Senioritis Ch. 09

Story Info
Therapy | Voulez Vous Couchez.
6.4k words
4.75
5.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

9. Therapy

"Chloe, lie face-up on the couch," Nia said, then bent over its arm to arrange herself, and I could not take my eyes away from the stunning view of Nia's magnificent bottom that followed. She'd never presented herself to me this way before, and it was like a revelation, like my entire perception of a perfect female body was shifting off its foundations. She had the finest ass I'd ever seen or even imagined in my life, by far the biggest, roundest and most prominent, and I already knew how strong she was under that spectacular exterior. Then there were her astonishing powerfully muscled legs, her calves like they were sculpted from marble. She was still wearing her tiny shiny white bikini.

"You like what you see, don't you Marc?"

"You're so beautiful, Nia, it's like you're some ideal of female perfection I'd never imagined, like I'm unworthy to even touch you, much less be inside you."

"Marc, here's a little secret ... no matter how beautiful you might think a woman is, she wants to be pleased and appreciated, to love and be loved, to give and receive affection, to cherish and be cherished just like any other woman. Isn't that right, Chloe?" Nia kissed Chloe between her legs.

"Oh my god, Nia, yes ... that's exactly what I want."

"Marc, are you afraid to enter me?"

"I'm always a little afraid to do that, Nia."

"Good boy, you should be, you should be totally devoted to pleasing me, desiring it more than anything and fearing my reaction if you do something I don't like, filled with love and respect and even fear of me in equal measure. You're dependent on me for your pleasure and receive gratification from serving no matter what I ask of you, and deep down inside, you know this. Don't you?"

"I do, Nia. Any time you want, any way, anywhere, anyone. You and only you control my cock, my desire, my pleasure, my actions, my wants and needs, and ... my thoughts."

"Good boy, Marc. I want you to touch me now, to explore my pussy, to discover how wet I am, how much your submission arouses me just as it arouses you, but this is the only time you'll be able to use your hands until I make Chloe come. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Nia, I understand, but there's something else I would like to do first, because if this works the way I want, you're likely to squirt even if that's never happened to you before. I would like to put a towel on the couch."

Nia grinned back at me, a challenge. "Go ahead, boy. I guess we'll have to see, won't we?" I got the towel, draped it on the arm of the couch, Nia rising to accommodate it, then she leaned back over.

I placed my hands gently on Nia's sacrum, traced them over her astonishing strong silky smooth giant round buttocks that I'd never seen unclothed from behind before, spiraling in toward her rosebud and away, then converged on her pussy, one of my thumbs pulsing gently on her rosebud while my fingers pressed on her sacrum, the other thumb dipping into her opening while those fingers caressed her vulva. It wasn't difficult at all to slip both my hands past her tiny bikini bottom. Nia was indeed very wet.

"That's enough, Marc. Now unfasten my bikini bottom."

Nia's figure was so extravagant that there was no way for her minuscule bikini top to stay over her big nipples, which were all it covered and that only just, without straps to anchor somewhere lower, which was why those straps, clear, near-invisible and not much more than threads, connected to her equally tiny bikini bottom. A little clasp held it together on her lower back. I unfastened it and Nia's top sprang free.

"Lower it, Marc. Make me feel as cherished as Chloe did when you undressed her, the way you say you cherished holding my feet before you massaged them so very well." Then I heard the sounds of Nia kissing and licking Chloe's tight pink pussy.

My hands moved up, down, around Nia's stupefying legs and bottom, fingers and thumbs playing under the tiny straps of her bikini, experimenting with moving it down and side to side as I teased and stroked her, finally rocking it over her hips and the extravagant curve of her ass as sensually as I could. Chloe was gasping from what Nia was doing, then I heard them whispering as Nia edged her for the first time.

"Marc, you may enter me," Nia said, and I complied, my hands on Nia's hips, sliding my cock - her cock! - into her tight wet supremely talented pussy, not without trepidation. "Good boy, now hands off. Chloe, don't forget to pay attention to what I do to you. I want you to do it to me later."

I placed my hands on the arm of the couch on either side of Nia.

"Begin."

