Senior Year Super Tanks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure? Maybe a little later would be better..."

He leaned in, and Roxi bent her neck away from him, "Why not some now? Is it that hard to pour me a glass?"

She looked down towards my feet, "You sure?"

I saw his hand come around her neck. He definitely wasn't full on grabbing her in a choke hold or anything, but it was more of a sexual control kinda grab. At least in my mind, that's what I likened it to. He leaned in close enough for me to see his chin, and I moved closer to the wall.

"I'm sure. You got any? Goin around feedin everybody here, you empty yo tiddies out bitch?"

At first Huff's words were making me feel super tense, but I pushed it off as just how the two talked, at least how they talked when they were horny.

"No, c'mon, Huff, let's just chill. I can get your milk."

That made me a little less certain everything was just those two being horny. What? Was he like, not messin around?

"You could feed everybody, if I wanted." I wanted, he said. If he wanted her to.

"I can feed you... just give me a sec... just imagine me squeezing it out..."

"Mmhmm... I like that..." Huff's previous words had been harsh, but these were a lot sweeter. With that Roxi smiled and nodded her head, eyes locked with his. Her free hand, however, began poking me. It then poked her breast before pointing in the general direction of the glass she'd shown me earlier.

"You can milk me tonight, but just think about doing it now... your hands grabbing my big fat nipple..."

I undid the edge of her costume, pulling her breast out. Her nipple was still soft, so I began twiddling with it.

"...squeezing those firm fuckin udders nice and good..." Huff replied, hand still resting around Roxi's throat.

My hands began squeezing her breast into the glass. It was pretty audible, and I was afraid I'd fucked up. But I had found a set of pressure points that I could work with. Her hand gave me a thumbs up.

"I can hear you squirt. Squeeze harder or I'll squeeze you myself..."

I had only milked Roxi once before, so understand I was scrambling to test all the potential places for her pressure points. I decided the pressure points I'd originally found worked well enough and pulled with all my might. Her nipple visually exploded with milk inside the glass. I hadn't seen her breast gush so much milk before and I was captivated by the sight. Roxi made an audible grunt and a hand wave downwards, requesting I be a bit gentler.

"You hear that squirt?" She asked.

"Ah fuck yeah... you squirt yourself hard that time, damn. Bet you got the cup full already."

I looked at the glass - she'd almost overflowed it. I passed her the glass and she presented it to Huff, commenting "Real full... like I still am..."

He pulled the glass back and drank it all in two seconds. Damn, he was hungry for milk. The glass was passed back and she held it in her other hand. With the offhand closest to me she made a "come here" pull with her finger and pointed down at her breast. I took this as her asking me to suck her milk out, and the worst she could do is shake her hand "no". I dug right in, enjoying her swollen breast.

"Yeah, I'll take care of that later..." his words kept ending with a slow lead-off. Kind of sexy, but he was really overdoing it.

"Can't wait for my strong, handsome man to suck this big fat udder." She leaned in and gave him a kiss. I felt her milk letdown gush into my mouth. It was pretty hot to me at the time, but I stopped drinking at that moment - a little offput by her kissing Huff.

"Too bad, now you have to..." he chuckled and walked away. She smiled at him with calm eyes. She backed up into the kitchen and I saw her face light up, now free to feel stress it seemed. Roxi then looked to me, tit still out in the open.

"Thank you!" She gave me a big hug. I felt her tit squirt right on my costume, something I felt a little unhappy about, but I enjoyed her hugs a lot.

"No problemo... uh what was that all about?"

Roxi pulled her costume back over and dragged me by my hand into a new part of the house. A wall of boxes blocked a set of stairs, no other students around. She pulled them to the side, making her way up to a dark upstairs. This seemed like a hall of bedrooms, clearly not where we were meant to be. That made me feel comfortable though, being able to feel comfy next to Roxi again. She hit a light and a tiny lamp on a coffee table middle of the hall lit up.

"Alright... I might not have been completely honest last time we talked. Promise you won't be mad at me?" She gave me puppy dog eyes, begging for my most understanding mood.

I nodded, hopeful whatever she was about to say would at least make sense.

