Senioritis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twisted her foot, gently from one side to the other and back, my oiled fingers pressing into the top of her foot as my thumbs pressed into her sole and arch. I noticed how firm the outside edge of her foot was. Then I pulled her toes firmly down with one hand while my other thumb pressed gently into the top of her foot, rotating.

"Wow, Marc, that's really good," she said. "I don't think you'll be able to make me come this way but ..."

I ran my thumb from her toes to her ankle, again and again in parallel strokes.

"That's amazing, Marc." Nia's eyes were closing. "Chloe, are you paying attention?"

"Yes Mistress," Chloe said quietly.

"Touch yourself, Chloe. Imagine Marc is doing this to you, giving you as much pleasure as he's giving me right now, it's so good, really, I had no idea it could be so good. I'm very pleased with you, Marc. Chloe, you may not come, just let yourself become aroused, because when Marc does this to you you're going to come very hard, and I want you to look forward to that. Oh fuck, Marc, that's so good."

My hands had moved down her arch, to the juncture between it and her heel, which I could press much harder and did, rotating her ankle, my hand creeping behind to squeeze her Achilles tendon gently, up and down.

"Oh dear, oh dear Marc, that's good," she said, sighing.

"I would kiss your soles right now if you allowed it," I said.

"No, no, Marc, this is really really good and I don't want you to win this contest, you may not kiss my feet again, just ... use just your hands."

More oil, both my hands pulling her foot towards me with as much friction as the oil would allow, firm and gentle by turns, alternating my hands, varying pressure depending on what part of her foot my hand was on at the time, all the way to the tips of her toes. Reaching behind to her Achilles tendon and squeezing again, which she seemed to like very much.

"I would massage your ankles and calves now if you allowed it."

"No Marc, don't ... just keep doing what you're doing, it's so nice."

"You have very strong beautiful legs, Nia ... I would love to properly massage them someday."

"You will, Marc, oh, you will, and you will kiss my feet and lick and suck my toes and between them like a good submissive boy even when they're sweaty and stinky, and if you can make me feel as good as you are right now, you will do it often."

Chloe was gasping.

"No coming, Chloe," Nia said, gasping a little herself. "Marc, other foot."

It had been five minutes. Halfway. Nia lowered one foot and placed the other into my hands. She was looking at me in a way she hadn't before, like she was evaluating me.

"I didn't get to finish your first foot," I said. "The best part came next."

"Just rub. No more talking."

I oiled her foot, focused, repeating everything I'd done before but a little more quickly until we'd reached the last minute of my 10-minute massage. Nia was sighing in deepening pleasure. This time, as my hands reached her toes, I squeezed them, one at a time, lovingly, as I moved from their base to their pads, first top and bottom, then, twisting each one a little, from the sides.

Nia's sighs increased and her breaths got shorter and closer until she moaned, just a little, as I finished on her pinky toe. Not a big orgasm, but I felt pride at being able to make my Domina come this way, really the first time I'd ever made her come ... every other time had been her way, taking one orgasm after another, which was the only way she'd ever known. This time it was me giving her one, perhaps the first time anyone, or at least any man, ever had.

Nia pulled her foot back and sat in my chair, her face down, for a full minute. She reached for her crop and noticed that Chloe was still touching herself. "You can stop now, beautiful Chloe. I'm going to punish Marc now. You can leave the room if you like."

"I'll stay, Mistress ... I want to see."

Nia swatted one of my nipples with her crop, then the other, then my cock.

"One. Thank you, Mistress," I said after the first, "Domina," after the second, then "I'm your fucktoy."

Then again, harder.

"Two. Please," and "Thank you, Domina," and "Mistress."

Then a third time, harder still.

"Three. Domina. I'm your fucktoy. Please."

Four, five, six, seven, eight times, me repeating my mantra perfectly each time. It stung like hell, harder each time, the pain increasing each time, but I was strangely, inexplicably calm, like this was where I wanted to be, like I was grateful, like the pain didn't matter, like only serving Nia mattered.

"Are you enjoying this, Marc?" Nia asked me.

"Sort of ... ... Nia. It hurts, it hurts very much, but it's like I'm just happy to be here with you and nothing else matters."

Nine times.

"Nine. Thank you, Domina. Mistress. Domina." My cock was on fire.

"Would you like it better if I stopped now, Marc?"

"Yes, Domina." I was panting.

"Get hard, Marc." Nia snapped her fingers.

So much blood had rushed to my cock that it was swollen, but it wasn't like being hard, it was more like having a fat lip or a broken bone, but to my great surprise, my cock hardened. I stared at it, incredulous.

