Senior Year Memories Ch. 45

Story Info
Class clowns & streaking & threesomes, oh my!
26.7k words
4.87
20.1k
37
19

Part 47 of the 48 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Usual Disclaimer Time: Even though this story almost entirely takes place in a high school setting, all the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and since we're living in the wide wonderful world of porno-land here, where clichés roam free and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time, please remember it's all in good fun. This story is highly serialized, and though it's not 100% necessary to have read the whole story up until this point to enjoy the content of the chapter, it's definitely advisable to understand the many ongoing plots.)

(Author's Note: I want to thank everyone whose votes selected Doreen Bell as this chapter's SYM Girl, as well as determined some of the other action in this chapter. As always, I want to give special thanks to fellow Literotica author Lil_kitty for her excellent work as my editor and acting as a second set of eyes on this chapter, and for letting me know what did and didn't work; if you get a chance, please check out her work and drop some stars if you enjoyed, she writes some very hot and fun stories.)

Previously, on Senior Year Memories: Still embedded with the Drama Club to write up a profile for the school paper, 18-year-old Ryan Collins has still found himself at the unexpected center of drama, as his sexual exploits with several of the girls in the club have gotten him attention both wanted and unwanted. While condescending triple threat Micah Burke has taken to threatening Ryan directly for invading his "territory", the awkward blonde overachiever (and contender for the lead role in the spring musical) Chloe Marcus approached him with a unique offer. As she felt she had missed out on some of the Regan Hills High adventures her friends had had, she requested Ryan's aid in helping her lose her virginity. While cautious at first, Ryan eventually took up her offer, and he and Chloe had a good time checking off items from her sexual checklist. While the drama girls have proven their promise of being a bit crazy for Ryan, he remains optimistic of the fun ahead with them...

***

When three out of four years of high school had been absolute misery, it wasn't exactly easy for me to get enthused for any occasion where school spirit was important, even when that fourth year was going pretty well. That wouldn't stop those school spirit events from coming, however, and even my embedded assignment with the school's drama club couldn't get me out of having to report on one of Regan Hills High School's "It's Almost the End of the School Year, So We're Calling This Week Sprit Week! Remember Your Puma Pride, or Else!" assemblies.

At least today's extended spirit activities meant we would be getting out of class early so we could spend some of our end of day time rah-rahing it for the school, which made some of this assembly tolerable.

As school assemblies went... well, it was a school spirit assembly. There were speeches from Principal Carpenter and some of our teachers, trying to hype us up for the next few months (no doubt to try and make sure we were focused for standardized testing), with some interludes from our school's barely winning athletic teams, the cheerleaders and color guard, and our school mascot, Petey Puma.

Most of this was pretty standard stuff, but mixed into this was a lot of talk aimed directly at us seniors, asking us to focus on those most dreaded of words: the future. The future was coming for us, after all, and in no time at all we'd have to consider things like college and jobs, things that would make the fun (or lack of fun) we were having now feel inconsequential in the grander scheme of things. Over the course of this year, I had finally come to enjoy the concept of living in the moment and actually rather liked my life at Regan Hills High School, enough that the future felt not only daunting, but almost unwanted. I knew I had to get my application to the local community college out soon, and that I should be looking for a summer job... but why should I worry about that when I was living my life?

No, I wasn't ready to linger on the future today, especially when I had adequate distractions already. Realistically, I probably should have been taking notes from my spot in the poorly populated back of the auditorium, but aside from the cheerleaders and color guard girls, who I would watch do pretty much anything, little held my interest enough for me to actually take any notes.

The fact that I was in the middle of an amazing fucking blowjob certainly didn't hurt matters either.

Now, I swear, when I first got out of class to cover the assembly for the Puma Press, I did so with the best of intentions, even if those best intentions mostly involved a vow to take the most perfunctory of notes so I could get a paragraph or two to my editor, Nadia, that would please her enough to let me get back to my embedded story with the school's drama club, since things had recently gotten pretty juicy there. I'd taken a seat near the empty rear of the auditorium to get a good enough view, and had busted out my notebook and everything with the intention of covering the story.

