Senioritis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nia adjusted her position above me, went from sitting on me to having her feet down on either side of me. Then she squatted, her incredible pussy gripping me tight until my butt actually rose from the bed, my cock feeling like it was going to be pulled away from my body. Then she let go and I fell back.

"Marc, you're going to give Chloe a full-body massage while she learns to please me in a much more intimate way. I will instruct her fully while you excite her so much that eventually she comes just from the massage. You will make sure that happens while you're massaging her bare feet, removing her socks just before you begin working on them, just as you did to me except with Chloe you may also use your mouth, showing her your devotion, but you may not touch her clitoris. You'll do that later, just the way you did with me. Work around her skirt. If she gets too close before you're done with her feet, use the hairbrush. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Nia," I said.

"Good. Get up and roll over. Begin."

I collected the massage oil and warmed it in my hands. Chloe still wore her red demi-bra and short skirt, without panties. I laved her shoulders, her wings, her lower back, her slender waist and tantalizing hips, her sacrum, her delightful ass. I moved my hands, up and down, lovin', touchin', squeezin'.

Chloe's head raised from Nia's pussy. "Oh my ... oh Marc, that feels so good, oh my ... ohh ... ohhHH ... I'm going to come!"

I stopped, removed my hands from her, leaned forward to whisper softly into Chloe's ear. "Relax, Miss Chloe, let this pass over you, save yourself for later, save yourself for my cock, for Nia's cock. It'll be so much better for you, for ... us if you do."

Chloe was making a little humming sound, a sound of quiet desperation, like keening for a little death. It went on for half a minute before she resumed ministering to Nia's hungry pussy. Nia's moved Chloe's head to where she wanted more attention, whispered "right there, Chloe, lick up, your tongue flattened, lick up like you felt Marc lick you earlier ..."

Chloe tensed. I had barely begun touching her again and pulled my hands away.

"Oh my ... oh my ... oh my god!"

I brought Nia's hairbrush down hard onto Chloe's beautiful ass. She bucked and squealed. Then again on her other cheek. I was so damned hard.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck you Marc, oh that stings ..." Chloe was dripping tears onto Nia's belly.

"Are you sure you want to keep doing this, Miss Chloe?" I whispered.

"Oh fuck yes, yes this is exactly what I want, this is so good, you're so good, oh fuck that hurts."

"Do we need a safe word?" I asked.

"What's that?" Chloe said.

Nia answered. "A safe word is a word you speak, or a gesture you make that means stop, even if you say a lot of other words that mean stop but you don't actually want it to stop. Marc was a very good boy for stopping when you said 'fuck you' to him because neither of us wants to be doing something you truly don't want, which is why people use safe words. There are usually two, one that means 'stop right now' and the other meaning 'keep doing what you're doing but not quite so intensely'. Often these words are 'red' and 'yellow', like traffic signals, which are easy for most people to remember. When I've done this with my girls I've told them that using a safe word means they don't get to orgasm that session, but I'm not going to do that to you, at least not at level 2. Marc has never used his safe words."

"I can use 'yellow' but I don't like 'red' because that's the color of my outfit and my nail polish, and I know Marc likes it on me and I want him to like it even more. I'll use my fuckhead ex-boyfriend's name instead if that's OK: 'Robert' even though everyone called him Bobby, because that's a word I never want to speak again."

"You are a very naughty girl, Chloe," Nia said.

I was gently brushing fingertips over Chloe's lovely bottom where I'd just smacked it with Nia's hairbrush, gradually increasing the pressure there and nearby, trying to soothe the sting, to spread it out, replacing it with something more calming and pleasurable. Chloe shivered a little, even as she resumed focus on pleasing Nia.

"That's it, Chloe, just gentle kisses and licks and laps at first. Use your hands on my bottom, tease me with your beautiful nails there ... if you don't already know it, those beautiful hands and fingers and nails of yours can cause so much pleasure, or even just suggest it in anyone you want, like Marc. I can hardly wait to see you tease his cock with them, and I'll bet he can't either. Isn't that right, Marc?"

I gulped. "Yes Nia, that would be like another fantasy come true."

"Don't be shy about using those nails on my bottom now, Chloe, as you lose yourself in my pussy. I like it when you lick up the side, several times on one side and then the other, teasing me just inside my outer lips, and then just a little pucker from your beautiful red lips as you kiss and suckle my clit, oh ... ohhHH ... oh that's nice Chloe, you're doing so well."

