Senior Year Super Tanks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made an exaggerated licking motion looking at my fingers. It was goofy in my mind's eye but it made her chuckle and that was my goal. I licked my fingers before sucking them clean.

"Whatcha think?" she asked.

"It's sweet. Good. Wish I had some straight out of those though."

She put her right breasts away, stuffing some white pad into her shirt and taking a very wet pad of similar structure out. Her left breast was still out, and she moved closer to let it hang further off the branch closer to my face.

"My left one's a lot bigger if you hadn't noticed," I shook my head having not noticed, but having seen them both out of her shirt I would have guessed the left was larger. They really weren't much different in her sweatshirt but that was in part because when they smooshed together she could hide a lot of her left tit meat in between. "It makes way more milk, like freakishly more - maybe one and a half times the other. If you wanna help me lighten the load, I feel like it's a real tease to show you my tits without at least a sip. You may suck on it for a few seconds."

She gave me a wary glare, monitoring my every motion. I took what I could get and sucked on her nipple. It felt so good to just suck her milk right out, and it definitely tasted better right out the tap. After a few seconds she tapped my head a couple times, requesting her breast back. I got a good, long suck at the end before letting her go.

"You just had to have a little more at the end, huh?"

"Ep-" I tried talking with a mouthful of milk before choking on my own words. She found it hilarious that I hadn't swallowed the mouthful of titty juice first, something I rectified quickly. "You just taste that good. I just want to enjoy it as much as I can."

She giggled again, but with a much more sexually charged edge to her voice, "You'll probably get more, as long as you don't turn into a fucking jerk."

As Roxi reclothed herself, I thought about those words. They fueled my current erection, but only to my own disservice. She began jogging again, at a much slower pace than before.

"Catch up slowpoke!"

I thought that was funny to hear from her. I began to run after her, full sprint. She claims it was the momentum of her breasts that made her fall but I'm certain I actually scared her. Just like how I needed to be more certain about a lot of things.

***

To my disappointment, I wasn't sucking Roxi's udders every class. As a matter o fact that one occasion was an anomaly in our relationship for a good chunk of time.

We were still being flirty, and I now know it was in fact flirting because she regularly invited my hands to feel her breasts. It was a pretty natural thing, when she'd do something like say "Check out my gains!" and flex her arm, and I'd straight up grab the middle of one of her tits and say "Wow you're getting huge!". She'd usually brush my hand off and tell me to shut up, but it was playful and exactly what I enjoyed with her.

As the school year went on, I occasionally brought up how we felt about each other. It turns out, as part of what went on with Huff, her parents were pretty strict and did not want her messing around with boys. She called them hypocrites though, siting her brothers as being encouraged to find love while their busty baby girl would only find men who wanted her body. A bit of an insult to her, especially when she was a regular victim to girls trying to bully her for her weight. That was outside of my realm of influence though, and she wanted to figure out exactly what we had before saying something like "yeah we're totally dating" or something.

In all honesty I was paranoid that she was interested in other people. Yeah, she let me milk her tits one time, and yeah we have a perfect class together to get away with sexy things like occasional boob squeezes, but we'd only really met this semester - was she still interested in Huff? Someone else? I now knew when she took bathroom breaks mid class she was draining her breasts - was it specifically this class each day because she was meeting with someone? Again at this time I was trying to work on being more certain of myself but nothing had been official and I was afraid I'd either come on too weak and not seem interested in something more or scare her away with a desire for commitment.

It wasn't something that she really worried about, she told me after that period of time, and she actually enjoyed that I was uncertain. Me being afraid to make a mistake was the right play and it showed her I cared about her. Of course I didn't know that until Halloween.

***

At the end of our class Wednesday October 26th, Roxi gave me a Halloween party invite. Since Halloween itself would be on a Monday, there was going to be a party on the 30th and we could all still go trick-or-treating on the 31st.

"A lot of people are saying it'll be their last time trick-or-treating, and I think it'd be great if you came to the party and then we went around grabbing candy. Whaddaya say?"