Those plans changed quickly when another late arrival, 18-year-old Sophie Cusack, sat down next to me and made paying attention next to impossible.

Sophie was one of the more unique girls who'd crossed my path this senior year, a fairly conservative and religious girl whom I'd met in a fairly antagonistic capacity during the Halloween season. At a glance, she hadn't been much to look at, a pretty 5'2" girl with pale skin, light blue eyes and a pale, expressive face, even if much of the time the expression on her full lips was smug superiority. With long, dirty blonde hair that was usually tied back in a ponytail, she tended to dress in conservative sweaters and skirts and always made sure you couldn't ignore the small gold cross hanging around her neck. She'd looked wholesome, yet showed a bitchy, conniving side as she tried to get people to boycott the school's Halloween carnival.

A little hot sex had a way of changing that, and I'd come to know the girl quite well as a sensitive and thoughtful artist, as well as an absolute freak in bed with enormous tits and an ass to match. I'd been there the moment she'd lost her virginity, and though our encounters since had been fairly limited, they had always been memorable, with Sophie only getting more enthusiastic and even freakier since we'd first met.

Sophie had found me quickly in the darkness of the auditorium, sitting down next to me and smiling that pretty, no longer smugly superior smile that I loved to see from her. We might have exchanged a few pleasantries before things got down to it, but with a confident look she looked around to see if we were being watched. Satisfied that we were at least somewhat isolated, she asked a question with one of the most obvious answers in the world.

"So, Ryan... would you like a blowjob?"

And, yeah, I might have been at least a little worried about being caught, but at the same time there was no way I was going to give up a blowjob from Sophie fucking Cusack.

So, that was how I wound up in my auditorium chair, my pants unzipped and Sophie's head in my lap as she deepthroated the entire length of my thick, ten-inch-long cock. As ever, she was enthusiastic, with her full lips and energetic tongue doing remarkable work at pleasuring me, while managing to keep her slurping sounds to a minimum. With one hand in her hair and the other gripping the armrest next to me, it was difficult not to moan out loud and give us away. It was a Herculean task, and one that I was barely managing, as it took everything I had not to become a grunting beast and drag Sophie out the back of the auditorium so I could throw her up against a wall, bunch her skirt up around her waist and fuck her into oblivion.

Looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes, she could clearly tell my distress and seemed to take no small amount of joy from it, only slowing her pace teasingly as she came to the top of my cock, sucking the head and swirling her tongue around it. Sophie had become one hell of a tease since I first took her virginity back in October, and there was no way I couldn't blame some of this newfound skill of hers on having introduced her to Rose Ferris back in December. I knew the two of them would be thick as thieves with their mutual artistic temperaments, and knowing their tastes I was reasonably certain that sex between the two of them was on the table.

I just hadn't expected Sophie to pick up quite so many tips so quickly.

Of course, I had a fair bit of experience of my own, and I knew how to use it to get what we both wanted.

Looking down into her eyes, I gripped her hair firmly and began to use it for leverage, fucking her face in a quicker, more deliberate fashion as I sort of used her. I knew that Sophie liked it rough and hard, and once I took over like this, well, I could see her own self-restraint tested in her eyes, as she no doubt would have wanted to moan lustfully around my cock. Fuck, there was so much that I wanted to do to her right now, but sneaking away wasn't an option, and there was a certain thrill to being blown semi-publicly like this.

The cheerleaders took the stage again, and as the music got louder, I knew this was my moment. Losing myself to the deliciously naughty act we were taking part in, I fucked up into Sophie's mouth until I couldn't hold back any longer, pushing in deep and cumming down her throat.

Now, even some of the most experienced girls I knew had trouble taking one of my loads this insistently, but Sophie was a fucking champ, gulping and slurping down every fucking drop like an old pro. She kept going, sucking harder and harder the more I shot, pulling my cock most of the way out until only the head was in it. I watched as her cheeks bulged from the volume of my cum, and yet she held steadfast, sucking and gulping, keeping pace with me until my orgasm abated and she was able to swallow the last of it down.

