The Shooting Party

Story Info
Outdoor sex with two young Gamekeeps!
4.5k words
4.4
14.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsjonnie
mrsjonnie
30 Followers

THE SHOOTING PARTY

To earn extra money for the family, for some time I had been working some weekends as 'staff' at a local shooting lodge. The lodge, 'White Bridge' was miles from anywhere, set low in a steep sided valley, with a popular salmon river running just yards from the walled garden. The lodge was full of character and characters.

The building was old, proper old with walls adorned with stuffed animals and prints of shooting and fishing scenes. The fires where huge, the dining room and lounges warm, cosy and comfortable, the bedrooms old Victorian luxury with copper piped plumbing and huge Goose feather quilts. The staff were great and on the whole, the guests were a lovely mix of old and new money. I was mainly involved in front of house duties, serving food, clearing tables and other cleaning tasks around the lodge.

It was, however another duty that I enjoyed the most. At least once often twice a week in the shooting season, I had to take lunch way up onto the hills for the grouse shooting parties. This involved driving, or rather being driven up six or more miles of rough track in one of the many Land Rovers the estate used for gamekeepers, beaters, pickers-up and guns, (the term used to describe shooting guests).

The road from White Bridge Lodge to the South moors where the day's grouse drives were taking place, was steep, rough, rutted and required a driver to cross at least one river and two deep streams. This was far beyond my abilities and so on most occasions a couple of the younger less experienced under-keepers would help me load the food and then drive me to the lunch huts. I loved it as I got a break from front of house work and could enjoy the stunning views as I was bounced around for an hour or so.

"All loaded up Jo?" young Jack shouted as he walked in his finest tweeds from the gun room across the gravel drive towards the Land Rover and me.

"Hop in, we've got company today."

He added, pointing towards another young looking lad, resplendent in clearly new tweeds and boots, walking, gun broken over his arm towards us.

"Jo, this is Matty, he's new, so be gentle with him," Jack laughed.

I should be so lucky. Matty was tall, slim with short scruffy hair just showing under his flat cap. He wore the estates tweeds and still had that, uncomfortable with being so smart look that only young guys get, he was new and he showed it. Gun safely stowed in the back he slid into the Land Rover, squeezing thigh to thigh with me in the tight confines of the cab.

We bumped down the rough track leading from the lodge, through the river, before dropping into noisy second gear, as we lurched up the far bank and began the long and bumpy climb up from valley bottom to the high heather covered moorland.

Conversation at this point was very 'shouty' and we laughed as Matty, rolled left and right, often clashing with my body as we rocked in and out of the deep rutted tracks. Now I'm a busty girl, or rather woman and Matty was young enough to have been my son, but as his hand landed on my thigh for the fourth or fifth time, me clutching my big full boobs in both hands, to control their wild bouncing, I laughed loudly.

"If one pops out Matty, feel free to hold it for me."

Matty looked shocked, he didn't know whether to laugh, smile or what, but he managed a sheepish grin at my comment and perhaps the thought. Jack on the other hand knew me well and leaning forward for a better view of my wobbling tits, he nodded his head jokingly in time with their bounce and exclaimed.

"I'll take the right one, if you take the left eh Matty?" He leaned back and roared with laughter as we all grinned like idiots.

After three or more rough miles the lunch hut came into view. It stood, its black planked walls and red door standing out against the clear blue sky, and as we pulled up outside on the rough grass surrounded by juniper bushes. It felt like heaven.

"Jump out Matty," Jack shouted as he hoped out of the driver's seat. "Not got long to get Jo sorted," he added with a laugh.

"Not sure Matty wants to sort me out," I quipped, as Matty slide from my side to stand, cap in hand, holding the door open for me, still with a broad grin on his face.

The boxes, baskets and flasks were shifted from Land Rover to hut with the usual efficiency. Jack and I had done this so often and with Matty's help setting up the table and buffet, it was only minutes before we shut the door and stood once more in the beautiful sunshine.

"You hear that Matty?" Jack asked, turning to face him. "That's the sound of posh folk spending money," He laughed as another muffled round of gun shots echoed across the moors, some half a mile or so away, just over the hill.

"We just go park up now, out of sight and wait till they're done, then help Jo clear up, easy days," He laughed, doffing his cap in my direction.

"It most certainly is, Sir Jack," I mocked, faking a curtsy, before climbing back into the Land Rover.