I'd located Nia's g-spot and a-spot with my fingers on previous sexual explorations, but she'd never given me permission to do more. Now that I had it, my experience with other women showed the way, even with as much trepidation as I was feeling any time I was inside her when I wasn't already completely out of my mind with pleasure. I slid all the way in, all the way out, all the way in again, searched around inside her with my cock until I found it, that little hollow just below and in front of her cervix that would become so sensitive to persistent pressure, and with her bent over my couch the way she was and me angled down into her, one of several good positions for this, I knew exactly how I wanted this to go. I slid out again and found her g-spot, much less deep. I introduced my cock head to both sacred spots, going deep for one and then shallow five times for the other with little movements side to side and up and down, stretching her, stimulating every part of her sensitive entrance, then deep once again. I found a rhythm.

"That's very nice, Marc," she said.

Nia found her own rhythm around me, rippling gently in time to my thrusts. I could hear Chloe edge a second time.

"Marc, you already know you may not come without my permission. You must tell me when you're close, then you'll be responsible for making sure you don't. When you tell me you're close, I'll stop what I'm doing. Don't disappoint Chloe, she wants your come and she will have it. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Nia. I won't disappoint you or Miss Chloe."

"Good, because if you can't stop yourself then I will do it for you, and you don't want that, do you?"

"No, M... Nia."

Nia squeezed me hard. I'd almost called her "Mistress" and we both knew it. Then she loosened her hold and let me proceed. I tried to keep myself from getting too excited, but what she was so gently doing around me was difficult to resist, it was like she was rippling in counterpoint to my movements, my thrusts, feeding back what pleasure I was stoking in her, giving back everything I wanted so much to give her, and I'd already become so conditioned to expect that when she had me inside her I would have no choice but to lose my mind to pleasure. My thoughts drifted and I approached my first edge.

"I'm going to come, Nia," I said and both our motions stopped. I clenched and brought myself back, resumed half a minute later, calmer but somewhat woozy. I heard Chloe hit her third edge, and just the sounds she was making brought me to my second.

Nia raised one of her legs behind me. I felt her foot on the back of my head, which meant that she was doing a full vertical split with one foot on the ground. Flexible indeed. She caressed the back of my neck and head with the ball of her foot, and her toes, for half a minute. Then the top of her foot hooked around my throat and pulled my head upright, her toes under my chin.

"Show me your devotion, Marc," she said, head head angled back from Chloe. I kissed the top of her arch and then each of her toes, then licked and sucked them. "Good boy," she said.

"Thank you, Nia."

Nia's ankle unhooked from under my chin and she pushed the back of my head down toward her, rather strongly, while arching her back so her head rose until her lips were next to my ear. She began her oscillation around me again. "Don't forget, when it's your time to come inside Chloe, you must first ask her permission, and she must give it. Understand?"

"Yes Nia." She relaxed her push against my head and lowered her leg back down, bracing herself and putting her focus back on Chloe, who began moaning.

By the time Chloe and I both hit our sixth edge, at almost the same moment, I was out of my mind. What Nia was doing to me, what she looked like as she did, and her incredible show of grace, flexibility, and power was just inconceivably good, even more so as her body was trembling from what was happening to her as well as what she was doing to both of us. "I think you're going to make me come, Marc," Nia said, her voice unsteady. "I've never felt anything like this and I don't know where it's going to lead, all I know is it's very very good and I don't want you to stop, but remember, you may not come." She whimpered. "Do you understand?"

"I understand, Nia."

"Do it, Marc. Make me come, just like this. I want that very much."

A woman's sacred spots respond to different kinds of stimulation than her clitoris, it might be more like what they feel from a sensuous sacral or reflexology massage but much more intense, in fact when done right she'll feel a full-body orgasm, which if she hasn't felt one before will be like a whole new universe of previously unsuspected ecstasy. I wanted that for Nia, and for Chloe. I focused on increasing pressure against her g-spot and then her a-spot, alternating, five times on one and then once on the other. I'd already established my body's rhythm and just let it continue, clenching between thrusts, which continued to draw me deeper into a trance-like state.

"Oh, Marc, that's ... that's ... oh, I'm going to come, holy shit I'm going to come, oh, what's happening to me?" And then Nia took a deep breath and just groaned, long and drawn out, her body shuddering and shaking, trembling around me. I could feel my own orgasm approach despite my best efforts.