"There's a good boy, Marc. See, you have no choice, you get hard when I tell you to no matter what else you might be feeling. You're doing so well for me that I may spare you that one final round of punishment. I'm going to have Chloe do something instead. Would you like that, Marc?"

"Yes ... ... Nia."

"Chloe, come here. You're wet, right?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm very wet."

"Good girl. Take Marc into your tight pink pussy and crush him inside you until he's no longer hard, just the way I showed you while Marc was napping."

Chloe sat on my lap, facing me, guided my engorged cock into her tight wet pussy until I was all the way in, and squeezed. It wasn't very hard, not like Nia had done to me time and again in our few short times together, but with me thinking about what Nia wanted from my body, and me wanting Chloe to do well, it worked. She clenched and squeezed and narrowed her eyes and grunted until ...

"He's down, Mistress," Chloe said.

"Good girl, Chloe, a very good girl, you're learning so well, just as Marc is. Now get up. Marc, come over here. Stay on your knees." She reached into her bag of tricks and came out with a glans ring. "Chloe, put this on Marc's cock. Those two little balls fit right under his cock head, his glans, right in front. This will delay his pleasure while it stimulates us. He says he can give us the best orgasm we've ever had just from his cock, and now he's going to have to prove it."

"Uh, Nia," I began, "that's not exactly ..."

I heard the whistle of her crop approaching my chest before I felt it. She absolutely unloaded on one side of my chest, near my nipple, but she'd swung so hard that it wasn't quite accurate.

"Ten. Thank you, Nia," I said before I could even think to do so. "I'm your fucktoy."

"Hold still, boy," she said, and hit me again, on the nipple this time. Then my other nipple.

"Thank you, Nia," I said. "Please."

"You are not permitted to speak except when answering my questions or fulfilling my compulsions," she said. "You made a mistake, so now you get an extra stroke to pay for it. What will you do, Marc?"

"Whatever you say, whenever and however you want," I said. I was truly dreading the next stroke, if she really was going to hit my cock as hard as she'd just hit my chest, I wasn't sure I would be able to keep it together. Her crop came up under my chin and she caressed me there. I was trembling.

"Poor boy is afraid, isn't he?"

"Yes Nia, I'm afraid."

Her crop glided down my chest to my cock, resting there. "Get hard, Marc," she said softly, snapped her fingers, and it happened again. It was almost like it wasn't attached to me at all, like it wasn't related to the rest of my body and what it was feeling at all. It was swollen, and red, girt with a glans ring that was a little uncomfortable now that I was hard as stone, and it stung from her previous hits. My body was trembling and stinging, my breath was coming hard and fast and uneven, and I was as hard as I'd ever been in my life.

"Whose cock is this, Marc?" she whispered.

"Yours, Nia."

"Do you understand now?" Her crop was moving back and forth on my aching cock.

I nodded. "I understand, Nia."

"Chloe?" Nia asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You're a statistician, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How would a statistician characterize this cock?"

"Hmmm ... I would say it's about two standard deviations longer and thicker than the mean," Chloe said. "It's a very nice..."

"Uh uh Chloe, no value judgements, and a dominant woman like you're learning to be doesn't compliment a submissive male about his appearance unless it serves your greater purpose, you only compliment his behavior when he's been very very good. Chloe, if you've only ever had four other cocks inside you, how would you know big he is compared to others?"

"I, um, I've done some research."

"See, I knew you were a naughty girl ... you're really taking to this, aren't you."

"I'm very aroused, Mistress."

"How does it make you feel when you see me hurt Marc like this?"

"I don't like it, Mistress ... I ... like Marc very much, and ... I don't want him to be hurt."

"Does it *arouse* you to see me hurt Marc like this?"

Chloe's voice was a whisper. "Yes, Mistress, it does."

"Could that have something to do with what Marc said earlier, that when I spanked you and it hurt you very much, that watching it was arousing to him even though he didn't want to see you hurt, either?"

A tear fell from one of Chloe's eyes. "I don't know, Mistress."

"Chloe, tell me the truth about how you feel about Marc. Do you really like him very much, or is there more?"

More tears were rolling down Chloe's cheeks. "I love Marc, Mistress."

"Are you only just now realizing this?"

"No, Mistress, I think I've known it for years, though I'd never fully realized it before."

"See how illuminating this has been for all of us? Chloe, how would you feel about Marc bending me over the arm of his couch and fucking me to the best orgasm of my life while I eat you to the best orgasm of yours?"

Next in chapter 9:
Therapy | Voulez vous couchez?

12