Senioritis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, none of the men I've ever been with has ever done that to me ... I don't really know how."

"I'm sure Marc would be happy to oblige ... I already know how good he is at that. Marc is the first male who's ever made me come, and in just the short time I've been seeing him he's made me come at least 20 times, so I know you won't be disappointed. Or ..." and her smile grew dangerous, "I could, if you'd rather. Or maybe even both of us at once. I would like that. You're very beautiful, and I want to see if you taste as sweet as Marc says. Either one of us can do it in a way that'll allow you to come again almost immediately. We're going to make you multi-orgasmic today, Chloe, does that sound all right with you?" Nia smiled.

Chloe looked even more frightened, but there was also a little of that same 'something else' spark in her expression when Nia asked her if she wanted to see me naked.

"I've only ever had two orgasms from other people," Chloe said softly. "Well, three now." She smiled, her eyes on mine. Her hand came up from my shoulder and behind my neck, stroking me there softly. It felt nice.

"Chloe, Marc has given me at least eight orgasms today alone, and every orgasm I've ever given him has been better than anything else he's ever felt in his life. Isn't that right ... *baby*?" she asked me, her open-mouthed smile predatory.

"Yes, Nia," I said.

"You're in good hands with us, Chloe," Nia said. "Very good hands. If you want to learn, I can teach you how to make any man helpless to your will, eager and anxious to serve your pleasure, exactly the way Marc is right now."

"Is that something you could teach me?" Chloe asked, her eyes on mine.

Next in chapter 6:

Syllabus | Marc pleases Chloe. Nia's hairbrush helps. And hurts.

12