Chloe's arousal had dropped quite a bit since I'd spanked her with Nia's hairbrush, but I could feel it returning. I was still gently stroking her lovely bottom but I was also working her upper thighs as they flowed into it, tracing fingertips down past her knees and over her shapely calves to her ankles, then back up, almost tickling her. She moaned, spreading her legs wider, even as she continued working on Nia.

"She likes that, Marc," Nia said. "You must be doing well down there, and she is definitely doing well up here."

I moved my hands under Chloe's upper legs, squeezing each with two hands as I moved gently downwards, stroking slowly with my oiled hands, letting delicious friction do its magic, one leg after the other, then more firmly, squeezing the quadriceps of her smooth, slender legs all the way down to her knees. She moaned again, but this seemed more like a massage response rather than sexual, which is probably what Nia was hoping for, though of course I had mixed feelings.

"That's it, Chloe, as I get more excited you can feel my pussy heating. Move one of your beautiful hands to me and put two fingers in, let them explore. Careful with your nails, they may not be very long though I bet you'll grow them longer soon to tantalize Marc, but they can be uncomfortable inside a woman unless you're very careful. Move those fingers inside and feel around, find that rough patch 2 or 3 inches in ... ahhh, yes, that's it beautiful Chloe, that's my g-spot that Marc made so happy a few minutes ago just as he will make yours so happy soon, stroke it with those two fingers, pressing gently as you curl those fingers, kissing and licking me, and ... ohhhh Chloe, Chloe, that's so good sweet Chloe, I'm getting very wet now, can you feel it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Chloe whispered.

"I'm going to come if you keep doing that, sweet Chloe, but I want you to do something Marc also did, I want you to start kissing and licking my clit. Mine is thick and long, almost like a tiny cock, and it behaves a little like a cock, too ... when it's this aroused you can be rougher, pressing into it with your tongue, nice and broad and flat, teasing it, pulsing your tongue, kissing ... ohhhHHH ... sweet Chloe, that's so good."

I'd been stroking Chloe's knees, which she seemed to enjoy, then moved my focus to her willowy calves, pressing gently into the muscle, making a fist and pushing up toward her knee, then squeezing the muscle from the sides, two hands on each calf, squeezing, fisting, then the other calf. She was wriggling in pleasure, even as the pressure of my fists against her sensitive muscle was a little uncomfortable, her sounds from Nia's pussy echoing Nia's own. My hands moved down to Chloe's ankles.

"I'm at her feet, Nia," I said.

"Good boy. Chloe, You're going to roll over and I'm going to straddle your face. You're going to keep doing what you're doing, it's so good, my sweet Chloe, and Marc is going to start working on your beautiful feet while you continue what you're doing until we both orgasm. Marc will make sure our orgasms are simultaneous."

We changed positions. With Nia mounting Chloe's chin, I had the rest of Chloe's lovely slender body to myself and I started high, in fact I started at Nia's strong shoulders, down her back, pushing into her sacrum, clutching and squeezing her fabulous ass, then circling Chloe's shapely breasts, staying away from her sensitive nipples, down her taut soft belly, flowing feminine hips, tracing lightly down her willowy legs. I kissed my way over her knees, shins, ankles, then took one of her slender feet in my hands, tracing fingertips under and over it to her toes, then reached under the elastic at the top of her cute ankle sock and slid it slowly down, as reverently as I'd removed her panties, kissing and touching the tip of my tongue to her flesh as it was exposed. She shivered.

"Red toenail polish, Miss Chloe," I said. "I love it on you, it's so sexy, seeing it on you makes me so aroused, just the way you want me, like I could come just from kissing and massaging your feet."

"That's it, sweet Chloe," Nia said. "Just like that, ohhhhHHHH yes, just like that. I'm getting very close, too close, feel how my body is moving and breathing right now, I want you to back off and edge me, let me cool down a little. It'll be so much better if you make me wait. You're in control right now, right there while you're lying down under me, when you edge me like that you control my sexual response just as I'm physically dominating you just as any woman can control any male or any other woman through pleasure and pain and skill and confidence and experience and force of will. You'll learn to do all of that, and just thinking about it makes me even wetter."

