Senioritis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All good boys deserve their reward," she said breathily even as she ground herself onto my face, then she took my head into her mouth, tonguing it, swirling around it. I was dripping precum, but she'd already told me that she liked my taste as much as I was learning to like all of hers, "the taste of conquered boy," she called it. She took me deeper, out to my tip, then deeper still, her tongue caressing my shaft while she sucked, on and off and on, again and again, until she had all seven of my inches buried to the hilt in her throat. She swallowed on me and it was like being inside the most talented pussy I could've ever imagined before first encountering hers. One swallow after another, her tongue reaching around to tickle my balls until I was close to the edge again, and then, when I was holding myself back because I knew she wasn't ready for that yet, she pulled off, her ass rising from my face and her mouth from my cock, tendril of precum and saliva dangling between them while I twitched and throbbed and struggled to hold back.

"Clench hard, my good boy," she whispered, and I did, though it took a good ten seconds before my orgasm was fully suppressed. She took the head back into her mouth, swirled her tongue, sucking on my tip, this time without her ass on my face. It didn't take long at all before I approached my edge, and just as she had the last time, she pulled off and said "Clench."

Then again with her ass on my face, my tongue alternately caressing her rosebud, stabbing and swirling deeper. I could feel her breath coming shorter, little moans of pleasure coming from deep within.

"Clench," she said, a little breathless now. I was having a harder and harder time suppressing the flood of pleasure I knew she could make me feel but I did it, trembling and whimpering, even as I redoubled my focus on her. She wrapped her long warrior's ponytail twice around the base of my cock.

"Make me cum this way," she said between hurried breaths. "I'm already close ... all you have to do is ... what you're doing. And while you're ... doing that, I will breathe on your cock and ... just my warm breath will bring you to the edge and ... you'll be responsible for making sure ... you don't cum, and you'd sure as hell ... better not until I tell you, and ... when my orgasm has started, I'll tap your cock ... just once ... and tell you to cum, and you will ... simply explode into the best orgasm ... you've ever had ... Oh fuck." She wriggled her beautiful strong shapely ass deeper onto my face, deep enough that it was becoming harder to breathe but I continued, feeling her warm breath on my cock, her fingers lightly massaging my distended balls that were struggling so hard to close the gap and release their aching load while she pulled her ponytail tighter around my cock. It went on and on, my conscious awareness receding more and more even as I continued pleasuring her wondrous ass with my tongue, my own orgasm approaching closer and closer just from her warm breath. I felt her tremors begin. She stiffened, gasping, mewing, clenching and grinding herself onto my face until it was no longer possible to breathe past her, and between my struggles, my tongue still hard at work and her realization of the power she had to make me do this, to make me want it, she finally released, and I could tell it was a big one.

"She tapped my cock, just once, her hands directing the head of my cock into her mouth several inches above, and gasped "Come now, my very good boy." I exploded into my most forceful orgasm of the day, my third even though it was barely noon, and that cum-jet easily reached the back of her mouth and into her throat. At that moment it was like nothing else in the world mattered, the soaring ecstasy of that moment, of having served Domina well and her rewarding me for it even though she had reason to do otherwise, that ecstasy simply subverting every other sense I had for what seemed like a full minute before those senses began to trickle back. She was sucking my cock in earnest now, the strap she'd wrapped me with gone, milking every last spasm from me from deep in her throat, her tongue lashing my balls for every last drop of cum until finally I was limp.

She sighed happily. "That was truly amazing, my very good boy," she said. Then she rolled off, turning and lying atop me, her beautiful eyes in mine.

"You're my favorite," she said, and lay her head on my chest, just under my chin.

Next in chapter 2:
Terms | Nia and Marc negotiate next steps

12