Sensational Slut Sets Sail

Story Info
Allie makes the partnership firm on the high seas!
4.7k words
4.66
28.8k
34

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A way over the top fantasy for your entertainment. Hope you have as much fun reading as I had writing.)

Allie was a tall, leggy redhead who was the belle of the ball at the last couple Christmas parties at Brad's firm. The partners found her charming according to Brad and she liked the attention so everywhere she moved the pack of boys moved with her.

Brad thought it was cute that she was so entertaining. He figured it reflected well on him that they tended to her, laughed at her jokes and brought her drinks. Adams from accounting told him, "Wow, that's a helluva girl you've got there." He was proud of her.

On the other hand, Allie had no illusions about her 'charm'. Even if Brad was oblivious, she saw how the pack looked at her and she knew lust when she saw it. She knew the charm they were interested in was located in her panties. She was curvaceous and every guy's wet dream.

This year's party was no exception as the entourage followed her around the room. She wanted for nothing, "You're drink's a little low, let me get you a refill!" She found it fun to lead them around while their attractive wives looked on knowingly, well aware like Allie, of what they ultimately desired.

Besides, it was hardly a chore to be the focus of attention. Maybe they would finally make Brad a partner if she just played up to senior partner and firm founder, Bill Benson, a little more. She flirted a little in his direction while still keeping the others interested. 'Brad will owe me big time for this,' she thought to herself.

Benson stepped away from the circle with another partner to talk privately. Allie's eyes kept them on her radar. They looked at her a couple times during their conversation. She smiled. Brad, off in a corner talking to a co-worker was completely unaware of the dynamic in process.

With the constant tending to her drink she was getting slightly inebriated and the goal would be staying moderately sober since getting sloppy never looked good. She started drinking much slower. There was a lot of party left to go and she didn't want to ruin the impression.

The two men came back to the circle and Benson put his hand on Allie's back, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "Sure," was all she said and they turned to leave. "I'll bring her right back, fellas," he said lightheartedly.

"After you," as he ushered her in his office, "have a seat."

Moving around behind his desk he said, "You know we really like Brad around here a lot. He's a smart guy and we're considering making him a junior partner."

"Oh my, that's fantastic!" she said excitedly.

"Yes, it is great. However, not all the partners are sold on the idea. Most but not all. What we were thinking was that you might be able to convince everyone of this promotion."

"Me?"

"Yes, I personally think you could put it over the top. The measure of a man is in the company he keeps and, in Brad's case, it says a lot about his character to have married a girl like you."

"Well, thank you."

Allie was getting that feeling that there was much more to the story.

"You're welcome. So then...what can you do? Well, every year on the second of January all the partners go out on my yacht for one day and night and have sort of a retreat and we always invite a special guest along and this year we want it to be you."

"Sure, Brad and I would love to get away for that. I'm speaking for him but...."

"Excuse me but you misunderstand. We're inviting just you."

"Oh"

"Sorry I didn't make that clear enough. When we're on the boat we want to have the freedom to discuss Brad's partnership without him being there."

"Wait, so you have eight partners, all men and you're inviting me?"

"I think you can convince the ones on the fence that we need Brad."

"How would I do that?"

"Oh, by getting in with the guys and putting your best assets forward to represent Brad."

"I don't know anything about being a lawyer. How could I possibly persuade them?"

He got up and sat on the corner of his desk opposite her chair, his eyes on her crossed legs.

"You're a beautiful woman. I think you know how."

There was a sudden silence in the room as to where this was going and what he was suggesting. The lightness with which he presented this creeped her out a bit. At the same time she was reluctantly titillated.

"So you want me to have sex with the eight of you and you'll make Brad a partner?"

Putting his hand on her knee, he said,"That's putting it a little crudely but, yes, you will be our special guest."

"Does your special guest always take care of the group's desires?"

"Most of the time, yes. It gives our team a way to relax after being in pressure filled situations all day long. Besides, our intelligence says you know what your doing in that department."

"What intelligence?"

"We found out you may have had some professional experience. Now I have the feeling you've never told Brad about that and I promise that we wouldn't tell him either BUT the intel does indicate that you know how to please eight men for an evening. Look, it's simple, we get you and Brad gets a partnership. It's a win-win!"

"I'll think about it," she said stoically.

