Senioritis Ch. 11

Story Info
Revised | Marc gets hypnotized. He and Chloe do Nia's nails.
7.1k words
4.78
5.1k
3

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

11. Revised

Nia released my cock and I sank the rest of the way into Chloe. We stayed that way for a minute, me shrinking inside her, our breathing slowing, but not our tears.

"Marc, follow me into the bedroom," Nia said, and my body responded without thought. I felt like a failure ... I'd wanted so much to give Chloe something wonderful. Nia wouldn't meet Chloe's eyes.

"Lie down on the bed," Nia said. "Face up." I did, moving more slowly than usual. She plugged something into the wall behind my nightstand. A red dot appeared on my bedroom ceiling, some kind of laser. She had a little remote for it and laid it near my head. Then she walked to the foot of my bed and slithered her body over mine, my spent cock between her fabulous breasts, sliding slowly over my groin. I stirred, of course.

"That's my good boy, responding to my wishes so well, the way you know you need to," she said, her smile seeming less assured than usual, then climbed higher up my body, her thick hard nipples tracing the way over my shoulders, my face engulfed between her firm soft breasts as she paused to compress them around my cheeks, then rose farther until her fragrant pussy reached my chin. I couldn't help but stare. The corners of her lips turned up as she sat on my neck. "I'm going to hypnotize you," she said, "implanting triggers and compulsions as I overwhelm you with pleasure, and you will be powerless to resist any of it. Do you understand, boy?"

"I understand," I whispered. Chloe had come in and was watching, forlorn, from a chair.

Nia's hips thrust forward, fitting herself against my mouth, moving one hand to pinch my nostrils closed, the other behind, capturing my balls and mostly flaccid cock.

"I possess you," Nia said. "You are mine to do with as I please, how I please, when I please. You have no choice in the matter, no free will. My will is your wish, my wish is your command. Your only thoughts are my thoughts, your only purpose is to live your life however it pleases me. Watch that red dot on the ceiling as you please me with your mouth, just as my body dominates yours. Don't struggle." Her pussy engulfed me. I couldn't breathe.

"I don't ..." I gasped into her.

"Shush," she said. "Enjoy."

I tried. I'd mostly filled my lungs and lasted half a minute before my vision dimmed and my lips and tongue stopped moving in a coherent way. She'd told me not to struggle, a tall order when you can't breathe. She'd also been squeezing my balls rather strongly, alternating with light strokes of my hardening cock. I begin to slide into mindlessness just as the lack of oxygen had its inevitable effect.

Nia sat up higher on my chest, fingers on my clavicle, allowing me to breathe before I could pass out.

"Keep your eyes on the ceiling," Nia said. "Keep watching the red dot, it's the only thing in the world you need to see right now."

I was woozy, but I tried. The dot began blinking every few seconds.

"You're already most of the way to trance now. You feel broken by what I took from you and Chloe, and you know you can't fight the feelings I give you. Resisting me is pointless, I will break you no matter what you do, but right now I only want your body to relax, to let go, to sink, your mind open to my thoughts, my intentions, my suggestions. You are powerless to resist me and you know that, don't you Marc?"

"Yes Nia," I said softly. My eyes were losing focus.

"You should know that I'm very pleased with you for coming on my command. You were helpless to do anything else. You might not know it yet, but your old way of thinking is something you don't need anymore, outdated and unnecessary, and I'm going to help you change those old ways into something better, infinitely more pleasing, until you become the man you need to be, for me and for Chloe and for every other woman. Coming on my command is very important to your success, surrendering to my will when you didn't think you wanted to. I'm going to help you become the right kind of man now, a man who submits any time I want until your desires are tied inextricably to mine, living for my pleasure and discovering that my approval makes you happier than you've ever felt before. Let yourself feel a rush of pleasure from my words now, as I tell you what a good boy you were, how pleased I am with you. Enjoy my satisfaction."

I groaned, somehow feeling a warm thrill at her praise. It was becoming hard to follow her words in this confusion of emotions rubbed raw, thoughts and desires flying every which way, sensations that made me want to stop thinking and stop feeling conflicted and just be, to let her give me what she wanted. One of her hands was still lightly stroking and squeezing me.

