Senpai and Kitten: Diving Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, J-Master. I'm focused on not moving, not on what sounds I'm making." He thought he caught a hint of irritation in her tone, but since he wasn't absolutely sure, he decided to let it go. Besides, he didn't want one of his orders to accidentally keep her from experiencing the full force of the pleasure he was trying to evoke.

"If it will help you moan, you may move."

She instantly relaxed, sighing "Thank you, Master." José resumed his worship of her breasts, pleased when he caught the catch in her breath as he tugged and twisted the buds. When she pressed her ass back against his cock in response, he decided to ease off, shifting from her breasts to wash her belly.

Once he was content that her upper body was properly clean, he knelt to wash her thighs, being careful to keep his hands clear of her sex for now. He soaped up her knees next before seeing to her calves and ankles, then requesting that she lift her foot so he could massage soap into each one. When she started to lose her balance, he steadied her by flattening his hand against her stomach, bringing her ass even closer to his face. Not one to squander an opportunity, he playfully nipped her right cheek, causing her to squawk and reach down to rub the spot.

Before she could, he grabbed her hand and pressed a kiss to her palm, then kissed the spot he nipped. When she gave an appeased sigh, he reached for the bar soap and stuck it into her hand. "Get your hand nice and sudsed up." Once she completed his assigned task, he retrieved the bar and did the same. "You're going to clean your pussy, while I finish cleaning your ass." She quickly obeyed, clearly eager to get some relief from the arousal he'd been building up.

Between the play of her slick fingers over her sex, and his added stimulation, she was rapidly headed toward her release, head and forearm braced against the wall for support. She was stuck on the precipice, trying to clear it, when he decided he ought to assist again. He stood up, washed his hands, and reached around and between her legs to lay his hand over her own to guide it, squeezing two of her fingers together and sliding them into her. He used her fingers to fuck her, then when she caught on to the rhythm on her own, he let her hand go to rub her clit, giving it a few firm circles. José briefly wished he'd had her rub her clit while he finger fucked her, then decided what the hell, and thrust two of his fingers in her pussy next to her own.

She came screaming, her cry reverberating and filling his head. He practically shoved her under the water to rinse her, then guided her to rest against the far shower wall while he quickly took his own shower. José was so eager to be inside her that he completely forgot his promise, just knowing that he wanted to be clean before he took her. He hastily rinsed, turned off the water, and immediately pounced.

He kissed her as he lifted her right leg with a hand under her knee, bringing it to rest against his hip. He crouched enough to line up, guided himself inside, and straightened. She wrapped her leg around his thigh and rested her foot against the back of his calf, freeing both his hands to entwine his fingers with hers and brace their joined hands against the wall on either side above her head for extra leverage. He had to hold back a bit to avoid losing his footing, but he still got them both off quite effectively.

Once he returned from oblivion, he pulled out and rested a hip against the side wall for a few moments. He turned the water back on and cupped his hand under the tap to collect some water to clean her juices and his cum from her thighs. He was about to rinse his dick when her small hand clutched his wrist. José raised a brow in question.

"Master, did I not please you with my behavior? Did I not obey the commands you gave to your liking?"

"Yes, you did." he answered, frowning, wondering why she doubted his satisfaction.

"Then why deny me my reward, Master?"

Normally José was pretty damn sharp, but his brain was still a bit foggy from the recent climax. It took longer than it normally would have to remember his promise to let her wash him. "Oh, right. Well, I already took my shower. I guess you can clean me."

He paused when she opened the shower curtain, thinking she had changed her mind and was leaving. But no, she was just moving it out of the way so she could sit on the edge of the bathtub. Jackie placed her hands on his hips and guided him to stand in front of her. Assuming she was just too weak from cumming to stand, he expected her to do as he had and rinse him. He was not anticipating that she would instead grip him in her hand and lick his dick from base to tip. He was not expecting that her next move would be to lick her lips and hum in pleasure before resuming cleaning their cum with her tongue. And when he was fully erect again, he was shocked as hell when she took him in her mouth, grabbed his ass, and pulled him towards her until his cock hit the back of her throat.