Running her tongue over the tip of my cock to clean up the last drop, Sophie then sat up in her seat with that pleasantly sweet smile of hers that would have made you think she was the most innocent girl in the world. If it hadn't been for the single strand of cum that had leaked from the corner of her mouth, that is.

Pointing to her subtly, I whispered, "You've got a little..."

Sophie's eyes widened, and she put a finger to the corner of her mouth, scooping up the cum and saying, "Ah, thanks... wouldn't want to miss any of that."

She put the finger into her mouth suggestively, sucking the cum off and saying, "Mmm, tasty..."

Stuffing my cock back into my pants, I replied, "Fuck... we really gotta do that more often."

"Tell me about it," Sophie replied with a mischievous smile, keeping her voice low so we weren't noticed. "But I know how busy you are, and I know how busy I am with Rose and our college plans, and now that I've got a boyfriend, it's harder than ever to make free time for something like this! Kind of why I had to jump at the chance to take you here when I found you."

There were a few things about what she just said that gave me pause. "What about Rose and college? And you've got a boyfriend?"

Both of these were happy-sounding developments, and I didn't want to sound skeptical of them or anything, I was just so surprised that I couldn't help but sound... well, *surprised*.

Sophie certainly didn't seem offended by my tone, giggling softly. "Well, finger me until I cum and I'll tell you all about it? That blowjob got me so wet... I don't think it'll take you very long."

Considering what she'd just done for me, I saw this as a fair trade, and while she stretched out as much as she could in her seat to get comfortable, I slipped my hand beneath the waistband of Sophie's skirt, then into her panties, sliding past her thick pubes toward her pussy which was, as advertised, very hot and *very* wet. Knowing exactly how she liked it, I began to slowly run my fingers in circles over her clit, making her have to bite her lip to hold back an initial moan as she looked into my eyes hungrily.

Thankfully, I didn't need to prod her much for any of her updates.

Sophie explained, "Rose is helping me put together a portfolio for some of the same art schools she's applying to. She thinks I've got some serious talent, and she's not one for lying... so, I think that's something I'm going to do."

Nervously, I asked, "That's not an issue with your folks?"

"It... it might be. They'd much prefer I met a nice boy from the church and became a housewife and stay at home mom, but... fuck that's nice... I want more than that. I'll see if I've gotten any offers first before I tell them, though. They can either accept it, or I can move in with Rose. This... this is something that means a lot to me, and it wouldn't have been possible without Rose, or you, for introducing us and... ohfuck... thank you... thank you for putting us together, thank you for seeing whatever you saw in me..." she whimpered, trying not to moan and doing an impressive job of it.

I'd seen a lot of Sophie's art, and while my eye for it wasn't the best, it was clear that she had some talent. That it brought her this much joy, and strength, was absolutely amazing, and that Rose would be there to help her if times got tough made it only better, as Rose was easily one of the strongest, most confident people I knew.

"You were pretty good about showing it off," I admitted.

Sophie bit her lip, nodding and trying to hold back more sounds of pleasure as I drove her wild with my fingers, before continuing, "Not really. If I was, I wouldn't have to hide this from my parents. Not my art, or what I do with my free time, or my boyfriend-"

Teasingly squeezing her clit, I interrupted, "Yeah, you were going to tell me about him?"

Nodding and groaning so softly that only I was able to hear her, she said, "Von... he's so sweet, and kind, and gorgeous... and so fucking great in bed. I wouldn't have thought so at first since I knew him through church and the Brigade, but... he caught on quickly. So quickly..."

Sophie said this with a playfully dark smile as she relished this great and terrible secret of hers, one that must have been particularly challenging to keep to herself while I was fingering her.

"Sounds like you two are a good match," I happily replied, fingering her a little more intently.

"Mhm. He's still learning about how things are with me... and since he came from my church, he still has a little ways to go, but, he's proven openminded," Sophie continued, whimpering softly.

"I'd imagine so. If he's impressed you, he'd have to be," I said.

"Getting into bed with both me and Rose at the same time... please keep going like that... it had a way of convincing him of a lot of things... helping him find himself... ohmy..." she whispered, leaning forward to grip the seat in front of her. "Keep going, I'm going to, I'm going to..."