"Cool. So, obviously, still had the pregnancy scare and meds and milk and all that, but we didn't cut eachother off at that point. I wanted to end it, but in response he threatened to tell my parents about the pregnancy scare. You haven't met my parents, but that would really hurt our relationship, like, kicking me out of the house hurt out relationship."

Hearing that made me pretty mad. I missed when I was afraid of the reality where she was just into Huff, this was kinda fucked. She continued on with her story, "At first it was cool and I could figure out loving him past his flaws, but he started really holding the fact that we had sex on the regular and I could have been pregnant. Sometimes... he'd ask me to do things for his friends, and that turned into more stuff at parties, and that's... that's why a lot of people call me udders. It wasn't just because I got called that a while back, Huff's offered my chest to a lot of the people at this party."

"That's actually crazy to me," I blurted out, "you actually had all those people who knew you as udders sucking your tits?"

"NOT ALL OF THEM... but a lot yeah. And honestly, it was part of kind of a kinky thing, and when it stopped being as much fun for me the people he offered my boobs to stopped taking advantage of the situation. I've been getting a lot of support through this, but lately Huff's been trying to get at me in weird ways, like how he wasn't invited here."

"He wasn't?"

"No he wasn't... and nothing against you, nothing against you, but people know I'm secretly trying to talk with you, is Macy didn't give it away, and when you walked up to be buddy-buddy with Huff people thought it was cool that he was here."

That stung hard. Ah fuck, I kinda got my half crush half girlfriend sexually assaulted. I guess I was the one milking her, and... wait...

"Is that part of why you don't wanna be official?"

She nodded, "Of course. I can date whoever with my parent's blessing. I bet they'd love you, cuz you're great. But I can't imagine how mad Huff would get. He even asked about you earlier, since I guess he's heard rumors of me liking you."

"Well you do, and he should get his dumb face told that!"

"You better not! You do and he'll tell my parents and they'll hate me!"

I was about to protest her claim, maybe say something about how her parents would understand or something, but she had tears in her eyes. Her green makeup was degrading before my eyes. There wasn't much I could do to convince her of whatever I had to say probably, so I shut up and just accepted her situation. She certainly had.

"Ok... what can I do?"

"You can help me have a normal relationship."

She pulled me close to her, mouths inches apart. I leaned back into her, pushing my lips against hers. We had a nice, long, gentle kiss. That kiss sealed my heart in her hands - whatever happened, I was dedicated to help Roxi through whatever this would turn out to be. When our lips parted, she gave me a wide smile.

"I've been waiting to do that."

"I've sucked on your tits twice and we haven't even kissed yet?"

"I was asking you to pull my shirt up earlier!" She gave me a playful push, "You were the one who decided you deserved a reward you thirsty cat-bastard!"

I'd forgotten I was still dressed like a cat femboy.

"And if I'd brought protection, I'd give you a real reward."

"What?!" I screamed at a whisper's loudness.

"Yeah, you heard me, I'd totally fuck you right now."

She pulled me close again and gave me another kiss. That's when we started making out - long, slurpy, messy kisses that I hoped I didn't suck at. She pulled my hands onto her chest so I was doing something right. We pushed so close together though, I could only play with the middle curves of each breast as they wrapped around my waist. In between, my dick was rock hard and rubbing against her boobs and belly.

Roxi backed up and got on her knees. She grabbed the top hem of my pants and looked up at me. "Mind if I have a taste?" her voice purred, her plump cheek resting against my thigh. I just nodded, unable to contain my excitement.

My pants were shimmied down, my erection flopping out to meet her face. She nuzzled it with her green colored nose, giving me lustful eyes from below. After an eternity, she wrapped her lips around my cock and swallowed it whole. With a wet pop, she came back up.

"How many lips have you had around your dick?" She licked at my dick, swatting it back and forth.

"Just yours, right now." I wasn't about to lie, she was my first experience with anything sexual.

"That's a shame, you're pretty big for your size. Then try not to scream when I'm done."

Roxi made my knees buckle and helped me slide to the carpeted floor. There she took both of her monster breasts out and slapped them down around my erection. She was so busty she could still reach down and suck my dick between both tits. I wanted to grab her nipples and pull with all my might but I was paralyzed by her experienced mouth.

