Senioritis Ch. 01

Story Info
Marc explores sexuality with a 19-year-old dominant woman.
4.4k words
4.5
27.3k
32
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

1. Matriculation

"I'm 19," Nia said. She stretched her long strong left arm to the headboard, her longer stronger powerfully muscled right leg behind, round sculpted ass high, back arching, big warm sticky-damp breasts on my chest, her eyes closed. Her long wavy auburn hair was bound in a ponytail with a band around it every 9 inches or so to one side of her neck and brushing my shoulder. A warrior's ponytail.

19 was younger than I'd guessed but I certainly wanted to believe it - the spectacular view and extreme burning afterglow from what she'd done to me 10 minutes earlier made me want to believe anything she said. She drew her limbs back and looked deep into my eyes, then switched arms and legs and stretched again, breasts dipping to rest on me, holding the pose and even extending it for at least 30 seconds. I could feel myself stirring. Not fully, just the beginnings.

"High school sucked," she said.

"What was bad?" It was our fourth 'date' and for most of our time together we'd been ... busy, so I barely knew more than three things about her: first, she had a body like nothing I'd ever seen or even imagined, an extreme fantasy body with muscle-babe fetish legs and ass except that I'd never had a muscle fetish though I might be developing one now. Second, she was unbelievably, mind-meltingly good at sex as long as we did it her way, which she had very persuasive carrots and sticks to ensure, and third, if you didn't do things her way it could get ugly.

"I was SO tired of all the bullshit, and I am *SO* looking forward to college and getting away from that fucking place and all those rich fucking hypocrites." She drew her arm and leg and breasts back and looked deep into my eyes again, her expression completely serious.

"Did you graduate?"

She exhaled, eyes fishtailing like she didn't want to answer any more questions, but they dipped and she did anyway. "I took a year off, then finished my senior year early. I haven't graduated yet, I'll do that with the rest of the class, but I have all the credits I need. I applied early at the U and I'm already accepted."

"Was it anything in particular?"

She shook her head slightly, back and forth, slowly, her captivating big blue-gray-green eyes still deep in mine. "Everything," she said. "Or maybe it was just me."

"Surely not everything," I said. My hand moved to caress her strong thick high waist and she let me, though she was still shaking her head.

"Then I guess it was just me," she said, and slowly lowered herself to sit on my cock, spent but tingling beneath her, the strength of her inner thighs close and immediate. The rest of her spectacular body followed just as slowly, the same way she had last time and every other time. She held herself so her long thick nipples and pubic bone touched me, my stirring cock swimming in my own issue against her incredibly talented pussy. She bent to kiss and nibble my neck. Now I was definitely stirring. She raised her head and smiled, a smile full of promise.

"Everything but this. I expect to have a lot of fun with you this year," she said, "so you damn well better keep playing ball." She rubbed herself up and down my torso, just as she had last time and every other time until our mingled cum was smeared all the way to my breastbone, one beautiful nipple of one full firm breast stiffening as my tongue toyed with it.

"Mmmmm," she said. "You're good at that, you make me so hot."

"You know you're the hottest little hottie on ..." I began, but she'd put her hand behind my neck and pulled me back onto her nipple.

"Enough talk," she said. "You have more important things to do." She reached down to run the back of her fingers back and forth over one of my own nipples, which hardened quickly. She pinched it lightly, on and off as I continued suckling her, teasing, licking, teasing, gentle nips.

"God you're sexy," I gasped from around her full meaty nipple, fully hard now.

"God has nothing to do with it," she said, pulling away and sitting up on me, then scooting down to sit back on my shaft. "It's just you and me and I am NOT little in any way. You might have to pay for that." She began rocking her hips. Her long thick clit was firming, just as it had every time before, her waxed, lotioned, supple, otherworldly pussy heating. She was still plenty slick from last time, our second time today, but I could feel her moistening again. She reached behind her and slid two long fingers under the base of my cock, already pressed tight to my belly, then squeezed gently. I knew what was coming next, and next, and next, and that it would be as mind-melting as always. Or thought I did.

Her index finger traced a well-worn path from my balls up my cock to her incredible ass and up one side of her crack, then down the other. She reached her other hand and wrapped exquisite long fingers around my balls, rocking her clit on my captive cock head.