Squeezed once more into the cab, we drove away from the lunch hut and parked just out of sight next to an old overgrown shooting butt. This was the life indeed, the sun was bright, the breeze light and the sky a deep seductive blue, perfection.

"Matty, take Jo in the butt," Jacked shouted loudly, unable to hide his laughter. "She's used to it, don't worry." He added, searching for another innuendo.

Matty, grinned like a child in a toy shop as he held out a hand to steady me as I stepped across the narrow ditch and boggy heather at the side of the track.

"Thank you Matty," "Lovely strong hands for a young man."

Matty looked a little embarrassed at the eye contact and the rather too long hold of his hand.

We sat; or rather lay back in the warm sun, the grass rustling gently in the light breeze. Jack passed cans of lager round and as they 'clicked' and 'shshed' open, we laughed and made small talk.

"So Matty, who's the lucky lady in your life," I asked innocently.

There was a pause before he spoke.

"Nar, not for me, not just yet," He answered, "Not got time for girls just now."

Not got time for girls, I thought, what a shame, but hey, I guess he's doing the right thing, focusing on his career and studies. It takes time and commitment to become a good gamekeeper after all.

Jack on the other hand was having none of this and as the sun became hotter he sat up, pulling his waistcoat off, and undoing his tie and shirt.

"Not got time," he mocked, "Got a small dick more like."

"Anyways, I need to top up me tan Jo, don't you?" He laughed, opening his shirt wide to reveal a white, but well toned and flat stomach and firm muscled chest.

"Oh I could do with a top up too Jack," "It's just I usually sunbath nude or at least topless, I hate tan-lines, don't you?"

Jack span onto his side, his eyes flashing like a Morse message.

"No shit Jo," He laughed, "I hate tan-lines, you really should sunbath topless, don't let us stop you, eh Matty," He looked towards a wide eyed grinning Matty for support.

"Matty, come on mate, back me up here will ya!" He laughed, spilling lager onto my arm.

"Well I would, but you guys couldn't handle it," I dropped, like a huge 'Are you daring me bomb.'

Now laughing loudly, we all drank more warm frothy lager and then silence fell, as the sun warmed our faces and Jack's chest.

The silence didn't last long, but then with Jack around, moments of silence are, in general, few and far between at the best of times.

"Go on then," Jacked more than suggested, looking over his shoulder in my direction. "We can handle seeing your tits Jo, go on, get em out in the sunshine."

A broad grin forming across his face, "Come on then."

I was being called out by a young man in his twenties and I wasn't going to let him win. I would show him that this mature woman was more than a match for his wild sense of humour.

"O.k.," I replied, cool as I could be in this situation.

Jack sat up like he had just been stung in the arse, spitting lager out and laughed so loudly and strongly he nearly choked. Throwing the bottle high into the air he clapped wildly, laughing as he turned to look at me and past to where Matty remained leaning back on his elbows, obviously assuming I was joking. I wasn't......

Jack soon stopped clapping and laughing as, sitting up, I slipped the horrible black cardigan we had to wear off my shoulders and crossing my arms, grasped the hem of my white T-Shirt.

"You both sure you can handle this?"

I asked, looking left and right. As, with a shrug at their silence, I pulled it up and off over my head, before whirling it around above my head as Jack, once again applauded wildly.

"Erhhh, new flash Jo...........not topless yet," He pointed out, gesturing a finger towards my big tits, that were clearly struggling to stay in my white push-up bra.

"That's because I haven't taken my bra off yet you knobhead," I mocked, before reaching behind my back with both hands and unclipping the clasp. The boy's faces were motionless, frozen, their mouths wide open, hell even the moors felt to fall silent, as I completed my strip.

"There, that's better, isn't it," I smirked as I slipped the broad straps off my shoulders, eased the full cups from under my boobs, and allowed my big full GG boobs to drop into view, the cooling breeze stiffening my nipples to perfection.

"There, now I won't get nasty tan-lines will I," I laughed cupping and squeezing them in front of my dumbstruck audience.

Matty's face still frozen and staring, Jack once again took the lead,

"Holy fuck Jo!" He exclaimed, "They're fuckin huge!......are they real, I mean, you've not had a boob job or anything have you?"

"Jack," I replied indignantly, "Jack, have you never seen big, natural tits before, I can assure you they're real............here, feel."