Now, not to say I was unpopular, I was happy with the friends I knew and felt popular enough, but I'd never gone to a party outside school or a specific group of friends. There was a bit of tension in my chest when she told me about it and she could tell. I also didn't really know who would be going and the fact that I'd only received an invite now made me think there wasn't going to be

"There's nothing to be nervous about!" She told me, "It's really chill, half the people won't even be wearing costumes, and we can just hang out together if that makes you comfortable."

That was appealing but not enough for me to be certain about the event. She told me that if I didn't go, a lot of people would be disappointed, and that she'd told the host she wanted to personally deliver my invite. That information cleared up my concerns about who would be there, and her offers to chill if things got weird and even the offer to trick-or-treat with me afterwards sold me on attending. She cheered and gave me a big hug, something she hadn't really done beforehand. Like most moments talking with Roxi, she knew how to hype me up without even trying.

It doesn't matter much, but I just felt like dressing as something simple if not a little funny. That's why I chose to go as a femboy-suggestive cat (yeah great costume right?). I swear it was whole heartedly a joke and to my credit something my friends found truly hilarious. In part the costume was something Roxi herself had hinted towards as being great. I hadn't understood why until I arrived.

The party itself was at a mutual friend's house John, somebody who was actually popular. He stood at the door greeting guests and pointing them towards their closer circles of friends. When I arrived he did a double take, in part due to the dark night concealing me.

"Is that fucking Griffin?!" He called out.

"Yep!" I ran right in with him to present myself to the crowd already inside. I imagine it might be hard to believe but I had built up some self confidence in the choices I was making and was ready to own up to what I half believe was a terrible decision. My entrance was met with joy, as it turned out Roxi had spread around the rumor of my costume. People were ready to snap me in my costume, and my posing was on-fleek that night. At that moment any anxiety I had about that night had withered away.

One of the girls taking a picture of me ran up, "Hey Grif! My name's Macy," we shook hands, "And if I could ask you, could ya stay here for a minute? Udders wanted me to bring her over when you showed up."

It took me a second to realize who she was lovingly referring to as "udders" but as the reader of this story you can take a guess. Sure enough after some introductions to more new faces around the front door, Macy came back essentially pulling Roxi behind her. I made a mental note to tease her with the nickname Udders tonight, but first I had to take in her costume.

Roxi was dressed as a witch. She had a witches hat over her face, having given herself makeup to look slightly green, touched up with black lipstick. She also had a robe and dress that draped down below, but the obvious interest were the multiple feet of cleavage she showed off. Her black dress had an absolutely plunging neckline that went down to show the bottom inner curves of her breasts, revealing no place for bra cups to connect across. These weren't things I initially noticed, as I sure as hell wasn't going to gawk at my crush's chest in front of mutual friends and unfamiliar faces.

But she definitely took in my entire costume, wide smile cackling at it.

"You look amazing!" She laughed, "I can't believe you actually went as a cat - a femboy cat!"

"It was something you suggested, and I told you I'd do it." I wanted to make sure and clarify her surprise was not warranted, she totally knew I was gonna do this.

Macy cut in, "Yeah, Udders wanted you to complete her outfit."

Roxi opened her mouth wide, originally to respond but stunting herself out of embarrassment and displeasure. She shrunk away from everyone, crossing her arms over her chest, "DON'T- get Griffin calling me that..."

"What, why are you 'udders'? You tip a cow?" I asked. I legitimately didn't know why they called her udders, but if it happened to be the obvious reasons it'd come off as a joke.

The crowd laughed, some members more comfortable laughing about it than others. Roxi turned back around and gave me a devious smile, proceeding to flip me off. Somebody tried making a joke about the obvious reasons, but I assured them I understood. It did feel weird though, that Roxi was just kinda known by that.

"It's not just something everyone calls her, but it was something we used to tease her with and I thought you of all people should know." Macy told me.

To clarify, I don't know Macy and judging by what Roxi's told me she's not super close friends with her either. Nevertheless that comment made it seem like she at least knew something was up between us. Because of how open that comment was alongside Roxi's cute little nickname, I was curious about whether Roxi had been telling people things about us.

An unfamiliar skeleton jumped into the conversation, "How else is your witch gonna feed you?"