"Don't let your eyes close. I want you to focus on that flashing red dot, and because it's what I want, you will do it. When it's finally time to close your eyes, when you can't hold them open any longer, you will sink deep into trance, and I want you to fight that as long as you can. You have a strong will, boy, a strong sense of self, no one else has ever fought me so well and I admire that, but you know it's hopeless, that as strong as you are, I'm much stronger, in body and especially in will. I want you to resist as hard as you can, to know what it feels like to try your best and fail against your Mistress, your Goddess, your Domina, you love me and everything I do to you, and you know that. You're my helpless plaything, my toy, my slave, are you not?"

I exhaled. I did feel helpless, and didn't want to fight. "Yes, Nia."

"I broke you with Chloe, when I made you come in her before you could make her come the way you wanted, didn't I?"

I exhaled again, feeling my eyes begin to water. "I don't know, Nia," I said, "but I feel like I failed Chloe, like I failed myself, like I failed ... you."

"I made you fail, didn't I?"

"Yes, Nia."

"You will always fail when you fight me. You know that, don't you?"

I exhaled. "I don't know."

"Chloe, stroke this cock for me, please. He's halfway in a trance already but he needs to be more suggestible, and having that cock controlled by women, especially women he feels close to like you and me, is what he needs most. Don't let him come, just keep him very excited."

"Yes Mistress," I heard Chloe say, her voice low and sad. She walked over and I felt her cool fingers on me.

"I'm sorry for doing that to you, dear Chloe, I truly am. I know how much you wanted it, and I promise it will happen when the time is right, as often as you want, but Marc needed to be denied, to know his wishes are secondary to a dominant woman's. He's still fighting me, even when he says all the right things. In a hypnotic trance, I can reach his subconscious directly, and with your help he will get there. Have you ever granted a hand job before?"

"Not really, Mistress."

"I'm going to teach you how to give a really good one now, so good that Marc loses his mind to pleasure and desire and will agree to anything you want if only you don't stop. Pay attention to the head, especially the underside close to his slit. That's the frenulum and it's very sensitive, very responsive. Rotate both your thumbs on it, alternating gently. Squeeze a little with your lovely fingers. Form a ring with one hand and squeeze harder, running that ring very slowly up and down the shaft. Try twisting a little as you do. Squeeze hardest at the root, where it's biggest. When you reach the head, the glans, make sure you squeeze into its bottom edge as you pop your ring off, then watch that frustrated cock spasm and bounce. We want that cock frustrated. It's your cock now, to use however you wish. To use it to use him however you wish. Flick your fingers at it a little, even slap it. He likes that. Tease his balls gently while you keep that ring tight around the base, your other thumb caressing the frenulum or circling the head. Run the tip of one finger with its pretty red nail up the shaft, teasing more. Run two fingers down again, the shaft between them, very lightly. Tickle with your fingertips, so gently. Then spit into your hands for lube, rub that spit into the shaft and use your palms, pulling up from the root and twisting. Twist your palm on the head while your fingers tease the shaft or squeeze the base. Don't forget his balls."

I heard Chloe moan and knew she'd reached into herself. I guess she was wet.

"That's good, too, my dear Chloe, maybe better in some ways, but humiliating Marc is important, and for that, your spit is best. Don't take him into your mouth at all, save that for another lesson, but if you absolutely must, you may tease, just a little, with the tip of your tongue."

I moaned, too.

"Marc, keep your eyes open and focused on that blinking red light, feel the weight of my body pressing you down into the bed with me above you, where I belong. You're feeling so calm, so controlled, so aroused, so ready to hear my voice echoing inside you, listening carefully and learning from me even as you experience so much pleasure. So ready to obey, to give yourself to my control, and to Chloe's. You won't have to worry, you won't have to think, just let all your concerns fall away as two powerful, dominant women take such good care of you, the way you know we can. You can feel it happening now and you know how good it'll be. Notice how that light is blinking in time with your breath, how you're inhaling every time that light blinks and how Chloe is doing the exactly the same thing, breathing with you the way you wanted, your bodies becoming one, breathing along with that blinking light. Then imagine Chloe's chest expanding and contracting with each breath, her breasts rising and falling, her beautiful breasts that you love so much. All of that is happening right now, behind me where you don't get to see. How you long to nestle into those breasts, to touch them, to submit, to kiss them, to obey, to lick and suck and nibble and tease those pretty pointy puffy erect nipples again, giving a woman such pleasure the way she deserves, every blink of that light reminding you of everything you love so much about her, everything you want to do for her and everything she can do to you, that she's doing to you now. Let your mind slip away, that blinking red light making you think of Chloe's beautiful breasts while she keeps you so aroused, gives you so much pleasure, capturing your attention, capturing ... you."

