Senioritis Ch. 05

Story Info
Lunch? | Nia gets real with Marc and Chloe.
3.9k words
4.45
5.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

5. Lunch?

I walked hand in hand with Nia, Chloe by my side. Chloe shared some uneasy smiles while Nia was as confident and focused as always. I had to consider what I might do if Nia turned her attention to Chloe ... she'd already made quite the impression on me and said she'd done the same for more than one woman but Chloe was my friend and a very sweet, innocent person. I didn't want her to be hurt.

My house was 1/4 mile from the café. I had eggs and meat in the fridge, herbs in the garden, plus Nia's bagels. I opened my front door, still holding Nia's hand.

"I have bacon, sausage, eggs, milk, juice, pancakes, maybe nuts for extra protein?"

"Sounds good," Nia said, smiling. "Chloe?"

"Bacon and eggs, I guess," she said. I closed the door.

"I'm holding out for the nuts, myself," Nia said as I removed my shoes. "Marc, drop your pants."

The room went quiet.

"Right now, Marc," Nia said quietly, ominously.

I froze.

"It'll be worse if you wait, and so much better if you comply. Right now, Marc. I won't say it again."

"I'm sorry, Chloe," I whispered.

"Chloe, have you ever wanted to see Marc naked? I think you have. Maybe you've had a few other fantasies about him, too. Wouldn't you like to see him drop his pants?"

Chloe's eyes darted between mine and my front door. She looked like she was on the edge of bolting, but to my great surprise there also seemed to be something else.

Chloe nodded. "Yes, I would like to see Marc naked," she said softly.

Holy shit.

"You heard the lady, Marc. Even if you won't obey me, and I will remember that, you'd damn well better listen to what your good friend Chloe wants."

Ten seconds passed. Nia tapped her foot on the floor. Once. I got the distinct impression that she might do so as many as three times before she walked out of my life forever, and that I would have to pay for that one tap, but much more for two. I dropped my pants.

"Good boy, Marc. Now your shirt."

I took off my shirt.

"Chloe, walk over and check him out. Marc, let her touch you wherever she wants, let her hands and anything else she wants roam freely over your body, and don't move a muscle while she does."

Chloe walked over, very shyly. She put a hand on my bare chest, and it seemed like an electric shock flowed between us.

"Marc, drop your shorts," Nia said. My boxer briefs and socks were my only remaining clothing. God help me, my cock was at full mast and straining to escape. I knew I'd better comply, but then I had an idea.

"You can, Chloe, if you like," I said to her, my voice low.

"Ooooh, that is a fucking great idea, Marc. What do you say, Chloe?" Nia asked.

Chloe nodded shyly and took a step toward me, then another, then she had her hands on my hips and her thumbs under my waistband. She was trembling.

"It's OK," I whispered to her.

She slid them down until my cock, Nia's cock, was just ready to peek out, then Chloe moved one trembling hand to within an inch of me.

"Can I? Please?" she asked me, whispering. I nodded and Chloe rested her hand on me, very very gently through the briefs.

"It's OK," I whispered to her, my eyes on hers, and she shivered.

"I've wanted this," she whispered. "Maybe not exactly this way, but I've wanted this for a long time. You're so fucking scrumptious. I want you."

My eyes darted from her soft hands and back up, hoping Chloe would take the hint: I wanted her to continue. I didn't want Nia mad at me ... it'd been my idea for Chloe to do this and I would pay if it didn't turn out well. Hell, I would probably pay anyway. Chloe smiled shyly and stepped closer.

"Chloe, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known, and a sweetheart, and if I'd paid closer attention I would already be head over heels. If you want my permission, you have it."

Nia was smiling. "Green light, girl," she said.

Chloe stepped closer, close enough for a full-body hug, but put her arm around my waist and kissed me tenderly. Then, her thumbs in my waistband, she lowered my shorts and gasped at what she saw.

My very stiff cock was still red from my last session with Nia, my ass and upper legs were redder still, but Chloe's eyes were drawn to the four thick colored rubber bands, which at this point hurt quite a lot.

"Take those off my cock," Nia told Chloe. "They're very uncomfortable for him, for obvious reasons. You'd be doing him a huge favor." I nodded.

"Your cock?"

"Tell her, Marc."

"This is Nia's cock," I said. "She decides who gets to experience it, when, where, how, and why."