I worked Chloe's foot just as I had Nia's, starting at the juncture between arch and ball. Chloe was much more sensitive and tender so I couldn't be as rough - she'd obviously spent less time barefoot than Nia - but that sensitivity would make her even easier to stimulate. I worked the ball of her beautiful graceful foot, her heel, her ankle, rotating it, squeezed her Achilles tendon up and down, which made her moan, then stretched her toes back and then forward, squeezing and stroking the top and bottom of her foot from each stretch, and finally kissed each of her toes in turn, biggest to smallest, squeezing them from the top and bottom and then from the sides as I twisted them a little, then finally drawing each one all the way into my mouth and sucking while I worked it with my tongue. She groaned and writhed. I kissed each one gently again. I could tell she was at her edge.

"Keep going, Chloe," Nia said. "Don't let what Marc is doing distract you from your very important job, which is fucking my pussy with your beautiful hands and mouth."

"Second foot, Nia," I said. "I'll make her come soon."

"Chloe, I want you to bring me close to the edge and keep me there," Nia said. "Back off when I'm about to come, you're doing so well, I'll help you know when that is, but don't let me cool off, I want to stay close, and then as you feel your own orgasm from what Marc is doing approach, I want you to push me over the edge, using your beautiful fingers on my g-spot and your tongue on my clit."

"Yes, Mistress," Chloe gasped.

It seemed to go so slowly, like it was in slow motion. I removed Chloe's other sock and massaged this foot just as I had the other, except this time I reached up with one hand every half minute or so and flicked my finger at another part of her body. Her calf, her hamstring, her lovely smooth bottom, not hard, just enough to give a little extra jolt to an unexpected place. She wriggled more under my hands each time, her breath coming shorter until I could tell she was very near her edge. I'd squeezed and pressed and suckled each of her toes to increasing mews of pleasure and now was ready to push her over the edge whenever Nia was ready.

"That's it, Chloe, ohhhhhHHHHH that's so good, oh sweet Chloe that's so good, ohhhhhhHHHHHH I'm going to come, oh Chloe, make me come, make me ... ohhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH*CHLOE!!*"

All it took to push Chloe over the edge was a slap to her bottom as I squeezed her pinky toe. She went over much harder than Nia had from her own foot massage earlier, both women now gasping and whimpering together, though Chloe came down much more quickly than Nia. It took a few minutes for their breathing to get mostly back to normal. Chloe moved up Nia's body until they were holding each other, their hands stroking gently.

Nia said "Such a good girl and boy, so good. Marc, fetch another towel, I'm afraid the other one is soaked." I rose and staggered into my suite bathroom. Nia and Chloe were both still lying down, kissing tenderly as they stroked each other's hair, a sight to behold as I rejoined them, a sight to launch a thousand pornos, the best ever made, but I was the only one blessed to witness it.

"I would really love to spoon you right now," I said. "I cannot believe what a beautiful sight you are, sprawled out on my bed like this."

"Sorry, Marc, this is just for us women. Boys can wait."

Chloe giggled. "He's certainly waited a long time," she said, then Nia giggled, too, and my cock just surged.

"Chloe, let's get you to the couch," Nia said, then took a deep breath. "You, and Marc too, you really earned this, and you deserve to have your minds blown. Marc, I'm going to swap your buttplug for something different. Instead of just taking up space, this one is a prostate stimulator, designed to give you the same kind of full-body orgasm you gave me and that you'll be giving Chloe now. Have you ever used one?"

"No one ever put anything up my butt before you, Nia," I said.

"Good, another first. Stand at attention and help Chloe up."

I did, then extended a hand to Nia, too, and she took it, allowing me to help lift her up and continuing into me for a close embrace, my hard cock pressed against her belly, between us.

"I don't know what to make of you, Marc," she whispered. "I should punish you for using your hands, but I have never, ever come like that before, I didn't even know it was possible, and it's all because you disobeyed me. You're making me rethink a lot of things I thought I knew." She put her hands on my cheeks and pulled me in for a deep kiss, a kiss like the one she'd been teaching to Chloe, a kiss of real tenderness and affection.

"I'm only going to direct you this time, sweeties. I've had enough fun for the moment, and now it pleases me to let you have yours."

Next in chapter 10:
Failed | Plans change again. Marc fails.

12