Senpai and Kitten: Diving Deeper

Story Info
Senpai and Kitten explore Domination and Submission.
5.4k words
4.67
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"José Says, remove your clothing."

Jackie and José had decided to start exploring domination and submission. It was something that required trust, so it made sense to ease into it with a game. She was standing at the foot of her bed while he instructed her from his position propped up in bed, already naked. "José Says, grab both breasts and play with your nipples." Jackie followed the instruction, rolling her nipples into stiff peaks, feeling the sensation there somehow mirrored between her thighs. She got so into the pleasure that she missed his next order. "Suck on a nipple." She immediately obeyed, taking her left breast in both hands and pulling it up as she lowered her mouth. José silently took in the show for a few moments before chiding, "José didn't say."

Any mistakes would be penalized. They had selected two punishments beforehand that he could choose between. He could either spank her three times, or stimulate her pussy however he chose for three minutes. The punishment there was that she wouldn't be allowed to orgasm during that time. If she knew she was about to come and didn't warn him in time to back off the stimulation, Jackie would receive the spankings anyway, but harder. He crooked his finger for her to come to him, then he patted his lap. She climbed into the bed and laid on her stomach over his knees. She felt him palm one cheek, smooth his hand over it, then smack it. Hmmm. That hadn't been bad. José added a bit more force to the second swat. Still okay. Fascinated by the resulting juggle and how quickly her pale skin pinkened, José decided to test her limits a bit more. Thwack! "Owww!" Jackie wasn't so sure she liked spanking after all.

Since the punishment was over, she went up on all fours to crawl back to the end of the bed when he stopped her by pressing a hand to the small of her back. She turned to look at him in question. "José Says stroke your clit." Yay! Since it wasn't a penalty, there were no restrictions against coming. Her fingers were coated in her arousal when he commanded, "José Says, stick your fingers in your mouth and taste yourself." Jackie was more tentative in complying this time. She wasn't sure what to expect. In the romances she read, honey and nectar were the most common descriptors used. She cautiously stuck out her tongue and probed the tip of one finger. Huh. Not sweet. She looked for a proper adjective. Tart? That was it. She tasted vaguely like a lime. Not bad, she thought as she sucked in her fingers to completely clean them. She glanced at José, and was caught by how intensely he was watching her mouth. "Suck my dick."

Too caught up in her lust now to think properly, she pounced on her prize immediately. Damn, José was enjoying this, but she HAD made an error. He gave them both a little longer to enjoy the pleasure before grabbing her hair and tugging hard enough to catch her attention. Fuck. Her eyes had just the barest hint of blue left, her pupils blown wide. He wanted nothing more than to bury himself in her damp heat and ride her hard until they both climaxed, but a rule was a rule. "José didn't say." It took her a few minutes to comprehend, then she whimpered. She'd been enjoying her salty treat. Besides, she didn't really want another spanking. But José surprised her. He gripped her hips and guided her where he wanted. When he stopped, she was still on all fours but now above him facing his feet, hands on either side of his calves, ass near his torso. He used his thumbs to pull her lips apart, then flickered his tongue directly over the tip of her clit.

"Hnnn!" was all she could manage before her arms gave out, dropping to her elbows, so intent on what his tongue was doing that there wasn't enough brainpower left to control her body. Surely time would be up soon and the delicious torment would end. But no, José gave one last firm lick before sliding his tongue to her opening, firmed it into a point, then stabbed shallowly into her before delving his tongue deeper and swirling it around her walls before retreating and advancing, fucking her with his tongue. "Please!"

"Please, what?"

"Please, José. Let me...oh god..please let me come!"

"You beg so prettily, but no." She sobbed, her sex so engorged with blood that she throbbed. Time up, José withdrew his tongue, twirling around her entrance one last time. As fun as the game was, he wanted to be done with it and just take her already. But he wondered something. Knowing she would fail, he said, "Fondle my balls." Just as he predicted, her hand molded itself around them. "José didn't say." Not bothering to resettle her over his lap, he brought one hand to rest on her ass while cupping her sex with the other, one finger pressed just on the outside of her entrance. He administered three rapid blows similar in intensity to the one that had hurt her earlier. But her reaction this time was different. Instead of crying out in pain, her body's response was a flood of moisture.

The moment he noticed the extra slickness, he retrieved the condom from the table next to him, rolled it on, then moved onto his knees. He put his hands on her elbows and pushed forward until she rested on her knees and chest, opening her to him. He thrust in to the hilt before immediately pulling completely out, and repeating. Just when he thought he couldn't hold back anymore, he felt her legs start to tremble, then a gush of wetness before she tensed around him. He lasted one more stroke before he came, too, letting his chest rest on her back while they came back down.

*******************************************************

"Are you comfortable?"

Jackie paused, paying close attention to her body. "Yeah, I'm good."

"The restraints aren't too tight?"

She tested them, wriggling her wrists. They restricted movement without abrading her skin or impairing circulation. "No, they're perfect."

"Okay. If you need me to stop, say Cthulhu. If you just need to pause, say Naruto."

Jackie grinned before teasing, "Yes, Sir." She yelped when he slapped her inner thigh in response.

"I don't think that was very sincere. Want to try again?" His voice was stern, but his eyes twinkled in humor.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I will use the safe words if I need to, Sir."

"Very good, pet." José stroked her thigh in approval, soothing the pinkened skin. "Let's begin."

They were trying a new experiment today. Rather than discouraging her from cumming, José would test how often she could. Between getting too sensitive and backing off instinctively, or getting a stiff wrist if she played with herself too long, her personal record was five orgasms in one session. The plan was to get her extra aroused, then stimulate her until she couldn't cum anymore.

Jackie was on her knees near the foot of her bed, legs spread as wide as she could manage. In concession to her bad ankle, José had looped the rope around her upper calves, securing each to a bed leg. Her wrists were bound behind her back, resting naturally against the upper swell of her ass. He had unfettered access to anything he might want to play with, and she was helpless to stop it unless she used one of her words. He had barely touched her, but just thinking about what he might do already had her pussy hot and achy.

José was standing in his boxers in front of her looking down. He placed his hands on her upper arms, stroking up and down in reassurance. He then removed them to cup her breasts, just holding them for a moment before turning his attention to her pert nipples. He rolled them into right nubs, then stretched them away from her breasts. She swayed toward him slightly, eyes already heavy lidded, the first hints of a flush decorating her chest. He bent down and took a peak into his mouth before suckling strongly.

"Ha... José..." He slapped a breast, causing it to swing like a pendulum.

"Right now, you will address me as Sir or Master. Understand?"

She took a stuttering breath. "Yes, Master."

His eyes crinkled in pleasure before replying, "What a nice obedient little kitten." She glowed at the compliment. He returned to enjoying her breasts. Satisfied at the stiffness of the nipple he'd already attended to, he kept it hard by keeping it pinched between his fingers as he took the other in his teeth and sucked it into his mouth. José heard an odd sound and glanced up. Jackie had her eyes tightly squeezed tight, biting her lip so hard he worried she'd draw blood. He increased the pressure on the nipple he held until she gasped, freeing her poor lip. "Don't hide your sounds from me. If I wanted you quiet, I would have gagged you."

She swallowed thickly. "Yes, Master." José nodded, then returned to his task. He turned slightly to pick up the nipple clamps that were waiting next to her TV, then decorated her breasts with them. She had purchased a few toys online, then gave him the go ahead to use them on her according to his whim. He watched her face as he tightened the screws, reducing the tension when he heard her hiss in discomfort. Once they were adjusted, he simply watched her for a moment. Her face was so expressive. He could almost see her thoughts as she tried to decide how she felt about the clamps. When he saw that the flush had intensified, and that she was unconsciously shifting her hips, trying to make contact with something that could help sate her desire, he knew that she liked them very much.

Needing to get her a bit more worked up before he introduced the other toy he'd selected, he reached between her thighs and cupped her. With her legs spread this way, it was easy to slide one finger inside her, then two. He thrust them leisurely, then twisted them, before crooking his fingers and seeking out her g spot. Once he found it, he pressed firmly on it then curled his fingers. When he felt her start to stiffen, he pulled his fingers out and switched his attention to her clit. Needing to keep her aroused enough that she was relaxed, but not ready for her to start cumming yet, José opted for light caresses to the less sensitive sides, rather than over the top.

He reached with his free hand for the toy that he'd already protected with a condom and the bottle of lube he had tucked between her mattress and box springs to keep her from seeing. They had already discussed the possibility of anal play and it was something she was eager to try. She had purchased a beginners butt plug, barely the size of a pinky. He chanced a look up at her face. Her eyes were barely open, her attention completely on her needy sex, her mouth open slightly as she made breathy little sighs. José adjusted himself slightly to ease the throbbing in his dick, then set the plug on the bed, snapped open the lid on the lube, then squirted a bit onto the toy. He shut the cap, then used his fingers to spread the lube.

José stopped playing with her clit, making her huff out a breath in frustration. She was mollified when he climbed behind her in bed and grabbed her bound wrists and pulled them up, causing her to lean forward until her forehead touched the mattress. Jackie figured he had reached his breaking point and was calling a halt to the experiment for the day. She waited to feel the gratifying sensation of his entry, the hard heat stretching her walls. She was surprised when he instead resumed petting her clit. Shivering slightly, she retreated back into bliss.

When he thought she was aroused enough to keep her muscles at least somewhat loose, he placed the tip of the plug against her puckered hole, letting it rest there a moment before swirling, spreading the lube. Taking the hitch in her breath as a good sign, he pressed it more firmly against her, then swirled again. Press, swirl. Again. When the hole opened slightly, he increased the pressure until just the tip was inside her. He paused to check in with her. She hadn't used a word, but he could see her struggle not to tense up. José left the toy where it was, and switched to firmer circles around her clit. When she sighed heavily, he maintained his contact with her clit as he slowly pushed on the plug. He reached a bit of resistance, and then it gave way.

When the base of the plug touched her ass, José rested his torso along her back, his hairy thighs tickling the back of hers. He supported part of his weight on one hand braced against the bed, and molded his other hand against the curve of her sex. He firmly thrust two fingers inside to press her g spot, then used his thumb to rub firm circles directly on her clit. She lasted at most a minute before she bucked her ass against him as she detonated.

"Fuck! José...hmmmnnn...oh God...please...shitshitshit...haaaaah..."

José wasn't sure whether she was having many orgasms one after another, or one prolonged one. He just knew it was hot as hell hearing her get off, and even better feeling it. Her pussy was sucking in his fingers with every spasm, and his dick was getting jealous. He pulled his hand away, amazed at the amount of moisture coating his fingers. He wiped them on her back so he could grab the condom, tear it open, then roll it on. He found it harder than normal to get inside. Between the aftershocks and the butt plug still embedded in her ass, the fit was so damn tight.

Once he was all the way in, he knew he wouldn't last long. Instead of thrusting, which would be difficult while she was so snug, he decided to let her pussy do the work. He grabbed the base of the butt plug and pulled on it slightly, then twisted it. He kept up his stimulation of her ass as he lifted his other hand to her face and touched her lips before pressing two fingers inside. The intent was to get his fingers wet so he could pinch her clit to make her cum one more time and take him along. He didn't get that far.

Feeling José's fingers in her mouth while he claimed her ass with a toy and filled her pussy with his cock...it fulfilled her greatest sexual desire to have one lover possess her completely. Her entire body went into convulsions as the most intense orgasm she'd ever had rushed through her. Her hands clenched the blankets as she sobbed into the mattress. He could barely make out her muffled moan of "Cthulhu" through the ringing in his ears as he came.

When her contractions slowed, he eased from her, then removed the condom, tied it off, and tossed it in the trash can. He removed the butt plug next, threw away that condom as well, set the toy in the nightstand, and rubbed some hand sanitizer into his hands to clean up. José untied her wrists, then left the bed to undo the knots binding her legs to the bed frame. Jackie didn't move, head still pressed to the mattress, ass in the air. He would have been concerned if he couldn't see her back shift with the rise and fall of her breathing. Knowing she wouldn't enjoy this part, he pushed her hip until she rolled onto her side.

