Senioritis Ch. 08

Story Info
Progress | Marc gives Nia a sensual foot massage.
5.6k words
4.35
5.1k
3
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

8. Progress

Nia took Chloe's hands and looked deep into her eyes. "Chloe, are ready to start on Marc's path, where you surrender authority over parts of your life to me? You've already said you want me to teach you, which requires commitment to learning the right way. My way. It's just the first step so I won't be hurting you the way you've seen with Marc, though you should know that if you continue on this path then eventually you're going to be subject to the same restrictions, including negative reinforcement. But I will *always* ask your consent before you take another step."

Chloe looked to me.

"It's OK, Chloe. You've already learned most of what she'll teach you at level 1 just from being here with us today. Level 2 and level 3 were much harder for me, even harder than level 4 has been so far - so many of my old ways of thinking needed to change. You might be easier to teach than I was at Level 3, in which case it'll go a lot easier for you. You're also younger and maybe less set in your ways." 'And you hadn't already experienced so much that you once considered pleasurable,' I thought to myself. I now thought those experiences pale shadows of what I'd felt with Nia.

"Thank you, Marc, that was very helpful," Nia said softly. "Now go to my bag of tricks and find the red buttplug, lube it, and replace the one you're wearing now with it. I'll let you know when to return. Bring the bag when you do."

I walked to my bedroom, closed the door, picked up Nia's bag of sex toys, and brought it to my suite bathroom. The red buttplug was bigger than the one I was wearing now. I eased the old one out and let my body experience what it felt like to be unfilled again. I thought I would feel freer, but the truth was it felt like I was missing something. I would've wanted to let that feeling of unconstrained freedom settle in, but knew I would pay if Nia called and I wasn't ready, so I applied her lube and slid the new, larger plug in. OK, now I was uncomfortable, but Nia always said the main reason to wear one of these was so your body could get used to relaxing around something that was up your butt ... enough that something else could be put there later. And yes, I knew exactly what that presaged and wondered when it might happen, dreading it but also tingling with a little unexpected excitement. All in good time ... I returned to sit near the door and wait until called to return. I relaxed.

* * *

45 minutes later Chloe knocked softly, came in, knelt down next to me as I was leaning over in the chair, my eyes opening from my unexpected nap. She kissed me softly on the lips. I woke to her beautiful deep blue eyes right in front of mine, so close I couldn't focus, her warm breath on my face.

"Come out," Chloe whispered. "Nia wants you."

Nia wore my button-down shirt with her socks and shoes off. She was sitting in one of my living room chairs. The shirt was long enough to cover up her bikini bottom but was arranged to leave most of her gleaming, powerful legs exposed. She'd also left the top three buttons open so it wouldn't be difficult to see part of her fabulous breasts but I knew it would be a bad idea to gawk so I kept my eyes up - this might be another test. I set her bag of tricks down next to her. She pulled out a leather crop and a pair of very sexy heels. She didn't ask about the buttplug, which I thought was a good sign ... she might just assume I'd done as she asked, which of course I had. I was otherwise naked.

"Kneel," she said, pointing at the floor in front of her, and I did, thankful for the sake of my knees that my living room had a nice area rug. It really tied the room together. She laid the leather business end of her crop gently on my shoulder.

"Put my heels on," she told me. "Chloe, do you have any sexy high heels at home? If so, I want you to bring the sexiest pair you own here next time. If not, get some." Nia was making no effort to help me. I lifted her right foot, gently.

"Nia, may I kiss your feet first?"

"Yes boy, you may, but don't get carried away, and you must keep your eyes on my feet, where they belong. Tasteful."

'Taste fully' I heard from a voice in my head, but that was just whimsy, and Nia was the furthest thing from whimsical. I know she liked me better when I wasn't, but she must've seen the corners of my mouth turn up.

"You thought of something funny again, didn't you?" I was planting small kisses on the pads of her sole.

"Yes, Nia." While her purple fingernail polish was weeks old and mostly rubbed off, her toenails, lacquered the same color, were still glossy and extremely sexy to me. Despite the strength of her body, her feet and hands were fine-boned though her feet were robust, maybe from going barefoot more than other women.

"Out with it, boy."

"You said 'tasteful' and a voice in my head said 'taste fully'."

"You have no urge to do that, do you?"