That comment came from somebody I didn't know. Judging by the reactions of everybody around that comment might have been pushing things a little too far. Roxi lit up bright red under her green make up and among lots of friendly laughs and jives was the undertone of downplaying what he'd just said. Even still, I was thinking to myself "wish she would again".

After some friendly conversations, Roxi and I split off from many of the groups. I noticed a few glances come our way, particularly from Macy, but for better or worse we were finally apart.

"Udders?" I asked more than stated.

She rolled her eyes and looked away, "Yep. Highschoolers, am I right? How immature."

"Nothing more than that?"

She thought about her next words before speaking, "It's become more of a chill, funny 'haha Roxi's got massive fucking tits and it's fun to bring that fact up all the time', but I used to be called that by some real jerky girls before. You remember Hannah Fraiser?" I barely remembered her, but she was still at our school I thought, "She was a really bully to me, and she'd always call me that, call me by my body, y'know?"

It was something I felt pretty guilty about but that body of hers was on my mind. I think she could tell based off her next words being, "Not that there's much wrong with knowing somebody by a defining feature, but imagine if somebody just called you 'big nose'."

I immediately held my hand over my face, "Do I have a big nose? I totally-"

"No, your nose isn't any larger than anybody else's. But that makes you self conscious, right? Even when nobody else has said it. Imagine that except about two very obvious breasts you want to feel prideful of. It was meant to be mean before, and now it's hard to not feel like it's kinda mean now."

"If I ever call you udders, it won't be mean."

"If you ever call me udders, you won't be getting any milk." She gave me a serious look, and I understood now wasn't the time to be playful with the nickname. I was still in the mood to be sexual though, if at the least test the waters, so I had a plan.

"I will not. Changing topics, did you want me to be a cat because you were being a witch?"

She smiled at me, "Well I thought it would be neat! I could be a witch-"

"And I could be your milk thirsty cat-"

"Agh, that's always on your mind, isn't it?" She crossed her arms, still smiling at me, "Can't I be sexy and you not get horny?"

I smiled back at her, "Can't I be horny when you make yourself look sexy?"

"You think I look good, by the way?" She did a circle around, and when she turned to face me again she shook her chest. Each milk swollen pendulum on her chest swung with sexual hypnotism. I blushed, enjoying her little show.

"You look especially good."

She gave a cute, mischievous giggle. "You just might talk your way into some milk tonight." Roxi winked and my heart sang.

In the immediate moment following, we both heard somebody walk in. We came up to see what the commotion was about. It turned out Huff had also been invited to the party, something I actually had some interest in. Huff himself was an interesting looking dude; Asian guy on the taller side, not super scrawny but definitely below average ratios of fat. He was currently dressed in a black morph suit with a cardboard cutout of doodlebob hanging from both shoulders.

I have to admit it was a funny costume and I laughed seeing it. My immediate response was to walk up and join in the greetings.

"Sup!" I called walking up.

"Oh hey!" Huff replied, turning his head. He always had curious, shiny eyes, especially bright against his darker olive skin. His eyes looked past me for a moment before returning to me. I turned, expecting Roxi to be right by me, but she hadn't moved to come say hi. Huff continued to address me, "Somebody got the memo on costumes - I love the cat girl thing."

Despite whatever I assumed was up with Roxi and Huff, I wanted to be on his good side and he seemed really friendly. Plus he had a dope-ass costume, a funny one like mine. I shot back, "Love the Spongebob reference!"

We made some small talk as a group, mainly between Huff and I. He eventually moved the conversation a weird direction, "Hey quick question, how's Roxi?"

"Uh..." I felt weird, as the question seemed addressed to me. I looked over to her, and she was leaning against a doorway on her phone, frowning. "I don't know, she's just in a weird mood now I guess."

"Hm..." he made a curious face before walking over to her. I felt a tinge of jealousy, but I could pick up that Huff had put her in whatever funk she was in so hopefully this was some kind of closure figuring deal. Plus if they had to talk about something, I'd leave them to their own situation. I sent Roxi a text "lmk if u need support" and continued talking with the main crowd by the door.

