Senior Year Super Tanks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?"

"Seriously, like you're a dude, you don't have forty pound tits."

"FORTY POUNDS?! Maybe when they're full of milk, but jeez..."

"Whatever they weigh - yes, I do deal with some weird people. Especially some old friends of Huff, but Huff's cool. I just know that he'd be a little upset and probably vent to friends."

"I mean... ok, yeah that's fair."

You can probably relate to being told a ridiculous situation like that, kinda contrived but it made sense to Roxi. She liked to do things in public, people could observe that more carefully if they knew she was dating... I still felt like I had a blurry image of her whole reasoning but I got the point. Maybe it was in part because I thought the creepiness it would take for that was absurd? Obviously, whatever the reason, I would respect it. I honestly do not even think I believed her all the way, which I should have, creeps exist at the edge of puberty ending, but it just felt like a jumbled situation.

"So what does that mean for the future of us?"

"Well maybe closer to ending school, maybe we can go more public, but straight up I don't wanna talk about it around people."

"Ok... but you wanna do stuff around people."

"Yee... yeah."

"That seems riskier than even just saying 'oh we're together', y'know? If you're paranoid about it, I feel like that's something to avoid."

"That's the fun part though, remember? I like some of that tension."

"Well what happens if we get caught?"

"Well first of all, don't"

"I'm not the only one involved in this! You'd be getting caught too!"

"Ok fair, but like the cafeteria bit? If we got caught, I'd be pissed at you, not myself."

"Coulda said no..."

"But we didn't get caught. Yet, if we did... we'd have to reevaluate."

"Would we break up at that point?"

I didn't mean to seem dramatic there, but my voice cracked a smidge. Just a smidge and honestly I was not super emotional at that moment. But Roxi took on the most despairing look I had seen her face construct.

"What? No! No, that's not important enough at all! I actually like you a lot, I wouldn't end our relationship because people knew. I just want to avoid it, and I feel like it'd put more strain on us if people knew. I wanna stay with you, I really do."

"I wanna stay with you too."

She then gave me a nice smile and we hugged across the table. As she pushed forwards though, her bust rubbed against the food on the table.

"Ah, fucking- I need napkins."

"Up- yep you do. I'd offer to help clean those things off, but you don't want me to touch em right?"

She scoffed. "I can clean myself off, thank you very much."

At that point, we got into a conversation about how much her bust really obstructed her daily life. She made a point afterwards to tell me that after her boobs were brought up as the subject matter, I seemed very interested in what she thought was a boring topic. That was why, after we finished our meal (not much more to say about that interaction), she knew exactly how to treat me.

On the drive home, she started me on a new streak of sexually exploiting her breasts. She was down, but I felt like I had just been given too much power - you judge from what you read here.

"Thanks a ton, dude" She said after pulling out of the parking lot. "Awesome date. Went way better than I would have guessed."

"Were you planning to bring that up?"

"No, it's really not that big a deal. But lying about being secretive was pretty dumb looking back. Yeah, some people act weird around me when they know I'm with my boyfriend because of the exhibition thing. Almost flattering, but they aren't my boyfriend, so, like, what the fuck, y'know?"

"Yeah fair. I can't blame people for being attracted though, you really are beautiful."

"Aw, thank you Griffin! How pristine - you want a reward?"

We had just stopped at a light. There she flopped her passenger side tit out with a surprising budget of effort. It looked like the semi conservative outfit was way stretchier than I realized and her boob kind of appeared next to me.

"Um, I'm down. So you really like the risk of undressing out in public?"

"In a car we're way 'safer', but just risky and public enough to be kinda fun still. We don't have to do stuff in front of people by the way, I just like that."

"So what does it really entail? What could I do?"

"Well... start on your meal there and I'll tell you, how about that?"

I bent down and buried my face in that wide, squishy nipple. She purred in response, and turned that purr into a contemplative "Hmmm..."

"...the lunch thing was fun, when you milked me on the jog that was fun too. But like, there's a rhythm to it, like some build to it with secrecy."

"So..." I pulled my head up, carrying her boob with me. "Could I squirt milk on the window?"

"I prefer you not while I'm driving."

"Well could I suck on your boob while sitting up?"

"Go for it."

I continued snacking on her milk. As said before she tasted really fucking good and just laying back in the car seat was comfy. Obviously, I got some sexual pleasure playing with her body, but overall comforting. Still, I felt little difference sitting up and I wanted to test her limits a little.

"You're still pretty hungry after dinner, huh?"

I spoke into her tit. "You said save room for dessert."

She giggled, tickled by her sensitive nipple vibrating. "This isn't dessert - this is the appetizer for dessert."

"Then what's the actual dessert?" I asked, not privy to what my current self and the audience can obviously see as set up for the end of our date.

At that point I did become a little more perceptive, and looking outside I noticed we were surrounded by trees. The road ended in a small clearing, one with a good view of the setting sun.

Roxi parked and got out of the car. Then she sat on her own hood, messing with somethings by her waist. I walked around to the front to see what was happening. There Roxi had hiked up her outfit and shimmied her jeans down. There she sat, breasts bare, hanging over her thick, spread thighs, a sliver of space between where I could see her panties. I kinda just enjoyed the show for a second before walking up and leaning in for a kiss.

We made out on her hood for a while. In reality it was ten minutes, but that's a lot of kissing and I honestly had so much energy I could have gone for twice as long. That might have been part of why she wanted to wait until after dinner to start. I was riled up and ready to fuck her so hard her car alarm went off.

Eventually I pushed off and bent down. I knocked her tits around with my head, getting deeper between her thighs. Then I looked up to her.

"I'm gonna need to snack on these after I'm done with you."

"Milk bar's open. Just don't forget to eat me out too."

"You want that?"

She smirked. "Of course I do. Besides, it's time for dessert, it's only fitting."

I reached around her fat ass, massaging it as I felt around. Then my hands pulled her underwear down. If you remember, I've eaten Roxi out before, in the described scene and a few times before. Usually I'd just focus on squeezing her pillowy thighs around my. This time I grabbed her nipples first, pulling her tits around my head. Her milk was already flowing so I only massaged her tits a little before milking her. There I was, head between her tits, inches from her clit, milking her. I could hear her hum with content, enjoying the attention.

Then I pulled myself in and began dessert. Roxi held my head in her hand and moaned. She squeezed me with her thighs, quarts of milk and titflesh squished against my head. I snuggled in, getting my nose against her clit as my tongue cleaned her out. Even I could tell Roxi was loving this, and smothered with her cow udders I got a kick out of it too.

My hands were getting awfully wet now, milk obviously pouring out of Roxi. It was here I got my tongue as deep inside of her as I could. Those muscles got an exercise along with Roxi's vocal chords. She leaned into me and hummed out content coos to me. I then let her tits go and grabbed her thighs, digging in to finish her off. I could hear her moaning escalate and felt her hips belt my cheeks through her flesh.

She let out a loud cry as she came for the first time.

I was experienced enough to know how much fun getting railed on a smaller orgasm was for her. My face pulled out and I threw her tits to the side. There she was, humping the air and dripping from three places at once. Then my pants dropped, I dawned some protection, and I plopped right into her body. It was here that I fucked her hard against the hood with all my strength.

My body was spent pretty quickly, still kinda lethargic from the meal, but mostly because I went hog wild right at the start. Roxi's heavy body flopped over and over again with each pound, her slippery pussy slopping with each insertion. I actually think she noticed and mid fuck she smiled at me.

"What?" I said, winded.

"Just- you got me so wet, we make that noise."

I forced out a laugh between my breaths, slowing my hips for a second. "Yeah, kinda funny."

I then put in even more energy, at max load. I thought that was kind of funny, since it stopped her from responding. She was now leaning back, eyes wide and mouth open. We were getting to the end.

Then her car alarm went off.

We both freaked out and looked around, still fucking hard. The constant "BEEP. BEEP. BEEP" was not going to stop me, and if anything meant I needed to finish up quick.

"How close?-"

My words were either answered perfectly or completely ignored; Roxi let out a very feminine squeal, one more acute in pitch than the car. Her tits went into overdrive and the hood of her car was splattered with milk. Some even leaked over onto her wheels. My hands grabbed her by the tanks and squeezed hard. Seeing so much milk come out looked awesome, especially when I could aim those jumbo jugs. I made sure to outline the center of the clearing with sweet white cream. I thought about snacking on her mid-orgasm letdown but I was also pretty ready.

I didn't want to just nut in a condom - also not in her... but that just led me to the obvious solution. I pulled out and whipped the condom off. Then I stuck myself back inside her. Her volume rose for a second and her hand patted my groin.

"Grif! Not inside!"

"No!- Just a sec..."

I slopped around in her, getting nice and lubricated. Then I pulled out and jerked off nice and fast, up to the previous tempo. I nearly exploded in the moment. Roxi closed her eyes as my cum found its way all over her soft body. Her leaky tits on the sides were prime targets along with the belly in front of me.

Before we could enjoy the relaxation after sex, I got to her keys and shut her car up.

"Thanks..." Roxi smiled.

I moved her boob and laid back on the car. I was fully clothed while she was naked. She seemed to still be enjoying her high so I decided to help myself to her frosted tit (I milked her, I didn't lick my own semen up. That just feels weird in my mind, not gonna lie). Not the smartest move though, since her tits had gotten milk all over the car. My clothes were a little wet now, but not a bother out here.

Eventually Roxi came back to reality. Her head turned over to me as I guiltlessly plundered her chunky udder.

"How would you get off without dating a cow I wonder."

"You're not a cow, you just do a really good job as a cow."

"Thanks. I know you think I'm hot, but sometimes when I'm not around you I feel like a cow."

"I would too if I had these boobs."

She smirked. "Well aren't you so sweet. Come give me a hug!"

I was about to accept, but then I remembered giving her a fresh coat of cum. My response was to hop off the hood, where a mostly naked Roxi chased me for a minute. She ran out of breath, and I made a few jokes harkening back to our past class together. To compensate for making fun of her, I had the "punishment" of wiping her off.

Once I was done, we got back in the car and talked. I had the privilege of looking towards Roxi during the sunset and not being blinded by the light, but Roxi told me about how awesome the timing was. She saw the sun become its final sliver as she hit her climax. She also liked the public aspect of going to the nature clearing without any real fear of people noticing us.

"That's what I love about this little clearing, during the sunset; it's so pretty out here in nature."

"Ah, so the sun made you cum."

She pushed my shoulder. "You're not part of the clearing, I see you all the time!"

That playful little push turned into a romantic kiss in the car.

From this point on, things were pretty relaxed between Roxi and I. Some of what Roxi liked was still a mystery to me, but I respected her fears and was only vaguely romantic towards her around friends. Probably not as subtle as I should have been, but after that date I felt a lot better about us being together. Of course more twists and turns came along the way, but what you read is pretty much the important beats of the semester for me:

Get-togethers with friends tasted sweeter when I snuck some tit milk out of my girlfriend,

Study sessions together implied some softcore fun with those over swollen stress balls,

And date nights had a fifty-fifty chance of ending with experimentation in the clearing.