"You're right, Nia. I know better, but my mind wanders."

"Level 3 of your journey was all about suppressing urges like that," she said. "Level 5 will be about making sure that voice is silent so you no longer have urges like that to suppress. Jewelry will help, but here on level 4 you're doing well to not act on your boyish sense of humor. That may merit a reward, but as I'm sure you remember, you still have two more punishments."

"Thank you, Nia. I had not forgotten them. I look forward to experiencing whatever you decide."

"Level 5 is the final step, Marc. If I believe you've graduated level 5, I will consider you a man, the first I've ever known, with all the rights and privileges of adulthood in my company. Does that sound good to you?"

"It would be like the best dream I've ever dreamed come true, Nia," I said.

I'd kissed the pads under all five of her toes, her arch, her heel, both sides of her ankle. She placed her bare foot on my chest and began squeezing my left nipple between her toes. This is not something she'd done before, but of course it was arousing just like everything else about Nia. My ass was achy-tingly from the new, larger buttplug. I gently lifted her left foot and began the process anew.

"I like the way you hold my feet, Marc," she said. "Why do you hold them that way?"

I considered the question. It wasn't something I'd thought about. "There's more than one reason, I think. I think the most important one is to show how much I cherish you."

Chloe was sitting in another chair a few feet away, facing me at a 90 degree angle, still wearing her cute little socks. I heard her gasp.

"What else?"

"I think I love you, Nia," I said between soft kisses. "I want to show you that."

"Anything else?" she said after half a minute. Her voice seemed shaky.

"Yes Nia, I'm a little afraid of what you might do to me if you don't like what I'm doing or the way I'm doing it." I was kissing her ankle by then.

"Very sensible, Marc. Would you still feel that way if you didn't know I already planned to punish you for what you did earlier?"

"Yes Nia, I would."

"Good boy. Anything else?"

"Yes Nia. My greatest fear is that you'll leave me and never come back." I heard Chloe's breath draw in sharply.

Nia sighed and moved her crop to my neck, caressing. She placed the foot I'd just finished kissing on the other side of my chest and began squeezing my right nipple between her toes.

"Do you like what I'm doing to your nipples with my feet, Marc?"

"Yes ... Nia, very much."

"You were tempted to call me Mistress, or Domina, or Goddess just now, weren't you?"

"Yes Nia, I was."

"Why?"

Because what you're doing feels very good even though no one has ever done anything like it to me before, and I don't want you to stop. I feel like I would do anything you ask if you kept doing it."

"But aren't you supposed to feel that way toward me all the time?"

"Yes ... Nia, but what you're doing, especially while I'm staring at your feet, is making me feel especially ... submissive to you."

Half a minute passed in silence.

"Marc, when you said you could make Chloe orgasm to a foot massage, I was a little jealous. Can you make me orgasm that way, too?"

"I don't know ... I'm not even certain I could do it for Chloe, but she's been much easier to please than you, so I believed I could. I've done it with other women before. I'm certainly willing to try my best for you."

"Chloe had exactly two orgasms in her entire life from another person before today and you've given her two more. You and I will both give her at least one more today before she leaves. If she leaves. Half the orgasms she's experienced from another person's actions in her entire life will have been as a result of your actions today. How do you feel about that?"

I fought a strong urge to look at Chloe. "I think I love her, too. She's everything a true man could ever want, just as you are, and I ... Nia, my heart is full to bursting with how much love I feel for both of you at this moment."

Another half minute without words, just erratic breathing from Nia and the sounds of Chloe crying softly.

"Am I your baby, Marc?"

"... you aren't a baby, Nia, and you aren't mine even though I am yours. I was very wrong to say that and I'm very sorry I did. I'll try hard to never say anything like that again, to you or about you. It was disrespectful. I would do anything to have you in my life."

"Good answer, Marc. We'll come back to that later, but right now, change of plans. We'll have another contest. This time it'll be me against you. Would you like that?"

"Yes ... Nia, I would."

"The rules are simple. First, kneel proper." She removed her feet from my chest.

Nia had taught me to 'kneel proper' on our second "date" and I'd repeated it several times on our third. I sat up on my heels, laced my fingers together behind my head, extended my elbows out to the side as far as I could, opened my chest to her, and straightened my back to get as tall as possible from this position. My cock was as hard as it'd been since first kneeling before her.

"Good boy, you remember," Nia said, then drew her crop slowly down my chest, belly, up my side, down my arm and leg, up the other leg and arm, then tapping gently but steadily on my surging cock. She took my chin in her hand and forced me to look into her beautiful blue-gray-green eyes. "This position is supposed to make you feel vulnerable. Does it?"

"Yes Nia, it does."

"Do you truly love me, Marc?"

"I think I love you, Nia, and I feel more and more love for you every time we're together, I miss you when you're away, and I'm anxious to serve you in any way I can. I would do anything to stay in your life, anything at all, and knowing that makes me feel completely helpless, and telling you that makes me feel even more helpless, and ... submissive. I ... I've never felt about anyone the way I do about you and ... Chloe, but because I haven't loved anyone before I have nothing to compare it with."

"You've truly never felt what you feel for Chloe and for me now?"

"That's right, D ... Nia."

She slapped my cock with her crop, not hard, but enough to get my attention.

"You almost slipped there, didn't you boy?"

I was breathing hard. "Yes ... Nia, I did."

"Whose cock is this, Marc?"

"Your cock ... Nia."

"Who chooses what happens to this cock?"

"You do, Nia."

"Who chooses what happens with this cock when it's inside me or any other person?"

"You do ... Nia."

"Good boy. Marc, until further notice if you call me 'Domina' again in Chloe's presence then you will never again be able to refer to me that way under any circumstances without punishment, and the punishment will be more severe every time. Do you understand?"

"Yes ... Nia." I was trembling.

"How would it make you feel if you were never able to call me Domina again?"

I paused, trying to collect my thoughts. Nia snapped her crop against the head of my cock again, harder.

"Don't think, Marc, just give me the first answer that comes to mind. Tell me what it was."

"It would feel like I'd lost a part of my identity," I said.

I heard Chloe gasp.

"I like the part of you that isn't afraid to tell me that, Marc, I like it very much and I would feel proud to love that part of you ... it's the true man in you trying to speak up. I want you to grow into that man until every other part of you is set aside to marvel at what you've become. I'm very pleased with you."

"Thank you ... Nia."

"How does it make you feel to hear that from me?"

I was having trouble keeping my voice even. "It makes me want to cry with happiness, Nia."

"Cry for me, Marc."

It was like a dam bursting. The breath I'd been having trouble keeping level broke into sobs, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"May I hold him, Mistress?" Chloe asked.

"Yes Chloe, you may. Marc, keep kneeling proper."

Chloe came to kneel against my side, wrapping both her arms around me, holding me tight. "It's all right, Marc, let it out, it's so healthy to just let it out and release. All that emotion has been pent up in you for so long. Just let it out."

It went on for several minutes before I felt like I could function again. My gaze had remained on Nia's feet the whole time. Chloe rose and returned to her chair.

Nia took my chin in her hand and looked deep into my eyes. "Marc, you are my property, owned and controlled. You have no way out, no choices, you are mine to do whatever I want with. Accept that, completely. Let it sink inside you, permeating your whole body, filling your mind as my will and your reality become one. I want you to look at my pussy now. Can you do that for me?" She sat back down and resumed squeezing my nipples between her toes.

"Yes ... Nia, I can do that." Her legs were apart, her borrowed shirt unbuttoned far enough for me to see the slender teardrop of shiny white fabric beneath.

"Good boy. You're my little fucktoy, aren't you?"

"Yes Nia, I am."

"Good, because the next thing you're going to do is try to make me orgasm just by rubbing my feet. This is your punishment for not dropping your pants when I told you to. Does that sound like a proper punishment, boy?"

"It sounds like you're rewarding me ... Nia." Nia's toes pinching my nipples were actually arousing me to the point that I wondered if I might orgasm from it.

"Would you accept that as your punishment?"

"If it pleases you, Nia."

"Ooooh, good answer, Marc. I notice you're squirming a little. Do my feet on your chest, my toes squeezing your nipples really feel that good to you?"

"Yes ... Nia, they do."

"Would you orgasm if I continued?"

"I don't know ... Nia, no one has ever done this to me before."

"What do you think would happen?"

"I would not orgasm from it, Nia. My orgasm is intended for Chloe."

"What if I told you to orgasm from just what my feet are doing to your nipples?"

The answer was clear but I didn't want to speak it, though I also knew what would happen if I didn't. "If you told me to orgasm from what your feet are doing to my nipples, then I would."

Chloe was breathing hard a few feet away.

"Here are the rest of my rules for this contest that will determine your punishment for not obeying when I told you to drop your pants: If you successfully make me orgasm using just your hands to massage my feet, just my feet, I will use my crop exactly five times on your cock and on each nipple, each stroke harder than the last. You will count them aloud and you will thank me by name after each stroke. Any mistake you make will result in one extra stroke to all three places. Do you understand?"

"I understand ... Nia."

"If you do not successfully make me orgasm using just your hands to massage my feet, I will double the number of strokes I apply to your cock and your nipples, so by the time I've finished stroking each part of your body, those strokes will hurt very much. I will also allow you to recite one line of your mantra after each stroke, using all the words currently permitted you even if Chloe is present. Any mistake you make will result in one extra stroke to all three places. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Nia." The room was silent for a few seconds.

"Which punishment would you prefer, Marc?"

"I would prefer to call you by the titles you allowed me rather than by your name, Nia."

"Even though that will mean considerably more pain for you. Interesting. Why is that, Marc?"

"Because they reflect my relationship to you, and as I've felt more and more love for you today, and for Chloe, it has become more and more difficult to keep from thinking of you using a word that reflects what you've been doing rather than by your name."

"So to you 'Domina' more accurately reflects the way you think of me when I have you in a position like this one, expecting to receive punishment?"

"Yes ... Nia," I said, but I also knew the answer wasn't that simple and my brow must've furrowed.

"I'm a little confused by your responses, Marc. Are you?"

"Yes ... Nia."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not sure exactly how to put into words what I'm feeling."

"I would like you to try. Begin."

"I don't like to think of Nia as a person who would cause me pain. I think of that as her job. I work with doctors at my job, and I sometimes meet with them socially. When I address them in professional situations I do so as 'Doctor' but if we meet for a drink after work, I call them by their name."

"Do you happen to love any of these doctors?"

"No, Nia."

"But you love me?"

I wanted to say 'I think so,' but I knew that was no longer the right answer.

"Yes Nia, I love you."

"Do you love your Domina, Marc?"

"Yes ... Nia, I do."

"Who do you love more?"

"You are the same person, Nia."

"I can see why you're confused. You've erected a very elaborate construct in your mind to explain something simple but which also has high emotional and physical baggage for you. A paradox or a conundrum, if you will."

"Nia, you're 19 and in high school ... how did you learn all this?"

Nia rapped my cock with her crop, fairly hard. "I ask the questions, Marc," she said.

It hurt, but I spoke out of turn again, heedless. "Nia, if I'm permitted to say so, it seems like you have the makings of a very fine psychiatrist."

Silence, though Nia's breathing was unsteady. Chloe was absolutely silent.

Time passed for almost a full minute before Nia rapped my cock head with her crop, somewhat harder than last time. "You are not permitted to speak except when answering my questions, boy," she said. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock head. The pain made it want to retreat, but all the extra blood swelled it.

Nia put her feet on my chest and began pinching my nipples between her toes again. "Get hard, boy," she said, snapping her fingers, and incredibly to me, I did.

"You will now massage my feet. You may use your hands and nothing else. You will attempt to make me orgasm. The contest is canceled ... I've decided to allow your choice of punishment whether I orgasm or not. I know you'll try your best because you are my very loyal, submissive boy. You must continue to gaze at my pussy while imagining how good it could make you feel, or how much pain it can cause your most sensitive parts. Hold your hands out to receive one of my feet. You will have 10 minutes from the time I place one them into your hands, and I will switch feet whenever I like. Ready, boy?"

"May I use oil?"

"Yes you may, boy."

"Thank you, Nia."

I felt one of her feet in my outstretched hands. I began at the juncture between her arch and the ball of her foot, the place I've always started. My thumb pressed along that juncture. Gently, persistently, then rotating the ball of her foot as my thumbs continued. Rotating on the remarkably pronounced muscle, rotating thumbs in opposing directions, then bending her toes back with one hand and caressing, pressing into that same juncture between the arch and ball of her foot. It took about 45 seconds before she said "Marc, that feels amazing. Holy shit, I had no idea."

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers
12