Seniors Center

Story Info
Wife helps out at senior center.
1k words
4.32
38.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Lynn, always looking to help out the community, volunteers at the senior center twice a week. She used to go once every couple of weeks but she tells me she enjoyed giving her time so much she's increased her visits.

At 45, she's what some younger guys would call a MILF and I'd have to agree. Five foot five, 130 lbs, 36B and 28 inch waist. Shoulder length brunette hair and a smile that just doesn't quit.

She came home from the center yesterday and tells me she thinks one of the old guys, Henry, was rubbing his cock through his pants while watching her.

"Didn't you offer to help?" I joked.

"No but I did think about it!" she replied. "He's a handsome son of a gun!"

"Maybe next time," I suggested, winking.

=======

Lynn arrived at the center at about 11:30 two days later. She was just settling in the kitchen, setting up lunch, when her cell buzzed.

"Hi Lynn," the text read. "I can't help out today. Sick kid at home!"

"No worries," Lynne replied.

Lynn managed to set up and serve lunch alone. After almost everyone had left at 2:00, she was left to clean up.

She noticed Henry sitting at his table after "the boys" had left. He was a handsome fella. Just over 60, clean shaven, silver hair and in good shape physically.

"You're alone today?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, Kelly has a sick kid at home," she replied.

"Can I help?" he asked.

"You don't have to do that Henry," she said.

"Nonsense!" he said. "Least I can do."

Henry got up and helped clear the tables. The two of them brought the dishes into the kitchen and Lynn started to load the dishwasher.

Henry took the opportunity to peer down her top as she bent over. Her ample boobs were spilling out over her bra. Henry was feeling that stirring sensation.

Lynn continued to clean up with Henry's help. Putting garbage away, wiping down the counters and tables. Lynn was reaching to put a couple of things away. Her top pulled up in the back and the top of her thong was much exposed from the top of her slacks. Henry noticed and he felt his cock grow.

Within 30 minutes the place was clean and the dishwasher had finished its cycle.

"Do we unload this?" Henry asked.

"Yes," said Lynn. "I'll help you."

Lynn thought about what her husband said earlier this week. "Didn't you offer to help?" he joked, when she told him she thought Henry was rubbing his cock while watching her.

"Maybe now is that time," she thought.

She adjusted her top so it was hanging lower in front than intended. She bent over the dishes in the bottom rack and gave Henry a glorious view of her breasts. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Henry's hand graze his crotch through his pants. She fiddled with the dishes to give Henry a longer look. Henry grabbed his cock through his pants.

"Henry," she started.

Henry jumped a little, thinking he was caught.

"What?" he said, startled.

"Can you put these up on the third shelf? I can't reach."

"Sure," Henry said.

Henry walked around behind her and put the glasses away.

She backed away from the dishwasher while he did that. With his back turned, Lynn reached behind her and undid her bra, letting the "girls" loose. She moved quickly too stuff the bra in her bag on the counter before Henry was done.

Henry finished putting the glasses away and stood by the dishwasher, waiting for further instructions.

Lynn adjusted her top and bent over again. This time her naked boobs were in full view and her nipples were very hard. She heard Henry gasp a little so she knew he had gotten the full view.

When she stood up and looked at Henry, it was very evident he was aroused. His cock was tenting his pants and there was no way to hide it.

"Sorry Lynn," Henry said when he saw Lynn gazing at the bulge.

"That's okay Henry," she said. "I'm glad I have that effect on men," she added smiling.

Henry was silent.

"Was it these that turned you on?" Lynn asked, pulling her top up to expose her bare breasts.

Henry just nodded, now adjusting his cock in his pants.

"Why don't you take it out Henry. I won't mind watching you," she said.

Henry was about to answer but she cut him off.

"Wait. Let me take it out for you," she added.

She walked over to Henry and he leaned back against the counter. She stood in front of him, looking in his eyes as she pulled down his zipper. She reached in the open zipper, pushed his boxers down in front and pulled out his hard cock. She slid her hand up and down the wet shaft slowly.

"Does that help Henry?" she cooed.

"God yes," he replied.

She continued to stroke Henry's cock as she undid his belt and button. She pulled down his pants and boxers to his ankles and knelt down in front of him.

"I can't let you go home like this Henry," she teased. "What kind of a volunteer would that be?" she added smiling.

She stroked him with her right hand and caressed his balls with the other. His cock grew harder and wetter and his balls were receding upwards as his organs neared.

Lynn couldn't resist a hard cock in front of her face so she took him in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Henry moaned.

"You like that Henry?" Lynn asked taking her mouth off him momentarily.

"God yes," he replied.

She felt the wetness flow between her legs at her boldness of giving Henry a blow job in public area. She sucked and licked him for several minutes, then she stood up and pulled her top over her head.

She knelt back down and let Henry fuck her breasts. She squeezed her tits together and watched Henry's wet cock with its purple head slide easily between them, oozing pre-cum all over them.

"Say when," she said.

"Now!" Henry exclaimed.

Lynn engulfed his engorged cock just in time. A stream of cum pulsed through it, filling her mouth. She expertly held him, sucked him, and swallowed each spurt. She had her hands in the back of his thighs and felt his muscles clench with each pulse.

All she could think about now is how her hubby is going to get fucked like crazy when she got home.