"Lay on your back." She didn't so much deliberately shift as lazily slide, landing with her limbs imitating a starfish. He smiled, feeling smugly satisfied that he'd worn her out so thoroughly. He knelt by her side, then started removing the first clamp. As the blood rushed back in, she sucked in a breath and reached up to grab it. He caught her hand before leaning down and gently licking her nipple, now looking to soothe rather than arouse. When she let her hand fall back to the bed, he took off the other clamp, licking that nipple as soon as it was free in order to minimize her discomfort.

Once the pain seemed to have subsided, he laid down and slid an arm under her back, rolling her toward him until her head rested on his shoulder, her hand settled on his sternum, and one knee lay bent over his thigh. José brushed his hand up and down her back, lips brushing the crown of her head as he praised her. "You came very nicely, kitten." He heard her happy purr, and then soft breathing as she drifted off.

***************************************************

"You're not doing that right." Jackie jumped and had to grab the bar to steady herself. She hadn't heard José over her singing, and at some point he had partially opened the shower curtain and been watching her.

"Oh?" she replied, eagerly watching him strip, her hand still resting on the arm she'd been washing.

"Yeah, you're not being thorough enough, so I'm going to help."

"Hmmm, that's very considerate of you."

"I do try."

The colder air from outside swirled in as he stepped in, but she scarcely noticed. His toes touched hers as he wrapped an arm around her back, took her ass in his hand, and pulled her against him so they made full contact from thigh to chest. He tangled his other hand in her hair and lightly tugged to get her to move how he wanted. Her moan was cut off by his kiss. He started lazy and sweet, but when she reached between them to stroke his dick that was prodding her belly, his kisses became hungrier, dueling her tongue with his. He pulled away for air, then wrapped his hand around hers and tugged it carefully away from his cock.

"Master...Once you help wash me, may I help wash you?"

José barely held back a groan at her hopeful plea. "Maybe. If you're a good pet." He nearly laughed at the determined look that came over her face, so clearly intent on doing whatever necessary to get her reward. She had already washed her face and added shampoo to her hair, so he backed her up to rinse it out, not wanting to risk any getting in her eyes.

Satisfied that it was all gone, he pulled her out of the spray and turned them so he could warm up under the water briefly. He reached for the body wash on the ledge, popped the cap open, squirted some into his hands, and rubbed them together. He started with her shoulders, massaging as he lathered. He then used slow firm strokes to drag the soap down her arms, clasping her wrists in each hand as he reached them. He dragged them up and around his neck, commanding "Hold on."

When she twisted back and forth slightly to rub her stiff nipples against his chest, he scolded her. "Don't move unless I say so. Disobey, and you won't get your turn." When she stuck out her bottom lip in a pout, he bit it, then sucked it into his mouth to run his tongue across it. He felt her start to press more firmly against him on instinct, only to pause and shift to her original position in an effort to obey his order to stay still. He pulled back just enough to praise, "That's a good kitten for remembering" before rewarding her with a lingering kiss.

He gave one more peck before collecting more soap to wash her back, applying with firm glides of his hands to avoid tickling her sensitive sides. His hands gradually wandered to her ass to soap up her cheeks. Once done, he gently pulled on her arms to encourage her to remove them from around his neck, then grabbed her by her upper arms and turned her. He pressed his upper body against her back, then used barely there sweeps of his fingers to wash her neck before moving to her upper chest. As his circles approached her nipples, he surprised her by suddenly cupping her breasts, squeezing the pale flesh until it plumped up between his spread fingers, her hard peaks digging into his palms.José noticed she was suddenly holding herself very stiffly and he worried he might have been too rough. "You okay?"

"Yes, Master. Trying not to move, but that feels so good."

"I see. I guess it's a good thing I helped, then. You would have washed them perfunctorily, but I will give these breasts the attention they're due." He loved the little whimper she gave, clearly enjoying his attentions but desperate for something more. He squeezed a few more times before rolling her nipples, then pinching. He expected her to make a noise, but she was utterly silent. He shifted so he could try to see her face, and found she was back to biting her lip. He had reprimanded her before for withholding her responses from him, and he was irritated that she was doing it again. "Why are you being silent when you know I want to hear you moan?" emphasizing his displeasure with a smack to her breast.

12