All Comments on 'Senioritis Ch. 11'

by MetaBob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get a pet instead

What’s the point of brainwashing and turning Marc into a lobotomized poodle? He already was going to do pretty much everything that Nia wanted, now he is just a mindless drone.... and besides, how many 18 year olds are expert in BDSM and hypnosis...

MetaBobMetaBobabout 4 years agoAuthor
Nia's a bit conflicted about this, herself

Her internal conflict will intensify in the next chapter, then get harsher. She has good reasons for her actions, only hinted at so far, feeling threatened by fears and her reactions to them, and at 19 years old doesn't have perspective to know what she has, but power to do whatever she wants. In the next book we'll get a breather from Nia while seeing what impact her actions have had on Marc, Chloe, and others. Then Nia will have decisions to make.

AgielAgielalmost 2 years ago

I’M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO GIVE UP. I got through the first eight chapters but it’s become a struggle and I simply can’t force myself to go on. It’s a pity because I liked the characters and the plot but I think, just my opinion of course, it would be better if every two chapters were combined and ruthlessly edited to cut out all the chaff. Everything seems to move so slowly.

###

I won’t be voting because I simply can’t bring myself to give a 5 and I won’t give it a 4. Anything below a 4 would be totally unjustified.

MetaBobMetaBobalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you got that far. No need to apologize; not everything is for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous