Senpai

Story Info
Take what's yours, but please fill the need.
1k words
4
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers

When you're not here, I do not exist. I don't want to move, I don't want to eat, I don't even want to breathe. I feel like a stone statue until the moment I hear your key fit inside the lock. A rush of energy and excitement fills me like I assume they fill a puppy when they hear their faithful owner has returned to love them and make them feel whole once again.

All I want to do is rush the door, tackle you to the ground and take everything you give that makes me feel like I'm actually alive. Sometimes there's a single look you can give me that makes me shiver inside and out. A hunger, I've learned, for flesh that only I can satisfy and you know I am all too happy to do so. I inwardly moan as you back me up and push me up against the wall, hands tight but gentle on my shoulders as they hold me in place. Your lips quickly find mine, claiming them as your property, though we both know that they, along with the rest of me, have been for a long time. Your grip tightens on my shoulders but it wasn't because you were trying to further your dominance upon me, but because just this simple act was enough to make my knees shake and buckle.

Already my body is begging for yours. I know you can tell, but the chase is half the fun. My kisses are becoming desperate for your attention, something that I know helps fuel the fire. Once you get your fill, you're pulling me from the wall, closer to you, keeping me steady as you lead me backwards to our shared bedroom. With a squeak, I am tossed onto the bed and, with glazed over eyes, I can only stare.

You may think nothing of it, but to me, you're like a god. Your hair, though I often complain, frames you, just long enough to pull when you move the way I like. You're blue gaze is all but icy, the fire melting my body, making it a drooling, quivering mess from the get go. A strong body, strong arms, strong grip - You pull me from my admiring thoughts and back into the present with your weight suddenly atop of me. It's a comfort.

My arms wrap around the back of your neck, our skin touches and again I am ablaze. It's almost too much but there's still so far to go. Once again, your lips are on mine and I easily submit to your hungry needs. Take it from me. It's you're. I'M yours.

My nails dig into your neck slightly as my own needs and hunger grows until I can't stop myself from trying to devour you. I kiss you hard, showing my own desperation once more. I feel you grow, twitch against me and a small wave of pleasure washes over me. All rational thought is gone. There is only you. There is only need.

I tear at your shirt, trying to find a way to the skin underneath without having to sacrifice the contact, the heat built between our lips. You pull back just enough to toss away the unneeded fabric, but even the momentary loss of your lips make me whine with sexual tension.

Again, you're back on me, my hands scratching down the freshly exposed skin, teeth and tongues clashing for the dominance only you can give me. You settle my craving so easily with just a kiss...

Your hand raises my skirt after quickly disposing of the restrictive jeans until it's just the cloth of boxers separating the most desired parts of us. We're thrusting against each other, my needy pleasure already dampening the front of you. Cloth and all, you tease my eager hole with shallow thrusts, just enough to make it known to me that you are indeed ready but you'll wait until it almost consumes me.

Almost there...

My hands push at the hem, trying to move things along. I feel as if I will die if you make me wait any longer. You toy with me a moment longer until you're satisfied. Your game has done it's job. With a quick motion, you've been freed only to feed the beast within me. I can't help it. All it takes is one stroke in and I'm gone.

I scream. I know I should be quiet, but sometimes it just can't be helped. I claw at the sheets, I grip my hair, I try to keep my hands occupied so that I don't hurt you. My body tenses, gripping you over and over. My eyes roll back and shut as your pace just seems to draw out the pleasure my body has been waiting for all day. Another wave, another cry of ecstasy. I feel you speed up. I know you won't last long if I keep pulsing around you. You know I won't, no, CAN'T stop until you do.

I open my eyes and they meet yours. You've been watching me this entire time but I'm too far gone to be embarrassed. There's only one thing on my mind.

'I love you. Oh GOD, I love you. I need you. Take me. Make me yours forever. Fuck! I love you!' It's a mantra in my mind. If I could form words, it would be filling the room. I'll just have to settle on hoping you know from the pure need in my eyes. The way I cling to you, react to you...

Nothing up to this point has fed my desires like just a single touch does from you. I want more.

Another wave, another cry, this time with a shudder from you quickly following. You're holding me tighter and I can feel the completion leaking from you into me, connecting us. I'm still twitching around you, shaking in your arms. When you pull back to look at me, all I can do is smile. Your kisses are now gentle, you're back to your usual self... But I can still feel your dominance leaking from me. Evidence of your love, your commitment. I'll cherish it until the time comes again tomorrow to renew our vow.

Senpai...

Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers