. "I mean... do you really want to hear what it was like when I hooked up with Micah? What it was like seeing him naked, being beneath him, feeling his muscles tense as he was going at me, seeing-"

Alright, Faith knew exactly how to get the kind of reaction out of me that she wanted. Angrily, I pulled out of her, then pressed her face-first against the wall.

I slid my cock between her ass cheeks, leaning in and whispering in her ear. "So, you want me to take it out on your ass?"

She groaned submissively. "It might help teach me a lesson... might be the only way I'll stop being such a bitch to you..."

Faith may not have known exactly what she wanted to be throughout our sexual encounter, but she was so fucking hot that I really didn't mind. I was tempted to just force my cock into her ass, truly tearing her apart and utterly destroying her, but even in a state like this, I understood my manners.

Quickly, I found my bottle of shower lube and made sure to coat my cock with it, before sliding my cock back between her ass cheeks. I thrust up, gently at first, pressing my cockhead against her tightest hole teasingly yet forcefully.

"You *really* want to learn this lesson, don't you?" I growled, nibbling on her shoulder.

She moaned, rocking her ass against me. "I... I might have to... it might be the only way to be sure..."

Grinning, I nibbled on her again and said, "Well, suit yourself..."

With little mercy, I pressed upward into her tightest hole. As could be expected, it was not the easiest of fits, even with as much lube as I'd applied and how eager Faith was, but it also wasn't like either of us was inexperienced. Gripping her tight, I kept pushing up into her, loving the cries of pleasure and pain this Latina beauty let out as she arched her hips against me, ensuring that I had that ideal angle for violation.

I couldn't tell you which of us cried out in greater pleasure when I finally broke in and pushed my cockhead inside of her... alright, it was probably Faith, if I'm being honest. That girl's voice could get exceptionally high and whiny when she was enjoying herself, and while her scream wouldn't have rattled the windows, it was genuinely impressive.

"That's it..." I groaned into her ear. "Fucking take it... take my cock up your ass..."

"Whatever you say..." Faith moaned. "Just... please, don't stop... I need it... I deserve this punishment, please, fucking punish me, hurt me, give it to me, please, just make sure I learn my lesson..."

Grunting pleasurably, I pushed up further, sinking inch after exquisite inch into her tightest of holes. Every extra bit I put inside of her was a new overwhelming pleasure as her perfectly tight asshole gripped me intensely, squeezing my cock with every new depth I plunged to. Her ass was truly magnificent, and when I bottomed out inside of her, I couldn't help but break character for a moment and kiss her deeply. The profound intimacy of this act struck me intensely, and I'll admit that it was hard for me to be as hard on her as I wanted.

The feeling seemed to be mutual, as Faith kissed me back with a slow, almost dreamy focus, moaning against my lips softly and occasionally whispering "yes" and "thankyou."

This moment of quiet bliss, however, was one that was thoroughly short-lived, as soon I began to thrust into her, truly giving Faith Serrano the assfucking that she deserved. Whether it would teach her any lessons on not being a bitch, I couldn't say, but in the moment we were all so lost in our mutual bliss that I couldn't care less. I was in my rough mode again, fucking her, savaging her tightest hole as I grunted and she cried out in exquisite agony and ecstasy. We might have been the only beings in this world for the beautiful roughness we shared. Every thrust, every time I grunted in her ear and called her "bitch" and "slut" and "whore", Faith would lose it, crying out higher and begging for more, leaning back to kiss me and beg for more.

We were so lost, in fact, that I didn't even notice the insistent buzzing of my phone on the counter as I received a handful of texts that would become quite relevant in the coming days.

UNKNOWN: I hear your Micah problem's getting worse

UNKNOWN: I can help

UNKNOWN: After school, tomorrow, Whitehorse Gymnasium

UNKNOWN: You're not alone

Had I received these earlier, I would have been ecstatic, and when I did finally receive them later I would be still. Until then, however, I was happy to ignore these and focus on the task at hand. I was happy to lose myself in violating Faith's ass and making her scream and thinking about whether I'd be happier cumming in her ass or pulling out and forcing her onto her knees to cum all over her face.

Realizing that this was a good kind of problem to be thinking about, I only smiled and fucked Faith's ass harder.

***

(Author's Note 2: For the longest time, writing this story was something that I did in my spare time for fun, but because of the great support of so many readers, I am nearly able to write these stories full-time. It's been amazing, and I cannot thank you and your enthusiasm enough. As ever, if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series, as it truly keeps me going sometimes. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. For a lot of reasons, it's been hard for the last few years, and in times like that it gets really easy to forget the little things and not take care of yourself, and I humbly ask that you take time out of your day for some self-care when you can. Stay hydrated. Move around every so often. Brush your teeth and floss. Try to get a reasonable amount of sleep as often as possible. And, of course, please take care of your mental health. Address problems rather than bottling them up, and if things seem like too much, just know that there are people and resources out there who would be more than happy to help you, and that many are just a phone call away. It's a rough world out there, but we can't make it a better place if we don't take care of ourselves first. As always, please be good to yourselves and to everyone else!)