"Oh my god," Chloe said under her breath, then, her soft hands and slender long manicured red-nailed fingers slipping under each band on my extremely hard cock, one at a time, stretched them so they could be removed. The discomfort peaked each time she did, but everything felt so much better when she was done, my cock straining upwards. Chloe seemed mesmerized, placed her soft hand on me, traced lightly around, learning my shape and feeling my response. She wrapped her beautiful fingers around me, her thumb on top, let her hand slide down to the base, her palm against my tightening balls, then reached around to my ass with the other.

"Oh my god, I have always wanted to hold you like this," Chloe said. "You have the cutest butt ..."

Her hand found the buttplug and she giggled. "But I cannot believe how ... naughty ... you are!" The buttplug had a ring on its end for easy removal, oriented vertically so it didn't interfere with other movement. She pulled on it, just a little.

"My ex wanted me to wear one of these," she said. Her voice and hands were trembling. "I wouldn't." She took a breath. "Not for him, anyway. And now ... just look at you. I never would have guessed."

"Me either," I whispered. Her hand on my cock - Nia's cock - was moving. Gently up and down my shaft. My eyes wanted to close, but I knew Nia wouldn't let that happen. "That feels so good, Chloe, you have no idea."

Chloe began moving the buttplug, gently rocking it up and down, side to side, in and out, learning its degrees of freedom.

"How big is it?" she asked softly.

"Big enough," Nia said. She'd come closer, her hand on my hip now.

I'd never realized until that moment that a buttplug could be much more than uncomfortable, but with Chloe moving it so gently, her hand so lightly stroking my cock, my knees were feeling weak. It was like something inside me that had never been a big part of any pleasure I'd experienced before was awakening. It felt amazing.

"Look at him, Chloe," Nia said. "He's standing there, naked, with your beautiful hands bringing him such pleasure, and he can't do anything about it. You can do anything you want with him, anything at all, and it'll be OK. Think about that. Ask yourself: 'What would you like to do to him?' because I guarantee you that he would not only accept it, he would like it. Very much. Isn't that right, Marc?"

"Yes, Nia," I gasped.

"But Chloe, think about this too: he hasn't earned any kind of release from you, not yet. What would like him to do, for you or to you, *before* you did something for him?"

Chloe mewed, her eyes fluttering. "Oh god, anything, everything, I've fantasized so much about Marc, you were absolutely right about that."

"Now's your chance, Chloe," Nia said softly. "Anything you want him to do, he will, I guarantee it, and he will enjoy serving you that way more than you can know."

Chloe licked her soft glossy red lips, her eyes fluttering again. She took a deep, shuddering breath and her eyes came open.

"I want him to take off my clothes, the way a lover would, the way my first true lover would. No one has ever done that for me, and I've always known that Marc would know exactly how it would turn me on, so much."

"Marc?"

My eyes were swimming in the deep blue of Chloe's. "You have very beautiful eyes, Chloe. I could look into them all day," I said. Her hands had stopped moving on me. She was trembling, and she whimpered. I put my hands on her hips, traced them gently down and under her skirt, up to her panties which turned out to be a g-string thong, slid my thumbs beneath the string, teased her by sliding it down and up a little, and then, my thumbs still under her g-string, I gently explored her ass with my fingers. It was an ass I'd admired and fantasized about, soft and delightfully plump, and touching it for the first time was like a dream come true. She was so different from Nia, yielding where Nia was firm, plush where Nia was muscled. Nia wasn't the first woman I'd been with, far from it, she'd certainly pegged that about me correctly, but Nia was unique in my experience, while Chloe ... well, I'd never felt free to do with Chloe what she'd just asked, and with Nia here I knew there would be no shortcuts. I was going to take it just as Chloe had fantasized, both of us enjoying it like we'd never had the opportunity to before, and what might happen next was what we would make of it.

My hand slipped under Chloe's bottom, under the gossamer triangle of her g-string panties, slipped middle and ring fingers into her amazingly wet and warm opening and explored her, two knuckles deep. Chloe was trembling and wriggling, still standing, but it seemed like she would need support to stay on her feet if I kept on. I withdrew my fingers, drew them to my mouth, and tasted her. Her flavor was different from Nia's, sweeter where Nia was tangy. I licked and sucked as much from my fingers as I could.

"You're really sweet, Chloe. I hope I have the privilege of tasting more."

Chloe's eyes were half closed. "I'm not as sweet as you think, Marc."

I took a breath. Here in this place with Nia, me naked between them doing what I was doing, her enjoying it the way she was, obviously Chloe was not just sweet. "I love learning that about you," I said, "but you still taste as sweet as you appear, and I would love to taste you more."

