Sensation

Story Info
The beginnings of a scene between a Mistress and Her sub.
974 words
4.27
5.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your chest rising and falling with slow even breaths attempting to keep yourself calm despite the unique situation that you find yourself in. A gentle tug on each appendage reminding you of the soft leather restraints wrapped around your wrists and ankles as they are secured to the frame. The dark blindfold only letting in glimpses of red lighting, but you already know what the room looks like. This isn't your first visit, but every visit is different from the last.

A feather-light touch upon your cheek interrupts your internal monologue. A quiet, but commanding voice somewhere in the vicinity above you asks "how are you doing, pet?" then waiting patiently for your reply. Your mind working a mile a minute trying to formulate a proper pleasing sentence.

"G-good." You utter in a soft breathy tone, aware of the fingers still brushing along your jawline.

"Good...what?" Returns the commanding voice, fingers gripping your chin in a gentle yet firm grasp.

"Good...Mistress." Your cheeks flush at having to say it aloud, you were hoping to avoid that verbal recognition so early on, but you knew the rules before you stepped into the red tinted room.

She demands obedience, She demands manners, and She demands your pleasure only on Her terms. Everything is a give and take with Her, everything you give up to Her She will reward you accordingly. Your mind returns back to previous sessions with Her, the way She made you feel, the way She laced pain and pleasure in a tangled web, and the way you wanted to give up more just so She wouldn't stop. You feel your heart rate starting to rise, and the rush of anticipation coursing through your body, waiting eagerly just to hear Her voice again. Then She draws her nails down your chest to return your consciousness to the present.

"Stay with Me, pet." She says with a light chastizing tone to Her voice.

"Yes, Mistress" comes to automatic reply.

I smile down at the restrained submissive before Me, knowing that they can't see Me. My nails drag down their chest leaving light red trails on their skin, My first marks of the night but by no means the last. My fingers wrap around their neck in a firm yet tender embrace, gripping just enough to feel the erratic beating of their heart and a low chuckle escapes My plump red lips when I feel that hummingbird beat against the pads of My fingertips. Wanting to feel that beat rise higher and higher until that crescendo of release almost brings that heartbeat to a standstill...until it starts to come back down as they relax further. I look down at the body before Me contemplating the different ways I can tease, toy, and titillate their form to achieve that desired high.

My hand tightens around their neck further, making their body jolt with nerves and anticipation. I trace one red fingernail around their nipple, watching as the sensitive skin begins to pucker to a hardened peak. I watch their facial expressions as I pinch said hardened peak and pull it taut, watching the way their mouth opens to gasp only to have the air exhaled as a moan. I know what My pet likes, I know the planes of their body, and I know what touch where will elicit the loudest response. As with each visit though it's a new learning process to determine what level of pain they need to be mixed with their pleasure to gain that euphoric release. While I have their nipple pulled tautly I begin to twist it slowly, watching for the slight wince in their features knowing their pleasure has broached the edge of pain and twisting it further past that edge till I hear that musical sound of their crying out. I suddenly release My hold on them, leaving them bereft of My touch.

I rake My nails down their body starting from one restrained wrist, down their ribs to their hip, only stopping to dig My nails into the soft flesh of their inner thigh. A smirk playing at My lips when I hear a quivering gasp My eyes trace up their naked body, tsking softly when I see pursed lips knowing that My pet is resisting the urge to moan aloud.

"My pet, you know better than to stifle your moans," My words interrupted by a quick light stinging slap to their inner thigh "now open your mouth," pausing only to administer another quick slap to their other thigh "and let them out. I want you to moan loud enough that they'll hear you from next door."

I keep My eyes trained on their mouth while I lightly swirl My fingertips in the wetness of their arousal, a long loud moan erupting from their lips at that slight touch. "Much better, My pet." I murmur softly, My fingers gathering more of their arousal and brushing My pointed nails to their lips seeking entrance. Sliding My fingers into their warm, wet, welcoming mouth allowing them to taste their own unique flavour on My skin.

You're unable to resist the urge to moan the moment Her fingers push into your mouth, your tongue bombarded with a recognizable flavour, and all you can smell is the scent of your own arousal. You suck on Her fingers, licking every last drop of your own essence from Her digits. She pulls her cleaned fingers from your mouth only to wrap Her hand around your neck again, Her grip tighter than before. You take shallow breath after shallow breath, your limbs tense tightly with anticipation, your body instinctively reacting to that tight hold around your neck waiting impatiently for whatever sweet torture She is going to inflict upon your body. Knowing that only She can provide that which you did not know you needed.