"You know how I want it," she said, her eyes on mine, and I reached to her firm round ass, lightly circled fingertips on the still-unfolding revelation of her silky strong cheeks, spiraling in toward her rosebud. "That's my good boy. You're learning so well."

My fingers spiraled in and out again. Her mouth opened slightly and she bit her lower lip, then her tongue languorously caressed her upper lip. She knows how sexy that is for me.

"Mine," she said as she descended, her captivating eyes becoming huge, impossible to look away from, in part because I knew what would happen if I tried. "My good boy, learning so well, helping me learn my own desire, my need." This time it was not just her hard nipples on my chest, but a good part of her big warm shapely breasts.

One of my hands clutched a wondrous demisphere of her incredible bottom while the other, spiraled in as far as it could go, circled her rosebud. Her finger, the one that'd been tracing my cock, keeping me in just the state of heightened excitement she required, reached to her pussy, her hand deep between her clit and my cock head. She extended her finger to my mouth and I took it in, tongued it, sucked it, licked it clean of our juices, seawater and fish oil, the tastes of creation I'd come to savor just as she'd taught me to savor every other thing she wanted, every other thing she'd done with me and to me. Then again with two fingers and then with three, but that third time she moved her hand to mine, behind her, swiping it on her ass, so near her rosebud, pushing a wet finger inside, then another and then three, then brought her hand to my mouth and I licked and sucked her fingers clean, tasting that third alien flavor I'd come to love as much as every other. Her other hand was alternating between my cock and balls, my eyes narrowing as she nudged me closer and closer to a climax I knew wouldn't come until she was good and ready, but if and when it came it would be so much better than anything I'd ever felt before her ... I had never, *EVER* experienced anything *close* to the pleasure she exulted in giving when she wanted, how she wanted, again and again, over and over and over. She was a drug I just couldn't get enough of and she knew it, expected it, demanded it, and it kept getting better. I approached my edge, the first of many before my world would implode in previously unimagined ecstasy yet again, I fervently hoped.

She squeezed my balls, gently, heightening my sensation, bringing me closer to a state where I would no longer be able to think of anything other than doing whatever she wanted, focused on her pleasure just as some part of me knew she was on mine until, finally, I would be incapable of thought at all. Three more of her fingers in her pussy, her knuckles flexing into my cock head until she had me at my edge, then depositing more of our fluids between her wonderful ass cheeks, those fluids now more hers than mine as she got wetter. Her fingers moved mine there and I knew well what she wanted next. I resumed gently stroking one of her ass cheeks while one of my fingers slid through her already lubricated rosebud and began using our fluids to lubricate her more, inside. Then another finger, and then three. She clenched herself around me, immobilizing my hand, and I knew how dangerously strong she was and also exactly what to do when she clenched like that - I clenched, too. It could be difficult to remember before she brought me to a point of mindless obedience, but even this early in our relationship I knew better than to do anything else.

She reached into herself again, three fingers, then lowered herself further onto me, reaching around behind me, under me, and began lubing my sphincter just as I was lubing hers, her bulging breasts and hard nipples pressed tight to my chest. Then again, lubing each other with her fluids and mine, my cock head slick with precum. She teased it, gently pinching my glans as she continued rocking her thick firm clit on my frenulum until I approached another edge. Her hand went back to my sphincter, lubing me deeper, this time with my own precum. It was getting pretty slippery back there.

"Equal opportunity assfuck," she said, though I already (thought I) knew it would be neither, then she sat up. I knew what came next. She reached to my nightstand where she'd placed a silicone buttplug. She dangled it in front of my face, teasing, lifted one knee and took my cock in her other hand and pointed it at her sex, her beautiful eyes burning into mine, descending ever so slowly, reached behind me and under, and rocked that buttplug in. It was just a little bigger than the last one she'd used. I felt filled with her just as she lowered herself until I filled her pussy in turn. She smiled wickedly and sat up, one hand on my chest. And it began.

Her internal muscles clamped me, gently. I'd experienced both things that could happen next, wanting one as I'd never wanted anything in my life and genuinely fearing the other.