She nodded hesitantly. "Yes, I want that too," her voice a whisper.

All in good time. My hand went back under her skirt, my thumb back under her g-string. I lifted it up until my fingertips emerged from under the waistband of her skirt, not incidentally tugging the g-string up into her sopping pussy, where I wiggled it around. Chloe moaned. Her trembling increased, so much that my hands on her waist and hips might've been the only thing keeping her upright. My fingers emerged through her waistband, then I reached one behind to her bottom.

Chloe was wearing a brief red outerwear bustier, small leather buttons from a v-neck that barely revealed the top of her cleavage down to the hem which was several inches above the waistband of her skirt, her sweet soft midriff and delightfully cute navel revealed between. I ran my hand lightly from her side, under the swell of her breasts, which I'd already noticed from other outfits she'd worn were small but shapely, and began unbuttoning her. I kissed her collarbone and when each button was unfastened, right down the center of her lovely slim torso to the warm, freshly exposed flesh I found there. She wore a red quarter-cup bra that matched her skirt and only partially covered her lovely small pink nipples, which were as erect as I was. Just thinking that made my cock surge. I moaned a little. Then I kissed each of her nipples lightly, reverently, and she moaned, too.

"Oh god, Marc, you're making me feel so ..."

I slipped her unbuttoned bustier over Chloe's smooth slender shoulders, so now there was only her bra, panties, skirt, and her cute little running shoes and ankle socks.

"Do that again Marc, oh my god."

I kissed her nipples again and she pressed them into me, her knees shaking.

"Lick them, Marc, suck them, bite them, oh my god that feels so good, I've never felt anything so good."

Nia came around behind her and placed her hands on Chloe's hips, leaning Chloe back into her, freeing me from having to keep Chloe upright and allowing me to focus on her pleasure. I licked, sucked, and nibbled her nipples, just as she'd asked, my fingertips gently stroking her quivering bottom, her hands in my hair, and her trembling increased until she was shaking and moaning. Nia reached her arms all the way around Chloe's waist and hugged her securely. There was no way Chloe would collapse now.

"Oh god Marc, I'm going to come, oh god, oh ..." Chloe stiffened, voice incredulous, lovely slender body tensing, holding her breath, my tongue just teasing one of her nipples, my finger playing back and forth over the other, until ...

"AhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Chloe groaned as her breath escaped until her lungs were empty and she filled them again. Seeing her ribcage fill, feeling her lovely nipples push into my lips so quickly was bliss. "Oh god! Oh! Oh! Oh god, OhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH my god!"

It went on for at least 15 seconds before she started coming down, her eyes opening wide. She looked into mine intently.

"I can't believe you just did that, that was the best thing I've ever felt and you didn't even ..."

"Wait 'til I get under your skirt," I said, smiling.

Chloe turned her head into Nia. "Thank you," she whispered. Nia kissed her on the cheek. Chloe turned back farther and kissed Nia on the lips. Nia responded. Chloe broke the kiss.

My hands were under Chloe's skirt again, the fingers of my right hand stroking her vulva from bottom to top, through her soaked panties, very lightly, very slowly.

Chloe looked at me with wonder in her eyes. "My god, how can that feel so good so soon after ..."

"I would like to taste you," I told her. "May I?"

Chloe nodded quickly, excitedly. I went to my knees in front of her, pulled her panties down until they were just over her knees, put my nose right up against her opening and inhaled deeply, savoring the precious smell of her arousal. It made me a little dizzy. Then I kissed reverently under her skirt, once on each labium and once on her clitoral hood.

"Chloe," Nia said softly. "You don't get to have *all* the fun with Marc. I need you to do something for me, too. Will you? It's not much, it won't be degrading or anything, but I would like it very much."

Chloe turned her head back to Nia. "What is it?"

"I would like you to slide these sweatpants down my legs and pull them off over my shoes. Keep your panties on above your knees. That's all. Then Marc can be all yours again, for whatever you want."

Chloe nodded. "I can do that," she said, turned away from me and put her hands to Nia's waist.

"Slowly, please ... what Marc just did to you has me a bit worked up and I would like a little of what you got."

Chloe looked up into Nia's eyes and smiled slyly. She slid her thumbs under the waistband of Nia's sweatpants - *MY* sweatpants - and began sliding them down over Nia's flat firm belly, rocking it over her hips and strong round ass. Chloe went to her knees to make it easier, and then when she caught sight of Nia's powerfully muscled legs, she gasped.