He expected her to pull back out of concern of gagging, but instead she sucked hard, staying still for a moment before pulling back, maintaining the suction. She only made it halfway down before she reversed, taking him in even farther. How the...wait. He could just barely feel that her left hand was in a fist against his ass instead of holding it like her right. He knew that meant something, but it was hard to think when she blew him with such enthusiasm. Suddenly, it him him. She was squeezing her left thumb to suppress her gag reflex. She'd been researching. And then he couldn't process anything but immense pleasure as he exploded, his hands clenched in her hair as he trembled.

José had to pull her away as he became too sensitive, jerking when she gave one last lick to his tip. He propped his back against the wall to help keep himself upright. It didn't help his equilibrium any when he looked at her. Jackie looked him right in the eyes as she swallowed, making him groan. She had a very smug smile as she asked, "Was I thorough enough when I cleaned you, Master?"

It took a moment before he could shake his head with amused affection and huskily reply, "Yes, kitten. You did a very good job."

***************************************************

Jackie was having a lovely dream. José was spooned against her back, his right hand fondling a breast, just barely playing with her nipple. She could feel the rasp of his beard as he ghosted his lips from just below her ear to her neck, then back up again to say, "Wake up, kitten. I need you." She realized it wasn't a dream when she felt his erection against her ass and the moist heat of his mouth as he gently bit her earlobe and tugged, then licked the shell. She let out a content little hum before reaching behind her to take his cock in her hand and softly squeeze, making him shudder in response. He let her stroke a few times, even covered her hand with his as he helped guide her speed and grip before he pried her fingers away. "Lift your leg." Jackie raised her right leg, which José promptly grabbed near her knee and pulled it over his hip so that her foot rested behind him.

With more room to maneuver, he trailed his hand down the curve of her belly until the tips of his fingers found the patch of hair covering her mound, raking his fingers through it. When his middle finger reached her lips, he took a detour, being careful not to touch her clit yet. Instead, he used two fingers to circle her opening, letting them get coated with her natural lubrication, then slipped the tip of one inside, just resting it teasingly near the entrance. Desperate, Jackie tried to push back against his finger to ride it, but for every thrust she made, he countered by retreating. When she grumbled in displeasure, he chuckled. "Use your words, pet. What do you want?" Just because he liked to derail her train of thought, he paired the question with achingly slow circles around her clit, distracting her without giving her the pressure and speed she'd need to cum.

"I...I want...mmmmm...I...I need your cock." She felt him twitch in response.

"Not yet, kitten. I need you to cum for me first. Now would you rather cum like this" changing the movement of his fingers from large languid circles to small firm ones at a pace that made her breath hitch, "or like this?" Feeling especially mischievous, José shifted so that he could bring his left hand into play. As his right hand stimulated her clit, he thrust two fingers from the left inside and fucked her with them. When he sensed she was close, he added a third. The resulting climax was so intense that she had to pull away, too sensitive to bear continued contact. She tried to catch her breath, expecting that once she eased down, he would finally get the fuck inside her. Once her heart beat had evened out, she looked over her shoulder at him in question. "You never answered my question, so we have to start all over."

She quickly said, "Rub my clit. Please, Master."

His eyes twinkled as he replied, "Very good, kitten." Thanks to increased sensitivity, it didn't take nearly as long for her to reach orgasm two, and the moment it started he thrust inside, the feel of his dick stroking along her walls extending her release until she felt him reach his own. José fell back to his side and let his right hand rest on her hip, not bothering to pull out just yet. She smiled when he kissed her shoulder blade, his lips tickling her skin as he said, "Thank you, pet. You did very well. Goodnight, Jackie."

"Goodnight, José." He barely caught the change in her breathing as she dozed off before he fell asleep, too.

12