"Fine, but we go next week so there's not much time. The guys all want you badly. You're gorgeous and you're Brad's wife. That is an irresistible combination, don't you think?"

"I'll think about it."

"I want you badly."

"So why don't you take me right now in your office and we'll call it good? You could do that and get what you want."

"Don't think I haven't thought of that since I brought you in here, but we're partners. I couldn't do that to the team..."

"Well aren't you ethical," she said dripping with sarcasm.

"So while you're thinking about it, let's get back to the fun, eh?"

They stood up, he patted her rear and they walked back into the party but for Allie the fun was replaced by a strange responsibility. She loved sex and her usually unspoken fetish was having sex with multiple partners. What she didn't like was being coerced and they set it up so that Brad's partnership was a matter of whether she put out or not.

On the ride home Brad brought up her absence from the party room. "I didn't see you around and then somebody saw you walk off with Benson."

"We were talking about you. He thinks there's a good chance you'll make partner."

"Hey! Well that's good news. Benson said that, eh?"

"Yup"

"So the partners seemed to love you tonight! Wow. They were following you around like puppy dogs. That's the Allie charm I fell in love with," he said, almost giddy.

***

The following day Allie called Benson at his office and agreed to go on the outing.

"That's my girl," he said. "Can't wait to see you. Oh, and one more thing. Just wear a bikini and high heels. You won't need any other clothes than that, believe me. My guys will be out of their minds and you'll be out of your clothes. I'll text you the dock number and launch time."

She told Benson she'd cooked up an excuse for Brad that an old girlfriend had asked her on an overnight visit in Tampa and she'd be back the following day. "Haven't seen her in ages."

The next morning Allie left early and got to the dock and parked where Benson instructed her to. She wore nothing more than a classic polka dot bikini and heels. She looked blazing hot and walked like it. Even though she got corralled into this she also had a personal aesthetic to uphold and she liked the way she looked.

As she ascended the yacht steps with her shoulder bag and stepped on to the deck all the partners began applauding and the comments began. "Oh fuck, girl, can't wait to spend time with you." "Sweet ass, mmmm." "Brad's slut is fucking hot."

That last one hit home because by taking these men on, however well intentioned, she would be considered their slut. She could have told Benson to shove it up his ass. She could have told Brad what they wanted from her and perhaps he would quit. But something else led her to accept the offer. It was the ultimate reason she agreed to fuck them all. She wanted Brad to make partner but she also wanted their hard, excited dicks.

Her box was tingling with anticipation of them having her.

"Gentlemen," announced Benson, "this is the delectable Allie, Brad's wife. Im sure you're all going to get to know her much, much better but for now let's get this girl a drink! Then we launch!"

The yacht pulled away from the dock as partners tripped over one another offering a chaise to Allie. Allie this, Allie that. Anything Allie wants. Make her comfortable. Get her drunk and pliable. Allie was well aware of their motives but nevertheless she lapped up the attention.

As they occasionally brushed against her she felt a moistness between her legs that she hoped remained inside her suit for the time being. She was talking to someone when Benson appeared with an extended hand, "I'd like to show you around the boat if I might."

"Sure, Mr. Benson, I'd love to," as he helped her up.

"You look positively stunning, my dear."

Walking away from the disappointed group, "I'll bring her back, boys," he said smiling back over his shoulder.

They watched as he put his arm around her waist, slipping ever so slightly to her impressive ass. She knew that most men checked out her rear first. Benson treated the tour like foreplay and never released his physical connection with her. The bow, the bridge all got the same blather as this was his excuse to get her alone. When they reached the galley kitchen he pulled her close and kissed her and she returned the kiss.

For this to all work she knew that submission was the only path to everyone getting what they wanted so she decided to give herself completely.

He kissed her again and again she returned the kiss, this time feeling for the enlarged member in his pants. He was ready to go farther but there were the cabins still to see. She initiated another kiss while she stroked him.

"Well," he said quietly, "you seem eager to impress."

"Just giving a little to get a lot, Mr. Benson,"

"I like it when you call me Mr. Benson."

"I'll call you whatever you want as long as you fuck me with this," and she squeezed his bulge.

"You're much better than I'd hoped for. Brad not giving you enough at home?"