And with that I took his slightly trembling left hand and placed it firmly on my right boob, holding it there as his fingers gently squeezed it. He was transfixed, and for once unable or unwilling to say anything, perhaps afraid that this moment was about to end all too soon. Matty was now kneeling to my left and was beginning to reach his right hand towards my full boobs, a silent grin on his young inexperienced face.

"Oh go on then Matty, you have a good feel too," I laughed, "Come on, don't be shy, I don't bite unless I feel carnivorous, that is."

Matty's hand was softer than Jacks as he lifted my boob and without thinking began to gently stroke my erect nipple with his thumb.

"Carry on lads, you know me...........always happy to help educate the young men of Whitebridge."

And with that I leant back onto my forearms, letting my head drop backwards to stare into the deep blue sky. The boys did indeed 'carry on.' They both moved closer to my outstretched body and now took it in turns to hold, caress, squeeze and roll my hot heavy tits for their and very much, my pleasure. Slowly breathing out, open mouthed, sigh after sigh easing across, red lipstick lips, this felt so good and my fully erect nipples showed them just how good it felt.

As they 'played' I turned my head slowly left and right resting my chin on my shoulders and as I did it was clear how much they too were enjoying my body, well judging by the bulges in their tweeds. I also have to admit their inexperienced hands were getting my mental and especially physical juices flowing. I was getting wet and hot and I was going to show these young men what a mature woman was capable of.

The sound of muffled gun shots continued to echo across the moors as I lifted myself back up and moved the boys gently away from my boobs, They looked a little unsettled and unsure as to what, if anything was going to happen next, what would be expected of them and just how far I was going to go. They needn't have worried, I was about to tell them........

"Lads," I began, not looking at either of them, "If we're going to enjoy this, you need to do as I ask..........o.k?"

They nodded; almost unable to believe how far this, whatever this was, had gone already.

"Now, lay back, relax and enjoy the sunshine, Jo's going to show you what age and experience feels like."

With that, I reached out either side and placed a hand softly on the bulges in their trousers, gently giving both a slow lingering squeeze.

The lads, obviously becoming aware of what might happen, lay back, Matty hands behind his head, Jack's by his side.

"Now, don't move, not an inch, or I'll stop and you can forget any of this."

Their silence suggesting that movement was, perhaps the last thing they had in mind and any thoughts of spoiling this put far from their minds.

Turning, first to face Jack, I deftly undid his belt, and taking the brass zip of his tweeds, I unzipped him, opening them up like a Birthday present. As soon as I had got this far, I repeated the process on Matty, his eyes shut tight as I peeled his fly wide open and eased my eager fingers gently in. Oh, he was hard and as my fingers caressed the shifting thickness of his cock, he shuddered visibly and groaned. His groans soon became, gasps as gently, in order to savour the moment of extraction, I slipped my hand inside his boxers and taking hold of his hot already swollen cock, I eased it out into the cool air.

He was a good size and as I held him, taking in his size, I stroked up and down his shaft, making it jerk and the veins pump. There I left him, for the moment, erect and swaying as once again I turned my attention towards Jack.

Jack might have had his eyes shut as I unzipped him, but he now lay, eyes wide as I slipped a hand in deep, to grasp his hard cock. He was not as large or thick as Matty, but still a good size and as I eased him into view, he too looking up at my swaying tits, groaned with pleasure.

Now with both of their young cocks out and hard I sat back, spread my legs a little for better balance, and reaching out, gently took them both by the bases and slowly, very slowly, slid my hand up to just under their swollen helmets. With both being circumcised, this had the instant effect of bulging their veiny shafts and making their tips redden. I was loving this slow control and judging by the audible 'Huff's' of breath from Matty and Jack, they were too.

I was not going to rush this, and they had no idea that this was not the final act, so I took my time. Tracing an index finger over each tip, making them jerk, I glanced one to the other, savouring the sight of my making. My grip tightened, slightly, as I slid my clenched fingers down from helmet to base, drawing the skin tight across their vein knotted lengths. Looking from one to the other as my hand began to build a slow, gently but relentless rhythm, I smiled as one then the other popped the first beads of glistening sticky precum from their tips, for me to wipe a soft finger across, smearing their engorged helmets.