"I'm going to come, Nia," I said, and Nia clenched hard around me, too hard, it was like I was being crushed inside her, like ... like maybe this was the tenth painful stroke she'd withheld from my cock earlier, and thinking that made it bearable.

"Oh Marc, oh, what have you done to me? This is so ... oh, so ... ohhhhHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I could hear the sounds of Chloe's much smaller orgasm, her third non-clitoral orgasm of the day, and hearing that made me glad to know that with Nia's permission I would be able to give Chloe something as good as what Nia was experiencing now.

"You can let go now, Nia," I said through gritted teeth. I was no longer in danger of coming, and as I felt Nia's pleasure unfold further, I knew how to make it even more intense ... a full-body orgasm like this can go on for quite some time, it had always seemed more like a continuum of pleasure rather than the single peak of most clitoral orgasms when I'd done it to other women in what I was now thinking of as my previous existence, and I wanted that for her. She released me and I resumed pressing against her sacred spots, more slowly and gently now, pressing longer each time.

"Ohhhhhh Marc, oh ..."

There was one more thing I could do to make her come even harder. Well, two more things. I could reach around to her clit and have it join the party, which would be like adding rocket fuel to her orgasm but also put a timer on it, or I could spank her. I chose both, even though she'd forbidden me to use my hands. I dearly hoped I wouldn't have to pay for this later.

As her continuing orgasm neared another gentle peak, I reached around her huge bottom to place fingers on each side of my cock, still moving slowly in and out of her, as far past it as I could, and slowly stroked her vulva on both sides. Up, slowly, short strokes starting and finishing higher each time until my ring finger was circling her long thick clit, tighter and tighter circles, and then I was pressing gently, direct pressure and gentle strokes side to side or circling, my other fingers pressing into her firm soft strong skin nearby.

"Oh, ohh, ohhH, ohhHH shit, ohhhhHHHHHHHHH *SHIT*!' Nia screamed out, and a few moments later I slapped one of her butt cheeks hard, still moving inside her, still caressing her sacred spots inside and out, and she thrashed and writhed and spasmed and screamed under me, no longer in control of her response, just bucking against me. I slapped her other butt cheek just as hard and she screamed even louder. It went on for half a minute before her movement slowed and finally stopped. Chloe was weeping, overflowing with emotion. Nia stayed bent over, forehead pressed to the couch, me still inside her, hard as steel. Between us we'd somehow managed to keep me from coming.

Eventually, Nia stirred. "You didn't come," she said shakily.

"You told me not to and you helped me when it was getting to be too much, so I didn't," I said.

Nia rose to her elbows. "I'm going to stand up with you inside me, then I'm going to raise my leg over your head so I'm facing you, then you're going to lift me up and carry me to your bed, with you still inside me," she said. "Chloe, bring my bag of tricks and join us there."

Nia didn't seem to have complete control of her body, and lifting one of her legs over my head while keeping me inside her until she was facing me in her weakened condition seemed quite a feat. She looked into my eyes, wrapped her powerful legs around me as I put my hands under her fabulous bottom, and lifted herself, my arms and cock and the grip of her legs the only things keeping her in place. I walked her to my bedroom. She wasn't light by any means, if I had to guess it would be that she weighed about 160 lbs, but I was young and strong, too, and managed it without much difficulty.

"You're incredibly flexible," I said.

Nia's eyes were in mine, still half-closed, her breath calming but her body still trembling. "I'll show you later, when I work out. I'll use your weights and run through some forms. You're going to need more and different weights ... I've seen what you have and while it'll be OK for today, if you want to keep serving me you're going to need a better home gym. I'll send someone over this week to do some work. Marc, I'm thinking about moving in with you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She was starting a slow rippling around me again, undulating her belly and breasts against me as I held her up, walking with her.

"Yes Nia, I would like that very much. I would like that more than anything else in the world."

"More than if Chloe moved in?"

"I would love it if Chloe moved in, too."

"Hmmmm. You already have a king-sized bed, that's a good start. Now back up and let yourself sink onto it. I'll stay on top. Chloe, straddle Marc's mouth and face me. Wriggle yourself further onto him so his mouth and nose are covered with your pretty pink pussy. I want it to be difficult for him to breathe. Go ahead, don't be shy, and don't let him make you come. Marc, be very gentle with her right now, her clit is probably touching some part of you and she's very aroused. I like that and I want her to stay that way, but she may not come, do you understand?"