"You know what to do, big boy, you know what you need, what I need. Your choice. Beg me."

"Please, Domina, fuck me," I said. It was what I was supposed to say, but I could never tell if she wouldn't like the way I said it.

Her pussy rippled up and down the length of my cock, the way I dreamed of awake and asleep and, I hoped, just the way she wanted.

"Any way you want," I said, "your way is always best, it's what I need most. Anything you say is truth, the absolute truth, without question or doubt. Any words you speak are a gift, a treasure, a command to obey."

Her pussy rippled up and down the length of my cock. Again. I gasped. Her smile was wider, triumphant, the rest of her body motionless as this incredible thing continued to happen to my cock and to my mind as what she was doing simply overwhelmed me. She reached one index finger under my chin and lifted so my gaze was on the ceiling. From this point on I was not allowed to move it in the slightest, and I was not permitted to close my eyes longer than it took to blink. I might as well have been blindfolded.

Again, she rippled around me. It was almost impossibly good, just as it'd been the first time when I couldn't believe it was actually happening to me or that it was possible at all.

"You are my mistress, my goddess, my domina ... I am nothing but your fucktoy to do with as you please ..." She rippled around me again and I couldn't keep myself from moaning. "I'll do anything you want, any way you want, whenever you want, and whatever you do to me, my goddess, I'll thank you for it."

The rippling was faster now and she was rotating her hips in time. I would come really soon, really hard if she didn't stop, but I knew that wouldn't happen. Yet. And then only if I followed her instructions exactly.

She clamped around me, hard enough to completely stop whatever orgasm might've been on the way. From hard experience I knew this wasn't nearly as tight as she could clench, which reminded me that I needed to clench myself, and I did.

"Thank you, Domina."

"Good boy," she said. "You're learning so well. You really enjoy getting fucked by a dominant high school mistress who owns your mind, body, and soul, don't you?"

"Yes goddess," I whispered, and she rippled around me again. The buttplug seemed to resonate with every tremor she ignited.

"Mistress," I said, and she rippled around me.
"Goddess," I said and she rippled around me.
"Domina." Again.
"I'm your fucktoy." Again.
"Please." Again, and it continued until I reached another edge. She clenched on me and I clenched in return. I managed to not gasp.
"Thank you, Domina."

"I see you're becoming a very good boy indeed ... you might deserve a reward."

Two more rounds: "Mistress. Goddess. Domina. I'm your fucktoy. Please," and "Thank you, Domina." My mantra. Two more edgings. I couldn't keep myself from moaning, each edge coming more quickly than the last.

"Oh fuck," I whispered.

Her hand squeezed my cheeks together, hard. "No sounds except the words I want you to speak," she said, alternating her rippling pussy and hard squeezes. "Mindless. Brainless. Empty. Void. Helpless to do anything but what I want. I have total control of you in my irresistible pussy, giving me total control of your mind, and there's nothing you want more in the world. You have no will, no voice. Just mine."

My eyes were closing. She squeezed me harder, still short of pain, and my eyes snapped open.

"Thank you, Domina."

"Focus," she said. "Focus on my voice, my words, let them fill your mind, carry you away, chase away your thoughts, your will, you already know mine is so much stronger. You have no choice when I have you inside me and you love it here, receiving such pleasure and ready to return all of it and so much more."

"Yes, Domina, anything you wish, I am nothing but your fucktoy to do with as you please." Some part of me recited it from memory.

She rippled around me. Basically, every thirty seconds or so she had me on the edge of an increasingly mind-melting orgasm and pulled me forcibly back.

Ten more edgings in five minutes, each more abrupt than the last, my coherence fading further each time. No way to resist, no desire to resist, no need to resist such pleasure, such certainty, like she was precisely measuring out the drug my body and mind knew she was, me nothing more than an addict to wracking pleasure with barely time to breathe between one suppressed climax and the next. My body wriggled beyond any ability to control it but her thighs were so strong that I wasn't going anywhere unless I genuinely put my mind to it, and even then her powerful legs might be more than I could shake free. Not that I wanted to.

I gave in, completely, totally. Her rippling slowed and then stopped as she felt it happen.