"I just like what you have to offer," she said enticingly, again sliding her hand up and down."

With urgency he took her by the wrist and down to his private cabin where he took off her bikini and told her to suck his cock "like a good little slut."

"Anything you want, Mr. Benson," she said, pulling out his cock and laying into it with considerable enthusiasm.

Attempting to establish his further dominance over her he announced, "For the remainder of the trip I'll refer to you as 'my little slut'.

"Yes, Mr. Benson," and went back to sucking him, taking him all the way down until he moaned with pleasure at her prowess.

"While you're working on that would you like to hear your itinerary for the trip?"

"Yes, sir," she said coming up for air, strands of saliva dripping down her chin. As he spoke she methodically jerked him.

"I'm going to have my way with you here for awhile and then send you up on deck where the boys can have fun for the afternoon. We'll eat dinner at seven and after cocktails, about nine o'clock, I'll turn the wolves loose again and you'll be gangbang dessert. Then after they've worn out your pussy you'll spend the night in my cabin where I'll fuck you again. How's that sound my little slut?"

"Ummmmm Hmmmmm," she said with a mouthful, "I can't wait to fuck all of them. Like you said, a win, win."

"I have to say, I'm pleased you're so into this. Some of the other wives haven't been so...so entertaining, but you're perfect. Sit on the bed, spread your legs and let me thank you!"

He went down on her and, with his tongue flicking her clit, thumb in her pussy and forefinger in her anus, he took her to a powerful climax. Benson's cabin was virtually soundproof so no one heard her loud cry of satisfaction.

Up on deck the partners were getting antsy waiting to get at Allie. "Benson's taking his sweet time with her," said one.

"Wouldn't you?" answered another. "Did you see that girl? Fuck me, she's worth waiting for."

"Easy for you to say, you've got that hot little Leah waiting at home. Fuck, I can't wait until it's her turn again."

In the cabin, Benson plowed her from behind while she held on to the bed railing. Grunting as he buried his dick as far as it would go he said, "Are you enjoying this, my little slut? Uhnnn, uhnnn."

"Fuck my cunt harder, Mr. Benson. Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn."

He fucked her a while longer before stopping to get fresh drinks. She was intoxicated already but decided it would serve her well especially when servicing the pack of animals up on deck. Benson also lit a joint, both of them trading hits while he fucked her missionary. "Uhnnn,

His big balls slapped against her ass with every thrust and that coupled with her fingering her clit set everything off. "Oh shit, I'm cumming, fuck me, Mr. Benson...awwwwww, fuck me harder!!!!"

As he banged her with a vengeance she screamed loudly, her body spasming out of control. Benson smiled at his handiwork.

All he could think of was his good fortune at taming this beauty for future trips. Brad would wait for his partnership and he'd have Allie's pussy in the meantime. "Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn" Life was sweet.

And then he pulled out, grabbed her by the hair and forced his ecstatic rush of cum all over her face. With her tongue she licked off what she could as he whipped his dick across her face several times, smearing her makeup into the cum.

He stood up over her and told her to lick his cock clean which she did.

"That's my little slut. That was a divine fuck and you were magnificent. You can clean yourself up in the bathroom, put your bikini back on and we'll go up." Without a word she grabbed her shoulder bag and redid her makeup, accentuating her desirability by applying a very glossy red lipstick.

As they ascended to the deck, Benson made an announcement:

"Gentlemen, my little slut here performed admirably in my cabin and I personally recommend her pussy to you boys..."

Everyone cheered and Allie just smiled and drove them wild by sucking on her finger.

"We'll have a quick lunch and then each of you, having taken a number, will be the recipient of her immense talent while the others enjoy the view. By the way, a thanks to our captain for steering us safely. I'm sure my little slut won't mind servicing him as well." She nodded.

They all jostled to sit next to her at lunch. It was a light repast since they had more important things to tend to. "I'm Rick and I'm number one," said the intense young guy sitting across from her. "Mmmmm, that should be fun. Let me digest a few minutes and then we'll go," she said. "No rush but I'm ready," he said, standing up, pulling a raging, thick eight inch boner out of his swimsuit and letting it land on the table for effect.

Everyone stopped talking. Allie put down her fork, backed up her chair and crawled up across the table like a cat, plates and glasses flying everywhere, hands reaching out to feel her up. When she got to the other side she took hold of his cock and swallowed all eight inches in one take. The group went wild as he held her head down.