With both lads, shuffling uneasily on their backs, cocks, jerking and twitching to my touch, I guessed it was best to relax my grip. I didn't want either to blow a load before they or I was ready. To sustain the feelings and intensity, I reached down and as quickly as I could, unbuttoned my trousers, tugged the zip down and wriggling my bottom out and onto the cool grass, slid them halfway down my tattooed thighs. Now leaning over towards Jack, right had reaching over his body to brace me, the other taking his helmet in my hand, I balanced, ready to taste him. He bucked his hips violently enough as my soft lips closed around his tip, my tongue swirling across his hole to taste his still oozing juices, that his stomach slapped my hanging tits. Lowering onto my forearm, for better control I rested both heavy, soft, warm tits onto him, nipples achingly hard, almost wrapping them around his throbbing cock. Jack, who had been breathing deeply, now gasped loudly.

"Fuck, Jo, fuck," He begged, his eyes wide open still, "Take it easy or I'll lose it."

My lips closed soft and tight just under his wide helmet and as my eager tongue swirled around him, tasting him, I bobbed my head slowly up and down. Jack unable to control his needs, slipped a hand up and grasping my right boob, began to squeeze it once again, only this time with more vigour, pulling at my erect nipple, sending shivers through my body.

Lifting up, I turned now to face young Matty. He was already on his side, cock sticking straight out like a pole. He was as hard as any man I had ever seen before and his thick veiny shaft was begging for my attention. As I turned to face him, licking my lips and smiling, he rolled back to lay, motionless, save for his twitching cock and the small dribble of precum trickling enticingly down the veins of his young hard shaft.

"Can you hold it in if I suck you Matty," I checked, as his face suggested he might not.

His nod acknowledged, I reached down, roughly pulled my boots off, quickly followed by trousers and wriggled down knickers. Once free of the shackles of clothing it was time to get on my hands and knees and take him in my mouth. God he felt hot and as my tongue reached out to lick from his hair to his tip, tasting his oozed cum, he shuddered, causing me to look at him through my hair which had fallen across my face. With both big tits hanging down, swinging, glancing off his thighs, I took his tip in my mouth and sucked him hard. One, then another bead of precum popped from his hole and into my eager, needy mouth to be savoured and swallowed.

The risk of Matty, blowing now was real and in order to make sure we both enjoyed out time, I slowed a minute, lifting my head, allowing his tip to 'pop' out of my mouth, long strings of saliva reaching from my lips to his swollen twitching tip. This, I hoped would allow him time to cool down a little, before the real play began.

I guess with my soft round bum pointed towards Jacks laid body and hard wet cock, thighs spread wide, showing my now, spread pussy lips and tight puckered bum hole, I should and If I'm honest did, expect what happened next.

His touch was gentle as he eased a finger into me, causing me to turn and catch my breath. I smiled at Jack as he eagerly began to explore the soft wet folds of my pussy lips and slip an eager finger deep inside. I pressed back onto his pushes, enjoying the breeze and his touch on my exposed pussy and arse. He was clearly enjoying his time, as he eased not one but two, then three fingers two knuckles deep into my slippery wet hole, twisting them as he did so.

"OH.......oohh.........ohhhh......Jack, Jack."

He was eager to please me and now searched gently with the tip of one finger to find my tender, throbbing clit, soft in the sticky fold of my lips. Find it he did, with some easy for a younger less experienced man and as he found her, he swirled a finger tip around and across, making jerk on my knees sending shivers through my body, my big heavy tits wobbling and swaying in front of young Matty and his impressive erection.

"You know what you want Jack, just do it." I whispered, my head bent low as once more I began to look at Matty's swaying cock.

With that, he shuffled forward and with trousers and boots still on, rucked up tight around his knees, he gripped my bum in both hands, pulled my cheeks apart and slipped his cock end between my soft wet lips, sliding in deep. Deep it was too, I could feel and on reaching down and between my legs touch, his heavy hanging balls, swaying in their sack. He held me there, his groin pressed hard against my bum cheeks, before he pulled back to his tip and then thrust back in deep.

"Do me how you want," I encouraged, "Fuck me how you feel."

Clearly he felt urgent and his rhythm soon went from steady to fast, to frantic. I leaned down onto my forearms once more. Firstly to get a better angle to suck Matty's cock at and secondly to brace myself against Jack's frantic rutting of my pussy. He hit me hard, 'SLAP' SLAP; SLAP' and with every inwards thrust, my big heavy tits, flung fore and back, slapping as they did, nipples rubbing on Matty's thighs and stomach.

mrsjonnie
mrsjonnie
30 Followers
12