My self certainty began to wane after a few boring conversations I didn't have stakes in. I'd been keeping myself forward focused, but I had to take a look behind me. To my slight dismay, neither Huff nor Roxi were in sight. I checked my phone, worried I'd missed a crucial text - nothing. Be it hidden jealousy or an actual concern, I decided to look for either of the two around the house.

It was at this point I realized I'd come to an actual house party - plenty of costumed classmates were just vibing around every room. There were quiet rooms and party rooms, people stopped me to catch up and laugh about my costume, plenty to see and do. No sign of my two targets, though.

Who cared, I thought to myself? I did, I answered, feeling dumb that I'd try to eleiviate my own irrational worries with that awful question.

My phone buzzed, and I saw a text from Roxi. It read "kitchen". I didn't know where the kitchen was, but Roxi was peering at me from behind a wall. I casually strode over, trying not to make myself obvious. When I got over, she yanked me around the corner.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I'm stressed." Her statement didn't clarify what was up so I left the ball in her court to continue the conversation. She continued, "I'm stressed because of Huff. I didn't know he was coming and I feel like this just wasn't the night for him to be around and now I'm regretting myself as a person for existing..."

"Calm down. What about Huff's an issue, is he intimidating? Bad blood?" These were things I was kinda hoping for, but also perfectly valid reasons.

"I... kind of still like him..."

This hurt my soul to hear those words leave her mouth.

"B-but!" She reassured me, "I like you more - way more - in a healthy way - I just feel weird seeing him again, and we were talking, and uh... I want him to think I still like him so I told him I kinda do and now he's asked me for something and I don't know what to do."

It felt like she was trying to let me down easy at first, "Well, first of all it's totally cool if you actually like him, don't like lead me on or-"

"No I shouldn't like him," she cut me off, "and you can totally be mad at me if I do, I would be leading you on if I didn't like you." I thought that was some pretty harsh logic for her mental state, but I wasn't going to fight her on her own feelings until I understood more, especially if it was in favor of me.

"Ok. How can I help your situation?" There wasn't much more for me to say besides offer my help.

Roxi paced around in a small circle, uncertain what to do it seemed. She stopped and pulled a glass out of seemingly nowhere, putting it up to my face. I was pretty confused at first.

"Long story short he thought it'd be 'interesting' if I gave him this glass full of milk."

"Ok, well why not just pour - oh..." It took me a second to realize what she meant.

She gave me a judgemental nod, "Yeah that kinda milk dummy. You came by right before he left to go to the bathroom - I would have gone to the bathroom myself to fill it, but he wanted me to do it right here!"

"Well why are you doing it?"

"Because I thought it'd be hot and I don't wanna make it seem like I'm messing with him! Look, we can talk later but I think it'd just be better to give him a glassful."

"Ok," I agreed, "You do what you gotta do."

She nodded to me, taking a look around the corner. A gasp escaped her mouth as she turned back to me, an expression of panic returning to her face.

"Huff's back - wait here for a second."

She pushed me further into the kitchen. I felt kinda weird about that, like, why couldn't I just be around her? Maybe just because if he knew I was there it'd be odd that she'd filled the glass? As we waited there, she didn't make any motion to start milking herself. I guessed she'd abandoned that plan? It felt weird was all I could describe the moment as, and whatever highschool backwards drama was happening here I decided to just go with it. So there I stood, next to the counter and Roxi resting her chest against the kitchen wall looking around at presumably Huff.

"Hey Udders," I heard Huff's voice around the corner.

"H-hey Huff. Fancy seeing you here." She seemed to quiver a little as she spoke. Was she swooning over him... was it some kinda fear? Every word Roxi'd spoken to this point in the party just made me more and more confused and at this point I didn't know if even she understood what was going on.

"I was just coming into the kitchen for a glass of milk."

"One poured by me?"

"Oh fuck yeah..." his tone was husky and low in those last words. He was clearly a big fan of milk. I wondered what the timeline of their relationship looked like, when they'd had the pregnancy scare, when she started pumping out milk, when they stopped talking... if they stopped talking...