"Fucking look at that slut go!" "Shit, Brad's bitch is in heat!" "Can't wait to fuck her."

Rick let her up for a breath then dragged her to the deck edge, roughly put her hands on the railing, ripped her suit bottom off and fucked her. Her thighs shook with each blast, the rest watching with their swim suits off, dicks jerking slowly in anticipation of their turn.

Benson watched all of this from a nearby deck chair and it cranked up his horny cock again.

Finally Rick reared back and launched his cum up her back. "I'll see you later, Brad's slut."

"Looking forward to it, baby," she said cheerfully.

Within seconds the next partner latched onto her and took off her top and sucked her perfect tits before entering her busy hole. The succession of partners continued until all of them had splashed their sticky cum over her body. Some had cum again watching others and even Benson had gotten close to orgasm, saving it for his dalliance later in the evening when he'd have her all to himself.

Dinner was delivered in a speed boat along with a sexy server. Allie sat with Benson and the other two senior partners. "After dinner," Benson said to her, "I want you to go up on the bridge and fuck the captain. He deserves some honey for not drowning all of us."

"Absolutely, Mr. Benson."

"You know, my little slut, you've changed so much since we first discussed this. What's happened?"

"Not much really. I've always had a thing for multiple partners. Here I'm getting plenty of cock. You've all fucked me, what do you think?"

The partner next to her reached over and put a finger between her legs. "The best pussy I ever had." She responded with eyes closed, "Mmmmmmm, that's nice, very nice."

"If you're done eating," Benson said to her, "go fuck the captain."

She went to the bridge and stood leaning in the doorway. In a sexy voice she asked, "Does the captain like the scenery?" He looked over at her, "Definitely"

"Would you like to steer?" asked the captain.

"I don't know how."

"Come here, baby, and I'll teach you."

She slipped between his arms and told her to take the wheel. "But captain..."

He rubbed his package against her ass until it was good and ready then slipped off her bikini and pushed his manhood between her pussy lips. As she steered to nowhere in particular he was lost in her tight, juicy cunt. In and out it went like the boat engine.

"Am I your first mate now?"

"Fuck, you're my mate anytime. Mmmmm, fuck. Oh, baby."

"Drill me, captain," she said, egging him on and in the process, herself. As she took his dick and the water rushed by, a familiar warmth crept across her stomach and released her orgasm. "Fuck...captain...fuck me hard...I'm cumming...ahhhhh..."

"That's a happy captain," said Benson, sticking his head around the corner. "Are you enjoying my little slut?"

"Yes, thanks for the gift. Unnnn, unnnnn. She's the best girl yet. This is a big reason I volunteer to work these cruises. This girl's a keeper. Uhnnnn, uhnnn..."

As soon as Benson left, the captain announced that he was about to cum. "My name is Allie," she said at the peak of his orgasm.

"Uhnnnnnn fuck, Allie, fuuuuuccccckkkk..."

"I've always wanted a man in uniform to cum in my pussy," she urged him.

He released his sperm deeply into her canal and audibly let everyone on the boat know of his conquest. "The captain has made a deposit and it's full speed ahead!!!!" he pronounced through the intercom.

Back on the deck it had driven the partners mad that the captain had gotten his rocks off in her. She was sure the gangbang would be a feeding frenzy. Benson had tried to keep it civil but there was only one Allie and they all wanted more of her than they were getting.

In the meantime, Benson tried to toss more gas on the fire by propositioning the caterer's employee, Chrissy, who setup and served the dinner. She was a cute, petite blonde who, at one point, snuck up to get a peek at the captain hard at work on Allie. Benson threw a bunch of money at Chrissy in the hopes that she would agree to warm up those cocks for Allie.

"Uh, I don't know, Mr. Benson," she said, "that's not really my thing...and I have a husband."

As he kept at her he pulled hundred dollar bills out, adding them to the stack on the table. Chrissy, under the spell of the ever growing pile of cash, thought of all the bills that would go away.

"A pretty girl like you certainly knows how to suck dick. You can have plenty of fun and be taking home a huge payday just by saying, yes. Oh, and here's five hundred for your husband's inconvenience."

12