Sensational Slut Sets Sail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll do it."

Chrissy called the caterer asking to not be picked up until late...she would call back.

Allie, knowing how she would be taken in the gangbang, downed a couple martinis and smoked a joint with one of the partners.

"Let them do whatever they want and we can swing this thing for Brad," he reminded her. "I'll be there to enjoy the view. One more thing, the captain is under the spell of your magic pussy so I let him drop anchor and join in."

Then he took her down in his cabin. "Now look, these animals are going to fuck you to hell and back but you have to remember who you belong to. I own you now...you're my little slut, right?"

Putting both hands on his chest, "You have all of me."

"That's my girl," he said, with a satisfied grin, "and in the future when I want you I expect you to do everything you can to come. You'll fuck whoever and whenever I tell you to. So, what are you?"

"Your little slut."

"Here's something else you need to know. These sex cruises with the partners don't just occur once a year but three times a month. The partners 'donate' their wives on a rotational basis for our gatherings. For instance, Rick's wife, Cindy, is up next. When it's your wife you stay home so as to keep things uncomplicated."

"So when Brad becomes a partner he can't come when it's my turn."

"Well...yes, in theory that's true...assuming Brad makes partner."

"It's still not decided?"

"No, but I think this gangbang should clarify things. We'll talk again tonight in my cabin. It's time now so let's go up."

He took her bikini off and gave her a sheer negligée to wrap herself in. She looked gorgeous.

Benson led her to a large padded chaise in the center of the deck. As the men gathered around eagerly he addressed them:

"We've been fortunate to have had our sexy guest with us to provide the pleasure we deserve as hardworking partners. She's been so incredible that I've made her my own personal little slut and we'll be seeing a lot more of her. (crazy applause) But tonight I'm giving her pussy up to you guys. Also, cute little Chrissy here will wrap her lips around your cock while you're waiting to get to Allie. Have fun."

Benson stepped away and they quickly swarmed her and removed the negligée and had her on her knees blowing all of them. Soon Chrissy joined her but kept her clothes on. The fact that Chrissy was fully clothed offended the ravenous sensibilities of the naked partners and ones not involved with Allie were helping Chrissy strip down. After another joint her decorum melted away and she entertained them with a striptease.

Allie had one in her pussy, one in her ass, one in her mouth and a dick in each hand. The overflow ended up in Chrissy's mouth but that changed quickly as the partners decided that Chrissy was 'available' and another chaise was brought into the mix.

Having had another joint, Chrissy opened up for any man who wanted her. Benson, vowing to give all his time with Allie to the partners saw no reason to abstain from Chrissy and, much to his delight, dropped anchor in her.

The gangbang went on for nearly two hours and it was only exhaustion that stopped the proceedings. The partners had covered Allie with cum after cum and were not the least bit delicate about it. "Say hi to Brad for me." "Here's some spunk for your collection, slut." "Fucking Brad's slut. Now this is sweet."

Benson called it a night, told them the party was over. Partners were given the chance to negotiate with Chrissy but pretty much it was over. The partners were told to "make yourself a drink and get to know our guest, Chrissy."

Some resented Benson for walking off with the exquisite Allie and fucking her in private but most were just grateful for the opportunity to fuck the other beautiful wives, that being an unspoken requirement for partnership.

Down in his cabin, Benson, after cleaning the cum from her body, laid wood to Allie for another hour, blasting his load in her well worn cunt, after which they fell asleep til morning.

When they awoke, the first thing Allie asked was "when will Brad be made a partner?"

After some hesitation, "I discussed it with the other seniors yesterday and financially we need to hold tight and, unfortunately, that means no more partnerships for the time being. I'm sorry. However, we're going to re-examine the situation in a few months and decide on Brad."

"But I fucked all of you."

"Yes, you did and none of the wives even come close to your skill level but, it's okay because we will have your hot slut ass in the rotation anyway. You're my girl now and I'm personally looking forward to it."

"Ahhhh, no."

"What are you talking about? You pledged your slut self to me. You clearly love the sex."

"I do."

"Then what's wrong?"

"We'll, you're a lying sack of shit, that's what's wrong. You knew you weren't making Brad a partner days ago but you baited me into coming here. Your problem is confusing sex with the rest of life. As you plainly see I'm a card carrying submissive, I love to be dominated. But that's sex. That doesn't mean that I'm a doormat with the rest of life so let me explain something to you:

"I have all the power in this equation. Especially, as a submissive I'm likely to give you anything you want but what happens if I don't? Then you don't get your drug. As of yesterday it looks to me like you're already hooked (patting her pussy). You and every guy on this boat wants what I've got and their wives don't."

"But you said..."

"That I was your little slut? Everything I said was true. You could have taken me on other trips and fucked me all you wanted, or even loaned me out at your pleasure, but I don't like getting played. I'm a submissive not stupid. And here's the irony, Brad knows I have needs. He even knows where I am right now and what I did. Ya, you could have had plenty of your little slut but...well at least you've got the memories."

Allie left the boat with what little she came there with and drove home. When she pulled in the driveway Brad came running out to the car.

"What? What?" as she barely got the door open.

"They just called. I made partner!!!"

"That's great, honey!"

12