I did keep going, applying firm pressure to her clit as Sophie clapped a hand over her mouth, trying to keep quiet while she came. Whatever was happening on stage, combined with the half-hearted claps and cheers from the audience, were enough to cover whatever noise she might've made as Sophie moaned and whimpered into her hand, her body jerking roughly as she shook and shivered. It was an intensely erotic sight, and one I would have wanted to do more with if circumstances were different. If I could've been sure I'd be able to sneak away... fuck, I'd have taken Sophie to the nearest abandoned classroom and gone to town on her, had her begging for mercy while I filled her pussy with cum.

Instead, I watched as she silently rode out her orgasm, collapsing back against her seat and breathing heavily as she looked me in the eye.

"Thank you," Sophie said.

Pulling my hand from under the waistband of her skirt, I replied, "No problem. I'm really happy for you, sounds like... sounds like you're doing amazing."

"I am," she replied, smiling and taking my hand in hers. "For the first time ever, really, I think. I *am* amazing. Thank you for all of your help making that possible."

"I really didn't do that much," I replied, returning her smile.

"You helped get things started, made it possible for me to take it from there," Sophie replied, bringing my hand to her lips and sucking her juices from my fingers.

I hissed at this contact, feeling rather tempted by that idea again of taking her out somewhere so we could fuck properly, to hell with whatever I was supposed to be covering in here. I was pretty sure we could get out of here without being seen, and-

All at once, a girl leaned down behind us and planted her arms on the back of our seats, propping herself up so she could look at both of us, grinning as she first turned her attention to Sophie, then me.

"Hey, hi guys," this new arrival whispered. "Really seemed like you were having a moment there and I didn't want to break it up until all the cumming was said and done, but now that it all seems done and that you've had your emotional coming together and all that, can I steal Ryan?"

It took me several seconds to register what was happening, and that Sophie was far quicker on the uptake than I was. Looking rather bashful, she excused herself and swiftly exited down the row of seats.

"Oh, come on, you didn't have to... sonofabitch, I wasn't trying to scare her off," the new arrival said, shaking her head. "Fuck it, I can still do this."

Awkwardly, the girl climbed over the back of the seat and plopped down next to me, smiling brightly as she settled into the chair. "Ah, it's not even wet. And they say you make all the girls gush."

This entire exchange had been less than thirty seconds, long enough for me to finally take in the unmistakable presence of our self-appointed senior year class clown, Doreen Bell.

Truthfully, we had a few students who would vie for the role of class clown, but of them, Doreen was easily the most distinct. While the others were guys who would loudly repeat whatever stupid quotes were currently "in" from dumb comedies and adult animated shows as loudly as they could for shock value, or reenact whatever pranks they'd seen online, Doreen took a different route. Her humor tended to be a mix of self-deprecating wit mixed with some well-timed chaos and pranks, lightly seasoned with a "takes no shit from anyone attitude", generally never really attacking anyone unless they truly deserved it. It may not have gotten her the same kinds of laughs the other guys got, but it also annoyed everyone much less, so she was easily my choice for our official class clown.

That she was cute as fuck certainly didn't hurt matters either, in my eyes. With a round, playful face, the curvy brunette had her own way of lighting up rooms whenever she unleashed her broad, genuine smile. Lively hazel eyes peered out from underneath wavy, dark, shoulder-length hair that she kept at a respectable bob. Wearing a tight black t-shirt and cutoff jeans that went well above her knees, she had a lot of well-earned confidence in her curves that I had to admire, almost as much as her ample chest and impressive ass.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't take a moment to really enjoy the sight of her before I finally got around to asking, "What are you doing here, Doreen?"

She rocked her head side to side, rolling her eyes to the side in mock innocence. "Well, you're supposed to be interviewing all the girls going for Audrey, right? Well, I'm going for Audrey, and I haven't been interviewed yet, and given your particular style of 'in-depth reporting', I was really hoping to be 'interviewed' by you sometime soon. Possibly a bunch of times. Since I'm talking about sex instead of interviews, though I love to talk about myself too, so an interview wouldn't be all bad either."

123456...8