Nia was quiet for a minute and I became more conscious of my breathing and Chloe's soft breath on my pulsing cock, deep and warm and slow. It felt really good to be breathing with her as she slowly stroked me, like we were physically joined. My body seemed to sense a climax near, throbbing and incredibly hard in Chloe's soft teasing hands, but with no way to get there unless Nia wanted it. "Don't struggle," she'd said, those words now echoing in me.

"Now imagine yourself inside Chloe, pleasing her the way you most want to. Can you do that?"

I groaned. "Yes, Nia." I felt a tear form on my cheek.

"Each time you feel Chloe's pretty red-nailed finger stroke up you will feel your need to submit rise, each time she strokes down your impulse to resist will weaken until everything else melts away. Imagine yourself inside Chloe now, making love to her the way you know you want to, the way you can please her so much, the way I want you to while she looks deep into your eyes, whispering sleepy words, your ears buzzing with delight until you can't look away, just as you will soon be unable to look away from that blinking red light on the ceiling no matter how hard you try. Imagine beautiful Chloe sliding you deep inside herself, riding you so slowly as you slide down deeper into beautiful trance, deeper and deeper inside her, deeper and deeper into trance. It feels so good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Nia," I said, and now I was whimpering, my cock straining from Chloe's increasingly skilled ministrations, my hips wanting to thrust.

"Everything Chloe is making you feel is because you're inside her, she's captured you and your thoughts and your will, and her tight sweet pink pussy can do everything you're feeling right now and so much more, just as I can, and you will be helpless to her just as you are to me. Would you like that? Keep your eyes open and focused on the blinking red light. You're sliding so deep into trance now, aren't you?"

"Yes Nia," I said, and now my whimpers were getting desperate. It was becoming very difficult to keep my eyes open, I just wanted to surrender to this pleasure, this bliss, it felt that good. The blinks seemed to be slowing.

"Your eyes want to close so very much, don't they Marc? It feels so good, what you're feeling right now, not having to think, sliding into Chloe's trance, how much you're enjoying this feeling with no need to think, no need to choose, just listening and feeling, feeling what I want you to feel, that moment you fall coming closer, knowing that's exactly what you want, to obey my words, to obey Chloe's hands and breath and beautiful breasts, to obey my thoughts until yours are quiet, completely quiet, just feeling, listening to my voice and obeying, seeing that hypnotic red light blink like Chloe's soft breath, obeying Chloe's lovely breasts, your eyes want to close but you need to keep fighting because that's what I command and you want so much to obey my commands, and when your eyes finally do close, when you finally lose this fight as you know you will, you will slip so deep into trance for Chloe, and for me. I'm enjoying seeing you slip away to my control, so much, and it will be the best thing you've ever felt, so relaxing, so ..."

My eyes closed. I could hear her speaking but I couldn't make sense of the words, and didn't want to. I just floated, floated in her trance, and it felt so good.

I heard Nia's voice, Chloe repeating the words sometimes, other times my own voice, agreeing.

"Two. Feel yourself start to wake
"Three. Become more aware of your surroundings, your eyes still closed
"Four. Almost ready to open your eyes again, feeling so good
"Five. Awake and aware now, feeling so rested and relaxed, ready for whatever we want next."

Nia snapped her fingers and my eyes opened.

"How do you feel?" She asked. Her eyes were deep in mine, and I could not look away.

"I feel good, like I just had a very nice nap." It wasn't what I'd wanted to say, but it felt good to say it.

"I'm so glad, that's exactly what I want you to feel." She lowered her hand to my cheek. "Sleep, slave Marc," she said, snapped her fingers, and except that it happened several times more, I don't remember anything else.

* * *

The next time I came to my senses it was to another fingersnap, and I found myself with my tongue in Chloe's butt with her wriggling and moaning in pleasure above me, her hard nipples on my belly, her hands clutching my cock -- her cock! -- like the horn of a saddle, like she would fall from above me if she let go.