"Uph Nnn," I mumbled, my mouth and nose full of beautiful Chloe.

Nia took Chloe's chin in her hands, their eyes in each other's. "Chloe, would you like to move in with Marc, and with me if tomorrow morning I still want to move in with him? I would bring most of my stuff here by next weekend."

Chloe flushed, her breath coming fast. "Yes, Mistress, I would like that more than anything."

"Good girl. You'll stay with us tonight and tomorrow morning. When I leave after breakfast, you will make arrangements to move in. We'll share this bed for now, but I want to make some changes to this place, or else have Marc move into a more suitable house."

Chloe was squirming on me in a way I couldn't miss. I backed off.

"Good boy, Marc, you noticed. Chloe, I'm very happy with how you've progressed since you committed yourself to learn from me. I'm ready to promote you to level 2, and if you agree you can move in. Would you like that?""

Once again I realized this was an unfair question ... Chloe was hovering close to the edge of another orgasm. An orgasm I was causing even though I was trying hard not to.

"Oh god yes, I would like that very much, Mistress."

"Good girl. The first thing I want you to do is stop saying 'God'. That's very distracting for me, and even a bit disturbing. Can you do that?"

"I'll try, Mistress."

"Good girl. Try very hard. Chloe, I need you to take much longer to get to orgasm. I know you haven't had many before but I want Marc to have to work harder at it ... right now I think you would go off in just a few seconds, and I want you to feel more pleasure than that. Will you agree to let us try something to help you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you have any suggestions?"

"The hairbrush again, maybe?"

"I think that's an excellent idea, Chloe, and I'm very glad you want that. Marc, you'll have to hurt her a bit ... I don't want her going off like a rocket the way I did from your hands a few minutes ago. You can save that for when she's ready."

"Uph Nnn," I said.

"Good boy. Chloe, come here before we get up ... I want you to learn how to kiss a woman. It'll work on a male, too, with small differences and you'll try out what you learn on Marc later. Pucker up into soft, pillowy lips and draw me in with your eyes. Make me feel how much you want this, like my lips are being welcomed into softness and comfort, like a loving full-body hug, like there's nothing in the world you'd rather do than kiss me right now. Keep your tongue to yourself, just be in the moment, taking your time, feeling what my lips are doing and giving it back."

Chloe was squirming and I backed off again.

"That's very good, Chloe. You're doing very well. Trust yourself like you're that supermodel everyone wants to see rock their world, because, Chloe, you can absolutely rock anyone's world, never doubt that. Kiss me again. Try anything you think might be good, but don't try too hard ... it's not a contest, it's a loving, welcoming embrace. Lick, nibble, let yourself separate and look into my eyes, then back in again. Suck my lips, just a little, a gentle tug. Kiss my neck. I've seen how much you wanted Marc to do that when you've been in his arms, and I saw how much you liked it when he finally did. Be creative, be yourself, be the loving guide you know you want to be ... kissing can be extremely sensual, if you're really good or your partner is trained well enough you can make him or her orgasm from just a kiss, or orgasm much harder if you're doing something else at the time. Then, and only then, let your tongue find its way into my mouth. Tease, penetrate, explore ..."

Chloe was squirming, much more this time. I was barely doing a thing to her.

"Marc," Nia said. "Did that just happen all on its own? Are you doing anything to her?"

"Nph Nnn," I said.

"Good girl, you're feeling exactly what you should be. Now get up off Marc, take my face in your hands, and kiss me like pleasing me is the most important thing in the world to you. Do your best."

I sucked in deep breaths. I'd been able to breathe with Chloe's beautiful pussy on my nose and mouth, but only just. Now I was treated to Chloe's lovely peach-pink bottom, so different from Nia's but so damn sexy in its own way, so beautifully curved, knowing that she was now deep-kissing Nia while my steel-hard cock was still embedded, captured, in Nia's incredible pussy.

Chloe and Nia separated, both of them breathing hard.

"Good, Chloe, that was really good, you're amazing, you know that? A natural, a force of nature. I think you're ready to make me come, applying everything you just learned from tantalizing my mouth to teasing my aching wet pussy."

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers
12