"My god, look at you," Chloe said, her eyes full of stars.

Nia raised one foot and Chloe slid my sweatpants over Nia's shoe, then the other. Chloe looked up Nia's legs, put her hands on Nia's calves, feeling their strength, slid them higher to Nia's impossibly strong quads, then higher, lifting my baggy sweatshirt above Nia's hips to reveal her tiny white thong bikini bottom and abs, soft flesh mostly concealing the washboard beneath. Chloe was shaking her head, incredulous.

Nia put her hands on Chloe's shoulders, bent slightly and urged her to a standing position. "There'll be time for that later, sweetie, if you want. Right now you have other responsibilities."

Chloe's sopping g-string panties were still above her knees. She turned to me and I pulled them the rest the way down, put my head under her skirt, and kissed the same three sacred places between her legs, gently, reverently, then lower to where the same juices that had soaked her panties were now trickling down her legs. I kissed her streams away, then up to their source, licking and lapping until my tongue was deep in her, reaching for everything. Chloe shuddered. Nia put her strong arms around Chloe again, just under her sweet firm aroused breasts. I emerged from under Chloe's skirt.

"I don't want to take off any more of your clothes," I said. "I have another idea that you might like, and I think it might be more fun for you if you still had your skirt and bra and shoes on. Would that be OK?"

Chloe nodded uncertainly. I looked at Nia, who wore a stern but curious expression. She nodded, too. I traced my fingers up Chloe's inner thighs until I reached her sex, stroked her gently there, found her g-spot and pressed it lovingly, then her a-spot deeper in, then alternated until Chloe began moaning, her hips beginning to rotate in time with my touch, her eyes half closed.

"Chloe, do you use protection?" I asked.

She nodded slowly, her eyes wide. "An IUD."

"I get tested for STDs every few months, most recently last week," I said. 'For Nia,' I didn't say aloud. "I'm totally clean."

"Me too."

"Are you a ..."

"I've been with four men," Chloe said. "I'm not a virgin."

"Would you like me inside you?"

Chloe nodded slowly. Not shyly, more like with trepidation.

"Without a condom?"

Chloe nodded. "I trust you," she said softly.

"He won't come if you don't want him to," Nia told her. "He knows better."

"What if I want that?" Chloe asked.

Nia smiled, a dangerous smile. I'd already revealed to Chloe that Nia and I were a couple, and even though that hardly did justice to our relationship, here I was asking approval from both women to do something that either might consider unfaithful. Dangerous ground indeed.

"I said you could have anything you want from him," Nia told her, "so if that's what you want, I'm sure Marc can accommodate. Isn't that right, Marc?"

"I would like that very much," I said, somewhat breathless. Nia was agreeing to my alteration of her plan, but I'd already done one thing here that I knew she was unhappy with, and she might regard this as another even though Chloe was on board. To a dominant like Nia what I was doing might be "topping from the bottom," which many don't care for *at all*. I knew that because before I met Nia, I'd always been the initiating partner in my relationships. Yet here I was on my knees before her. And Chloe.

I had to cover my bases more fully.

"Chloe, what I have in mind should bring you a lot of pleasure, and now that Nia has agreed, it'll bring me a lot of pleasure, too. Maybe one of you would like to amend my idea, which of course I'm open to."

"What do you have in mind, Marc?" Nia asked, her eyes glittering.

"I want to bend Chloe over the arm of my couch, find her g-spot and a-spot and cervix with my cock - I've already found them with my fingers - and stimulate her there until she loses her mind in ecstasy."

"Hmmmm ... that sounds like a lot of fun," Nia said. "You'll have to save some of that for your ... girlfriend."

"As much as you want, baby. Always," I said. Nia's smile tightened. I immediately realized that I shouldn't have referred to her as "baby." I *knew* I would pay for *that* later.

"That sounds amazing," Chloe said. "*WAY* better than bacon and eggs." She smiled. My hands resumed stroking her legs.

"One condition," Nia said. "Chloe, while Marc is making you lose your mind in ecstasy the way he just said he can, I want you to eat me out. Can you do that?"

Chloe's eyes grew wide and a bit frightened. "I've never done anything like that before."

"Please?" Nia said. "It's not difficult for a woman, if you've pleasured yourself you already know what works for you and all you have to do is the same thing to me. I'll be happy to help where my hot buttons and yours might not be quite the same. *VERY* happy to help, in fact."

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers
12