"You may come now, beautiful Chloe," Nia said, and Chloe groaned. I felt tremors through her whole body, and they went on for a while.

"See how nice that can be?" Nia asked.

"Oh my G ... Oh Mistress, I can't believe that just happened, I can't believe how good that felt."

I continued very gently tracing around the rim of her rosebud with my tongue, and Chloe shivered.

"That's enough, Marc, you did very well and I'm pleased with you. Good boy."

I felt a wave of pleasure flow up and down my body from my toes to my scalp and then all the way back down. I felt Chloe's thighs tighten, squeezing me into her.

"How does that make you feel, Marc?" Nia asked.

"It reminds me to enjoy Chloe's power," I said without thinking.

Chloe squeezed me harder, then released and crept up my body, dragging herself over my mouth and nose. Her lovely pussy, her belly and navel, her breastbone, her nipples tracing their way past, detouring to my mouth for a gentle kiss and suckle, until finally her neck and chin and mouth, kissing me upside down just as I'd kissed every part of her on its way up. I found myself looking deep into her eyes, unable to look away.

"I love you, Marc," she whispered like she was telling me a secret.

"I love you, Chloe," I said, my voice even softer, like I was keeping her secret.

"Very sweet, you two," Nia said. "Now let's cuddle."

I was lying in my bed between the only women in the world I'd ever loved, both with a leg hooked over one of mine and a hand on my chest, Nia's on top of Chloe's. It was really nice, though it also felt like their positions were possessive, which I was OK with -- I belonged to both in their own ways, feeling warm and cared for and very very happy. It seemed like there was something I should be unhappy about but I couldn't remember what it was and didn't want to try. Then I fell asleep.

* * *

Nia woke and began moving her hand on my chest, which woke me, too. "I like this," she said, tracing curlicues. Chloe stirred a moment later. "Marc, I want you to do my nails, it's been too long. Chloe, I want you to show him how. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Nia," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Chloe said.

"Good girl. Good boy." I shivered in pleasure to hear her say it. "You'll do my nails, we'll shave, then we'll go out to dinner. Marc, go into the bathroom and fetch my nail polish." I brought back her makeup bag, which had her polish and other accessories in it.

Nia slapped me across the face. "The polish, I said."

Chloe gasped.

"Thank you, Nia," I said. "I thought you might need the nail polish remover and maybe the rest of your stuff."

"You're absolutely right, Marc. I will need that, and it was very thoughtful of you to bring it." She took my face in her hands, firmly. "But I asked you to bring the nail polish, not anything else, which means you disobeyed, and now you're arguing about it. It was another test and you failed. So now you're being punished." She squeezed my face harder and spit into it. "Don't wipe it off," she said. "Let it remind you of your failure. Let it remind you to do better next time." I heard a little moan from Chloe, as if she were in pain.

Nia's nail polish was purple. On her fingernails it was mostly worn away, just an irregular splotch in the center of each nail, while on her toenails it was better but still tired. She held out a bottle of nail polish remover to me.

"You shouldn't use that," Chloe told her. "It's acetone, which is toxic and drying. My salon uses something healthier, something that won't dry out your nails or your skin. It's a cream."

"Do you have any?"

Chloe grinned, kissed me, just a peck in a place Nia hadn't spit, bounced up from the bed, and ran to the other room. She returned with a tube of cream, wiggling it at Nia between her fingers.

"Show him how," Nia said.

"Dining room table," Chloe said, and we followed her there, Nia brought all of her polishes and implements while Chloe brought her purse, which contained more. Chloe laid everything out. She still wore her quarter-cup bra and short skirt, while Nia's tiny bikini bottom was back on, as well as one of my shirts, just two buttons in the middle fastened, showing plenty of herself above and below. Except for a buttplug, I was naked.

Chloe spread a dollop of cream on one of Nia's fingernails, showing me how, then I did each of the others while Chloe very gently stroked my cock, keeping me hard, which was less distracting than it could've been ... for some reason it seemed to enhance my focus. It took 5 minutes for Chloe's goop to do its thing. Nia had me get under the table and kiss and tongue and suck each of her toes while we waited.

"What you're doing right now is calledshrimping," Nia said. "It feels so good to care for a woman this way, doesn't it? You may nod this time, I don't want my toe to leave your tongue."

"Umm hmm," I said, nodding.

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers
12