"You've been a very good boy," she whispered into my ear, then rose from her knees, squatting above with me still gripped firm but gently inside her, leaned forward to kiss me, her full soft lips opening, her tongue circling mine, not teasing but just exploring, setting the stage, then her lips and teeth closed on my lower lip, pulling it toward her. She began lifting from her squat with just the strength of her legs at the same time she pulled my lower lip toward her with her teeth and lips, my cock clamped firmly within her velvet vagina until my ass was on the verge of actually rising from the bed at the same time her grip on my lip became painful. This was new. She held me there for several more seconds, then released my lip.

"Your choice, boy. Time to pay up. Which comes off first, your cock or your lip?" She was smiling wickedly. Then her mouth on mine, her tongue attacking. In, out, around and around, fucking my mouth, still holding me firm inside her, my ass on the verge of rising from the bed. Her lips closed on mine, vacuum sealing, puckering as mine followed, her curled-up tongue just inside my lips, then a rapid alternating of breath into and out of me, sucking and blowing. I squirmed and she could feel my orgasm approach and she squeezed me tighter to stop it, then released my mouth and gentled her hold on my cock as my moment passed.

"Thank you, Domina," I gasped. Without need to think.

"Good boy," she said, lowering me, releasing her hold but still keeping me inside her, pulsing gently. She took my head in her hands and tilted it so my eyes were in hers.

"With this body, these tits and legs and eyes, these hands and feet and lips, this ass, this tongue, this voice, this mind, I can entice any straight male to bed, and once I have a male inside me, straight or not, I have total control, as you've already learned so well. I can't do that to women, which is why I like the idea of having a good boy so much, and right now you are exactly the right boy for me. You should be grateful, because even though you have a nice big cock, the truth is I like women better. You might be happy to learn that I was just teasing about making you pay. This time. You've been a very good boy otherwise."

"I'm very grateful, Domina."

"An excellent boy." She bent further, licked the tip of my nose with the tip of her tongue, then turned on the bed, pulled off and scooted her butt up my chest, straddling me from a superior 69 position. She took my straining cock in her hands, gave it an exploratory lick and my whole body shuddered. She lowered her ass onto my face.

"You know what comes next, my little fucktoy," she said, and indeed I did. My hands clutched her strong round asscheeks, my fingertips spiraled gently toward her rosebud. She came closer until she reached my outstretched tongue. She was wrapping my balls with a thin flexible strap, separating them from my body and each other, looping it a few times over my cock to separate everything from everything else. I was too hard for her to do it properly, but she liked me to wear something of hers like this, a way to show who was in charge, and I was in no position to argue, nor did I want to.

The tip of my tongue caressed her spectacular ass. She moved it exactly where she wanted me, slowly circling, me spiraling in toward her rosebud, then she stopped. Moving became my responsibility. My tongue traced slowly around her rear entrance, still tasting her cum and mine, around and around, so slowly. I lapped from her perineum all the way up her crack, tongue flattened and wide, lingering and paying special attention to the delicate tracery of her rosebud ridges until I could stretch no farther. Then again. And again.

She sighed. "Such a good boy," she said. "You're learning so well." She settled down closer and I took her cue, my tongue playing exclusively to an audience of one sacred rosebud, circling around and around, firm and soft and firm, finally just gently resting, pulsing there at her entrance and then slowly, slowly, pushing inside. She gasped. Waiting there as she got used to the penetration, then darting farther inside and quickly out, then in slowly, deeper, then out. I drew my tongue back into my mouth to wet it. Her flavor was like nothing else I'd ever tasted, musky and savory, not dirty at all because she'd already made sure we would be thoroughly clean.

More and more of my tongue went inside until I was stabbing as far as I could into her most secret depth, round and round, forward and back, wiggling the tip. Then I started sucking. She moaned and ground herself on me, clenched so hard that there was no way for me to move, then she somehow pulled me in deeper until I couldn't breathe and it felt like my tongue was going to be ripped from my mouth. My vision darkened.

"I own you, my good boy, body and mind." My struggles weakened. Just before I would've passed out, she sighed and rocked back, relieving the pressure. "Body, mind and soul." A minute later, she began working my cock, and that was pretty much all for my brain - I completely checked out to overwhelming pleasure.

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers
12