Up to this point I'd only orgasmed alone when I needed to be quiet, and Roxi had the utmost intentions to break my vow of sexual silence. She went hard in my lap, giving my dick a full session of hardcore cock sucking. It took a minute but she forced out a few squeaky moans from me, and everytime I made noise she repeated the cause over and over again to a T. I caught on and started letting myself be loud.

"Oh my god Roxi!" I said her name over and over again, taking in her masterful technique.

"Ar oo ose?" She mumbled through my meat.

"What?"

She gave me a big sloppy suck before taking her mouth off. There she transitioned to fucking it with her tits, using the quickly depleting saliva as lubricant.

"Are you close?" She repeated her mumbled question.

"Yeah! Fuck me with your tits!"

"You like this? Wanna cum between my fat milky udders? Bet you wanna suck'm when you cum!" She moved to my side right, and closed in on my dick. She started rubbing me off with the bases of her breasts, pushing her super sized left breast up to me. I bit down hard, making Roxi moan. She must have loved doing this because I could barely keep up with the milk gushing into my mouth.

Honestly that took away from my erection, having to put effort and focus on chugging her floppy milk jug, but that helped me last longer. Even with that little bit of help, I was at my limit, and just in time before her saliva stopped lubricating the onslaught of titty fucking.

"I'm close- uagh!"

That last word was the ungraceful first time Roxi had made me nut. I covered the folds of her breast's bases, well pent up from her teasing that day. I covered my mouth as she kept pumping, the incredibly sensitive head of my dick unable to catch a break. I began to rapid pat her arm, begging her to calm down. She made one final, long stroke with her chest, dragging it across my self-lubricated cock. She sat up, taking her breasts off me.

"How was that?"

"Amazing."

"You know what most guys I've gotten off want right afterwards?"

I wasn't ready for more, I just wanted to enjoy the high I was riding. Whatever it was I hoped it wasn't more sexual pleasure at the moment, maybe in a minute.

"No, what?"

She grabbed some napkins out of her purse and wiped herself clean. Now clean of my seed, she climbed onto my waist and leaned against the wall. She dragged her breasts across my face, both hanging a few inches past my face.

"Some nice fresh milk..." she purred.

That was certainly something I was down for. She'd fully indoctrinated me at that point - milking some monster mams was something I was with out a doubt aroused by. She let me fool around with her chest for a while, long enough for us to find the need to sneak out one of the upstairs windows. It was a little tougher for Roxi, with her wide frame and drapey costume, but we managed to get out fine.

As we waited for our respective parents to come drive us home, since there wasn't enough room for everybody to bring their cars, Roxi got to work putting a story together with her closer friends. If not to just explain her absence, to make something for Huff to believe.

***

Ever since Halloween Roxi and I were totally dating - in secret of course, but that didn't affect our love for eachother. That trimester I had a few other issues with friends and concerns about what I really wanted to do in life, but Roxi wasn't one of those issues. We had some discussions on how she should live her life, how I should, but we were pretty good together. Of course, I got to enjoy her body on the regular now which was a real boob lover's dream, but during our class time together we made sure to find common interests to talk on outside of her breasts. She wanted to go into children's psychology and enjoyed a lot of the same comic book movies I did.

As for the Huff situation - that night, Huff had gotten pretty intoxicated before heading to the party (something I just didn't have the experience to pick up on). Yeah he was a huge dick to Roxi, but afterwards I learned he wasn't as huge a super villain as Roxi'd made him out to be. Roxi and Huff regularly talked about some issues he had, something that she'd only recently gotten the courage to do. Huff didn't just want to blackmail Roxi into being his sex object for all eternity; he was afraid of her being apart from her and lashed out when he felt her trying to make distance. Even still, I saw that Huff was still trying to manipulate Roxi to do what he wanted, and at my request she was trying to let him down slowly. He was still toxic to her, as her, myself and her friends understood, and unless he figured himself out he just couldn't even have a healthy friendship with her again. I didn't know much about that whole situation as far as where it was going, what progress was made, but Roxi told me things were going well.

And that was a lot of my relationship with Roxi first trimester senior year. More happened over the course of my senior year but that's for another story.